Kelly Bundy Bets Her Ass

Story Info
Kelly Bundy discovers the pitfalls of gambling.
7.9k words
4.58
258.9k
177
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inishfree
Inishfree
128 Followers

This fictional story is based on the '87 to '97 TV sitcom, Married With Children.

Richard Baker has lived in his house, on Jeopardy Lane, for 21 years.

He bought the house, in a suburb outside Chicago, when he took the job as a salesman for a major pharmaceutical company. At the time, Richard was a young man, only 24 years old.

His job has been a successful one, as he went from a salesman to manager of their research and development department, over the years of his employment.

Everything has worked out great for him, except for his house and property increasing in value; as he had expected it to.

The lack of increasing property values, in the neighborhood, has been because of the house adjacent to his. Richard Baker lives next door to Al and Peggy Bundy.

You see, Al has never taken very good care of his house and property. All the neighbors complain about it; but Al Bundy could really give a shit about what other people think.

Al wallows in self-pity about his failure life and his nagging wife, Peggy, complains about almost everything. Their two children, with no proper upbringing, rarely help out with anything.

Their son, Bud, is too busy trying to lose his virginity. Their 20 year old bimbo daughter, Kelly, is too busy trying to fuck every good looking guy in the greater Chicago area.

Richard is sitting on his front porch, one fine Saturday spring morning. He is drinking coffee and reading his newspaper.

His faithful companion, Roxie, is lying down by his side. Roxie is a beautiful six year old female Boxer. Richard has owned her since she was a puppy. She is a loving dog and very well trained.

After a while the dog gets up and goes to lie on the lawn, soaking up the morning sun. A few minutes later, Kelly Bundy comes out of her front door.

She sees the dog, on the lawn, and calls out to her. "Come here Roxie, come here."

The dog leaps up to attention. Kelly has played with the dog since it was a puppy. They like each other very much.

Roxie darts to the edge of her lawn when Richard yells out, "Roxie, stay in your own yard. You know better." The dog halts and looks back at him.

"It's OK, Mr. Baker," says Kelly. "She was just coming to see me."

Richard gets up from his chair and walk to the edge of his porch. "Roxie knows not to leave her property without me. I would prefer that you come over here; if you want to play with her."

Kelly walks over and starts to wrestle with her, as boxers love to do. "You're a good girl. Yes you are. You're such a good girl," Kelly says as she plays with the dog.

"This is such a sweet dog," Kelly tells Richard. "I hope it's OK if I come over and see her once in a while."

He walks over closer to Kelly and the dog. "I don't mind at all. Roxie really likes you. Say, Kelly, now that I think of it; I have a job offer for you."

"What kind of a job?" Kelly says suspiciously.

"Here's the deal," Richard explains, "I am leaving early Monday morning for a business conference. I'll be gone until Friday afternoon.

I was wondering if I could get you to come over and feed Roxie for those five days. I'll even pay you $50."

Kelly starts to back pedal on the offer. She was never too keen on work.

"I don't know, Mr. Baker. I'm usually busy all the time," she says.

"Oh, come on now Kelly. It will be real quick and simple. It will take you less than five minutes a day. Come on in the back yard, let me show you."

He puts his hand on her back and gently persuades her to enter his back yard. Kelly is acting reluctant but not putting up a big fuss.

"Look, all you have to do is feed her," he explains.

"Roxie has an automatic water bowl that keeps filled. I have a container on my enclosed back porch with her food. All you have to do is take out two scoops and put it in her dish. That's it, simple as pie."

Kelly is slightly shaking her head, in a negative manner. "I don't know, Mr. Baker."

Richard needs to charm her in to agreeing with this.

"Roxie loves you, Kelly. She needs you. If you don't let her stay here, in her own yard; then I'm going to have to board her at the kennel. She really hates going there. You don't want that to happen, do you?"

"Here she gets to play in her own yard and sleep in the enclosed porch at night. All you would have to do is make sure that you close the front gate. See how easy it all would be."

"Come on, Kelly. You'll make $50 for probably less than 30 minutes of work."

Right then, Roxie runs toward the screened porch and bursts through the dog door, in one of the wall panels. "Hey that's cool," says Kelly. She runs over to the dog door, gets on her hands and knees, trying to crawl through it also.

Kelly begins squirming her way through the door in her very tight and low cut jeans and a blue halter top.

