Kelly Does Grandpa 01

Story Info
Me, My Wife Kelly... And Old Dudes.
3.9k words
9.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

Kelly Does Grandpa 01

By: DickThePimp

Fake... Fantasy... Fiction... Loving Wives And Mature Based Shenanigans And Fuckery

The Stars:

My Wife Kelly (Porn Queen Of Queens Kelly Madison)

James (Me)

"Ohhh... That's so kinky, baby. Hahaha. I'm intrigued. Tell me more."

"We find you all kinds of old dudes for you to fuck around with. Any way you want. It's all up to you. Who you fuck. How you fuck them. Where you fuck them. How much you fuck them. Whether you just flirt with them, or make-out with them... or fuck them at all. It's all in your hands, babe... and your holes, of course." We share a nice and naughty laugh at that.

"Hahaha. I love it. My man's the best. God, you turn me on." Kelly kisses me nice and deep-like as we snuggle in my favorite recliner. Kelly in my lap. Moaning so sexy. Wickedly smirking right at me. Those lips driving me CRAZAYYY!!! Ha. One hot smooch after the other. "You always know how to get me so freaking wet, baby. Hahaha. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I'm always so wet for my man. My handsome..." Kelly kisses my lips then licks them. "Sexy..." She purrs, and playfully wiggles her tongue at me. Grinning so fucking-seductively and slutty. "Gorgeous, hot, adorable, amazing, wonderful man. MWAH!... MWAH! MWAH! MWAH!" All those hot kisses just for me. Bring 'em on, baby. Ha.

My amazing, 55 year-old... same age as me... massively-busty blonde goddess wife and I relax in the comfy, leather recliner. Watching the fire crackling in the fireplace. Kicked back. Snuggling. Drinking beers, and vibing perfectly.

I'm glad Kelly loves my idea. I got it while I was watching some porn yesterday while Kelly was out shopping with her friends.

I was chillin' with our neighbor Patty (Patricia Heaton) watching a vid on Pornhub of a hot, busty wife getting fucked by several old dudes. I was digging it. Patty was also turned on by it. So much so, she just had to ride my hard cock while we watched it in the den. God, that sweet, mature pussy grinding on my fucking hard as hell dick. FUCKING AMAZING!

Patty can fuck. She's sexy as all fuck too. Still. She's in her 60's and still smokin' hot.

Patty switched between bouncing and grinding on my bulging-veins-covered cock. Her slutty snatch eating up my monster meat like a starving lion on a fresh kill. Gripping it perfectly-tight. Showering it with tons of sweet sex juices. Pumping it feverishly as she bounced and grinded on it. Just a great fuck from a great... and very-hot... friend.

While I was watching the video, I couldn't stop thinking about how cool this idea is. It's all about contrast with me. The pairing of a super-hot chick with a world-class body... my wife in spades... getting fucked in all kinds of kinky ways by a bunch of horny old geezers is hot as fuck to me. And, I know there's an audience for it. It's a really popular fetish on the porn sites. I just had to try and get my idea going.

By the time we were done watching the movie, I was drenched with Patty's cum. Her pussy was jammed full of my cum. And, I had a hot, new, money-making idea for some real-kinky fun with my wife. A pretty freaking-fantastic afternoon. Ha.

"I think she'll love it. If she doesn't... give me a call. I'll certainly do it for ya." Patty's comment while she was sucking my fourteen-inches of cum-glazed dick clean. I had to grin. Not only from the awesome feeling of Patti lovingly-sucking the glaze off of my dick... and the last drops of cum from inside it... but also knowing that I had a back-up hottie if Kelly wasn't digging my new idea.

"When should we start, my love?" Kelly asks. Snuggling close, and softly kissing my cheek. Smiling and purring so sexy as she does.

With an extremely-happy grin, I answer her. "Whenever you're ready, sweetheart. Like I said, it's all up to you. It's all in these sexy hands." I chuckle as I softly kiss Kelly's hand. Smiling right at her. So madly in love with the most perfect woman ever.

