Kelly's Sexual Awakening Pt. 01

Story Info
In which Kelly experiences her first orgasm.
4.9k words
4.49
9.8k
9
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
335 Followers

Author's Note: All scenes of sexual activity involve individuals over the age of 18.

⇛ Today ⇚

The seven of them were sitting in The Great Room of the house, a few looking around at the others, their eyes bright and expectant, a few others more subdued. No matter how they appeared, everyone was anticipating the game. They'd all dared themselves to do it, including several women who had chickened out and who those attending would give shit to forever. They had planned the thing, discussing it in whispers, giggling for weeks until the night had arrived.

"Okay, girls," Madeleine, the game mistress, began. "This is the last chance to bow out. From here on, it's as we've discussed..."

"Over and over again," Sheila interrupted, her eyes rolling.

"...Play or Dare." Maddie shot daggers at Sheila and looked around. "Three articles of clothing total, one minute per person. We want to get to the juicy stuff as soon as possible, right?" Maddie's smile was predatory. She'd made it clear she wanted to see skin...a lot of it.

And, Kelly figured, she expected some hot girl-on-girl action. She looked at the circle and smiled to herself. This is going to be fun, her thoughts jumbled with ideas and images: of how Maddie was goading them and how Maddie herself might find herself at someone's mercy.

They all looked at the center of the circle where Maddie had laid out the game cards. "Everyone gets three 'passes,' but they come with a cost: a double shot." She pointed to the bottles off to the side: a fifth of tequila, whiskey and vodka. "And if you do decide to pass, please do not mix. We want you drunk and uninhibited for when you do take a dare, not sick and puking."

The girls groaned at the image.

Maddie rolled the dice and counted off around the circle. "Maureen. Kick it off, pick a card."

Kelly watched as the game proceeded, each of the girls blushing or unselfconsciously performing whatever the game suggested. She perked up when her name was called. "Julie is asking you for a dare, Kelly. What should it be?" Maddie's eyebrows were raised, waiting.

Kel looked at Julie and thought about it. Julie was already down to her underwear, looking vulnerable and willing. She looked around the circle to see who else was almost naked and smiled. "Hey, Julie," she said softly, "I think it's time that Maddie had fewer clothes on. Crawl over to her and take off her panties...with your mouth."

The girls gasped and Julie's eyes went wide, looking between Maddie and Kelly to make sure she'd heard her correctly and whether that was fair play. Maddie just shrugged, narrowing her eyes at Kelly, scheming for her next turn.

Kelly watched Julie struggle to decide: take a pass or do the dare. She had only one pass left, and she clearly was already feeling the effects from her prior passes. She closed her eyes and crawled over to Maddie as the rest of the party cheered her on.

And then Maddie's turn came around and Kelly saw her smile, staring intensely at her. She braced for the worst, but comfortable knowing she still had all three of her passes. The card was a choice: Either tell the story of her first time with a girl, or, if she'd never been with a girl (or didn't want to reveal it) masturbate for an entire round.

That's an easy one, Kelly thought, grinning at the reaction the card had caused in the group. She looked around the circle, seeing 12 eyes staring at her, glancing down between her legs or shaking their heads wondering what she would do. She could see how turned on they all were regardless of how many clothes they still had on: nipples hard, legs swishing open and closed, their eyes glistening.

"It's a little long, Maddie," Kelly responded. "Permission to take longer than a minute?"

Maddie grinned. "As long as it's hot, K. But if you lose our attention, you forfeit."

More gasps as the group processed Kelly having to masturbate for an entire round.

"Well, then," Kelly agreed, "Here's the story of my first time with a girl...and a boy."

⇛ July, 2 years ago ⇚

"What're you doing, Kenny?" She had stopped to reposition the weed-whacker and noticed he was spacing out at the edge of the property, the blower drifting back and forth uselessly. When he didn't respond she almost ran over to see if he was hurt or ill or...and then realized he had his ear protection on and couldn't hear her.

"Whatya doing?" He jumped when she touched him on the shoulder and then smiled in that way she knew something was up.

"I just figured out something about this blower." He looked down and she followed his eyes.

She couldn't figure what he was looking at. "Yeah?"

He grinned again, and shook his head. "It wouldn't work for you. You're a girl."

She whacked his shoulder, hating when he did that. "What are you talking about? You know I can do almost anything you can do! And you know I hate when you say shit like that..."

He winced but kept smiling, pulling the blower out in front of him, nudging his chin down for her to look again.

She sighed. "Whatever dude...Hey!" She started laughing noticing the bulge at the front of his cargo pants. "You...you're getting off on the blower?"

He was grinning like some kind of maniac. "I know right?" he whispered confidentially. "But, like I said, you wouldn't be able to do it, cuz you're a girl."

She almost grabbed the machine from him, ready to prove him wrong but looked down at the weeder and thought again. "Let's see about that." She paused as she got her hand better situated. "You ever cum from doing that?" She squeezed the trigger and put the head of the machine at the top of her thighs, feeling the vibrations against her clit. "Mmm...I could definitely get into this."

