Kelly Gets the Scouts Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave me a deep kiss which got the ooohhhs and aaawwws one would expect from friends seeing a romantic moment. As she climbed in, the chauffeur closed the door.

I asked him to take good care of them as I shook his hand placing a crisp Franklin in his palm. Telling him not to worry, that is all I had at the moment but would make sure he was taken care of upon their return.

After waving goodbye as they drove away, I knew I had at least 5-6 hours to relax and watch the games. I didn't know what all the plans were for the day, but I did know there were going to be mani-pedi's and massages at a minimum before going to get their costumes.

I picked up around the house, being aware of not touching any clothing items I couldn't identify confidently as belonging to Kelly. It was a warm day that would last into the evening, so I made sure everything was ready out on the patio. I had the feeling that drinks would be involved throughout the day and wanted everything ready to go when they got back.

I was enjoying the games when I got a call from Kelly a little before 5 notifying me they were on their way back and hungry.

Oh shit, I thought to myself. I don't have anything ready to make.

I told Kelly I wasn't sure what to make so nothing was ready. She playfully berated me for my horrible lack of planning and said I would be fired after the weekend. I suggested she take a poll of what kind of food everyone wanted, and I would run out and get it once they arrived back home. After a quick discussion amongst themselves, Kelly came back on the phone declaring Chinese as the winner. Upon hanging up, I immediately went to the drawer with all the takeout menus found the one I needed and made the call. I had 25-30 minutes before it would be ready.

A couple of minutes after hanging up I heard a couple of small honks outside letting me know they were back. I walked down the driveway just as the chauffeur was opening the door. Kelly was the first one out, carrying a garment bag in her hand, which I had to assume was her costume. As she got to me, she told me how amazing the day was and gave me a kiss. As expected, there was the hint of alcohol on her breath but also something else...Swisher Sweets.

I should have known. Whenever Stephanie and Kelly drank together, those damn things made an appearance. The chauffeur helped each of the other ladies out of the limo, grabbing their garment bags as they exited. As they passed by me, each mentioned how much fun they had and how great the limo was.

When Nicole passed by me, she gave me a little hip check into my groin with a smile.

As Sara passed me, I walked up to the chauffeur and thanked him for everything, slipping a couple more bills into his hand.

When I turned around, I noticed Sara wasn't in the house yet, instead standing at the bottom step.

"Would you mind grabbing the bag and helping me up the steps?," she asked as I walked up. She informed me that she had lost a bet or some sort of challenge and had been made to drink quite a bit more than she planned to. I stayed one step behind her as we went up the 5 steps, her derriere at my eye level along the way. When she made the landing before going in the door, she turned around and thanked me before planting a kiss right on my lips! So surprised I didn't return it as I should have but my penis sure did go from 0 to rock hard in no time flat.

Still stunned, I followed her to the master bedroom where everyone else was and laid her costume on the bed with the rest. Kelly declared she and Stephanie were going to go out on the patio for a smoke. Sara said she'd be out after using the little girl's room.

Nicole said she would bring out the drinks, demanding,

"Butler, make us some drinks!"

I decided to make something light to get them started, unsure how much they had during the day. Hoping Nicole wasn't paying to close attention to what I was doing, I made 3 vodka-cranberries, and 1 water-cranberry making sure I knew which one that was. When they were complete, I handed two to her and grabbed the others. We went out on the patio, and she gave the two she had to Kelly and Stephanie. I gave her the one I had with vodka and waited at the patio door for Sara to come out. As she approached, I held out the drink and I could tell she was feeling pretty good already. As she got close, I whispered to her it was a virgin drink which earned me a smile and a soft thanks. Drinks in hand I told them I was off to get dinner.

When I got back, I immediately poured the food out of the little containers into bowls and placed them all on a big baking sheet. Plates with silverware and chopsticks added, I walked out onto the patio to cheers and requests for more drinks. I committed the drink orders to memory and headed back inside before hearing "SHOTS!" Still a bit early in my opinion I decided on Kamikaze shots. Taste good and not too rough, especially when eating. Also, would allow me to fix Sara's with a little extra schnapps to no one else's knowledge.