"Hahaha. Mmmmmmmmmmm. Hmmmmm..." Kelly thinks about it. She sips her beer and contemplates her first move. Damn, she's sexy contemplating moves. Ha. She's sexy 24/7 365. Her own, Kelly level of sexy. The absolute highest level. Ha.

The guy down at the liquor store is really sweet. Hal. I think he's 78 or so. Yeah. I think I remember him telling me once that he was 78." Kelly gives me her trademark, horny as fuck, but yet, still sweet, loving wife look as she sips her beer again. I laugh. So does she. I kiss her, and get up from the recliner, Kelly in my arms. Both of us very ready for fun.

"WOO! Hahahaha. Fuck me, stud. FUCK ME SILLY!!! WOO-HOO!!! YEAH! Hahahahaha!" Kelly's excited. So am I. And hard as fuck too. My giant, ready-to-pound dick tenting out my sweatpants so far, it might just rip right through them.

Kelly happily flails her long legs, and cheers. Downing the last of her beer, then tossing the bottle in the fireplace... good aim, baby... as we head to the bedroom for some horned-up fun.

I kick open the bedroom door, and toss Kelly on the bed.

"Oh yeah! I want it rough! I want my man to do me rough! RUFF, RUFF! Hahahahaha!"

Kelly's super-excited/super-horned-up grin as she quickly whips her thin gray top off and tosses it across the room, makes my dick violently twitch. Fuck! I want this bitch!

My naughty-ass smirk back at her as I slowly peel down my white sweatpants, letting my giant, rock-hard rod fly out of them and bounce repeatedly in front of me... much to Kelly's slutty delight... makes my wife whistle and cat-call me, her incredibly-perfect body writhing so nasty on our bed. So ready to fuck. So ready to be my whore. The smokin' hot bitch needs dick bad, and I'm definitely gonna pound her horny holes with mine.

Kelly teases me... once she finishes quickly whipping her clothes off... with her long, silky-smooth legs. She flails them in front of me. Grinning all sexy and naughty. Her tongue out. Giggling, as she spreads her slick pussy for me. That's it... It's time to rock, bitches!

I grab Kelly's long legs and push them forward. I spit on her pussy, walking right up to it and rubbing my insanely-hard cock all over it. Then, I ram right in. Looking right at my bitch as I forcefully enter her. Our eyes, steaming with raw animal lust, locked right onto each other's.

My cocky, take-command smirk as I start fucking my wife hard and heavy makes Kelly coo. My fat, hard as steel dick makes her body tremble. My fucking makes her sexy pussy purrrrrrrrr. Hell yeah! I got it like that!

We fuck on our bed like crazed sex fiends. Me, holding Kelly's legs as I pound her twat. In and out, so hard and intense. Thrusting deep. My cock excitedly-lurching constantly. Kelly, laid-out on the bed. Smiling so damn happy. Her eyes bouncing around in her perfect, blonde head as she screams ecstatically. Rubbing her powerfully-pulsating clit furiously.

Kelly cums hard. Squirting all over my monster. Soaking and glazing it fully. Her cream also leaking out of the corners of her quaking pussy, oozing down her ass to the bed. I watch it all and grin. So fucking hot for my woman! Craving her! Wanting to make her cum and cum and cum!!!

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!! GODDDDDDDDD!!!!!! FUCK ME, BABY!!! FUCK.... MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

I pound my wife's dripping-wet snatch for another minute. Holding her legs up. Thrusting deeper and harder into that heavenly snatch. God, it feels fucking great!!!

I quickly roll Kelly over on the bed, and pull her up on her hands and knees. I step up toward the bed and spread that pussy wide. Slapping Kelly's ass hard. She looks back over her shoulder at me and blows me three big, slutty, sexually-raging kisses. Her eyes are on fire, begging me to take her doggy style. Desperately begging for it. They get their wish.

