Kelly Brook - Fun at Home

Story Info
Lots of sex at Kelly's home.
6.5k words
4.73
6.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional tale of a night with one of the UK's sexiest celebrities.

Due to my recent experiences, it was agreed that I would be on call for any sex-starved people who needed and wanted some.

If I did get a message from this person, this is how I feel the time could go.

Kelly Brook -- Fun at Home

It was a sunny, but boring summer day. I had no plans, other than to watch sport all day. A regular and boring day changed quickly though when an anonymous message was received.

Ping -- my phone went.

I'd received a message: "Treat me like your bitch, I want you to stick your dick inside me and fuck me silly."

With the text came a picture of a mighty fine-looking pussy and a dildo that was covered in cum.

The pussy had a shine on it, it was clear someone had been enjoying themselves. To look at the dildo, they didn't mind a long and hard shaft inside them.

I'm thinking, I'd love to stick my cock inside that pussy, but who is it? They must be messaging the wrong person, but I certainly wasn't complaining.

Ping -- a further message came, "Don't let me down, get yourself here in 30 minutes and I will wrap my lips around your hard cock and suck you dry."

I didn't receive a picture, but the two sexy messages and the one picture I had received made me smile, think naughty things, and feel aroused.

Ping -- a further message, "I'm gagging for cock, just come xx."

Who is this person? Where do they live? I need you!

The phone had gone silent. Whoever wanted sex was not going to wait and may have started to message someone else. I need to make them mine and see if I can turn this to my advantage.

I replied, "Nice pussy. It needs man attention. I'd love to fuck you silly. Who are you?"

Ping -- a reply was received what felt like a 5-minute wait, but it was more like 30 seconds.

"I was given your number. I understand you service desperate women. I need some action NOW. Come to my house?"

I would 100% be visiting, but who is this person and where do they live?!?

Ping -- a reply came with an address. I was thinking yes. I've no idea who this woman is, but what else am I doing. I'm bored and I would love to get hot and sweaty with a sexy woman.

The address wasn't far away, but 30 minutes was a rush, and I wasn't in my best-looking outfit. T-shirts and shorts. A few sprays of aftershave though and I felt I was ready!

I messaged, "Looks like you are ahead of me, don't tire yourself out. I'll be there soon. I feel dirty thinking about you."

All I had was some come and fuck me messages, but I did have a pussy picture which suggested this woman was sexy. My mind was running wild on what could be happening.

Ping -- a reply came, "Don't worry. Door is unlocked, I'll have a bath to cool down. I'll try not to finger myself, but I can't promise. Come and join me. You won't be disappointed!!!"

My mind continues to think wild thoughts, but off I go. Address known, door unlock known, sexy woman in a bath. Result!

I arrived at the address a little bit late. The local area was nice, lots of big houses and posh cars. Whoever I'm seeing must be loaded! I went up to the front door and opted to check it was open, no doorbell ringing or knocking, I will let myself in and surprise them maybe.

Entering the house, I decided to lock the door behind me and made my way up the stairs which were in front of me. I couldn't hear much, no sound of splashing water, and it felt like no-one was at home.

The first room I came across was the bathroom. It looked like someone had been in there recently, but where are they now? It did cross my mind they may have left. I bloody hope not.

I then started to hear a hum, a very small humming noise, which was getting louder as I walked down the corridor to what turns out to be the bedroom. On pushing open the door, I know straight away I'm in the right place and the lady of the house is in.

In front of my eyes is the sight of one of the sexiest women in the world. She's laid down on the bed, legs slightly apart, with a black dildo ejected into her pussy. Huge breasts pointing skywards and looking as sexy as fuck.

I spoke, "Hi Kelly, looks like you started without me?"

You'd think you would startle someone at this point, but what I got was a casual look over at me. Here are two beautiful brown eyes staring right at me, and a big smile.

In front of me was the sexy symbol Kelly Brook, 100% naked and pumping her pussy with a dildo. What a mighty fine sight this is.

Kelly moaned a little, "ooohhhhh, ooooohhhhh, it's giving me pleasure."

Kelly spoke, "I better turn it off and get down to the real thing. Why are you standing there, get over here and show me what my famous friends are telling me?"

In walking over to her, Kelly stood up on her knees on the bed. Her breasts are massive, and but her long hair covered them partly, but certainly not enough to remind that this woman has unbelievable tits. I went right up to her, and she put out in her hand to touch my chest.

