Kelly’s Conundrum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smile. "Does someone like a cock up her ass?" I ask.

"I...think so. Slowly...please. So fucking big and full." Kelly moans.

I decide to give her pleasure first. I keep rubbing her clit with my lubed up fingers as I just smoothly fuck in and out of her ass. Kelly is surprisingly quick to cum. I am not at it two minutes and she starts gasping. "Aahhh. Aaahhh. Aahhh!"

I start fucking her a tad faster and rubbing her clit harder. "Are you going to cum from getting fucked up the ass for the first time in your life?" I ask with an edge to my voice. "Are you just a closet ass slut?" I ask, but Kelly doesn't answer me. I spank her exposed ass a bit harder than I mean to. SPANK. "Answer Me!" I say.

"Yes Daddy, I am an ass slut. I love you cock up my ass. AAAHH. AAAHH. AAAAHHHHH!" She moans loudly and cums.

Hearing her say she is an ass slut, and she loves my cock up her ass turns me on. I want more. No, I need more. I grip her hips and start giving her a good ass fucking so fast her last AAAHHH turns into AAAHHHHGGGGGHHHH. I almost laugh at her expression. It was the pleasure of her orgasm, but now it's also wide eyed surprise and a little pain at the sudden hard fucking I am giving her ass as she squeezes down on me as she orgasms.

Kelly is grunting with almost every hard stroke. "UUGGHH. UUGGHH. UUGGHH." Her body has gone slack as I hold her hips and fuck her ass hard. All I hear is her grunting and the metal clips on the bar jingling. I don't last long. I am going to cum. I jam into her ass as hard as I can, One, Two, Three times and stay deep in her ass as I groan and cum. I lean against her ass catching my breath and look up, as the sound of my pulse in my ears lessens. Fuck I came hard.

Kelly's face looks like she just came. I look to the side and Jean is on her knees sucking Dennis. "Larry, you gave her an ass fucking she will Never forget." He looks at Jean, and pulls out of her mouth. Jean will suck you clean." He says.

I don't even question it. I pull out and Dennis turns Jean's shoulders towards me. She looks up at me and smiles as she puts a hand at the base of my dick and sucks me into her mouth fresh from Kelly's ass. I am covered in lube, cum and whatever else, and I sigh as she gives my dick a nice tongue bath.

After a moment she pulls off me with a pop and she looks up at me licking her lips. I get a nasty thought. I hold her head so she is looking at me. "Now lick Kelly clean. Don't miss a drop." I say clearly and then turn her head towards Kelly. Jean looks at her red, semi gaped ass. It's covered in lube and my cum is oozing out. I push Jean forward and she doesn't hesitate. She licks up my oozing cum and lube on the outside, and then jams her tongue into Kelly's ass.

Kelly rolls her head to the side and sighs. I step back and join Dennis leaning against the wall. Jean keeps licking and tongue fucking her ass. Dennis steps forward. Gives Jean a hard SPANK on her ass. She yelps out in surprise as Dennis grabs a fistful of her hair and turns her to him. "Now eat her pussy until I tell you to stop." Dennis says, turning her towards Kelly, and giving her face a shove. He turns to me with a smile. "You want a beer?" He asks.

I laugh. "Sure. What the fuck." I say as I walk towards the couch with him.

Just as I sit I hear Kelly gasp as she orgasms. "AAAHHHHH." I look and see her head slowly rolling side to side. Kelly looks exhausted. Her legs and arms are just hanging from the spreader bar. I stop and think for a moment. It has been nonstop for them. We made them go down on each other, vibrated them for 15 mins, fucked them swapping back and forth, fucked her ass taking her anal virginity, and now Jean is eating her out while Dennis and I enjoy another beer.

We are about halfway through our beers when Kelly softly lets out an exhausted gasp and cums again. "Aaaahhhhhh!"

I get up. "Let's give them a break." I say as I walk over to them. I pull back on Jean's shoulder, and she turns to me. "Unclip her, take off all the restraints and you both can cuddle and relax on the bed." I say.

Jean looks at Dennis and signs something. "Yes you may both use the bathroom and clean up. You can not clean yourself at all. You must clean Kelly and she must clean you. Then you both can cuddle on the bed for a bit." He says.

I stand back and look at Kelly. Her ass is red and still gaped open just a tick. Her pussy is red and swollen, her lips swollen and spread open. You can see a pencil sized dot of dark leading into her open pussy. Her clit isn't big, but again her lips are swollen and pulled back allowing it to peek out.