I shove right back into Kelly's heatedly-convulsing pussy and pound it some more. Even harder. Even faster. Even rougher. She screams out in full-on orgasmic bliss, squirting once more! I just pound the living fuck out of her pussy as it shoots its milky load all over my massive, rampaging sex pipe.

I reach up and grab Kelly's long blonde hair, wrapping it around my right fist. I pull hard on it.

"HELL YEAH!"

Kelly loves it. Blowing me another very-slutty kiss over her shoulder.

Kelly's awesomely-perfect, all natural 34FF breasts flop around furiously under her as I force fuck her spasming cunt. So much bulging dick meat jamming up that cum-lubed cunt, fucking it big, nasty, and senseless. God, I fucking love it. My wife certainly does too.

My crotch slams against my wife's supple ass every time I thrust my dick up her pussy. Each and every hard-humping time.

Kelly can't stop ecstatically-screaming. Her head swinging around. Her long blonde hair being yanked by me.

I grunt and growl... and fuck the shit outta my wife. The bed shaking and creaking like crazy.

I reach down and put my hand on Kelly's throat, choking her slightly. She loves rough sex and she loves being choked during it. I carefully squeeze as I pound my wife's pussy. My massive dick throbbing as she gasps for air. Kelly smiles back at me as her eyes roll back in her head. I gently increase the pressure on her throat as I fuck her even faster. My cock throbbing inside her even more. My cum is getting close.

Kelly's blowing me kisses and smiling so fucking happy as I fuck her and choke her. Her pussy's pouring sex juice. She's so fucking excited and turned-on. Loving every damn second of me dominating her.

Kelly's statuesque, trim, but curvy, body is trembling mightily from all of the intense sexual sensations shooting through it at the same glorious time.

Kelly's tongue is out. Licking at her lips as I choke her, and fuck her hard. Owning that beautiful bitch pussy.

I release my grip on my wife's throat, then I flip her over and pull out. The cum in Kelly's pounded-out pussy pie pours out alongside of my dick.

I straddle that amazing chest and start titty fucking the queen of tits. Kelly squeezing her incredible jugs around my precum-pouring one eyed monster and shaking them all over it as I fuck them. Her magical mouth grabbing my shiny cock head and sucking it in so ravenously. My wife craving my meat in her mouth so fucking bad. I just grin. Cocky and happy and ready to splooge.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Kelly moans so freaking happy as my cum shoots so powerfully into her mouth. My giant cock throbbing non-stop. So excited. Feeling so fucking good.

I ram my cumming cock right down my wife's throat... all the way down. Yep... fourteen-inches swallowed down with no problem. Kelly is the deepthroat queen... thanks to a lot of practice on my dick... so she handles it without a single cough or gag.

I cum down her throat, then pull back out and cum all over her tongue again, then shove back down her throat and finish there. Kelly very-gladly swallowing every creamy drop. Pulling me into her throat as far as she can with her hands while squeezing my ass. Sucking me dry. Smiling so happy around my veins-popping cock. Winking at me too. And giggling. Squeezing my ass cheeks and licking all over my nuts as I fuck her throat a few times, making sure she takes me as far down her throat as humanly possible. FUCK! WOO! WHAT A FUCK! WHAT A WIFE! WHAT A LIFE! Ha.

A little later... At the liquor store...

I'm smirking happily as Kelly whispers in my ear how she's gonna approach Hal. She's giggling and nibbling in my ear. Pulling on it with her teeth and purring in between explaining her naughty plan to me.

God, I love my wife. We think alike. About pretty much everything. Especially sex.

I slap Kelly's supple ass as she strolls over to the counter to talk to Hal. She winks back at me, over her shoulder, wiggling that sweet, black leather miniskirt-covered booty at me. Her miniskirt is so skimpy, it barely... and I mean barely... covers her delectable ass. Damn... what a piece of ass. WOO! Ha.