After dinner, they relaxed and chatted. Thankfully, they also slowed down on their alcohol intake. Around 7:30 with it sufficiently dark, the orange and black lights gave the patio a pretty cool Halloween feel. The decision was made to finally try on their costumes.

They all headed into the master bedroom/bathroom like a bunch of high school girls at a sleepover, all giggles and excitement. I wished I could be in there watching it all but had cleaning to do. I grabbed all the food and put it in Tupperware before placing it in the refrigerator. I went back out and grabbed the plates and silverware and started washing everything. As I finished up, I headed back out towards the patio but stopped outside the bedroom to listen for a few seconds. Couldn't really understand what was being said but enough that at least one was still trying to get in their costume. Knew for sure I heard Stephanie's voice and Sara's and I thought Kelly and Nicole were in there too. As I stepped out onto the patio, I realized I was wrong.

On the far side of the patio was Kelly wearing her Sailor Venus costume from the Sailor Moon anime. A couple years prior we had gone to a Comic-Con; she dressed as Sailor Venus and I as someone known as Tuxedo Mask. The reason she was on the far side was because she was smoking. I decided to sneak up behind her and give her a smack on the ass and scold her to show my displeasure.

As soon as I made contact with her ass, I knew how badly I had fucked up. It wasn't a playful little smack, it was hard. Upon hearing the yelp, I instantly recognized that it wasn't Kelly's ass I hit but Nicole's.

"I-I am so so sorry" I stammered. "I thought you were Kelly."

"Sure, you did. I look so much like your wife, we're like twins."

'No, it's just that she has almost that exact same costume and I wasn't expecting anyone else to be wearing something like that."

"That really fucking hurt you know. What are you going to do to make it better?"

"I can go get some ice to put on it and make you another drink," I offered sheepishly.

"No need for all that, why don't you just rub it" she suggested while shifting her stance a bit so her right butt cheek moved closer to me.

Slowly and cautiously, I moved my hand until I touched her cheek. I began softly rubbing small circles around the impact zone, enlarging the circle and applying a little more pressure as I went. I moved closer to her, so my arm wasn't so extended and kept rubbing. After 15-20 seconds I pulled my hand away thinking that was enough, it was not.

"I didn't say you were done. It still hurts. You not like touching my ass or something?"

How do you answer a question like that? I decided to just go for it, because I absolutely did like touching her ass. I stepped up right behind her, as close as possible and placed my hand back on her cheek trying to rub the pain away. I apologized for the smack again and asked if there was anything else I could do.

"Well, since rubbing doesn't seem to be working, maybe you should kiss it. Yes, kiss my booboo, daddy."

What the hell did she just say?! What am I supposed to do with that? What in the world is going on? There were so many things running through my head, to include the fact my wife and two of her friends were probably going to be out any minute. I was still trying to figure everything out when I got a couple of soft bumps against my groin from Nicole's butt.

"Hey, I can't kiss it myself. You did the crime now you have to do the time. Besides, you still must do whatever I say Mr. Butler. Don't make me tell Kelly you're disobeying."

Those were the magic words. I decided to stop thinking and just go for it. I dropped down into a crouch like a baseball catcher and she lifted the little skirt of her costume up. I moved my hands to each hip to keep my balance and kissed her cheek multiple times. After about the 10th kiss, I sat back a bit and really looked at what I had in front of my face for the first time; this beautiful ass that no woman who had given birth three times should be allowed to have. It was glorious and quite literally inches from my face. Covering her yummy bits was an orange thong that I could picture running my tongue along, back to front, front to back.

As I was fantasizing about all the things I wanted to do, I received my next set of orders. Apparently, the left side was lonely and upset that it had not gotten any attention. My instructions were to smack, lick and kiss in that order and I happily obliged. I looked like a ping-pong match, going back and forth between the cheeks; simultaneously rubbing, squeezing, licking, kissing and even tossing in a couple of nibbles here and there. Noticing the shaking and the sounds coming from Nicole, she was certainly enjoying it when I decided to go for broke.

