Kelly XXX Ep. 07

Story Info
Kelly filming her vlog and charming a new partner.
4.3k words
2.5k
3
0

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

More new characters in this episode... David won't be back though... I'm trying out new characters so some will stay and some won't... Enjoy the funky ride, peeps... Kelly rocks!

My wife Kelly (Porn Icon Kelly Madison) is rewatching her latest vlog entry for our site. She started doing the vlog a couple of weeks ago, and it's been a huge hit, so Kelly's doing them every day now.

"I love this part, babe." Kelly kisses my cheek as I hug her from behind. My hands rubbing her pussy through her thin white sweatpants. My cock bumping into her divine booty.

We watch Kelly sitting on a grassy hill by a pond not far from our house. She's teasing a young guy across the pond who's checking her out. Kelly unzips her thin gray hoodie, and flashes the dude... and anyone else that may be looking. Kelly's filming it all with her phone.

Kelly looks to the side, pretending she doesn't even see the guy gawking at her from across the pond. A naughty grin plastered on her insanely perfect face. She notices an old guy over by some bushes checking her out too. The others feeding the ducks aren't watching Kelly at all. Idiots.

Kelly waves at the old guy who waves back, right before he whips out his huge old rod. It's gotta be 12 inches or more. It's the biggest old dick Kelly's ever seen. "WOW!" Kelly mouths at the old guy. Snickering as well. She gives him... and it... a big thumbs up. He laughs and nods. Kelly gets distracted watching that massive, old wrinkled rod, especially once the old dude starts jerking off watching her. She shakes her tits for him, filming everything.

The young guy makes his way around the pond to Kelly. She's still happily watching and filming the old guy jerk off so she doesn't notice when he walks up to her.

"He startled you, huh?" My hands make their way to my wife's all natural 34FF beauties, roughly groping away on them through her pink tank top... no bra underneath. She smiles so bright and horny, and moans her very happy approval of my handiwork.

Kelly leans back into me, her smile making me smile as I play with her mind boggling perfect knockers.

"Oh yeah. Pleasantly startled me though. He's really cute. And God... wait til you see his dick, baby. Wow!"

"Hi... I'm, Dave." The dude stands in front of my wife, between her and the pond. Kelly steers her vision away from the old guy jacking off that monster cock and looks back at the young dude... and is floored.

Dave has on skin tight pink leather pants, and they show the whole outline of his massively enormous dick. It's pointing down his leg, so I'm assuming it's not hard, but it's still enormous. Kelly's eyes pop, her jaw dropping as well. That massive young meat stick a mere foot and a half or so from her shocked face.

"Well.... Well... Hello, Dave. I'm Kelly. It's a pleasure..." Kelly licks her lips at that extra, extra large bulge running down Dave's right thigh. "... to meet you."

"Thanks. It's a pleasure to meet you too. I'm a huge fan of yours, Kelly. A really huge fan." Dave smiles real happy, very excited to meet my porn icon wife.

"I can definitely see that. A really huge fan. Yum." Kelly grins real happy, mesmerized by that massive bulge. She's gawking hard at it.

I keep up the titty squeezing from behind on my wife. She pulls her pink booty shirts down and reaches back behind her to unzip my sweatpants. She whips out my own monster and strokes it, moaning so hot as she pumps my mighty rod with both hands.

My own hands squeezing so massive knockers so hard. So intense. Both of us so turned on by the vlog. I softly pinch Kelly's quivering nips through her top as I manhandle those beautifully bodacious breasts real rough, making Kelly sigh and coo so blissfully as she writhes against me, now putting my cock in her ass crack so I can fuck that. Which I very eagerly do. Driving my fourteen inches of fame straight up in that crack as I squeeze away on my favorite tits ever.

I kiss and nibble on Kelly's tasty neck. She leans to her right and pushes it out for me to work on. She also seductively grinds and dances her ass on my cock, her crack pumping it perfectly as that beautiful rump dances happily all over my cock.

"Fuck my ass, baby. Stick it in, my king. I want you to ass fuck me while we watch me have fun with Dave. Mmmmmmmmm. God, that's turns me on so much. Yes! Fuck my ass, baby. Please fuck me. I want that huge cock in my butt right now, baby. Yes!" Kelly rubs her sexually radiant face on mine as I push my mushroom crown against Kelly's winking anus, slipping right in. I inch slowly, but steadily, up my wife's butt. It's tight, but very, very welcoming.

Kelly closes her eyes and smiles the happiest smile ever as her ass eats up my giant, throbbing rod.

"GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, YES!!!! I love your cock in my ass, my love. God, it feels AMAZING! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm."

