Kelly and the Bat

Story Info
Kelly is always getting herself into trouble at school...
2.9k words
4.33
62.3k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,107 Followers

This story was written many, many years ago and has been transcribed from a hard copy without being re-written. Please check out my newer stories written under the name Robert_Anthony.

All characters are over the age of eighteen.

*****

Kelly was in detention. It wasn't the first time and it sure as Hell wasn't going to be the last. But this time it was a bit different. For the first time ever Kelly had managed to incur the wrath of Mr Stewart the PE teacher. Now it was 4:30pm and she found herself knocking on the door of the PE hut.

"Come," said Mr Stewart.

Kelly slowly opened the door and peered into the dimly lit room.

"About time you got here, where the Hell have you been for the last quarter of an hour?"

"Sorry Mr Stewart... I had to go and see Mrs Dennis."

"Figures, you can't stay out of trouble for five minutes can you Kelly?"

"No Sir..."

"Right, well as it's so late, we'd better get on with it."

Kelly wondered what she would be made to do and she found out soon enough.

"First of all, you can run around the football pitch twice and then come back here."

For once Kelly wasn't too upset as she did actually like running and sometimes she even did it for fun. She set off around the pitch and Mr Stewart watched her run, all too aware of the hardness of his cock stretching the front of his jogging pants.

Mr Stewart continued to watch her through the window of the hut, his hand sliding into his pants and then squeezing his pounding dick. She was a good looking girl, no doubt. Her hair was tarty and she was a troublemaker, but she had something about her and he had wanted to fuck her for so long This was an opportunity not to be missed.

He watched her complete the second circuit and head back to the hut. He removed his hand from his pants, but made no attempt to disguise his obvious bulge as the girl knocked on the door again.

Mr Stewart opened the door to let her in and then closed it firmly behind her.

"You look hot," he observed. "Why don't you take your blazer off?"

Kelly removed her jacket, revealing a white shirt that was just a little bit too small for her ample tits. Mr Stewart's cock twitched as he took in her appearance.

"Okay Kelly, you know why you're here... I simply won't have behaviour like that in my class."

Almost before the words left his mouth Kelly was protesting her innocence.

"But she started it Mr Stew..."

"Save it Kelly," he roared. "I'm not interested in your excuses, none of us are. You're a pain in the arse of everyone in this school and the sooner you leave and get a job the better."

"Fuck you!" Muttered Kelly.

Mr Stewart snapped and grabbed her from behind.

"What was that Kelly?"

"Nothing Sir," said Kelly, a little frightened at this unexpected turn of events.

"I thought I heard you say 'Fuck you', isn't that right?"

"No Sir..."

"Are you calling me a liar?"

"No Sir."

Mr Stewart looked down at the girl's tits, squashed into her straining white shirt. He had fancied Kelly for a long time, but because the girl actually enjoyed sports he'd never had a good enough reason to give her a detention. But today, when Kelly had gotten into an argument with another girl over some trivial, stupid matter he had seized his chance. Kelly was always in trouble with the other teachers, so no one would be remotely surprised that she had yet another detention.

"Looks like you've got yourself a nice pair of tits there, I think maybe I should have a better look."

Mr Stewart used his free hand to start unbuttoning Kelly's shirt, but when he realised that it was almost impossible to do it one handed he simply yanked his hand down the front, tearing off most of the buttons in the process.

"What... the fuck are you doing?" Shrieked Kelly.

"I'm teaching you a lesson you little bitch. Every day you come into this school and cause nothing but trouble. I've seen teachers in the staff room dreading your classes because they know they'll have to deal with your shitty attitude. You're a bloody nuisance and it's about time somebody brought you in to line!"

"But, I... what are you going to do?" She demanded, breathlessly.

Mr Stewart peeled open her shirt to reveal her plain white bra, overflowing as it was with her ample, fleshy tits.

"Well, nothing too unpleasant... at least for me," he hissed.

"I'll scream," Kelly said, defiantly.

"Go ahead, there's a football pitch between us and all those empty classrooms... but if you must, then I'm quite prepared to gag you."

Kelly looked really frightened now and Mr Stewart could sense it, and revelled in it. He peeled her shirt back further and pushed it off her shoulders, then he walked around behind the shaking girl and used her shirt to bind her arms together. This done he returned to face her and looked into her eyes as he pulled the front of her bra down until her tits spilled out of it.

Kelly looked away as her breasts were fully exposed, she felt totally humiliated but Mr Stewart was unfazed. He reached forward and pinched her right nipple, which was already hard.

"Don't look away Kelly, you have gorgeous tits, you should enjoy them."

"Please let me go," whispered Kelly. "I won't tell anyone if you let me go now."

