Kelly Gone Wild Ep. 01

Story Info
Kelly doing her thing... Her wild thing.
3.6k words
7.2k
8
0

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers

Totally Fake Fuck Fantasy

Quick Points About The Story :

I'm James... I'm 21

I'm Married To Porn Icon Kelly Madison (She's Not Madison Anymore)... She's 54

We've Been Married For Three Years

Kelly, Along With My Mom Beth (Beth Chapman), My Sugar Mama Oprah Winfrey, My Sugar Mama Kathie Lee Gifford, And My Half Brother Spence (The King Of Queens) Started An Underground Porn Company... Kelly Gone Wild... With Kelly As The Main Star And The Face Of The Company

They Brought Me On As The Main Male Talent

Our Friends And Family Help Out Making Our Edgy, Extra Funky Porn Movies

Now... Let's Get To The Fucking!.......

"Where's, James?"

"He's on a date with Serena. Hehehe."

The back seat of my car...

"GOD!!! WHAT A COCK! WOW!!!!"

My hips thrusting extra hard and deep. My white cock thumping hard inside Serena Williams' primo black pussy pie.

"GOD, YES! I'M CUMMING! FUCK! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!"

Serena cums like a beautifully sensual fountain, hurricane pounding my white meat delight full fucking force. So much pussy cream. Milky, and rich. Pumping all over my giant white dong as it thrusts faster and harder inside her. My hands violently gripping and squeezing her wildly bouncing ebony jugs, milk shooting out of them, straight into my waiting mouth. I latch onto one breast, then the other, sucking furiously on each as I force fuck the queen of women's sports. My car rocking back and forth from the intense sex shenanigans going on hot and heavy in my back seat.

Back at home...

"Did you tell my baby about our little business start up session with Spence?"

"No I didn't. And, I don't want anyone to tell him about it. I already made Spence promise not to tell him, so Beth... please don't say a word to him about it. OK? James was locked up, and we were all drunk and everything. I told James I would wait for him to get out, and I never told him I was with anyone else while he was locked up. So, please don't say anything."

"I won't. I promise. I don't think he would mind... he is out with Serena after all... but I won't say anything." Mama kisses Kelly's cheek and hugs her. They smile, happy and chill, drinking a beer. They're in the kitchen making some sandwiches for when I get home.

Back in the back seat of my car...

"God, baby. That was amazing. Mmmmm!" Serena's extra happy. She can kiss too. Those luscious lips locking tight on mine and lustfully ravaging them. My hands doing the same to Serena's DD breasts. Dark chocolate beauties, so ouch and tasty. Perfect areoles, real dark and lovely and everything.

"Thanks, babe. Always a pleasure to dick you down. Ha." Serena and I share a kinky laugh, and smoke some real good shit my baby sister Kaia hooked me up with. She got it from one of her former cheerleader friends.

Serena's not only a world famous tennis queen, she's also the new wife of my neighbor, Bob. They're swingers. Serena's got a big sweet tooth for big white meat. And I most definitely love helping her out with that.

A littler later, I'm back at home with my woman and my family. My sister Kaia's out on a date. She's really popular. 19 years old, blonde and oh so beautiful. Big natural tits too. 32Fs. Nice trim figure. Sweetest smile ever. Hot blonde braids in her hair. Super fine hottie for sure. God, she's hot.

Mom's chillin' with Kelly and I and my half sister Gina. Dad fucked around a lot on mom so I have a few half sisters... and my half brother Spence.

Mom's awesome. Gorgeous, bbw milf. 54 years old. A bad ass blonde who's super duper busty. All natural 38F titties. Fucking awesome rack on her. I'm totally surrounded by hotties.

Gina's four years older than me. A mixture of dirty blonde and light brown hair. 36D boobs. Nice wide ass. Real fuckable. I love her tits. Very squeezable and suckable. Very tasty.

Kelly's an all time honey. Tall. Long, blonde hair. Long, smooth and supple legs. Great ass. Fucking aaesomely gorgeous face and body and smile. Her lips are a dick sucking dream cum true. And those tits. Jesus... those freaking tits. So big and bouncy and perfectly shaped. All natural 34FF milky melons. I've knocked her up twice... we didn't keep them... so the milk keeps on flowing. Fuck! I'm obsessed with my bitch's tits!

Kelly's sitting in my lap in my recliner in the living room, softly kissing my cheek and neck while mama and us watch some TV and drink a few beers. I get a text from my buddy Kim Kardashian. A close friend with really cool benefits.

She tells me Spence asked her to manage all of us. He thought it would really help Kelly Gone Wild. Kim and Spence are dating. I introduced them.