Kelly spoke, "I do like tall and dark men. You look very handsome, but you better fuck like a stud."

Her hand had started to work its way over my arms and down my body to my hips, as I stood there looking at her beauty.

"Are you a strong and silent type?" Kelly said.

I stopped staring and starting kissing. I leant down to her lips and planted a kiss on them, as my hand went behind her head. It was a long kiss as I took in the taste of this woman. The kiss was firm and making sure she knew I was a man who would take control.

"Wow, one hell of a kiss. You better get out of the clothes and join me."

I took my T-shirt off, but this led to Kelly starting to kiss my chest. Soft, but lots of kisses all over it, as I stroked her hair.

A hand of Kelly's had now found its way to my shorts, and she was not shy in putting a hand on my cock to see how good and hard it was. I was aroused, I wanted to fuck the hell of this women.

Her hand continued to rub my cock through my shorts and was rubbing it harder and harder, as she continued to kiss my chest, and then my face. When kissing me, she grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in closer as she started to snog me and stick her tongue down my throat.

I can't believe I'm snogging Kelly Brook. She's naked and her kisses are warm and gentle.

The palm of her hand was now rubbing my cock more and more, and I could feel it growing in my pants, as Kelly continued to snog my face off. I was in heaven. This woman could snog well and wasn't shy in wanking me off.

Kelly stopped kissing and spoke, "I need cock. I'm horny, I'm wet and I need you to fuck my brains out."

She stopped rubbing me and pulled down my shorts. They fell to the floor, with my cock now peeking out the top of my boxes.

My pants were pulled off a moment later, as my cock sprung out in the direction of her naked breasts. I was rock hard and just gagging to bang the shit out of this gorgeous woman.

Kelly took my cock in her hand and started stroking it. Stroking it with her tits centimetres away from it, but the head touched them from time to time. How I wasn't jumping on top of her, I don't know, but it was a fine sight looking down at Kelly. Seeing those tits and her hands on my body and cock.

"Come on big boy, that's more than enough to make me cum all over it. Come and fuck the crap out of me. I want you inside me."

With that Kelly, laid back, she put her head on the pillow, pulled in her feet as her knees pointed upwards, then spread her feet legs wide. What this did was show me her wet pussy and how beautiful it was. She moved her knees down and now her legs opened, which I took as a time to get my cock between her and fuck her brains out.

I got onto the bed and with my cock rock hard it was only going in one place.

"Stick it in me, I can take as much as you can give me. I want to feel you deep inside me."

Looking down at Kelly, I couldn't believe I was about to do this. But in I went. She felt wet as I slid more and more cock inside her. At first, I just wanted to slide inside and feel her. There were no sexual motions, just a slide in and a feeling of joy as her pussy wrapped around it.

"Slam the fuck out of me. Just do it, just do it. Make me cum. Make me explode over your hard dick and make me your bitch."

I was so turned on by Kelly's dirty talk and this made me even harder as I started thrusting inside her. Slowly, then fast, I wanted to see what turned her on. It was clear she liked fast, as I could see and hear her moan louder as the cock went deeper inside her.

"Make me cum you bastard. Make me cum. Fuck me harder, fuck me harder."

I was slamming the crap out of her pussy; the pace was relentless, and I was loving every single second. Kelly's tits were jiggling more and more, as I dipped my cock inside her again and again. Faster and faster. Deeper I went, the more Kelly groaned.

"Ooooohhhh, oooooohhhhh, ooooooohhhhh, yessssssss, yesssssss, yessssssssss."

I was going to cum, the feeling of her pussy wrapped around my cock and seeing those tits was blowing my mind, I need to smash the crap out of her pussy, and make her cum.

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK, YESSSSSSS. YESSSSSSS," Kelly was shouting now.

As Kelly continued to enjoy, it just made me want to give more. I was loving it.

"I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING..............!" Kelly screamed.

Her wet juices were exploding all over my cock, and this sent me into ecstasy as I could take no more of the pace I was going at.

With a large breath from me and the explosion of my eyes from my head, I shot my load. My creamy juices had shot into Kelly Brook's pussy, and it felt amazing.

Both our hot sticky juices were everywhere between our legs. It was a hell of a feeling, as juices dripped from Kelly's pussy.

