Kelly Quickie

Story Info
Kelly Cass surprises me in the grocery store.
4.7k words
4.72
7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in Kroger, alone in the snack aisle, looking over the nutrition information on a bag of Doritos(a serving is 13 chips?? Really?? That's the first handful...) when I felt a hand run along my side, then reach into the top of my shorts, the finger tips quickly moving into the thick hair above my cock. I was startled to say the least. Then I felt warm breath on my ear, and a soft voice.

"If you can guess the color of my panties, you can have a quickie with me, just like you do with Jacqui."

I recognized the voice immediately as my long time friend, lover, and mother of our now college age daughter, Kelly Cass. It also occurred to me that the girls must have been talking to each other, though, like any workplace, there aren't many secrets, but lots of rumors, which more often than not, are true. Jacqui Jeras and I had been playing the "guess my panties" game for several years, since I worked for a college elsewhere in the south, coordinating a speaker series for the science department. We had gotten to know each other quite well then, and had basically picked up where we left off when I came to the Atlanta area. It turned out, we lived near each other, and would often meet in Publix by pure chance. Jacqui wore dresses a lot, and I'd sneak up on her, grabbing her ass and asking if I could guess if she was wearing panties, could I have a quickie(see A Jacqui Quickie). More often than not, we wound up in her back seat with my cock plunged deep in her blonde cunt.

I laughed. "Y'all don't have any secrets over there, do you??"

"Well, no, not many, anyway. I know cause I happened to catch Jacqui one day after you two had been together."

"Really?? Did she tattle on us??"

Kelly laughed. "Not exactly, though her thighs did." I gave Kelly a puzzled look, though I had an idea what prompted the remark.

"Do tell...."

Kelly laughed again. "I was over picking up a pizza in the place across the parking lot when she came in. We were talking while we were waiting on our pizzas, and she suddenly made a face. I asked if she was OK, and then I noticed a thin white streak coming out from under her dress, slowly rolling down her left thigh. Jacqui just smiled-what else could she do??-and said she'd just had an encounter. I pressed for details, and she told me she'd run into you at Publix, and about the little game you played." Kelly smiled. "Then when I saw you, I thought, why not have a little fun, too." She smiled again. "And the thought of your cum running down my leg got me going." She looked up and down the aisle, and kissed me.

I returned to the question at hand, and thought a moment. I had spent most of two hours that morning watching Kelly in a black dress on AMHQ Weekend. It was fairly short, falling several inches above her knees. What made the outfit was the knee high brown boots. Kelly had the top two buttons open, pretty common for that type dress, and a couple open at the bottom, showing off Kelly's well proportioned calves and some thigh; she was killing me in the boots, which she wears like no one else at TWC. The best part was between the top button she had closed, and the next one. There was a pretty good gap, and as she moved in front of the interactive map, the gap would open and close, allowing a view of just a hint of cleavage, but also just a hint of Kelly's black bra. I wished she'd left one more button open. That would really have been a treat!!

With that in mind, I considered my answer carefully. "Black??" I said, hoping the bra had matching panties. Kelly pushed a little farther into my pants, and was quickly going to find my rising cock if she went much farther.

"How'd you know??" she said, still playing in my pants.

"Simple. The buttons on the dress you were wearing this morning were gapping, and I could see the edge of your bra. I know you like to wear sets, so it wasn't much of a stretch." Kelly grazed my stiffening rod with her finger tips as she reached deeper. I wondered if she were going to stroke me to a climax right there in the chip aisle, making a quickie unnecessary, not to mention impossible at my age, unless it was hours later. "Besides, we both know how hot you look in black."

Kelly chuckled. "Yeah, I do, don't I?? But you tell me that every time you see me in black anything!!" She gave my cock a squeeze. "I love how hairy you are down there," as she pulled her hand away, and I turned to her. A quick look up and down showed we were alone in the aisle. I kissed her, lingering a moment. As she pulled away from the kiss, I noticed she was still wearing the black dress and boots. Also that the highest button she had closed earlier was now open, and I was seeing a bit more of Kelly's black bra than on the air. I took in Kelly's tall frame as we stood there chatting for a moment. She looked more amazing in person than she had on TV, especially since I could smell a hint of perfume, and was so close to her face, her blonde hair cascading over her shoulders, and those magically blue eyes. It was sensory overload, and I couldn't wait to get her in the back of one of our cars to overload her really good.