I hang back at the beer section, watching Kelly talk to gray-haired Hal while also looking for a new beer to try.

She's got her phone in her hand, ready to capture any and all hot action that may... possibly... occur. Kelly's the best cock tease ever, so my money is definitely on something hot occurring... definitely. Ha.

"I must say, you're one beautiful woman, Kelly. Your husband is such a lucky guy."

"Awww. That's so sweet. Thank you, stud. Hehe." Kelly bats her gorgeous eyes at Hal. Smiling so sexy and seductively at him. "This is a great store you have here, Hal. Wanna give me a tour of the back? Pretty please." Kelly slowly swirls her finger around on the counter, her cherry-red lipstick-covered, wet and creamy lips pursing so beautifully in tune with her finger swirling... all of it to tempt ol' Hal. She also bats her eyes at him so sensually once again. Leaning over so Hal can get a very-close-up glimpse of her mind-blowingly-amazing cleavage.

Kelly's got a black satin push-up bra on under her black leather jacket that she has unzipped down to her trim waist. It makes her already huge 34FFs look even bigger and even more mind-blowingly-amazing than they already are.

My wife's so fucking hot! Just had to say that again. Ha.

"Ummmm. Sure. But... what about your husband? Will he mind?" Hal can't take his eyes off of Kelly's beautifully-heaving cleavage. Can't blame him. He licks his lips and stares obsessively hole at it.

Kelly looks over at me checking out the beer bottles, then back at Hal, and wickedly giggles. "He doesn't have to know what we're doing... now does he?" She leans in once again, and blows a very, very-hot kiss to Hal from just inches away. Smirking so wicked and cooing with her oh so succulent, wet and creamy red lips pursed.

Hal takes a deep breath and swallows hard. His dick stirring away in his pants. His growing bulge hidden by the counter.

"No... I guess he doesn't. Follow me, dear." Hal almost loses it, but he holds it together. He's just another cock teasing victim of the queen of cock teasing. And, he's definitely loving it.

Hal walks from behind the counter and leads Kelly to the back. He holds his arm out for her and she hooks hers around it.

"Why thank you. Such a gentleman." Kelly kisses his cheek. Hal takes another deep breath and tries to remain calm as he and Kelly enter the storeroom. Kelly looks back at me and winks extra-naughty, smiling so sexy, waving and blowing me a very-hot kiss as well. I just laugh. My wife's the best. I go back to finding a new beer while Hal gives my wife a private, "special" tour of the back. Ha.

Five minutes later, I look over at the storeroom door and don't see anything... which gets me smirking again... so I walk over to the counter and grab a bottle opener and pop open a British ale. I take a big sip. Hmmmm. Not bad. I finish it off and laugh again, knowing my wife is making sure to get the full, private, "special" tour of the back. Ha.

"Oh yeah. Mmmmmmmmm. I love your lips on my neck, Hal. Mmmmmmmmmm. Yes." Kelly coos with a happy, horny smile as Hal keeps on heatedly-kissing her neck from behind her. He's also playing with her huge natural jugs over her leather jacket.

Kelly grinds back on Hal... while she films everything with her phone. She can feel the chunky lump in his pants getting even chunkier... and quickly.

Kelly pulls away from Hal, and turns around. Seductively smirking at him. Pursing her gorgeous, bright-red lips at him. She grabs the zipper on her jacket and plays with it for a moment, further teasing the horny old codger.

Hal breathes deep and licks his lips, so excited by my totally-amazing, blonde bombshell, 55 year-old wife. Her tall, statuesque frame with those insanely-perfect, all natural 34FF breasts totally-mesmerizing the gray-haired old guy.

Kelly unzips her jacket and takes it off, laying it on a stack of whiskey cases. She's smirking away. Seducing ol' Hal so perfectly. Her gorgeous eyes sparkling with sexual desire. Her perfect milf face beaming with horny, hot-slut intent.