I fuck Kelly's ass, still roughly squeezing her knockers as I watch Dave sit beside her on the grass, then watch Kelly rub on his massive bulge, smiling extra horny... and still sneaking a peek over at the old guy jerking off by the bushes. All this, and she's also filming it all with her phone.

My cock lurches deep in Kelly's ass as she whips out Dave's giant rod... 16 inches long by the way... and jerks it as people walk by and stare in disbelief, some disgusted, some turned on and applauding. Kelly's laughs, filming Dave's dick throbbing non stop in her smoothly jerking hand. That giant piece of young meat... Dave's 20... pulsates and shakes in Kelly's hand the faster she jerks it.

The extra, extra long, pale, uncircumcised rod with the bright pink head covered by foreskin keeps throbbing. Dave's very happy growls and extra happy grin making Kelly smile. She throws in a bunch of sexy moans to turn Dave on even more as her hand speeds up on his dick, jacking it nice and fast.

The old guy in the bushes cums all over them, watching Kelly bring Dave to brink of orgasm. Kelly blows the big dick old guy a big kiss, smiling all sexy at him as he finishes cumming.

Dave starts cumming, grunting loud as a middle aged couple passes by and watches his cum shot. They cheer him on as Kelly jacks his load out, the cum pooling on the grass a few feet in front of him. The couple applaud, whistling and cheering loud as well. Kelly flashes them after she drains Dave's monster dick, filming them and Dave. Everyone's happy. My wife has a gift for bringing happiness to anyone at any time. Oh yeah, baby.

"That was fun. Thanks, Dave. THANKS, GUYS." Kelly waves at the old guy in the bushes and at the couple by the pond that watched her and Dave. "Another fun vlog in the books. Love you guys. MWAH!" Kelly signs off of her vlog with a big smile and a super sexy kiss and wave. God, she's fucking gorgeous.

Back in the studio...

"GOD!!! MY ASS IS ON FIRE! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE, BABYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! GODDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!" Kelly squirts again, my giant cock rocking her ass hard and fast as Kelly bends over the table, her massive melons flopping under her, her lips clenched tight, her smile so damn happy. I grab her long blonde hair and yank on it, slapping her jiggly rump as I pound it, thrusting all the way up her ass every single thrust in. Her milky jizz splashing me, spurring me on more and more.

I lean down and lick my blazing hot 54 year old wife's smiling, sweaty face, then kiss her, wildly swapping spit, my hands now tightly gripping and roughly squeezing her hanging 34FFs as my fourteen inch cock spreads and spears my wife's heavenly booty non stop and mercilessly horny.

When I cum, I shoot my wad all over Kelly's super happy, radiantly smiling face and jiggling jugs. So much cum pumping out. My wife always making me so horny. I just seem to cum more with her than with anyone else. Pearly white globs of rich and gooey sperm splattering Kelly's cheeks and lips. Her hair. Her forehead, and all over her hefty heaving hooters. It slowly rolls down her face, body and hair. Kelly loves it. Smiling so wide. So turned on and cum crazed. She grabs my 19 year old cock, and jerks the base super fast, lapping at the flying sperm pellets as my load comes to a messy close.

Kelly furiously engulfs my monster when I finish cumming, frantically slurping and sucking me. Spit rolling down my 7 inches in girth dick. Such a thick piece of dick meat and Kelly deepthroats every last inch, licking my nuts as I forcefully fuck her throat, holding her head with both hands. She doesn't gag at all. Such a true pro in every way.

I start pissing down Kelly's throat, piss dumping a big load of golden nectar, loving my wife's ecstatic moan of pleasure as she very eagerly drinks it all, reaching around me to squeeze my ass, pulling me into her throat as deep as I possibly can go. God, what a fucking feeling! I hold her blonde head tight and finish piss dumping down her throat, grinning from ear to ear as my wife's happy moans get louder and sluttier.

"God! I fucking love how you fuck me and use me, baby. I fucking love you so much!" Kelly pulls me down to her, hugging me around my neck, and shoving her cum and piss painted tongue down my throat with such raging lust and heated love. We kiss like maniacs for a good five minutes, our intensely passionate love blazing around us as we make out, spit swapping and tongue fucking like crazy.

...

Andy and my mom Beth (Beth Chapman) are still dating. Andy filmed mom sucking him off last night at the movies. He also filmed a 21 year old, very busty black chick that's a member of our site drinking his piss in the bathroom at the theater as well. She's a piss freak.

Both scenes went up on Kelly XXX this morning. The site's going fantastic. Because of our success, we're expanding. We just bought a new studio up in Hollywood, but we're already looking to expand it, so we've been looking around for some investors to help share the load... so to speak.