Finally, Kelly looked at me, and said, "Gotta go, still have a few things to get. See you outside." She kissed me again and started away, her fingers lingering in mine for a moment as she pulled away from me.

Ten minutes later, I was checking out, and saw Kelly's Highlander driving across the lot, parking under a tree on the opposite side of the lot. I got my stuff done, stowed it in my car, and went to her. I parked next to her and climbed into her car. She was in the back, her dress already open, and I had a clear view of her black bra and panty set. Both were sheer, and I could easily see her pink nipples showing through the thin fabric of her bra. Her panties matched, a string bikini style that didn't do much to hide her dark pubes, which were showing quite prominently through the sheer fabric, as well as straying outside the leg bands.

We kissed, now with abandon, since we didn't have to worry about someone seeing us. While we kissed, Kelly undid my shorts, pushing them down over my ass, letting them drop to the floor, allowing my growing cock to spring free. She stroked me to full hardness, and I moved over her. Kelly pushed her panties to the side, revealing her open and ready labia, framed by a pelt of dark hair. She pulled me to her with her left hand, and I noticed her wedding set as her hand gripped my swelling dick. She put it at her opening. I moved a little, poking her clit with the head, making her jump and giggle. After a moment of teasing, Kelly got me to her mark, and I felt the head gently spread her inner labia, and push inside her very wet pussy. I slowly thrust deep, not stopping til I felt the head hit her cervix, making Kelly sigh.

"Somebody wanted to get laid this afternoon," I kidded her.

"I've been horny for days," said Kelly, looking up at me. "My husband has been out of town, and I've been missing the attention.

"You can call me, you know," I said, reminding her that we've always been able to call on one another in times of need.

"I almost did, but there wasn't a good time we could get together, what with work and kids needing me for various things. Just couldn't get away. Then, I walk into Kroger, and there you are," said Kelly, reaching up to kiss me.

"After all that, and here I am by dumb luck," I teased her. "So you get what you need after all, no planning!!"

Kelly laughed. "Yeah, sometimes life just works out, ya know??" She smiled up at me.

"Too bad you didn't wear the crotchless panties today. That would have made this quickie even quicker."

Kelly smiled. "If I had any idea..."

"I can't believe you still have those after all this time. I mean, it's been, what, 21 years since that night??"

Kelly looked up at me. I could see she was doing the math. "Yeah, just about." She leaned up and kissed me deeply. "I'll keep them forever. They have a special place deep in the back of my underwear drawer." She kissed me again. "Though they come out for special occasions with the man I shared them with that night." She kissed me again, a kiss we shared for a long minute.

As we kissed, I started slowly pulling out of Kelly, leaving just the head of my cock inside her, the pushed back in. I'd repeat, then pull back far enough so I'd come out of her pussy, tease her clit with the head, which made her start, then push back in. Kelly, after a few minutes, started pushing back, which had the effect of dragging the top of my shaft over her clit, and she was soon letting out small whimpers as she got closer to her orgasm. I slammed her hard, pounding my cock into her clit, my pubic bone mashing into it hard. That sent her over the edge, and she cried out and juiced around me, soaking my cock, and flooding the hair around it as she came. I held on, savoring the feel of her convulsing cunt around me.

I stayed in Kelly for a few minutes while she regained her composure. "Wow, that was hot!!" said Kelly, looking up at me, her hair now disheveled from her thrashing climax. She was beautiful. She kissed me. "I really needed that." I smiled at her, and pulled out, sitting up between her outstretched legs.

Kelly clambered up onto me, her thighs resting on mine. She shrugged off her dress, and was now sitting atop me in just her bra and panties. I kissed her, reaching around to unhook her bra, which I pulled off her and tossed over the front seat back, freeing her soft tits. She kissed me, her soft breasts pressing into my hairy chest.

Kelly giggled. "I love how soft your hair is. After all this time, I still can't get over how it feels on me," She kissed me again. I savored the feel of her tits on my chest, taking time to play with each, holding their softness, alternately tweaking the nipples with my fingers, and taking each one into my mouth, making Kelly squirm and moan softly.