Kim asks me if it's OK, and I tell her, sure. Sounds great. She didn't want to step on any toes or anything so she asked my permission before telling Spence she would do it. She's a cool chick.

Kim also has a huge crush on me. She tells Kelly and mama all the time that she's only with Spence to stay close with me. She even asked Kelly if it would be Ok if she left Spence and moved in with us. Kelly didn't know what to say to Kim, so she just told me about it. I gotta admit, that was a real nice compliment.

I actually think it's hotter fooling around with her behind Spence's back, so I'm kinda not responding to the whole, moving in with us, stuff.

"Looks like Kim will be managing us."

"That's a good idea." Mama chimes in. "Spence mentioned that yesterday. I told him I liked the idea." God, she looks hot, downing that beer while she watches TV. Those beautiful lips wrapped tight around that bottle neck. Fucking sexy ass bitch! Mama winks over at me with a sly smile. She knows I'm watching her. Ha. I fucking love her so much.

"Yeah. I did too. Kim's got so many connections, it's a really good idea. Plus... she's got the hots for my man." Kelly giggles, softly cupping and caressing my face as she nibbles playfully on my neck. Licking and kissing it too. Softly purring all sexy as she goes. I'm so fucking in love. I just recline and grin. Rubbing my wife's gorgeous leg as she does her naughty thing on my neck. Those huge, hefty hooters rubbing all over me. Fucking awesomeness times a million. Ha.

The next day...

We're filming our new flick. It's called, Tie Me Up, Piss On Me. The series is my idea. I really dig piss play. I got Kelly into it too. She never tried it before we got together. Now, she's loves it.

"Don't love, bitch."

"What the fuck!"

Kelly squirms mightily in my arms in the back of the club. I drag her into a quiet bathroom and push her up against the dirty wall. It's a filthy, dingy club... with a bathroom to match. Piss on the floor and all over the urinals.

I handcuff Kelly's hands behind her back and rip her white top open. Her white satin bra enclosed knockers bulge out so perfectly.

"On your knees, whore! Now!" I push my wife to her knees. She's facing the urinals, her back to me. She's fake struggling with the handcuffs, pretending she's angry and trying to get loose. I just smirk and snicker, really playing up the Sleazy, male dominant scumbag role rather nicely. Laughing at the struggling blonde beauty, her massive, bra covered tits swaying around in front of her as she lurches and tosses her body around, trying to get loose from the cuffs. Her gorgeous long blonde hair flying as Kelly screams and angrily scowl at me, then she struggles some more, unable to get loose from the cuffs no matter how hard she tries.

"You fucking scumbag! You can't do this to me! Fuck you!" Kelly plays the angry, helpless hottie perfectly. She yanks at the cuffs, scowling incessantly at me, looking so intensely mad and disgusted by the sight of me.

Our neighbor Bob is the director and cameraman. He's moving around to catch everything from different angles. He's got a hard cam set up behind him so there's always two angles being shot at a time.

I start pissing all over Kelly's perfect face and bra covered tits. Going up and down, soaking every inch with my slightly tangy golden nectar. My piss shooting out of my piss slit like it was shot from a water cannon. Kelly acts like she's totally disgusted by it. Shaking her head around feverishly like she's trying to avoid the awesome piss typhoon. I smirk deviously, smoke a fat cigar... and keep on pissing, drenching Kelly's long hair, fake angry face, massive, jiggling tits, torn top, and the filthy floor... and everything behind Kelly within pissing striking distance. Hell fuckin' yeah!

"DAMN YOU!" Kelly really plays up the disgusted, tortured victim role. She spits out my piss that she perfectly collects in her mouth, making sure to wink happily at me as I block the camera angle for a second. She loves my piss, but she's a true acting master at pretending to loathe it... and me.

I stop pissing, and admire my messy work. Kelly pouring piss from all over her face and body. It's dripping off of her like she was just in a pouring rain storm. I smirk and laugh, mocking my insanely perfect, blonde goddess wife. She spits a mouthful of piss at me, her face contorted in a mixture of pure loathing disgust... and pure sexually heated delight. Perfect.

I smack Kelly's piss dripping face and grab her soaking wet, long blonde hair. I ram my dick down her throat, and gag the fuck out of her. Kelly never gags on my cock, she's used to the immense size, but I force fuck her throat so rough, she starts coughing, and then puking from my abuse.

I pull out, and Kelly projectile vomits on me. I don't mind. I laugh again. I shove back down her throat, roughly face fuck her some more, pull out... and get puked on again. I repeat that several times. Kelly's cooing quietly from my rough face fucking. She absolutely loves it. She's grinding her thighs together as I orally use her, nice and very rough.