I pulled my face away, grabbed two handfuls of cheek and slowly spread them apart. I stuck my tongue out as far as it would go and buried my face as far in between the cheeks it would go. I curled my tongue up as high as possible on the front of her thong, sensing the wetness but not really getting a taste. I traced my tongue all the way from the front to the back of the thong until I hit her lower back.

"Oh my god, you bad boy. Who gave you permission to do that?"

I thought maybe I had taken it too far when I heard, "Never mind, do it again."

As I headed in for the second time, Nicole spread her legs out a little more and handled the spreading of her cheeks, herself. I dropped from my squatting position down to my knees, placed my hands on her hips and pulled her back as my face went forward. Stretching my tongue out once again as far as it would go, I licked the front of her thong again, noticing it was much more wet than before, and moved more slowly to the back. When I reached the end I bit the thong, pulled it back and let it snap forward, eliciting a little surprised "oohh" from Nicole.

I was getting ready to go in again when Nicole did a quick 180, grabbed the back of my head and pulled it right into herself. "

"Lick, lick, lick," she demanded.

I began licking like a madman trying to get to the middle of a Tootsie Pop. Her thong was still covering up the grand prize but by this time it was so sopping wet I could taste everything, and it was intoxicating. The more I got the more I needed. I desperately wanted to pull to pull it down and get to the creamy center but figured that might be a bridge too far. Suddenly, my head was pushed back, and Nicole looked directly into my eyes; I saw nothing but arousal and need.

"I need your tongue in me. I'm so fucking close, and I really need it. I don't know if we shou..."

"Yes, yes YES!" I said. "I need it too."

Without hesitation she leaned up against the side of the patio, thrusting her hips out and I grabbed the sides of her thong and pulled down as hard and fast as I could. At this point I didn't care if Kelly or anyone else walked out. I just hoped they wouldn't interrupt or startle us.

As soon as it was down, her hands were on the back of my head directing me exactly where she wanted me. I think we both knew it would behoove us to get her to the finish line as quickly as possible, so I just allowed her to direct me where she needed me. I knew I had hit the spot when her knees squeezed my head like a vice. I could barely hear the "Oh fuck, oh fuck, right there" she was trying not to scream out.

I was thoroughly enjoying the entire situation. I didn't mind my head being squeezed like someone trying to pop a balloon between their knees. My senses of taste and smell were also in overdrive. I enjoyed going down on Kelly and always made sure she climaxed before I entered her when she wanted it, but this experience was completely different. If it wasn't for the situation we found ourselves in I would have slowed down and enjoyed each aspect of the experience more.

All the sudden the vice grip on my head began to weaken but I was held in place by the hands still directing me where to go. I started to hear something, but it was too low for me to understand, and I didn't want to stop what I was doing.

I finally heard, "finger, finger, fuck me."

I got my index finger in as quickly and cautiously as I could and was instantly met with moans of satisfaction. She started to move up and down on my finger and asked for another. With my middle and index fingers being ridden and my tongue working overtime I could feel her getting close and I wanted all of it.

"Shit, shit shit, so fucking close, right there, right there, fuuuucccckkk. My go.., my go..., yes, yes, oh, oh, oh."

At the first sign of the orgasm, the shaking and tightening of her legs around my head, I pulled my fingers out and tried to catch every bit of the juices flowing down and out. After about 5 seconds, the vibrations stopped and the pressure on the side of my head lessened up. I pulled my head away and Nicole placed her hands on my shoulders. I grabbed her hands and stood up, keeping her steady as she hadn't come all the way down from her orgasm yet. Once I was up all the way she collapsed against my chest and wrapped her arms around me, her thong still below her knees and a small wet spot visible on the front of her orange skirt if you knew to look for it.

After a few seconds she looked up at me, smiled.

"I can't believe we just did that. It was fucking amazing, but I can't believe we did it. I haven't felt this good in a long time."

"I can't believe it either. I don't know what came over me. All I know is that when I felt you starting to get close all that mattered was getting you to the end."

"I owe you big time for this. Don't know how I will be able to repay it, but I will."

"No problem, don't worry about it. I enjoyed it as much as you did. Right now, we both need to put ourselves back together before the others come out."