Kelly reached down to grab my cock, which was bobbing in front of me as we sat together. She again pushed her panties to the side, her left hand taking my shaft and bringing it to newly exposed pussy. She was quite wet from just having an orgasm, her labia glistening, and her pubes wet and matted to her body. She moved forward so she could get the head inside her. She smiled at me and started steadily jerking my cock with her left hand. I watched as her wedding rings went up and down on me. I was well along toward my own cumming, and Kelly's hand stroking my cock was going to get me the rest of the way very quickly. She was trying to get me there, and give herself a good ride, too, by taking the head of my cock out every few strokes and rubbing it on her clit. She'd close her eyes and sigh each time.

Kelly seemed fascinated by the view of her hand going up and down on me. She looked at me, a look of lust on her face. I gave her a look. "You know what turns me on??"

I did, there were many things. "No, what??" I asked, wanting to hear how she'd answer this.

"Watching my rings go up and down on another guy's stiff dick." She looked at me as if this were a great discovery. I didn't think Kelly had a lot of experience with this sort of thing. We'd been lovers for over thirty years, since we met on the Mineola station platform of the Long Island RR years ago. But in her married life, she was not one to play around much, except occasionally, notably at The Weather Channel Christmas party, a well known sexual free for all. I'd heard about her getting boned by Paul Goodloe and Jordan Steele(Oh, Jen, Ch 8). Other than that, the only time I knew about was when she and Kim Cunningham came to visit over Labor Day several years earlier(Kelly Pays Off, Ch 2). Maybe there was more going on here than I was aware of.

"I've often thought the same thing when I've watched you stroke my cock...like now. Have you done that much?? I don't recall you playing around a whole lot." I mentioned the events I described above.

"No, there hasn't been a lot of straying. I did meet Jordan a couple of times after the Christmas party that year." Kelly got dreamy eyed for a moment. "God, that guy has a cock on him!!" She smiled at the thought. I pictured them in his apartment, or a hotel room somewhere, his thick 9" dick halfway up Kelly's hairy twat while she stroked the half that was still outside her, watching as her rings went up and down on it til he came inside her. "And you know about Paul." Yes, I did. Paul Goodloe was a Christmas party regular. He was the one indulgence she let herself have outside her marriage on a regular basis, and they had been getting together every year at the party since Paul arrived at TWC some years earlier. She enjoyed getting plowed by Paul's 10" black cock every year, usually on a conference table in a meeting room, sometimes twice during the course of the party.

"Sounds like someone is having a mid life crisis." I looked into Kelly's blue eyes. "Most people just buy a Camaro."

Kelly laughed. "Well, I am going to be 55 at the end of November." She thought a moment, still slowly stroking my cock, playing the head over her clit and into her pussy. "The little bit of playing around I've done has always made me feel like kind of a slut, being married, but having sex with these other guys. Watching my rings sliding up and down the cock of someone who is not my husband was always exciting, something I discovered the first time we were together after we found each other again. For some reason, when I looked down at my hand playing with you, I just got turned on. I felt so deliciously slutty. Then I had that feeling all over again when I was pushing Jim's cock-remember Kim's boyfriend??-inside me at your house that weekend we came to visit."

"Yeah, you were pretty stoked that whole time with him. Kim and I were sort of surprised when you two took off to bed together."

Kelly looked dreamy again. "Yeah, that was really out of character for me. I don't know what got to me. I think it was just the whole scene, especially watching Kim and Jim in the pool, seeing him undress as he got in, then get hard as he and Kim got started." She smiled. "My whole married life, I've never really given in to the lust I feel sometimes when I see a good looking guy. I've just flat denied it. Then that day with Jim, something just snapped, and it was like turning a corner onto a different street, and there I was, watching my wedding ring stroke his young cock, and guiding it into me. Seeing that got me so hot. And I loved it!!

"Then, after having Jordan at the party, I knew I wanted another crack at him. One day we were on the same early air shift, and he asked me to breakfast. I don't think he intended to hit on me, but I knew what I wanted. He resisted a little at first, saying he didn't want to upset my marriage, but I was pretty persistent, and we wound up back at his place, screwing like cheating rabbits."

I laughed at the description. "Wow. I never would have thought..."

"Neither would I," said Kelly, cutting me off. "I'd always been this Polly Purebred kind of girl, not even entertaining the idea of sex with someone besides my husband-except for you, of course, but we've known each other forever."