I have never seen a woman look so thoroughly fuck in my life. I step over to my stuff and grab my phone and take a picture of her pussy and ass before Jean releases her ankles. Jean sees me take the picture and says nothing. Kelly's head is turned to the side with her eyes closed so she doesn't see me do it. I sit back down and take a sip of my beer.

I look at Dennis as the women walk into the bathroom. "So I am guessing you take pictures of Jean. She didn't flinch when I took a picture of Kelly's used and swollen pussy." I say.

"Oh yeah and video. See he says pointing.

I turn to where he is pointing and there is a Go Pro pointed at the bed. "What the fuck man. Why didn't you tell me?" I ask a tad upset.

"Relax Larry. It's only for me. I like to edit them down and make one good movie from them." He says. "I would Never post them anywhere, and they are not on the cloud. They are only stored on an external hard drive at home."

"Wait. Them?" I ask.

He points around the room. There are three Go Pros out in the open. One must be suction cupped to the window as it peeks out from between the two closed curtains. One on the dresser and one on the nightstand. How did I not see them? I can give you a copy of the raw footage if you want, or the edited movie when I finish it." He says.

"Don't say a word about the cameras to the girls. Let me surprise Kelly with it later, but I will take both the raw and the edited copies." I say.

"No Problem, Larry." Dennis says as he hops up. "Let's make sure they are behaving." He says and heads for the bathroom.

Just a moment later he is back, opening another beer and handing me one. "They are washing each other and not themselves." He takes a drink of beer. "And the six pack is dead." He laughs.

The girls come back into the room and Jean gets under the covers first, and holds her arm out to Kelly. Kelly lays beside her and lays her head on Jean's chest. Jean hugs Kelly to her and Kelly wraps her top arm over Jean. They just lay like that for a bit, and I am pretty sure they nod off.

"So they fall asleep and we are done?" I ask Dennis.

"No way. We will let them recover and then we will fuck them. I try to end the hard sessions with a softer end. Not exactly making love, but showing her I appreciate her and what she does for me." Dennis says.

"Aaww aren't you sweet." I say busting his balls.

"Fuck you." He laughs. "I say we give them a bit and then the four of us fuck. We can swap the girls back and forth and just enjoy ourselves for a while.

"Sounds like a nice way to end the evening." I say.

Dennis looks at his watch. "Plus by now the pill is worn off, they don't last that long. I know Jean will be up for it and I bet Kelly will be too. I am still amazed by the ass fucking you gave her. She loved it and took it like a trooper." He says.

"And it was her first anal too." I say with a smile.

"Fucking Amazing. I hope the video comes out good." He says. I just laugh and take a drink as I lean back and relax. We shoot the shit while we finish our beers. We both go to the bathroom and clean up. When I come out Dennis points me to Kelly's side of the bed. "Let's wake the girls up." He says.

I watch as he reaches down and starts gently twisting and pulling on Jean's nearest nipple. She moans in her sleep and then her eyes open up. Her head is turned towards me, and she smiles as she sees me rubbing Kelly's ass that is turned to me. She turns to Dennis. He pulls back the covers and reaches down to her pussy and softly rubs it. Jean lets out a soft moan. "How about you two ladies wake up and we all have some fun together." Says Dennis.

Jean nods her head yes and shakes Kelly's shoulder. I look and I realize Kelly's mouth is about six inches from Jean's boob and big nipple. Kelly starts to wake up. I lean down and whisper in her ear. "Wake up Little Girl." I say, and Kelly jerks awake. I hold her still with my hand on her shoulder. "Dennis and I thought it would be nice to wake you ladies up and we can all play together one last time, but the pill should be worn off by now so I want to hear you say it. Do you want to have sex again or do you want to run out on me like you did before?" I ask.

Kelly's looks at Jean's nipple right in front of her face. She looks up at Jean & then Dennis. "No, I don't want to leave just yet." She says.

I wave at Jean so she can clearly read my lips. "Prove it to me. Suck and nibble on both of Jean's nice big nipples getting them good and hard. Once they are, crawl between her thighs and lick her pussy until you are sure she is good and wet. I want you to finger yourself while you're at it so you are wet and ready too. Once you are both good and wet. Dennis and I are going to flip a coin to see who starts fucking who." I say.

Jean has a big smile on her face and gently pulls Kelly a little closer. Kelly smiles as she reaches out with her free hand. To hold Jean's boob still. Kelly sticks her tongue out and licks and teases Jean's nipple. It starts getting hard, and Jean nudges Kelly over to the other one.