"Oh... I'm gonna be late for my meeting with Karl." Kelly hurries getting dressed after her shower. I'm chilling on our bed, watching my blonde bombshell wife throw her clothes on. A bright red minidress and pumps. The dress is real skimpy. It's open all around it. Kelly's sides and the top of her ass visible to everyone. Her 34FFs popping outta the top of the minidress. Her long blonde hair all poofed out and sexy as fuck. My smile's so big. Kelly laughs when she sees me watching.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm. My very handsome hubby." Kelly crawls over on the bed to me, an extra horny smirk on her face. We kiss. Kelly very voluptuous lips hugging mine so perfectly. Her cherry red lipstick so smooth and tasty. Her tongue fucking mine. My wife's so kissably awesome.

"Really lay on the charm with Karl, baby. Dude's real rich." Our kissing is so loving and slutty at the same time. Lusty licks and lip locks galore.

Karl's a potential business partner.

"Don't worry, stud. I know exactly how to charm him." Kelly's naughty grin as she licks my lips giving away her strategy.

"I know you do, gorgeous. I definitely know you do." We share a happy, horny laugh. We swap loving, lusty spit, and suck tongues for a minute, then Kelly gets up, and fixes her lipstick before she heads out.

...

Later in the night, Kelly gets home. She's grinning the whole time so I'm assuming things went pretty well with Karl. She walks over to me in the den, and grabs my hand, quickly leading me upstairs.

"Follow me." Is all she says. She hurries up the stairs, pulling me along. I just grin... and squeeze her ass a little on the way up the stairs.

"Here... You get in bed while I shower, then I'm gonna fuck your brains out and tell you everything, stud. And I mean everything." Kelly's super horny grin excites me greatly. She blows me a huge horny kiss, then drops her clothes and heads to the shower, shaking her titties, then her ass for me on the way there. I hop into bed and wait patiently, very, very curious about the, "and I mean everything" stuff.

I pull up our site on the smart TV and check out my sister Kaia's newest scene while my wife showers. She's singing real sexy and laughing, so I know she's got some real naughty details for me.

Kaia Does A Hole is a new series about my blonde beauty sis visiting random gloryholes for some random dick. She's done four of them so far. The newest one is co starring Andy's uncle Wally... yes... I said our 69 year old partner's uncle. He's 82. Average sized cock, but it gets real hard, and cums real nice.

Kaia acts shocked when the 6 and a half inch dick makes its first appearance through the hole. It's wrinkled with lots of gray pubic hair around it. Kaia grins. We all know she's got a thing for old dick. She's pissing in the toilet as she checks out the old meat, lifting it and sniffing it too.

"Seems OK." Kaia grins, blowing a bubble with her gum, then quickly popping it. She licks at the tip of the old dick, then sucks it in, slurping very loud on it, spit pouring from her mouth.

I watch my twin sister blow that rock hard mature meat for ten minutes, then she pulls Wally's saggy old nuts through the large hole, and sucks both low hanging balls, slobbering so sloppy all over them, all that gray pubic hair going into Kaia's mouth, but not bothering her at all.

Kaia spits all over the old dick, slurping it clean, then spitting on it some more, repeating the process several times, drawing out Wally's intense pleasure as long as possible. She bobs rapidly on that thumping dick too, shaking her blonde head around as she happily sucks away on that wrinkled old meat missile.

You can hear Wally's very happy growls through the wall. Kaia laughs, and sucks harder, bobbing faster as well. That's it. As spit hangs from Kaia's furiously sucking mouth to the floor, Wally pops his money shot in her mouth. Nice and thick white cream, not watery at all. Kaia moans with cum eating delight as she collects it all in her mouth, sucking out every last drop that she can.

Kaia opens her mouth and shows the camera all of that thick, very well aged white dick cream in her mouth, sloshing it around and gargling it, then gulping it all down at once. She smacks her lips and smiles, blowing a cummy bubble with her gum, and popping it for the camera as she lights up the room with her absolutely beautiful smile. She blows a kiss to the camera and waves, then gets back to sucking Wally's 82 year old rod some more as the camera fades to black.

About ten minutes or so later, Kelly and I are in bed, smiling and having fun. She's riding me, grinding steadily... back and forth and all around... on my cock as it rolls around inside her divinely slick and sweet pussy. My happy growls loud and continuous as my blonde goddess wife laughs, loving how good she's making me feel.

Kelly's telling me all about her afternoon experience with Karl. They met at the Four Seasons, drinking at the bar and chit chatting for an hour or so before heading up to his room to talk business.