"And then Paul..."

"Well, yeah. It must have been the, um, festive atmosphere at the Christmas party, and a little wine, and, well, I do kind of have a crush on him..." Kelly smiled and sighed. I wasn't sure if it was from her reminiscing, or because she'd been teasing her clit with the head of my cock the last five minutes while telling me of her lust.

"Any regrets??" I asked.

Kelly drew in her breath. "In one sense, yes, because I cheated on my husband willingly and deliberately with Jordan. I mean, Paul was a Christmas party, once a year thing, kinda like all's fair at the party. The Christmas party, as you well know, is like Vegas: what happens at the Christmas party, stays at the Christmas party. And you," Kelly leaned forward to kiss me, "have been part of my life since I was 22." She kissed me again, squeezing my cock, which was now swelling from her slow stroke off. "And you always will be." I looked deep into her bright blue eyes. "I love you," said Kelly, her eyes not moving from her gaze.

"I love you, too, Kelly. Always have."

Kelly smiled, and looked down at her left hand, wedding set still slowly moving up and down on me, just the head of my dick inside her. We kissed, long and deep, a kiss of love as much as lust. "Cumming, Kelly," I said through our kiss. Her slow build had finally come to a boil, and I shot a rope of cum up her cunt, then another....and another....then a fourth, and fifth, Kelly recoiling with each spurt of my semen going into her married pussy.

"Your cum is so hot inside me," she said, breaking our kiss a moment, then kissing me again. She let up on the hold she had on my spewing dick, and I pulled her to me as I pushed deep, my cock slurping in the mess I had just delivered inside her. The heat of my cum, and the sudden push of my cock set her off, and she came around me, whimpering and crying as she came, her hips shuddering violently around my now trailing off orgasm.

We stayed together for a few minutes, kissing softly til my cock finally softened enough that it slipped out of Kelly. I felt my cum dripping from her for a second before her panties slid back over her still distended labia. She was going to be soaked the rest of the day, for sure. I squeezed my cock, wiping the bubble of cum that emerged onto the outside of Kelly's sheer panties, making her giggle.

"You're just not happy til you make me a total mess!!"

I kissed her. "It's what Iive for," I teased. "Besides, you can't get enough of my cum. At least tonight, you don't have to worry about hubby getting sloppy seconds."

Kelly laughed, then got that dreamy look again. "Yeah, I can enjoy the feeling of your cum inside me all night. Mmmm, sweet!!" She kissed me. Finally, she pulled her dress back over her shoulders. and started buttoning up, returning to the same look she had when I met her in the store. Now, though, without a bra-she left it on the back of the passenger seat-she was displaying a lot more of her sweet tits. I wished I were going home with her, so I could enjoy the view as she moved around the house, and maybe enjoy her again later, too.

I pulled my shorts back on, trying not to get my sticky dick stuck to the fabric. I'd need to do some clean up when I got home; the Kleenex I used to wipe off wasn't quite enough. All the same, I didn't mind having a reminder of Kelly's several orgasms on me.

We shared a long and lustful kiss before we got out of her back seat. "You have to let me know if you hook up with Jordan again," I said, only half kidding.

"I don't know..." said Kelly, her voice trailing off.

"Really. It'll be a hot story. When Jen told me about what they had done at the party and after, it made for a really hot session between us. Made me cum twice in an hour, which is almost impossible for me at my age."

Kelly laughed at my description of myself. "Yeah, but I really shouldn't..."

"You've been the 'good girl' all your life. I know I should not be encouraging you to be a 'bad girl,' but it's not such a bad thing once in a while."

Kelly thought a moment. "Yeah, maybe you're right. I see everyone else in the world going after their pursuits, and I always hold back. Maybe once in a while I should just let go. After all, Jordan is a known quantity, and we've already been there a couple of times." Kelly got that dreamy look again. "And does he ever have a cock on him!!" Kelly smiled, and I kissed her again. We got out of the back, Kelly moving to her front seat, I to my car.

I smiled at Kelly. "I'll tell you what, though."

"What's that??" said Kelly.

"You tell me how you and Jordan hooked up, the next quickie will be over in sixty seconds!!"

Kelly laughed. "You're terrible!!" She gave me a quick kiss and got in her driver's seat.

12