Kelly's First Date Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God damn, you are tight; it didn't take long before he was ready. He smacked my ass and said.

"Turn around. I'm going to cum on your face." In my drunken stupor, I didn't think twice. I rolled over and watched as he jerked off on my pretty face. Cum shooting out, hitting my forehead, and running down my cheeks.

I barely heard Rick say. "Let's fuck those tits."

"Hold them together, Kelly."

I pushed them together as he eased his cock between my sensitive boobs and started pounding away.

He was groaning about how good they felt. I looked down, seeing his purple-headed dick appear and disappear between my tits. Finally, it exploded, striking my mouth and eyes.

I sat on the floor in my underwear, cum covering my face. They sat on the couch, looking at me.

Finally, I asked, "Can I have a towel, please."

"Sorry, it's not our place. You'll have to wait till you get back to your room," he smirked.

I wiped my stinging eyes with my hands. But I was making it worse. I managed to get up without falling.

As I headed toward the door, wobbling on my heels.

Rick growled, "Where do you think you're going?"

"Home, and don't try and stop me."

I opened the door carefully to check the hall. I didn't realize Rick was behind me; he pushed me out into the hall, closing the door.

I froze. An older couple had just gotten out of the elevator. And there I was, in my underwear and heels, with cum on my face.

The woman recovered.

"Are you all right, dear? Can we help?"

"No, thank you," I said as I started to cry and walked as fast as I could in my heels, my boobs threatening to overflow my skimpy bra. Thankfully, my door wasn't locked. I called out for Vicky, but she wasn't home yet.

I showered and quickly got into my sweats. I was all cried out. Tomorrow, I need to make some decisions. Now I need sleep.

12