Kelly spoke, "You stud, you were so fucking hard in there for so long, I thought you were going to shoot your load out of my ass."

I collapsed onto the bed next to her and looked into her eyes as she continued to speak to me.

"You better recover. I know guys work hard to live out the dream of fucking me silly. But for a fuck the shit out of me, way, you were one of the best. I love sex and when I heard about you, I had to have you."

I asked, "What do you hear and who from?"

"It's well known around my celebrity friends, that there this man. You're never named, he loves fucking lonely celebrities, who need sex. No one seems to have a clue how you got this reputation, but I liked my starter, I'm sure it will only get better."

I laughed and was thinking there is so much of this amazing woman's body to explode, I don't know what to do.

I asked, "What do you like? Or do you like me to take control?"

Without even hesitating Kelly, appeared to list absolutely everything you would possibly ever think of wanting to do. My decision wouldn't be easy, but I need not think too much, as Kelly focused on the fact that she wanted too dominant me.

Kelly had decided she'd had enough rest, as I lay flat on the bed thinking amazing thoughts. She started by coming to my face and started kissing me. Slow, but pleasurable kisses on my lips at first.

As she did this, her breasts were dangling down and falling into my chest. Over the years, her chest has just got bigger and bigger. I would never complain about this, but these babies hanging into me feel so good.

The kisses continue and sometimes she has her eyes closed, other times, her beautiful brown eyes are looking straight at me. If she could read my mind, she would know I was loving it.

I've placed a hand on her bum, as the kissing has moved from my lips to my neck and ears. She pauses on my ears and sucks on them gently. As her face is more to the side, I've got a fuller very of her body climbing on top of me, as her legs are now split and wrapped over me.

Her wet juices around her pussy are now smothering my stomach, and I can now get both of my hands on her bum. I squeeze her buttocks lightly and then a little harder as she continues to kiss and suck my ears and neck.

I spoke, "I love this, Kelly; this is a lot more sensual than before."

Kelly replied, "I'm not all slam the fuck out of me you know. I like to show others this side of me. I do like making love; but I do like a good hard fuck too. I just like variety."

"Keep enjoying. I'm going to kiss you all over and take you in my mouth if I can get you hard again?"

Just hearing the words made me hard, but I was thinking keeping working it, Kelly. I want to feel your tonsils if I'm off in there!

The gentle and sensual nature of Kelly was excellent. She continued to kiss me and had worked up and down my arms a couple of times. She also didn't mind sucking my nipples. She let out the odd moan of pleasure in delivering this love, and I felt she was getting off on being in control.

Kelly had now shuffled her body further down my body and her knees were now near my feet, as she leaned over and pushed her tits into my now ever increasing cock.

Kelly spoke, "I love it when guys have their cock between my tits. It doesn't matter how big your manhood is, the cock always seems to disappear."

With that, she started to move her breasts up and down my cock. She used her own hands to push and squeeze her tits through my cock. She went up and down a dozen or so more times, as my cock got harder and harder. I got a brief glimpse of the head of my penis, as it appeared through Kelly's ample and mighty fine breasts.

"Oh Kelly, you are making me hard. I love your tits, I could have a titwank in them everyday if you let me?"

Kelly looked up at me and flashed her amazing smile, as she then looked back down, as she pushed her tits back down through my cock, so I could see my penis head again.

My cock was fully erect by the time Kelly sat herself up a little and started to use her tongue to lick my penis from top to bottom. She has put her right hand around it to hold it firmly. The sensation she was providing with her tongue was awesome.

My own face had now gone from watching her closely to burying itself back on the pillow as I enjoyed every single moment of these actions. She was using her hand now to pull my cock a little more, to make sure the head was more on show as she flicked her tongue over the top. She was licking me like a lolly, and I loved it.

My hands remained around Kelly's bum and hips, as the licking moved to sucking. I love her body; we all know it's got a hell of lot curvier in later years. But I think I prefer her now, then when she in her twenties. There so much to feel and touch these days, she is sex on legs.

Kelly's mouth has now opened as she now starts to suck down on my cock. She licks at the top from time to time, but then licks me closer to my balls, as she then gobbles my cock into her mouth.

Those lips are now wrapped around me a whole lot more, as she feeds my cock more and more into my mouth. Her right hand continues to grip me when her mouth isn't holding me up. When I'm fully in her mouth, her hands drop to my balls as she grabs and plays with them a little.

