Kelly's beginnings Pt. 01

Story Info
My Granddaughter learns my relationship with her mom.
2.1k words
4.57
8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My granddaughter, Kelly was unloading her things from the car with her father as I watched with her mom, my daughter,  Katie.

"You sure this is a good idea Dad?"

"She is 18 now, I think she has a right to know.  If she ever has one of those DNA tests run she will find out."

"You guys have always been close.  I don't want to see that ruined."

"You and I were close too.  It only made us closer," I smiled.

She hit me on the arm but smiled as well.

Kelly looked just like her mother at 18.  5'7", long legs, great ass and probably 34C tits.  She approached me at the front door, set her bags down and hugged me pressing her toned body against me.

"Hi Granddad.  So glad we get to spend some time together before I leave for college," kissing me on the cheek. 

Her dad glared at me, never really liked my daughter's husband, but he was good to her and Kelly.  I just nodded at him.

They went inside with Kelly's things.  Katie looked at me.

"Be careful.  This is not an easy thing to find out."

I nodded.  Katie checked to see we could not be seen, leaned in and kissed me.

She then grabbed my cock, "And watch where you put this."

She stepped away from me as we heard Kelly and Mike coming through the house.

Mike hugged Kelly, nodded at me, and he and Katie got in the car and left.

Kelly looked over to me, "What now?  I'm hungry."

"I have lunch ready.  Let's eat by the pool."

"Can I change to my swimsuit Grandad?"

"Sure, I will get us set up."

I moved our lunch plates out to the pool patio, stepped into the pool house, switched to my swimsuit and sat down.  Kelly came out a couple of minutes later in a small red bikini.  I just stared at her for a second.

"Is this okay Granddad?  It's what I wore with mom when we were on the beaches in France."

"Of course it is Kelly, you just look so good in it.  Just like your mom at your age."

Kelly sat down, "Oh wine?"

"Yeah I know you drink with your mom, you are welcome to have some while you are here."

"Thank you," as she poured two glasses.

I got her to tell me about her graduation trip to Europe with her parents.  Paris, London, South France.  She loved the art, architecture, and the feel.

"How was St.Tropez?"

She looked over the top of her wine glass at me?  Smiled, "Mom told you?"

"She said that you went," I said smiling.

Kelly looked at me for a minute, "Well when in France, you gotta do what the French do.  We went topless the first day then completely nude the next three days."

"Sounds like your mother has not changed any.  She always liked being comfortable, let's call it."

"We have been topless at home when dad is not around, mom has let me be comfortable with my body."

"I am glad you are comfortable.  You should be as relaxed as you like here too."

"Really?  What would Nana say?  When does she get back?"

I laughed, "Where do you think your mom learned it from?  Her and your Grandmother were always topless out here, sometimes completely naked.  If she saw you like that she would just join you if she was not already topless.  She gets back Thursday"

"Oh god, no.  That is amazing.  How about you?  Do you go nude too?"

"We are both usually nude when we are here alone.  Have a few friends who enjoy it too."

"Damn.  I guess mom was right, most families do have secrets.  Wait, you have seen mom totally naked as an adult?"

"Yes, as you know she is very comfortable like that."

Kelly just looked at me for a minute and then moved to clean up the dishes, took them back inside.  I thought about what I needed to tell her, when would it be the right time.  Needed to tell her before her grandmother got back.

Kelly stepped back onto the patio with another bottle of wine.  She poured herself a glass and headed to the lounge chairs moving one to face the sun. I sat on the patio watching her.

We spent the afternoon chatting, swimming, napping in the sun a bit.  About 5 o'clock, Kelly got up, "I am going to get cleaned up, can we go to that pizza place in town for dinner?"

"Sure, sounds like a good idea."

We both went inside headed to our showers.  Got cleaned up and met back up with Kelly in the kitchen.  She came in dressed in a crop top and short skirt.  4" heels pushed her ass up and made her almost as tall as me.  

"Wow Kelly, you look great."

She smiled, twirled around, her skirt flying up a bit showing some cheek.

"Why thank you Granddad," as she came over and kissed me on the cheek.

"Ready to go?"

"Yes," she hooked her arm under mine and we headed to the front door.  Opening it there was a new red Mustang convertible sitting in front of the house.

Looking at me," You got a new car?"

I smiled at her, "Sort of, it's actually yours," dangling the keys in front of her.

"Oh my god," grabbing the keys from me and running down the stairs, pulling the door open and sliding into the driver's seat.  Watching her as she slid in I thought, is she wearing panties?

"Come on, let's go," she yelled.

I jumped over the door into the passenger seat as she started the car.  She revved the engine a bit and we shot down the driveway.

"Easy, this thing is pretty fast, don't want a ticket the first time you drive it."

She just smiled as she maneuvered through traffic to the restaurant.

 

We went inside sitting next to each other in a small booth.

Hugging my arm, her tits pressed against it, "Granddad that is such a cool car.  I was mad mom and dad would not get me one."

"I know, they were letting me get it for you and surprising you when you got back from Europe.  They told me how mad you were."

"You guys were being mean to me," she smiled as she punched my leg.