"Lick it all up, whore! Now!" I yank Kelly's hair, pulling her to the urinals, making her lick all of them them spotless. She acts like she's sickened by my demand, and only reluctantly does it, but the electric sparkle in her eye lets me know she definitely wants to do it. She winks at me again, smiling all kinky as fuck as she slowly, and oh so slutty licks all around each urinal, licking up any and all piss on them. Bob and I covered them in piss earlier, so Bob... and I... are grinning pervertedly and very turned on, from ear to ear, while he films all the funky action, as Kelly so wickedly laps all the piss up. A disgusted/carnally wild smirk plastered on that perfect, piss glowing face.

I make Kelly suck me clean. I smack her face, and spit on it, so turned on by all of the taboo filthy fun were engaged in. I fucking love it! Kelly does too! She's hides it perfectly though, smacking my thighs as I violently face fuck her, her eyes gleaming with a fiery sex happy fury. I look down and see that she's cum. I can see her milky cum running down her legs to the floor. Her short and tight, white leather mini skirt pulled up to her waist. Her white g string pulled to the side as her sex goo shoots outta that heavenly sweet coochie.

I pull out of Kelly sucking mouth and cum all over her messy, but still perfect, face. She smiles happily, turning from the camera so it can't capture her cum loving bliss as she pumps my cock completely cumless. Kelly furiously engulfs my giant, twitching meat, deepthroating fourteen plus inches of the most beautiful dick meat you've ever fucking seen. She moans so euphorically, smiling vibrantly bright as she softly sucks me clean.

Smoke bellows from my mouth, filling the dingy, filthy bathroom. My grin so wide and so happy. My love for my 54 year old wife so strong. I may be 33 years younger than her, but Kelly freaking excites me and makes me happier than any other hot as fuck chick half her age ever could. That's a damn fact!

"Cut. Great job. Really great job, guys. God, Kelly... you looked so amazingly sexy getting pissed on. Great job doing the pissing, James. You two make one smoking hot piss duo for sure. Hahaha." Bob gives us a big thumbs up. I blow Kelly a kiss, groaning so happily at my awesomely sexy, incredible, blonde sex doll wife. Kelly and I smile so happy at each other, both of us blowing kisses. Kelly licking her lips for me, then wiggling that slutty tongue at me with such fiery sexual lust. Then, Kelly goes back to softly sucking my extremely pleased, super dick. It's so big, and Kelly's so in love with it. She worships my cock, Iicking all around it with a very happy smile as she enthusiastically sucks it. I stand there and look around, nodding my blissful approval. A very hot and very cool shoot. Nice and kinky, just like we fucking like.

"Looks like Bob really enjoyed it. Hehehe." Kelly mischievously snickers. She reaches over and cups Bob's bulge in his shorts and shakes it, grinning and giggling extra naughty and horny, cupping and rubbing the hefty bulge as she so seductively licks around her very voluptuous and sensuous lips, much to Bob's immense delight. She leans in and playfully bites Bob's bulge, shaking her head around with that 70 year old bulge in her mouth, laughing at Bob as she does. Bob laughs too, and nods as a very appreciative thank you.

Kelly and I shower. The club/bathroom is a set. The shower is on the other side of it. As we get all soapy and clean, Bob gets a call from Kim. She wants to meet him a little later. Business stuff. Bob grins as he puts up his handheld camera. He's got a big crush on Kim, so he's excited to see her.

"My man's so handsome. Whether you dominate me or just plain romance me. You're so darn handsome." Kelly grins as she dries me off. We kiss again. A short, sweet one. Kelly makes sure to very thoroughly dry my crotch with the soft white towel. God, it's soft. And, Kelly's hands are experts when it comes to rubbing on a cock and balls. She cups mine, lightly squeezing as she softly wipes them dry. Rubbing my cock and balls, both, gently. Making me growl.

God, her hand feels so fucking good on me. She licks, then nibbles on my neck, leaning into me and purring, rubbing those 34FFs all over my chest, making me growl even louder. My nipple piercings loving those hefty milkers sliding across them over and over.

She kisses my lips. Those extra luscious lips of hers dancing with mine, locking in and loving mine with such passionate grace and skill. I fucking love kissing Kelly. Her lips are treasures. Pure, lip locking gold treasures.

"Thank you for earlier, my king. God, I loved it! I was so wet. You using me like that. Pissing all over me. MMMMM!!! It was so fucking good! Hahahaha. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Another deep, loving, and sexually heated kiss. My hands gripping those booty cheeks nice and rough, squeezing away, as Kelly sucks on my tongue. Fucking awesome, dude.

"Always my pleasure, baby. Always." I wink. We both laugh. Then I start sucking on Kelly's tasty neck, my hands squeezing those lush booty cheeks even harder, really kneading them deep and thorough.

...

Spence is hanging out with my mom Beth while Kim is at the office.