As she tries to crawl through the opening, she has to shift her shoulders to get through. Her shoulders clear the opening and her waist slips right through, but when she gets to her hips, the opening is too small.

She gives up the attempt and tries to back out, but now her shoulders are square and she can't get through. Kelly struggles with her predicament and begins to panic.

"Help me! I can't get out of here. I'm stuck," she cries out.

Richard is standing behind her getting quite a show. Kelly's ass is wiggling back and forth, in physical desperation. He momentarily just ponders the sight of her incredible back side.

"Let me help," Richard comforts her. "Just bring one arm out at a time."

He reaches in grabbing her one arm to lead it out while he tilts her shoulders. Very quickly she gets out of her predicament.

"Thanks for saving me, Mr. Baker. I thought I was a goner," says Kelly.

Richard tries again to convince Kelly to take on the job. "I just helped you out, Kelly. Please help me out here. I need you to feed the dog. You'd be doing me and Roxie both a big favor," he begs.

"Let me think about it," Kelly answers.

"I'm pressed for time," Richard explains. "I need to know before tomorrow morning. If you won't do it then I'm going to have to make arrangements with the kennel."

Kelly thinks for a minute. "OK, I'll come by tonight before I go to the club with my friends. I'll give you my answer then. I'll come over about 8:00 tonight."

Richard sighs in relief. "All right, I'll expect you about 8:00."

Richard jumps into the shower around 6:45pm. He is later standing in the bathroom, in his robe. He has brushed his teeth and is grooming his hair, when the doorbell rings.

He looks at his watch and sees that it is 7:20. He walks to the front door and look out the peep hole, to see who it is.

He is surprised to see Kelly Bundy standing on his front porch. He slightly opens the front door and peers out. "I just got done with a shower, Kelly. Aren't you a little early?"

Kelly fidgets, "Well, my friends called me and told me that some really cute guys are showing up at the club early. I want to get there before all the good ones are gone. Can we do this now?" she asks.

"Come on in. You'll have to excuse the bathrobe," Richard says. "No big deal," Kelly tells him.

Kelly walks into his house and he directs her toward the den.

Kelly is all slutted up for a night on the town. She is wearing a short red stretch dress that caresses every curve of her body.

As she walks in front of Richard, he is given a show of her curvaceous ass being cradled by the thin dress material that tightly stretches across it. Kelly's toned, naked white legs look incredibly long and her beautiful blonde hair flows around her shoulders as she walks to the den. This girl's body is a true vision of loveliness.

To accent the intention of her attire, she is even wearing 'screw me' pump heels.

Richard asks her to have a seat but she declines, saying that she is in a hurry. He sits himself in a chair, while she stands before him.

It is clear to Richard that Kelly is not wearing a bra. Between the early evening cool air and the tight dress, her nipples are quite prevailing.

This tight fitting dress envelops her breasts to show their perfect shape and form. Looking down to her waist and hips; she doesn't even show a panty line. If she's wearing a thong, there is no evidence of it.

Richard is quite pleased to be blessed with this vision.

"So, do we have a deal?" asks Richard.

Kelly stands there, in a sexy pose, a hand on one hip and with one leg stretching to the side.

"We can have a deal but not for just $50. I'll take care of Roxie but it's going to cost you $200."

Richard tries not to raise his voice. "Two hundred dollars, are you crazy?"

Kelly grins at him. "I did a little research, Mr. Baker. I called the kennel and found out that they charge $60 a day. So I figure that I'm doing you a favor for only $200."

"You'll save $100 and Roxie gets to stay here. I put all the facts together and you're running out of time. I'm betting that you will cave in and pay me the $200. I think it's a good gamble to say that you'll gladly pay me what I want."

"I see that you've done your homework," he says. Richard has a gamble of his own in mind.

"You seem to know all the odds. So you consider yourself to be quite the gambler, do you?"

Kelly smirks, "I may not be smart but I'm not stupid. I figure the odds are in my favor and it's a good bet."

Richard thinks for a moment. "You know Kelly, I could probably get Bud to do this job for $50 but I'll play along with you on this."

"So you like a good bet, do you? I've got one for you. I'll make you a bet. If you win, I will pay you the $200 to care for Roxie plus I'll give you an extra $500."

"But if you lose the bet, you will have to take care of Roxie for the original $50 that I offered. So let's see what kind of a gambler you really are, interested?"

"Now let me get this straight," Kelly says.