Kelly shifts on the bed, and licks Jean's other nipple. She then goes back and sucks on the first and Jean lets out a sigh of pleasure. Once the first nipple is nice and hard Kelly pulls her mouth off it, with a small pop. Dennis sees me looking at Jeans nipples. "You should see them with clamps on them." He says.

"Seriously?" I say with a big smile.

"Some day soon you will come over to watch a game. I will show you what's in the spare bedroom. I tell everyone it's storage." He says.

"It's not?" I say with a smile.

"Not in the least." He turns Jean's face to him. "Someday soon Larry will come over and we will play with you in the storage room." He says. Jean just turns to me and gives me a big smile and she sighs as Kelly pulls off her second nipple.

Kelly starts kissing her way down Jean's stomach. Jean spreads her legs and lifts her knees. Kelly settles between them and smiles up at Jean as she bends forward and kisses her pussy lips. Now that Kelly is in position she reaches back and starts rubbing and fingering her pussy as I watch Kelly lower her open mouth over Jean's pussy and lick her tongue up in between and into Jean's pussy. Jean lets out a sigh of pleasure. After a couple of minutes Kelly lifts her face up from Jeans pussy, and pulls two fingers out of her pussy. "We are both ready." Says Kelly.

I look at Dennis. "No pockets. No coin to toss." I say.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors. Winner chooses who to fuck first." He says.

"Why not." I say and of course he wins. He looks at the two women for a moment, takes Kelly's hand. "I think I will start with a little strange." He says with a smile. Kelly glances at me while she allows Dennis to pull her aside.

I want to fuck and play with Jean's nipples. I want her on top. I take her hand and pull her to the couch. I sit down, and Jean drops to her knees. Well ok, I think and sigh as she sucks my dick into her mouth. Jean is actually very good at sucking cock. Damn! In no time I am rock hard in her mouth.

I don't want to wait anymore. I reach down and pull her to her feet. I reach between her legs and she spreads her legs a little to let my hand in. I see Dennis already fucking Kelly missionary. She has her legs wrapped around him.

I look up at Jean. "I am hard. You are wet. What do you think we should do about that?" I ask as I gently pull her to me. She smiles and makes an odd sound as she kneels over my lap and holds my shoulders for balance. At first she grinds against me. I can feel her wet pussy rubbing across my hard on. I smile at her. "You like teasing?" I ask.

She smiles and gives a small laugh. For her it's a bit of a grunt, but I have known her long enough to know her laugh.

"Maybe I like to tease too." I say as I bend my head down and suck her big thick nipple into my mouth hard. I trap it between my teeth and pull on it. Jean lets out a long loud moan. I pull back and look up at her. "Sensitive and big?" I ask.

She looks at my chest and softly rubs my nipples, and looks at me like, "Eh." Then she pinches them, and shows me her teeth clicking together. She has a big smile on her face.

"So you like it hard?" I ask. She nods yes with a smile. "Well I would like to be inside a nice tight wet pussy. Maybe if I were to get what I want, you could too." I say.

She puts her hand out to shake mine with a smile. We shake hands and I smile at her. "Deal."

Jean lets go of my hand, lifts her hips up, reaches down to hold me in place and sits down on my dick. She sinks most of the way down with a loud moan and a smile. For good measure I reach out and give her nipples a good pinch and I can feel her pussy clench as she moans again. Wow she wasn't kidding.

Jean sits on top of me for a bit rocking and humping her hips while I pinch and pull on her nipples. Suddenly she leans forward and wraps her arms around my neck. She buries her face in my neck. Just a couple of humps later she hugs me tighter, groans in my ear, and I can feel her whole body clench as she orgasms.

She stays there for a minute, and then sits back up holding my shoulders again. She looks at me and smiles. "It looks like that was a good one." I say. I watch her blush a bit and nod yes.

She looks back at Dennis and Kelly. They are still going at it. She turns back to me and moves her hand between us. She points to me and holds her thumb and index finger in a circle. At first I don't get it. She looks back at Dennis and makes the circle with her fingers smaller. I smile at her. "Yes I am a little thicker than Dennis." She rocks her hips and smiles, and nods her head. "You like my thicker dick?" I ask. She smiles and nods yes.

I hold her hips and slowly rock her in my lap. "You are different too, and feel very nice to me." I take her hand and trap it between the soft flesh between my arm and my chest. I pull it back and forth a bit. "Kelly is very hot, wet & soft. You." I say pointing to her, as I take her hand and firmly wrap my fingers around it. "You are very tight, and I can feel every muscle squeezing me as I push in and out." I say as I pull my hand up and down over her fingers making sure she feels each of my fingers pull past the tip of her fingers.

