Kelly Takes a Turn Ch. 11

Story Info
Kelly delves deeper and learns something about her husband.
15.5k words
4.56
16.5k
25

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those that have been following this series, I apologize for the long delay and I appreciate your patience. Comments and feedback are welcome, but anything that is angry or just inappropriate will be deleted. Hopefully you will enjoy it!!

Thank you to Todger for your editing support!

DP

****

The morning after being given keys to the apartment, Kelly swallowed Tyrell's morning load, then set about getting herself ready for the day. Mr. Robinson had texted her the night before telling her what outfit he wanted her to wear. He called for a simple black skirt with her white sleeveless, button-up blouse. She had modeled the outfit for him before and he had taken a liking to it. After the final check in the mirror, she was off.

Kelly pulled into the parking lot filled with nervous anxiety. She was excited for the additional freedom the apartment would provide for her sexual fun, but she was also nervous about the professional implications on her teaching career. Could her boss realistically have her not report to school grounds every day?

Those thoughts were quickly dashed as she turned into the parking spot in front of the apartment and saw Mr. Robinson's car already parked. The rush of sexual excitement that washed over her at the realization he was inside waiting was incredible. She needed to measure her steps to the door to avoid running.

Kelly clumsily bumped into the door when she tried the door handle expecting it to be unlocked. It wasn't. She hastily pulled out her key and opened the door. The smile lighting up her face only brightened when she saw her boss leaning against the counter in the small kitchen. "Good morning, Boss."

"Come on inside, little bitch. Come say good morning over here."

Kelly closed the door behind her and made her way to him. She gave her boss a gentle kiss on the lips then gracefully slipped to her knees. Kelly giggled to herself at how she had been starting her workdays like this since the school year began and she wouldn't have it any other way. And it was her second cock of the day already.

Freeing his cock from his business pants, Kelly gave the swollen head a warm, wet kiss and whispered a sexually laden "Good morning to you too."

Then she went to work.

She looked up into her boss' eyes and began giving the entire black shaft a tongue bath and then repeated the process on his full testicles. Once his entire cock and balls were coated with her saliva, Kelly sucked the head into her mouth and began to hungrily suck him off. She never broke eye contact.

Kelly worked her boss with all the experience her newfound self could offer. Her drool and saliva, combined with the copious pre-cum from the head of Mr. Robinson's cock, served as the perfect natural lubricant. Where her mouth wasn't sucking her left hand was stroking as her right hand cradled and massaged his balls. It wasn't long before she felt the telltale signals of his release approaching and she redoubled her efforts, taking him fully into her mouth and throat.

She took him to the root and gently hummed as she felt him put his hand on the top of her head. A moment later, she felt the powerful throb of his shaft as his testicles launched their load into her mouth. Jet after jet of his delicious semen coated her tongue and made its way down her throat into her belly. Kelly continued to massage his balls and suck his shaft, as she gently purred to coax all his balls could offer. Certain he was finished, Kelly pulled back enough to suck the head one last time then swallowed what was not ejaculated straight into her belly. She then smiled up at her boss.

Mr. Robinson's eyes were partially closed and his mouth open as he recovered from Kelly's incredible blowjob. He finally opened his eyes and smiled at her.

A smile illuminating her face, Kelly repeated the words she said to him when she walked in the apartment just a few short minutes ago, "Good morning, Boss."

Mr. Robinson reached a hand out to help Kelly to her feet as he said, "Damn, little bitch, that mouth was made for nigga cock."

Kelly giggled in slight embarrassment and pride at his comments as she stood. She'd heard it before or something like it from each of the Black men she had been with, but it never failed to make her feel so alive and vibrant. She winked at her boss and said, "This mouth learned on nigga cock."

They both shared a laugh at her husband's unknowing expense as Mr. Robinson steered her towards the couch in the small living room. Mr. Robinson used his hand to stop her in place in front of the couch as he took a seat. He reached over to the table beside the couch, picked up a tiny remote, and turned on some music. Kelly didn't recall noticing the small cube speakers which were now putting out some impressive sound.

The beat and rhythm of the music had a natural sexual dance feel to it, and Kelly wondered if that is what her boss expected her to do. Her silent thought was answered when he gave a subtle head gesture which told Kelly to do just that.