Kelly slowly peels one boob out of her bra. Letting it hang over the large black cup. She does the same with the other one. Smirking wickedly at horny ol' Hal the whole time. Winking and lightly giggling as well.

Hal's bulge is fully-bulged-up now. Tenting out the front of his brown pants. Kelly approvingly raises her eyebrows at it, then blows Hal a sexy kiss. Reaching over and softly rubbing his bulge... much to Hal's intense delight. He swallows hard again and reaches over, grabbing onto Kelly's huge, hefty titties. Squeezing away. Kelly just smiles and coos merrily, still rubbing his dick.

Kelly unzips Hal's pants and his big old boner springs out, bouncing in front of him. It's a strong dick. Pale white and little wrinkled, but hard as steel. His crotch is covered with gray public hair. All bushy. There's a slight up curve to Hal's shaft. It's nice and thick and veiny. Kelly smiles, very-much liking it.

She tickles the underside of the bouncing boner, watching it jump over and over. Giggling as her eyes follow it's every move.

Hal groans so fucking happy, mauling away at Kelly's mounds. Shaking them around and kneading them as she plays with his bouncing wood.

Kelly notices a drop of precum ooze out of Hal's piss slut. She wipes it into the mushroom crown with her bright red nail. That makes ol' Hal groan even louder while he excitedly paws my wife's tits.

Hal's very excited. He takes the initiative. He backs Kelly's against a column and rubs his big strong dick up and down her quivering slit, watching it twitch as his old meat brushes Kelly's pussy up and down.

Kelly coos blissfully. Smiling and reaching down to squeeze Hal's old ass through his pants as he slides inside of her pussy.

"Oh yeah." Kelly giggles so sexy again as that strong old cock inches up her juiced-up twat.

Hal groans and starts fucking her.

Kelly wraps her long legs tight around 78 year-old stud Hal's mature waist and pulls him in all the way. Encouraging him to fuck her even harder. She kisses him as he starts fucking her deep and hard. Her back pressed against the concrete column.

Kelly's still filming everything with her phone. My wife the smokin' hot multitasker. Ha.

Hal thrusts away. His big, mature meat bulging as it fucks into my wife's pulsating pussy with intensely-horny force.

Kelly's pussy walls excitedly-pounding on it as she moans into Hal's mouth.

About ten minutes later... Out front, in the store...

"Where's Hal?" Some dude asks me.

"I think he's doing something in the back." I smirk. The dude heads over to the wine section and looks around.

I try another couple of beers, looking over at the storeroom door, then grinning. I chuckle again. Knowing my wife is doing her thing... with Hal's thing. Ha.

Another ten minutes passes without Kelly or Hal coming back to the front. The dude that was looking at the wine is waiting at the counter to pay for it. He's looking around for Hal. Then, he starts to head over to the storeroom, but I stop him.

"Go ahead... I'll pay him for it. It's cool." I tell the guy. No need for him to break up Hal and Kelly's fun time in the back.

"You sure?"

"Yeah. I'll take care of it."

"Thanks. I really appreciate that. You have a great night."

"You too."

The dude waves at me as he leaves with his wine. I chuckle again, looking over at the storeroom door once again. It should be about time for them to wrap it up. Hmm...

In the storeroom...

"Oh... you naughty, sweet, old stud. Hahaha. Ooooooh. Mmmmmmmmmm." Kelly bites her bottom lip as Hal inches up her ass. His mature dick's so hard and throbbing so much, it'll be a pretty quick drive up that glorious hershey highway. Ha.

Kelly's facing the column. Her hands bracing herself on it.

Hal's behind her, humping her booty hole deep and fast, breathing hard and heavy. Grunting and groaning outta control. His old weiner twitching and throbbing constantly. The veins running down the hard as steel, pale shaft bulging furiously.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers
12