"So... How's things going with, Kim?" Mom hands Spence a beer. They're chillin' at our kitchen table.

"Going great, Beth. I couldn't be happier. Kim's awesome. God, she's hot. And, she loves riding the ol' Spence train." Spence's very cocky/very goofy grin makes mom snicker and shake her head. Dude loves to brag. They both chug their beer, downing about half.

"Pretty confident there, huh, stud? Ha." Mom shakes her head again, a mocking sneer looking so sexy on her 54 year old, blonde bbw milf face. Her enormous hooters almost spilling out of her extra tight, white and pink sports bra. She's got white daisy duke's, pink and white cowboy boots, and a pink with a white feather in it cowboy hat on. Smokin' hot as always. Spence can't stop covert gawking at my mom's totally awesome rack. Can't blame him there. Everybody loves mama's tits. All natural 38F beauties. Big, bad ass, and beautiful... like mama.

"I heard Kelly told you not to say anything to James about our little session that night we started the company. You better keep your trap shut, buddy. Don't piss off my baby. He and Kelly have a really great thing going, so don't fuck it up."

"I won't. I promised Kelly I wouldn't. It was amazing though. Both of you were. Oprah too. I didn't get to do much with Kathie Lee though. I missed out there." Spence gives mama a real sleazy/dorky grin, and then he chugs the rest of his beer. Still grinning like Spence grins. He's unique.

Mama shakes her head once more. "Dude, we were all drunk as hell. You got real lucky. You were the right dick in the right place at the right time. That's all. So chill. And, remember what I said." Mama's serious sneer back at ol' Spence makes him nod, and lose the dorky grin.

"Yes, ma'am. I promised I wouldn't say anything, and I won't. You can count on me." The dorky grin is back.

"Yeah, right. Ha!" Mama shakes her head again and finishes her beer. She sees Spence staring at her melons, so she decides to give him some incentive to keep his mouth shut. "Here..." Mama pulls her 38F titties out of her sports bra, and shakes them around, thrilling Spence tremendously. His intense, lip licking stare at those bad ass beauties is making Spence drool. "Keep your trap shut, and I may just let you do more than stare at 'em... and drool over 'em. Haha." Mama the super sexy tease.

"You got it, Beth. WOW! WHAT A PAIR OF FUCKING TITS!" Spence loves my mom's knockers just like the rest of us do. Mama shakes them once more for Spence, then she shoves them back into her sports bra and gets up.

"Remember... Trap shut." Mama laughs as she walks outta the kitchen, bad ass boss bitch style, leaving Spence there to dream back to when he got to fuck those incredible knockers, and to rub himself real damn good thinking about it... Dorky ass grin and all.

Later...

"Where's, James, Kelly?"

"He took your mom to play her lottery tickets. He'll be back soon."

In the convenience store parking lot...

"WOO-HOO! I WON $100...AND I'M RIDING THIS BEAUTIFUL FUCKING COCK! HOT DAMN!" Mama is a blast. She's bouncing on my fucking fourteen inch plus cock in the captain's seat in my van. It's rockin'... But you can come a knockin'... if you wanna watch.

Mama's scratching off some tickets while she cowgirl champ rides me, cowboy hat on her head and all. We're both grinning and grunting. My cock thrusting up and all around that quivering snatch, being soaked by all of mama's sweet coochie cream, one violent blast after the other as she cums. Her giant titties wobbling like fucking mad. They're hanging over her sports bra, my hands all over both, squeezing away so happy as mama grinds fast, then bounced harder and harder on that giant piece of sex pipe slamming up her blonde bbw milf coochie.

"I WON AGAIN! WOO-HOO! FUCK YEAH, BABY! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! MWAH!" Mama hugs me tight and shoves her tongue straight down my throat. She won another $100. A real good time for us in my van. I'm filming the fun for Kelly Gone Wild. I've got the van fitted with cameras all over it.

Mama kneels in front of me and sucks down my jizz shake, excited about the $200...and the taste of my jizz. She tells me all the time, it's her favorite cum ever. She holds my cock with her right hand and licks all around the underside as she bobs and sucks on that massive meat, so very happily drinking down my entire, rich and creamy, protein packed shake with the sexiest groans you ever heard coming from her mouth. I hold her head and smile away. And cum away as well. I cum a fucking massive load... and my gorgeous mom swallows every single drop, all hyped up on jizz and lottery scratchers. God bless the freaking lottery. Ha.

Join is next time for Episode 02. See what Kaia wants. See what Spence and Kim get into. And find out about Bob and Kim's meeting as well. Oh yeah... A whole lot more Kelly Being Kelly too. Oh fuck to that yeah! Ha. Peace, my fellow pervs.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers
12