Kelly had obviously danced before, but never in an overtly provocative way. Sure, there had been times maybe when she was with David at some sort of wedding event or something similar where she played things up a bit, but how much can one really do at someone else's wedding? And with family and friends around to boot. Besides, David might not have responded appropriately anyway so she never pressed it. Any other times dancing was when she was out with friends, maybe back in college.

Still, her adrenalin and arousal spiked at the look in Mr. Robinson's eyes. His desire for her was made plain in his gaze. It made her want to do nothing more than please him, in any way he wanted. And her dancing is what he wanted.

Kelly began to slowly feel the music. She felt her cheeks redden in mild embarrassment at being this center of attention, but that sensation was quickly being tamped down by the pride and power she felt as she watched his reaction to her movements. His responses emboldened her. Her increasing confidence in her actions drew more positive reactions from him. It was almost a perfect system.

Kelly followed what can best be described as instinct as she began to tease Mr. Robinson with her moves. She made bashful eye contact with him as she played with the button on her blouse. Dipping her head or turning away like a shy schoolgirl as if she were debating whether or not to continue. She had never been to any kind of strip club, so she had no idea if what she was doing was the right "routine". But she could tell that her boss seemed to like it, and that's all that mattered.

By the time she pulled her blouse fully open, Kelly was lost in the moment. She was breathing heavily from arousal and her pussy was begging for his cock. She knew he would take her when he was ready, and she continued her impromptu striptease.

She was grateful that she had chosen one of her sexier bras this morning. It was one her husband had never seen. It was essentially sheer and had just enough material to cover her nipple, and the darkness of her aureoles was apparent as she glanced down to look.

Kelly playfully tossed her blouse to her "fan" and began to tease him by slipping that small piece of material covering her nipples down to give him a glimpse. She was teasing him, but also herself as she was delaying removing her skirt.

By the time her bra landed on the couch, Kelly had found a groove. She was in a new and undiscovered part of herself. It felt so right, and Mr. Robinson's appraising look confirmed it.

Kelly held her hands up slightly as she dipped her head and moved to the beat, her white tits swinging gently and her hair partially covering her face. She wished she could see herself from his perspective. She felt so sexy.

It was time for the skirt. Time to shed the last of her clothing. Kelly slowly turned so her back was to her boss as her fingers found the small clasp keeping her skirt up. She unhooked it, then coyly looked over her shoulder at him as she hunched her ass back in his direction. She watched as he nodded then she slowly smiled and began to shimmy the skirt down.

Once it was over her hips, Kelly turned to face him once again and raised her hands as they were earlier. She let the subtle gyrations of her hips and gravity work together to let the skirt fall to the floor. Mr. Robinson's guttural groan of approval let her know she had hit the right marks.

When Mr. Robinson picked up his phone, Kelly was secretly hoping he would begin filming her so she could watch the performance she was providing later. But instead, he held it up and motioned with his hand for her to come forward.

Kelly did as she was told.

Mr. Robinson said, "Little bitch, my boy Lewis a little jealous listening to this music and thinking about what you doing. Be a good girl and say hi to him."

Kelly smiled sexily at her boss and purred out, "Hi Lewis. I'm just having a good time dancing this morning for Mr. Robinson." She realized after she said it that she said "for" instead of "with". But that is exactly what was happening, and it didn't bother her one bit.

She heard Lewis chuckle through the phone, then he added, "That's something I need to see."

With those words, the apartment door opened, and Lewis stepped inside.

Kelly jumped briefly at the surprise of the door opening, but she didn't stop, hesitate, or pause beyond that. Instead, she turned slightly so Lewis could get the view he came to see. It was one of the most arousing moments she had experienced that did not involve physical contact.

Kelly glided towards Lewis who stood just inside the now closed door. She reached out a hand towards his, then led him to the couch near her boss. She was fully naked now. No more stripping to offer, but she could still perform a sexual dance for her two Black lovers. This dance would not last long. She knew that if they did not take her soon, she would have no choice but to beg for one of them to fuck her. The bulges in her their pants made clear they shared a similar mindset.