"I've waited a long time for this Kelly, you don't realise how long... every week I watch you playing netball or running around and I want to touch you."

Kelly never had the faintest idea she'd had this effect on any of her teachers, never mind Mr Stewart.

"And I bet I'm not the only one, girls like you bring out the worst in us... I bet you could get some cracking grades out of Mr Coleman, if you were prepared to put in a little effort."

Kelly looked at him quizzically.

"Don't be so naïve Kelly, you scratch his back..."

"I..."

"Don't play the naïve little girl with me Kelly, I know your sort. I bet you've sucked a few boys off haven't you? Or at least jerked one off... probably gave the poor kid a heart attack in the process I shouldn't wonder, looking at these tits."

"No!" Wailed Kelly, this wasn't strictly true, but she wasn't exactly a virgin either.

Mr Stewart sank to his knees in front of the girl and Kelly tried to kick him. He grabbed her legs and held them tight, immobilising her completely.

"Don't mess me about Kelly, just relax and enjoy it."

Kelly felt his firm hands holding her ankles and felt suddenly powerless to resist him anymore. She felt his hands slide up over her socks and onto her bare legs, he moved still higher and lifted her skirt up revealing her crisp white panties.

"Lovely..." he murmured to himself.

Kelly was strangely flattered by this remark, although she was still a little scared. She liked the feeling of someone else's hands on her skin and found herself half enjoying what was being done to her. Mr Stewart looked up and smiled at her.

"See, it's not so bad, is it?"

Kelly bit her lip and shook her head gently.

"Relax sweetie," he said as he slid his hand across her pale thigh and started to rub her pussy through the thin covering of cloth.

Kelly tensed as she felt his fingers touching her cunt for the first time, but then relaxed as he continued to gently stroke her and the familiar warmth radiated out of her.

"Do you touch yourself a lot Kelly? I bet you do.."

Kelly felt her face redden dramatically.

"I... I don't..."

"Come off it Kelly, I've got a daughter of my own and she's always at it and she's a lot younger than you."

Kelly was really red in the face now, she looked away but couldn't deny she was enjoyed what he was doing to her. Mr Stewart continued to tease her, occasionally slipping a finger under the cloth to touch her bare skin. After a while he tired of this and started to slide her panties down.

"Please, no Mr Stewart... please don't!"

Kelly struggled a little, but Mr Stewart was not deterred.

"Don't be scared Kelly. I won't hurt you, I just want to make you feel good. And I want you to make me feel good too. Is that so wrong?"

Kelly tried to protest but she was struggling because the more he touched her the more she wanted it. Suddenly she felt his hand slam into her backside and she looked down at him in shock.

"I bet you like that don't you?" He snarled. "Is that why you like getting into trouble, so you can get your ass spanked? Did your Daddy used to spank you a lot... does he still spank you? Does your Daddy do anything else to you? If I was your Daddy I would have definitely fucked you by now..."

Kelly was shocked, but felt her cunt getting wetter and wetter with every word he spoke.

"You like to be used don't you Kelly?"

Kelly had never thought about that before, but now it kinda made sense. She felt his hands grasp her butt cheeks and pull them apart slightly, exposing her warm, tight asshole to the cold air. As he leant forward and started to tease her lips with his tongue she felt his finger gently stroking her hole and let out a whimper of pleasure. Encouraged, Mr Stewart applied a little more pressure and circled her clit with his tongue as he did so.

Soon Mr Stewart removed one of his hands from Kelly's ass and pulled his cock from his pants again. He jerked his cock as he licked her, wondering what her hot, wet pussy would feel like stretched around his rock hard meat.

He looked over at an old school bench that was stored in the hut and rose up to move Kelly towards it. He bent her over it, squashing her huge tits against the old wooden surface, then spread her legs apart so that her body was at just the right height.

He knelt down between her legs again and placed his palms firmly on her ass cheeks, then moved them upwards and outwards, exposing Kelly's twin holes in all their glory. He moved forward and licked her glistening, wet twat for a while and then gently slid a finger inside. As he did this he moved upwards and started fucking Kelly's ass with his tongue, each time pushing it in a little further to savour the musky taste of her tight hole.

Mr Stewart gradually increased the pressure and the number of fingers until he had three fingers ramming the girl's tight cunt. Kelly seemed to have changed her tune now as she was moaning and groaning louder with each movement the teacher made. Mr Stewart smiled to himself as he realised she was his for the taking, she was practically fucking his tongue and fingers rather than the other way around.