She laughed as she looked down and saw her thong still below her knees.

"I'm going to have to sit in this soaking wet thong the rest of the night. That's a good thing, because I want this feeling to last a while" she said as she bent down to pull it back up.

"I better go wash my face," I said as I headed back inside. "You need another drink?"

"Hell yes I do! Nothing fruity, give me something strong."

As I was pouring Nicole's drink, Kelly announced they were ready.

"Ready or not, here we come!"

A second later, Sailor Moon came into view. It was Kelly in a full blond wig, tight white top with a large bow basically sitting right above her breasts over a blue skirt with red bow in the back. Right behind her was Stephanie in the green Sailor Jupiter costume with green ankle high boots.

"Wow you look amazing! I can't believe you are dressing up as Sailor Scouts."

They both did some model poses and spun around so I could see the entire ensemble. The skirts were just as tiny as Nicole's and were made so not much needed to be left to the imagination. Kelly did a quick spin, making her skirt rise as she did so. It gave me a quick view of the royal blue bikini panties she had on underneath. Stephanie on the other hand, seemed a little perturbed about the length of the skirt and kind of kept her hands on her hips to keep it from billowing up. They made their drink orders and headed out to the patio. I made the drinks a bit stronger than I had been and dropped them off. While placing the drinks down I realized Sara didn't come out. When asked they said she was trying some things with her hair still.

I walked back inside and made myself a drink. I needed it. I had three women dressed as Sailor Scouts in my house, and just a few minutes before went down (I guess technically it was up) on one of them. I was so hard and in need of the release I knew was not going to come, it was driving me crazy. All the sudden I was sent directly over the edge.

I was behind the counter with my back to the living room mixing my drink when I heard a low, shy voice asking, "How do I look?"

As I turned around to look, my mouth and the bottle I was holding both dropped. Sara was wearing the black skirt costume of Sailor Pluto, the one I felt was the hottest from the cartoon. Seeing that lithe, cheerleader frame in that outfit was more than I could handle. There was no way to hide the absolute hard-on I had trying to push his way out of my pants.

"You look fucking amazing," I was finally able to say.

The only problem was her hair. It appeared they had stopped off at one of those pop-up Halloween stores and got green hair spray and tried that to complete the look, but it didn't work. She saw what I was looking at.

"It washes out. I'm going to have my hair colored next week professionally."

"If you do that, you will look like you came right out of the cartoon."

"Do you really think so? I feel kind of silly in this. I don't even know anything about the show."

"Don't feel silly, you look phenomenal," I assured her, "when you all walk into the party next week, there isn't going to be one man in the entire place who doesn't turn his head."

"I still need to get the boots, and obviously my hair colored green to complete the look, according to Kelly."

I hadn't even realized she was wearing her running shoes instead of boots. All the costumes were form fitting, but Sara's seemed especially tight, like it was painted on. Her perky breasts causing the illusion that at any instant they were going to rip through and free themselves.

I chuckled a little, not able to take my eyes off her, saying that green hair and boots would get many men's attention and she might need the staff the character carries in the show to fight them off. She then asked me one of the most ridiculous questions I've ever been asked in my life.

"Do you think the skirt is too long?"

Before I had the chance to offer an answer, she turned and bent over touching her toes, her perfect ass pointing out towards me and the skirt, which was the same length as the others, riding up showing me everything. She had the tiniest black thong on that I'd ever seen. I honestly think I could have flossed my teeth with it, and I had never wanted to be a thong so badly in my life. It took all the self-control I could muster, not to run right up and bury my head between her cheeks like I just did to Nicole not 30 minutes before. The sight in front of me was just too much for me to handle. A gorgeous woman in her early 20's, bent over, in a Sailor Pluto costume was enough to have me ready to blow a load in my boxers. Realizing I had probably been staring too long, I finally remembered the question she asked and was only able to squeak out a slight one-word answer; "Perfect."

When she got out onto the patio the others whooped and hollered about how the party could now get started. I was told to make more drinks and shots and keep them coming. I figured enough time had passed so Sara's were no longer weak or virgins.