Her boss spoke first. "Little bitch, don't seem fair that Lewis walked out last night watching that married pussy of yours riding my Black cock, does it? I told you we shared this place. And that means we share what's in this place. You showed him what that mouth can do. Now I think it's time he learn what that pussy can do. Would you agree, Mrs. Harkins?"

The trigger words of her marital name hit their familiar spots to increase her arousal. They were compounded by the slight chuckle from Lewis.

Kelly moved towards him and said in a sexually laced tone, "What do you think, Lewis? Would you like that? Me showing you what I've learned from my boss? My boss has taught me quite a bit about myself these last few months. Taught me that I'm made for the Black man. My poor white hubby thinks I'm still his devoted wife. But Black cock changed that. Want to put that gorgeous Black cock of yours where it belongs? Inside the pussy the white boy thought would remain his?"

Lewis has been removing his pants from the moment she started speaking. By the time her little devotional was complete, his hard Black shaft was freed. He pointed it straight up towards the ceiling and then said, "Fuck yes, bitch. Give it a wet kiss then climb on board."

Kelly did just that. She bent at the waist, keeping her legs straight and put a hand on each of Lewis' knees. She lowered her mouth to his cock and planted a wet and loving tongue kiss on the crown. She soaked the head of his cock with her saliva then straightened back up before him.

She smiled at him as she straddled his hips and grasped his shaft with her left hand, using her right on his chest to balance herself. She momentarily gazed into his eyes and said, "I like to watch it slide in too."

Kelly positioned his cock at her wet and hungry pussy lips, and watched as they parted and welcomed her latest Black lover inside. As with the others, her orgasm began almost at once and continued as her cheating pussy swallowed him whole. Kelly ground her pussy on him as her climax eased and then she began to ride him.

She smiled at him and said, "How do you like it, Lewis? Want me to ride you slow or do you want it hard and fast?"

Lewis was almost in awe of the sexual being now fucking him. She was far from the innocent princess her pretty face conveyed. He said, "Do me slow, little bitch. Ride it nice and slow."

Kelly nodded and replied, "Mmmmm, you got it."

As Kelly began her slow fuck on Lewis' cock, he said, "Let me see that ring, little bitch. Show me what that white boy gave you as you have my cock inside you."

Kelly smiled and held her ring up, sexily tapping her fingers on her tits.

Lewis reached up and squeezed her tits as he looked at Mr. Robinson and said, "Bitch is definitely a keeper, Book. Sexy as fuck and she likes being naughty."

Kelly giggled at his statement and continued to ride him.

Lewis gave each nipple a tweak as he said, "I love these milky white tits too. But I got to ask you, Book, why ain't you got them decorated yet? These babies calling out for some jewelry, brother."

Mr. Robinson grunted out his agreement before speaking to Kelly. This thought had been on his mind since the beginning. "What say you, girl? Ready to take that plunge for me? Ready for those nipples to sport some bling?"

Kelly was silently hoping this question would not be asked. The idea of getting her nipples pierced, as sexy as that mental image was, scared her. It seemed horribly painful. Still, she could not deny the eroticism of the idea. Nor could she bring herself to deny her boss' desires.

She pressed herself fully down on to Lewis' cock then turned her gaze to Mr. Robinson. "If that's what you want, boss. I'll wear your bling." Then she began to climax.

The intensity of her climax coupled with her raw sexuality combined to push Lewis over the edge. He didn't ask about pulling out or any such nonsense. He simply grabbed her hips and thrust his cock into her.

That initial pulse of semen spurting into her love canal launched Kelly's orgasm anew. Her hands were on his shoulders and her head slumped down as the sensation washed over her. It was something she knew she could never live without.

Kelly continued to ride him through his impressive orgasm, using her now skilled pussy muscles to milk him dry. When she felt his grip lighten on his hips, she knew he was complete, and only then did she slow her grind. She caught his gaze again and smiled sexily before saying, "Thank you, Lewis. That was a good fuck."

Lewis stared up at her and smiled as he caught his breath.

Kelly waited a few moments before sliding off of him and slipping to her knees where she proceeded to suck his cock clean. She felt as if she were in a dream state as she heard Lewis say to Mr. Robinson, "This bitch is definitely a keeper, Book. She knows her place."