Like the fact lollies don't last for very long in warm conditions, Kelly could read my terrible poker face and could listen to my enjoyment of pleasure. I can't believe I'm about to cum in her mouth.

In reaching out to touch her hair, I believe Kelly took this as a sign, that I was ready to blow my load. The words may have helped too. They weren't subtle, but they were very true!

"Oh my god, I'm going to blow."

Kelly continued to swoll my cock in her mouth and lick it as my own momentum on the bed has turned into a slight rocking action of, I'm fucking your mouth.

"OH KELLY, OH KELLY, YOU"RE MAKING ME CUM."

The words encouraged her to hold my cock deep down in her throat and flick her tongue just that little more.

"I'M CUMMING, I WANT TO EXPLODE IN YOUR MOUTH. I WANT TO EXPLODE. " I was saying loudly.

Kelly gripped my cock around her mouth even more, as I finally could take no more.

"YESSSS, FUCKING YESSSS." I shouted, as my juices flowed out into her warm mouth.

Kelly opened her mouth a little wider as some, but not all of my spunk fell out onto my balls and around her chin. This didn't deter her, as she continued to lick and suck my cock a little more, as she swolled cum and tried to clean up the huge mess I've made.

I continued to shoot small loads of spunk down her, as she persisted in licking and sucking.

"Oh Kelly, I've never cum like that before. You're one hell of a cock sucker."

Kelly looked up at me and grinned with cum around her face. It's a sight I never expected to see, but despite the mess, she still looks gorgeous.

Those tits are hanging down as she now sits up again and I can't believe my luck that this has just happened.

"Enjoy hey. I loved your dick in my mouth. I've never had so much cum explode inside me. You are a pleasure to suck."

Am I really hearing these words from this woman, she's enjoying my cock and the moment we've just had? Wow, oh bloody wow. I love these celebrities, they seem to be so sex starved, and therefore love it when you do things to them, or they do things to you.

Kelly spoke, "I love sucking cock, it makes me so horny. If there were 20 cocks in front of me, I would take on the challenge of making every single guy explode cum all over me."

"You're just saying that." I responded with.

"Seriously, I get so frustrated with my sex life. I want sex all the time, but I can't just get it. I can't be going out picking up guys every night. Last year I got 3 guys back here who didn't have a clue who I was. All they saw in a club was a sexy woman who was willing to let each of them into every single one of my holes, as many times as they would like."

"You're not being serious?" I responded with.

"True, as you are here tonight. Like what I said to you when you arrived, I wanted them to treat me as their bitch. I had 3 cocks in me most of the night. Typically, one in my pussy, one in my ass and one in my mouth. They kept changing positions. I loved it when I had 3 cocks in my mouths, and quite enjoyed 2 cocks in my pussy. The problem was they only had little 6-inch dicks, nothing like yours, and it didn't blow my mind!"

My look at Kelly probably said a few things, but my mind was going, I wonder if anyone recorded it?!?

Kelly asked, "Are you turned on by me telling you this?"

"I'm not turned off, but I didn't realise you liked sex so much. Have you always been like this?"

"I've always liked it, but I think I've got hornier as I've got older. Might have something to do with my breasts getting bigger and being curvier! I love playing with myself. But one thing I can't do is lick my own pussy! I love that..........!"

I laughed and then smiled, as I moved my lips to her lips and give her a kiss.

"Oh Kelly. I know it wasn't a question, but let's see if you like my tongue in your pussy. OK?"

Kelly nodded and replied, "Yes please. I'd love that. I'm ready to cum again. And maybe again!"

I knew where I was going, but I wanted to travel from the lips on her head to the ones between her legs in the most way possible! I started my kissing her face and behind her ears again, as my right hand wandered around her left leg. I loved feeling her, she felt like a real woman. A proper woman. No falseness about her, it was all women.

My lips started to move down her body. I went across her neck and shoulders, to then explore her nipples a little. They were marvellous breasts, and the nipples match the size. My mouth paused a little around them as I sucked on them for a moment, before moving to the other, then came back to the same one again. I can't believe I'm getting the chance to kiss her breasts.

I moved onto her tummy and around her hips before I started to focus my full attention on that mighty fine-looking pussy. It's still shining with some cum, but I don't mind.

12