"You're going to pay me the $200 I want, plus another $500. There's got to be a catch. So what's the bet?"

Richard calmly looks at her. "The bet," he says, "is that you can't deep throat my cock."

Kelly's face flashes in amazement and then she begins to laugh hysterically. "Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!! You old perverts are all alike. You think that you can flash a couple dollars in front of a young girl and get anything you want."

"You've got to be kidding me. You must think that I'm a total idiot. That's the dumbest bet I ever heard."

"If you think that I'm going to let you put your old wrinkled weenie in my mouth, then you have another thing coming. You know, I can get just about any young stud to throw me some cash to experience the wonders of my talented mouth."

"Is that so? Then tell me, when was the last time that you got $500 for a blowjob?" he asks.

"I think that you just aren't up to it. I think that you're worried about losing. And you dare to call yourself a gambler." Richard has now thrown down the gauntlet on this young tart.

The wheels start to turn in Kelly's head. They sound similar to a hamster running on an old squeaky metal exercise wheel.

She thinks to herself, "$500 just to deep throat this old guy. I can do that. His cock can't be that big. My old boyfriend, Jimmy, has a 10" cock. It took a little while but I got that one all the way down."

"And this is my reputation that we're talking about. Nobody sucks a cock better than Kelly Bundy."

"What if the word got out that I passed up on this bet? I'd never live it down. I'd be more than stupid. That's it; this old guy's going down."

Kelly indignantly looks over at Richard and says, "You've got a bet. And that's $500 cash, tonight."

"All right, let's get started", she says. "I've got places to go. It's going to be fun spending that money at the club later."

"First we need to draw up a contract," says Richard.

"I don't need a contract. Let's get this over with," Kelly demands.

"A contract only protects both of us for the bet," Richard explains.

"That way no one can back out of the deal. It won't take but a minute for me to type one up on my computer. We both sign it and then we can begin."

Kelly doesn't like the wait but agrees on principle.

Richard gets it drawn up and prints two copies. Kelly signs both of them without reading a word. Richard then signs them, as well.

He offers a copy to Kelly but she doesn't really care about the paperwork.

"Let's get down to business," she says.

"I've added one more clause to the contract," he tells her. "You should have read it."

"With the original bet, there was nothing to profit me; if I win the bet. So the deal now is that if I win, I also get to fuck you."

"Nooooo way," Kelly lashes out.

"You are such a freak. Why in the world would I ever let an old man like you fuck me? The deal is off."

Richard picks up the papers like he is going to tear them. "I guess you would have lost anyway," he says insultingly.

"Wait a minute," Kelly challenges. "The deal is still on. I'm going to win this bet and then laugh in your sorry face."

Richard stands up, from his computer and moves to the middle of the room. "You might want to take off your dress," he suggests.

"God, don't you ever give up? Now you want to see me naked. You really are an old pervert," Kelly barks at him.

"Considering all the saliva and perhaps semen, I didn't think that you wanted to stain your pretty dress," Richard explains.

"Oh, you're right. I'm sorry for being so bitchy at you," apologizes Kelly. "That's actually very considerate of you. Thanks."

Kelly pulls down the zipper, at the back, and lets the dress drape down on her. She wiggles it off her hips, steps out of it; and puts it on the chair.

Richard was right. No bra and no panties.

Kelly stands there naked, still wearing her pump heels. She has an absolutely gorgeous body.

Scrumptious C-cup breasts, firm flat stomach, beautiful shapely hips and her delicious creamy white legs.

Completing the entire package is her firm apple bottom ass. A piece of nature's art, which belongs in a museum for everyone to see.

She has all of her honey blonde pubic hair removed; except for a heart shaped patch above her pussy.

Richard hasn't seen such young nubile beauty for many years.

Kelly kneels down in front of Richard and looks up at him. "Let's get this over with," she says.

Richard unties the knot on his robe. He then shrugs it off his shoulders and lets it drop to the floor.

Kelly, kneeling on the carpet, looks at him and says, "Oh, damn it."

Kelly is facing an 8" cock.

Normally this would be of no concern to her. Sucking down an 8" cock is like a walk in the park for her.

The problem is that this 8" of hanging meat is completely flaccid.

In shock for a moment, Kelly does not know what to do.

She then thinks to herself, "All I have to do is get this down my throat before it grows any bigger."

Picking up the limp cock with her hand, Kelly begins stuffing it in her mouth.