"I am sure right now Dennis is enjoying Kelly's soft feeling as much as I am enjoying how you feel, and Kelly is probably enjoying the feeling of Dennis like you are enjoying me." I say.

Jean takes my two hands and puts them on her nipples, as she starts humping harder again. "Does someone want to cum again?" I ask.

Jean's answer is to hold my face in her hands and kiss me hard. Ok I will take that as a yes. After she breaks the kiss she rests her head on my shoulder and keeps humping hard against me. My hands are semi trapped between us as I continue to pinch and pull on her nipples. Jean kicks it up a notch and starts humping against me very hard and fast. I decide to go a little harder on her nipples. I pinch them harder and she moans. After a few good pinches I hold them hard and pull. I keep pulling until they pull out from between my fingers. Jean lets out a load moan at first and then a very loud animalistic sounding moan. As her entire body shudders hard against me two or three times. Then her body weight collapses against me, and she is panting to catch her breath.

I hold her to me for a moment, and I look up as I hear clapping. Larry & Kelly are sitting on the side of the bed watching us. I tap Jean's shoulder and point. She turns and sees Dennis clapping, and gives Dennis the finger with a smile. She turns back to me. Gives me a soft kiss on the lips and gets up off me with a small sigh.

Dennis takes Jean's hand in his, and looks at me. "I figured it was time for a change." He says.

I stand up looking at Kelly with lust in my eyes. The drug has worn off and she hasn't run away. I push her back onto the bed and lean over her. "Tell the truth, have you ever had such good sex before?" I ask.

She looks at me and sighs. "You know the answer." She says.

"I want you to say it." I say.

"No I haven't ok." She sighs.

"So I was the first person to go down on you and make you cum, multiple times I might add before?" I ask.

"Yes." She says with a little blush.

"And Jean is the first woman to go down on you and make you orgasm?" I ask.

"Yes." She sighs

"And she is the first woman you ever went down on?" I ask.

"Yes. I get it." She says.

"Wait there's more. I am the first man to fuck your ass and make you cum?" I ask.

She sighs in aggravation. "Yes."

"And I believe you were quoted saying you love my beautiful cock inside of you?" I say.

She can't help smiling a tad. "Yes."

"No, I want to hear you repeat the entire thing please." I say with a smile.

Kelly rolls her eyes. "Fine. I love your beautiful cock inside me." She says.

"Who am I to deny a lady." I say as I lift her legs, push them back and push my hard on into her hot wet pussy. He eyes go a little wide and she lets out a small gasp. "Is that the beautiful cock you love inside of you?" I ask.

"Yyeeessss." She hisses as I start a steady fucking of her pussy. Gone is that tight firm pussy, with each ridge scraping over the head of my dick. It is replaced with a soft, hot, snug, wet flesh squeezing me as I fuck in and out of her. It feels amazing too. This position is bad. Too much of her weight is off the bed if you will. I grab her hips and push her onto the bed more.

I climb onto the bed with every intention of fucking her missionary when I get an evil thought. I lay on my back and pull her to me. She straddles me and pushes my beautiful cock back into her pussy and starts fucking me.

After a few minutes Kelly leans over me, and puts her head on my chest. I look up and see Dennis looking at us. I turn and look at the lube and smile, as I reach for Kelly's asscheeks and pull them apart. I look back at the lube, and then Kelly as I squeeze and kneed her ass cheeks in my hands and smile.

His eyes go wide when he realizes what I am suggesting and smiles. He rolls over and grabs the lube pouring a very liberal amount on his dick. He moves behind Kelly, and Kelly looks back at him. "What are you...oh no. I don't think I..". She says.

"Sshhh." I say. "For this I will give you your Red & Yellow back. Just say the word." I say as Dennis moves closer. I pull her ass cheeks as wide as I can.

Then it all seems to happen at once. Kelly lets out a loud deep groan. Dennis groans. "Oh Fuck." And I feel Dennis inside her through a few thin layers of flesh. Dennis pushes straight in.

"Yellow." Groans Kelly, and Dennis stops leaving himself buried in her ass.

I reach down and tilt her head up to look at me. She had been hanging her head on my chest. Her eyes are wide. "Talk to me." I say.

"So Fucking Full and Stretched with both of you inside me." She moans.

I look up when I hear Dennis say to Jean. "Help her out. Rub her clit."

Jean lays beside us. Her face is a look of awe and amazement. She taps on Kelly's arm, and Kelly looks back at her. Jean points to Kelly, and then gives her an OK. "I am So Fucking Full. I have Never felt anything like it, but I am ok." Kelly says.