"He was very nice. He's a very charming guy." Kelly grins at me, softly rubbing my face as she bounces on my dick, then rolling her pussy around on it, then bouncing some more before she grinds slowly on my dick, driving me wild with sexually intense glee. She grinds me nice and steady, really working me slowly towards climax. She's taking her time... and I'm fucking loving it.

"Karl started getting all handsy when we were relaxing on the couch. He rubbed my thigh all the way up to my pussy. I gave him a sly, sexy smile to let him know that I liked it. I could see his bulge getting bigger in his pants, so I winked at him while we drank, and talked some business. He started rubbing my pussy under my dress, and it felt really good, so I let him continue." Kelly gives me the sexiest grin ever, leaning over and kissing me, those lips of hers sucking on mine as they lock on, her tongue lapping away at mine.

I reach around and slap her ass with my right hand, squeezing both beautiful bouncy cheeks and groaning into Kelly's mouth as we passionately kiss. I slap her ass again, nice and hard. Kelly's loud, lusty moans exciting me as she sucks on my tongue, her hands holding my face, her thumbs rubbing me so gently. I softly rub her booty cheeks while she grinds slowly, back and forth, and around in a circle on my super hard cock. God... it's heaven in our bed.

"We kinda settled on a number we could both live with for his financial cooperation. But... He asked for a little extra incentive for him to sign on the dotted line."

Kelly softly kisses my neck, dancing her blonde bombshell punanny all over my cock, pumping it so smooth and vivaciously. That dripping wet snatch sucking my cock up all the way, then dropping down on it nice and quick, repeating that over and over as I growl like the happiest man ever... which I am. Her honey sweet pussy nectar soaking my thick meat so totally, giving it a shiny sheen of pussy cream.

My grin is so wide and happy. I'm squeezing her ass and loving her pussy dance on my raging hard dick at the same time. She whispers in my ear, telling me more and more of her naughty negotiations with ol' Karl.

"I sucked his fat cock a little, baby. You don't mind do ya? Hehehe. Mmmmmmmmmm. It was so thick and juicy in my mouth. Such a sexy cock. Mmmmmmmmmm. God, it got so hard too. He may be old, but his dick sure doesn't act like it. Those thick veins all over it rubbed really, really nice on my tongue and the roof of my mouth. God, I loved sucking it. All that tasty precum oozing all over my tongue too. Mmmmmmmmm."

Kelly's hips speed up, her thin landing strip topped 54 year old pussy gripping my massive, hard throbbing meat missile, pumping it faster and faster as she kisses me so passionately, her extra luscious lips fucking mine.

Kelly sits back up, smiling at me so sexually heated, and with so much love sparkling in her gorgeous eyes. I reach up and grab those amazing jugs, squeezing them nice and hard, my thumbs rubbing across the tips of her pounding, puffy nipples.

Kelly slowly licks her awesomely sexy lips as she moans blissfully, grinding that pussy on my cock, then bouncing on it nice and quick, speeding up, then slowing down slightly to prolong my intense joy. She cums, squirting all over my fat dick, raising up and slowly twirling her pussy around on my cock, then bouncing on it nice and fast as she rides out her orgasm. She moans louder, rubbing my hands as I roughly manhandle those fabulous knockers as much as I want.

My cock's throbbing non stop inside my wife's soaking wet snatch as it dances and bounces on my dick, driving me crazy in the most sexually awesome way possible.

Kelly's smiling at me even naughtier than before, blowing me super sexy kisses and sticking her tongue out at me as I squeeze those all natural 34FFs even harder, so turned on by my blonde bombshell wife. I'm fucking in love, and I absolutely fucking love it!

Our mutual love is burning so hot between us. My wife's horny smile making my massive meat lurch hard inside her pussy, making Kelly scream so happily, licking back and forth on those super succulent lips.

"He fucked my tits on the couch. I just held them around that old, veiny, beautiful dick and he did the rest. Precum poured out all over my breasts as he pumped them harder and harder, baby. Mmmmmmmm. I lapped it all up. God, it tasted so good. I wanted his cum in my mouth so bad. I was so wet thinking about it." Kelly smirks at me so mischievously, really teasing me. She loves turning me on, so she's going full speed ahead on the naughty sex talk to do just that.

Kelly furiously pumps my dick even faster with her pussy. Faster and faster and faster, her pussy vibrating so fiercely on my meat, thumping around it as she leans down and kisses me again, sucking so hard and so excitedly on my tongue. Both hands beautifully caressing my face as she devours my very merry tongue.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers
12