The first 4" go in without any problem. From there on she really has to engage sucking power to draw the soft meat further down her throat.

Now is where the real problems begin.

Kelly has forgotten just how her exquisite oral talents can quickly stimulate any man. Suddenly, for every inch that she sucks down; another inch is growing.

As Richard's cock gets semi-erect, Kelly is furiously playing a game of catch up.

"Mmmmph, Mmmmph, Mmmmph," Kelly gasps, as she tries to engulf his extending rod.

Pulling off for a second to catch her breath, she whispers, "Oh fuck."

Within minutes, Richard's cock has now grown to a stiff 13".

Kelly is now putting all her talents to work. 8" down, 9" down, she's giving it everything that she has. Kelly is not giving up and she pushes herself to the limit.

10" of cock is now down her throat. Finally she pushes over the top and has 11" of his throbbing shaft in her mouth.

As hard as she tries after that, she realizes that she has reached her threshold. She's got her arms wrapped around his hips and she's driving as hard as she can.

But failure is in sight. Kelly realizes that she is going to lose the bet.

Meanwhile, Richard is ecstatic looking at her face, filled with panic. She is wide eyed with fear, and snorting air out through her nostrils like a bull.

After several minutes and many attempts, Kelly finally succumbs with an, "I can't do it."

"You win, Mr. Baker. You've got the biggest cock that I have ever seen. I bow to the master," Kelly repents.

"Now, now, Kelly," he composes her. "You gave it a valiant effort. And since we are this close now, you don't have to call me Mr. Baker."

"You can call me Richard. Better yet, all my friends call me Dick."

Kelly flashes a very sexy smile at him, "You mean Mr. Dick, don't you?"

"I want to thank you for the gambling lesson but now you get to claim your winnings." Standing up, she grabs hold of his cock and walks toward the couch.

She kneels up on the couch and in her best sultry voice tells him, "I think that I still owe you a good fucking."

Kelly guides the head of his cock toward her pussy and she turns around smiling seductively and says, "I bet I can take the whole thing now."

Richard moves up close behind Kelly. He rubs his cock on her pussy and is surprised to feel that it is already moist.

Her exhilaration, and anticipation, during the blowjob obviously has got her juices flowing.

Pushing the head of his cock in, he is pleased at her tight firm grip. Kelly purrs as he penetrates her even deeper.

With 6" of cock pumping in and out of her, Kelly is in her realm.

"Oh fuck, yeah," she moans. "Deeper, deeper, I want more," she begs.

Richard doesn't make her wait as he adds 4 more inches into her.

"How's that baby? You doing OK?" he asks.

"Oh Dick," she moans. "Don't talk, just fuck. Oh God, just fuck me."

He wastes no time in seeing how much Kelly can take.

The two of them become a fucking frenzy as Kelly is whipping her head around in total ecstasy and Richard is driving homeward bound.

He eventually is slapping his pelvis against her firm buttocks and pumping for all his might.

Kelly has totally lost it now. Her body is shaking violently and she's screaming at the top of her lungs.

"Oh God, Oh God, Sweet Jesus in Heaven. Hold on Lord because I'm cumming home."

Richard does everything that he can to hold on to her flaying body. Kelly grips the back of the couch and is rocking it on its legs, while climaxing.

Richard finally reaches his peak, as well, and blows huge spurts of cum up her pussy; as he continues to pound his cock in and out of her.

The two exhausted sex mates collapse on the couch. Richard is lying on top of Kelly's tired body.

"I have never, and I mean never; been fucked like that," whimpers Kelly.

"You give a whole new meaning to 'how far can you go'. I have never met a guy with a cock like yours. I'd really like to stay longer but I've got people to meet tonight."

"Let me catch my breath, and then I've got to go."

Richard, also breathing hard, tells her, "You can't leave yet. We're not done. I've got one more hole to go."

With that, Richard sticks his finger up Kelly's ass.

"What the fuck are you talking about," Kelly panics.

"I never agreed to that. There's no way that you're sticking that log in my butt."

Kelly tries to get out from underneath him but he has her trapped. She struggles, but is getting nowhere. Richard is forcefully holding her down.

"LET ME GO!!" she screams.

While she is thrashing around, Richard manages to open a jar on the adjacent table. He reaches in and pulls out an inhalant capsule.

Holding her down even tighter on the couch, he gets his hands in front of her face and breaks the capsule right under her nose.

Inishfree
Inishfree
128 Followers