We ate and were soon ready to leave.  Kelly took the long way home, driving her car on the freeway, side streets and boulevards.  Top down, her hair blowing in the wind.

She finally took us home and we pulled into the garage.  Taking her phone out she took some pictures to share with her friends and called her mom.  They chatted, both like excited school girls.  I poured a drink and sat out by the pool.

Kelly came out a few minutes later, sitting on my lap with bare legs touching, "I am going to call some friends then go to bed.  Thank you for the car, I love it," she kissed me lightly on the lips and ran into the house, already dialing a friend.

I sat there for a while and decided to get a few laps in before I went to bed.  Looking up at the house I could see her light on but figured she was in for the night, so I stripped off my clothes, turned on the hot tub to warm it up and dove into the pool naked. What I did not know was that Kelly was watching me from her room.

I swam for about 30 minutes, slow leisurely laps.  Then I got out walking over to the hot tub and sliding in.  I laid back letting the jets work their magic on my body.

"Can I join you?," as she looked at the pile of my clothes next to the tub.

I looked up and Kelly was standing there in the bikini she had on earlier.

I smiled, "Anytime Kelly," as my eyes scanned her body.

She hesitated a second then slid into the tub across from me.

"You talk to all of your friends?"

"Yes they are so excited and can't wait for me to get back to ride in it."

We both relaxed in the bubbles for a few minutes, the foam hiding her body and my nakedness.  I saw Kelly reach behind her back and untie her top, tossing it on the edge.  She also moved to the seat next to me.

"Have you done this with Mom?"

"Yes, we have a few times."

"Completely naked?"

I looked over at her and nodded yes.  

"How old was she when you started this?"

"She was 18 when we first saw each other naked."

"Where and when did you last see her naked?"

I looked over at her, she was really probing, time to start opening up.

"A couple of weeks before your graduation last month."

Kelly looked up at me a bit wide eyed. "What, you still get together like this?  Naked?  In the hot tub?"

"Yes or just hanging out around the pool or house."

"And you said Nana knows about it?"

"She is usually here, yes."

Kelly was quiet for a minute.  Then she stood up and untied her bikini bottoms, tossing them to the side of the tub.  I was staring up at her smooth pussy as she sat back down in the water next to me.

My cock was starting to get hard from watching her, thinking about her very sexy body.

"Am I as sexy as my Mom?," she said, turning around for me.

"Oh God yes Kelly.  You are like a clone of your mom.  So sexy, so beautiful."

She placed her head on my shoulder, holding my arm.

"Thanks Granddad.  Mom is really pretty.  I am glad you think I am too."

I moved my arm and placed it over her shoulders.  She moved over, her head on my chest, her tits pressed against me, her hand on the top of my stomach.  Kelly slowly slid her hand down my stomach touching the head of my cock.  

"Oh sorry, I, ah wow, Granddad.  Can I touch it?," she looked up at me.

"Are you sure you want to Kelly?  You can if you want to."

She nodded her head yes, and reached back down grabbing the middle of my cock.  Gasping, she wrapped her hand around it.  I pushed my hips up, my cock out of the water.  Kelly held my cock in her hand lightly stroking it.

"Damn Granddad.  I've never held one this big;" turning her head towards me, "Oh my god, has Mom held it?"

I smiled, "Yes your mom has held it, stroked it."

Kelly looked shocked, "Is that all?"

I shook my head no.  She gripped my cock harder, still stroking.  Pushing up I sat on the edge of the tub.  Kelly slid up with me still stroking my cock.  

Her face right in front of my cock, she tentatively licked the fat head.   A moan escaped my lips. Kelly then took the whole head into her mouth, sucking lightly as she stroked me.

"Oh fuck Kelly, god that feels good."

She kept sucking, stroking my cock, I just laid back and let her play with my cock.  She had clearly sucked some cocks before but was not as good as her mother or grandmother.  Kelly kept at it, sucking in more of me, her hand working my cock.  I could tell she was tiring, but my cock was ready to explode.

"OH FUCK KELLY," I yelled as my cock blasted into her mouth.  

She was not quite ready for it and started to pull her head back but stopped, cum running out of her mouth as the second pulse blew into her mouth.  Closing her lips around the head of my cock she took the rest of the load swallowing it down. 

When my cock stopped she slid down licking up the cum that had dripped from her mouth.

"Wow Granddad, that was a lot.  I wasn't ready for that much."

She slid up my body, resting her head on my chest.  I held her close to me.  

"Granddad, what else have you done with Mom?

I smiled down at her.  My hand rubbed up and down her body.  

She looked at me, "Oh, Ah you fucked my mom?"

"Yes we have had sex."

"How long have you been doing it with her?"

"Since she was about your age."

"Oh God, damn."  

Her hand absently stroked my cock, looking up at me.

She stopped, looked up, and kissed me.  "I think I need to go to bed, Granddad.  I will see you in the morning."

Jumping up out of the hot tub, grabbing her suit and running into the house.

I sat there for a while wondering what she thought, then got up and went to bed.  Knowing that I would tell her all of the story tomorrow.