Mr. Robinson replied, "No shit, bro. She wouldn't be here if she ain't learned her place already."

Once certain she had completed her duties, Kelly excused herself to go to the bathroom and came back to find Mr. Robinson finishing putting his clothes back on and Lewis already gone. It was an instant disappointment.

Her expression must have been apparent as both Black men looked at her and kind of chuckled before Mr. Robinson said, "Get yourself dressed, girl. Need you to assist with a class this morning."

Kelly began to lightly object, "But Boss, um, I should probably shower or something."

Mr. Robinson chuckled and said, "No. No time. And you'll be fine for this class. Now get those clothes on."

Kelly couldn't help but giggle at that last comment. She quickly put her clothes on then spent some time in front of the bathroom mirror making sure there were no obvious telltale signs of her morning fun, then stepped out to declare herself ready.

Mr. Robinson's appreciative head nod confirmed that sentiment.

Outside the apartment, Mr. Robinson led her to his car and they headed off. Mr. Robinson explained his plans for how he needed her help. He told her there was an annual mentoring session each fall for the senior athletes who had hopes of an athletic scholarship. The intent of the session was to help ensure they focused on their academics. He said he made a point of mentioning she would be there, and he hoped that would impact attendance.

Kelly giggled and looked at him asking, "Come on, Boss, I'm sure me being there won't have any impact." But even as she said it, she thought about her escapades with Jayden. How much she enjoyed them. How much she looked forward to them. Then she had a shocking thought, "he doesn't expect me to fuck them all, does he?" She quickly turned to look at him as that thought raced through her mind.

Mr. Robinson smiled at her, reading her mind through her facial expressions. He answered her question before she asked, "Relax, Kelly. These young niggas just need a little eye candy from their favorite white teacher. You can do that for them, can't you?"

Kelly turned red at the realization that her thoughts were so transparent to him. She offered an embarrassed smile then a gentle, "I can do that."

***

David was in turmoil. He was having a very difficult time with he and Kelly living apart and that was only compounded by his inability to make routine contact with her. This was never a problem he faced when she lived in their house. But now, it always seemed her mind was elsewhere, or she was late to answer the phone, or it took a number of texts to finally get a response. This was unlike Kelly.

Sure, she told him the arrangements with her father were consuming her time as were discovering her new area and learning new job. Still, she used to always have her phone handy. What made things change since moving there? And why did she take that job in the first place? These thoughts and more, kept him from getting a good night's sleep for weeks now and something had to be done.

He finally worked up the courage to talk to his boss about taking a little time off. His boss Jason, a Black man of about 40, was expecting something. David had been looking worn out since Kelly took the other job. Jason had always found Kelly very attractive at the company holiday parties and could never figure out how David landed her. When he first heard about Kelly's father's situation, Jason sympathized with their predicament. But when she announced she was moving up there for the school year, Jason almost instinctively knew something was going on. Whatever the case, he needed David to get himself right so he could get back to his job properly. If that meant a little time off, then so be it.

Jason agreed to David taking off shortly after lunch and being gone the next day as well. David reasoned this little surprise trip might serve as a welcome change of pace for Kelly. He was right, but not in the way he was hoping.

***

As David was approaching his boss about getting the time off, Kelly and Mr. Robinson were pulling into the school parking lot. Per the usual routine, he dropped her off in the teacher parking area and then drove off to his own spot. Kelly was running through the instructions he had provided her on the drive over. She actually found it quite simple and was concerned that she might not live up to his expectations.

Kelly entered the school while classes were underway, so the hallway was quiet. She made a beeline for her small office, not wanting to get caught in the crush of students when the bell between periods rang. She took off the simple flats she had worn when she left her house and looked at the heels Mr. Robinson gave her in the car for her to wear in the class.

She was immediately grateful for a few things. First, that she had recently painted her toenails. The heels were open-toed so her nails would be on display. Second, the heel wasn't the over-the-top stiletto which might make it difficult for her to walk. Finally, they were actually quite comfortable with their simple ankle and toe straps. She again marveled at Mr. Robinson's acumen when it came to women's clothing.