He stood up quickly and forced his cock into her tight pussy, stretching her quickly as he rammed it deep inside her slippery, wet hole. Kelly squealed a bit as she felt his thick meat push its way inside, but quickly settled down. Her arms were still tied behind her back and as the teacher began to thrust into her body her naked tits were roughly dragged back and forth across the desktop. Kelly found this very uncomfortable, but as he rammed his cock into her over and over again she became so focussed on his prick she no longer cared.

Mr Stewart was brutal with his cock and fucked her hard and deep, he knew he couldn't keep this up for long but if this was the only chance he would ever get to nail Kelly he wanted it to be something they would both remember for a very long time. His orgasm becoming an inevitability, Mr Stewart stepped up another gear and Kelly's young pussy was pummelled harder and faster still. Kelly had never felt so helpless in her life as she lay there unable to resist the fucking she was receiving, thankfully she wasn't a virgin, but no one had ever ploughed her like this before. Kelly wished her hands weren't trapped behind her back as she desperately wanted to touch her clit and bring herself off, but as it was all she could do was press back against Mr Stewart and try and take his cock deeper.

Spurred on by Kelly's movements, Mr Stewart began spanking the girl's ass as he thrust harder and faster.

"I'm gonna fill you up now you little slut, you like that?"

Kelly just groaned as she felt his hips bash harder into her ass as his cock began to spray her pink, wet flesh with cum. He seemed to keep coming for ages and when he finally pulled his slowly shrinking cock out of her hole a slew of white cream spilled out of her gaping cunt and down her legs.

Mr Stewart walked around to the front of the desk where Kelly lay and fed his sticky length into her mouth.

"That's a good girl, lick it clean. Then I've got another treat for you."

Kelly's tongue licked around the teacher's cock, cleaning every morsel of cum from his skin, sucking the tip a little to get the last drops out. She'd never felt more slutty than she did now.

"Oh yeah, that's a good girl, you're gonna get a real treat now."

Kelly closed her eyes and wondered what the teacher could possibly have in store for her next. Her breasts and hips felt quite sore now that he had stopped fucking her, and she hoped whatever it was it would be over soon.

Mr Stewart returned to her rear and told her that he would release her arms now if she promised to be good. Kelly agreed and was genuinely thankful to feel her arms released and felt the shirt removed completely and discarded.

She felt him spread her ass cheeks again and then he scooped up some of their combined juices onto his finger. Within seconds he was pushing it into her tight asshole and Kelly was begging him to stop.

"No, please not there... I've never."

Kelly felt a sharp slap on her ass as the teacher warned her to be quiet again. Kelly snivelled as he worked his finger deeper and deeper, she was really tight and he knew there was no way she would be able to take his cock without a lot of stretching.

Disappointed, his gaze fell upon a rounders bat that was hanging on the wall nearby. He stretched to reach it and smacked Kelly's rump again when she tried to look round to see what he was doing.

"Don't spoilt the surprise Kelly," he whispered menacingly as he pressed the cold wooden handle of the bat against the girl's inner thigh.

Kelly winced as she felt the cold wood touch her hot skin and then move up the inside of her leg to her waiting, dripping cunt.

"This is going to be tight Kelly, so get ready..."

"Please Mr Stewart, I'm sorry... I swear I'll be good in future, but please don't..."

"Ssssh," said Mr Stewart as he pressed the tip against the slippery, spunk coated entrance to her hole.

Kelly held her breath as her tormentor worked the thick handle slowly into her pussy. It kind of hurt, but at the same time it felt incredible and quite literally took her breath away.

"God this looks amazing," Mr Stewart murmured, easing another inch of wood into the girl's sodden, stretched cunt.

He bent forward, reaching under the girl and started using his fingers on her slippery clit. In response Kelly started to push back slightly, ginding her pussy against his fingers and the handle inside her hole.

"Oh, you are one dirty little whore Kelly," he said before he dipped down and started to lick her puckered asshole again.

Kelly gasped as she felt him push his tongue inside her ass and felt her own climax getting ever closer.

"Come on you little slut, I want to see you cum for me."

Kelly felt his tongue push into her ass again and the combination of the bat, his fingers and tongue pushed her ever closer.

"Come on Kelly, if you don't come soon I'm gonna take this bat and shove it up your ass. Is that what you want Kelly, you want me to fuck your ass with it?"

Kelly pushed back as his tongue once again penetrated her eager back door, his fingers applied just a little more pressure in just the right area and Kelly howled as she bucked hard, her pussy contracting hard around the thick wooden handle inside her.

She tried to reach back to pull the bat out of her cunt, but Mr Stewart got there first and gently pumped it in and out, intensifying and prolonging her orgasm and holding her steady as she collapsed completely onto the desktop. She was utterly exhausted, but it was certainly the best detention she'd ever had.

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,107 Followers