"Not yet, but I've been thinking I could, maybe. It's just that I'm bent over a little and I'd have to adjust it..."

She stared as he unzipped, fumbling with one hand, holding the blower with the other. "Really? Right here? Out in the front yard?" He could be such an idiot sometimes.

He shrugged and rezipped, moving the blower against him again.

"But won't it," she caught her breath as the weed-whacker nudged her in a surprising way, forcing her to close her eyes, "make a mess?" The last part barely audible, her focus entirely on the juncture of her thighs, thinking about Kenny's dick getting hard, vibrating from the blower and spurting crème. She always loved how it blurped out, how his face tensed and relaxed when he did it. The images of that first time late last year, when he'd first done it, and the hundreds of times since, all flipping through her memory, all adding to the sensation of the weed whacker against her clit.

"Probably." He kept sweeping the blower, moving leaves and trimmings toward the pile near the driveway, leaving her humming. "Erm...don't you probably need to go somewhere there's weeds, Kel?"

She snapped her eyes open, looking along the street to see if she had caught anybody's attention, before she walked to where she'd left off, this time keeping the head of the whacker against the front of her pants. Walking and stroking herself had never been a thing...until now. She knew she couldn't cum this way, but it would sure make the rest of the job go so much faster.

⇛ August ⇚

That memory from a month ago, when she first used the equipment in this special way, added to her arousal. Now, with the blower pressed between her legs, Kelly shivered, her back pressed against a garden shed, out of sight from everyone except Kenny. She knew what she must look like, her legs wrapped around the black tube, rubbing herself like a bitch in heat, seeing Ken's eyes staring into her face, watching her reaction as he adjusted the blower against her jeans. "Oh god, ohgod, ohgodohgodohgodohgod....yessssssss." She felt the liquid releasing, knowing her panties would be soaked in a moment, even as she rubbed harder, pushing to feel that sweet explosion that came the second time around.

⇛ Today ⇚

"But for you to really understand what my first time was like, you have to know a little more about me." She paused to look at the circle. Her introduction had caught their attention and she wanted to draw it out a little. No one at college knew her or her background. She thought about all of her highschool friends: what single word would they choose to describe her? Lots would come to mind--curious, insightful, smart, cute, courteous--but no one would ever call her disruptive. The ones who knew her longest, from elementary through secondary school, would say Kelly was the perfect student: prepared, inquisitive during class (but not overbearing), helpful to others, and an A-/B+ student. Although she wasn't the over-achieving Brainiac in every class, her friends always expected her to be into school: it was obvious from the way her eyes sparkled and her face lit up whenever she was in class.

"I traveled in a group," Kelly explained. Each year she was surrounded by other girls her age, trying out the latest fad, shopping, whispering. But, she noted, the group changed around her, year after year. She wasn't ever at the group's center, and with two exceptions, her friends came and went. One exception was Kenny Floring who lived one house over and across the street. They'd grown up together, went to the same schools, rode the same bus and had been best friends since...forever. The other was Imogene Rialto, a more recent BFF relatively speaking: Immy had moved into the neighborhood in sixth grade and the two of them had immediately bonded.

"We were inseparable that first year," she continued. "We did almost everything together: rode bikes, explored the creek behind our neighborhood, had sleepovers." Kelly had often wanted to invite Kenny to join them, but she was conflicted. On the one hand, she thought of Kenny as her best friend, but on the other, there was something about Immy's and her relationship that she wanted to keep separate and special. Immy was so outrageous to her own reserved exterior. Kelly would hold her hands to her mouth at the things Immy would do: imitate people at school to make them look silly, strip naked to change outfits without a thought in the world, talk about boys and imagine what they looked like without any clothes, as if she was discussing the latest fashion. "That was so cray-cray," Kelly reflected, remembering how she would blush at her friend's openness until, eventually, after the years went by she grew to be more like her. Never as outrageous, always a little reserved, still, by the time she entered her senior year, when they were alone together, Kelly was just as likely as Immy to say something shocking.

"I bet you all know someone like Immy, right?" Kelly looked around seeing some nods. "And maybe you have a BFF who's a boy, right?" Fewer signs of agreement. "Well, the three of us had all the feelings as our Senior year was finishing.

"We could sense a change coming: thinking about our final year together before we went off to college. As usual, Immy was the first to say what she was feeling, how weird it was going to be going their separate ways, how much she wanted to experience before she graduated." Kelly, paused. "You know how you can sense something building, something changing?" She saw some uncertain nods, the swishing of legs slowing, the group forgetting they were almost naked as they fell into her story.

"But, even knowing things were changing, I could never have predicted how Immy would change my life that cold day in February."

⇛ February ⇚

Immy had been teasing her all week about Ken. "When are you going to kiss him?" "Have you seen him naked yet?" "What's stopping you? You two are together, like...always!" She knew Immy was poking at her, trying to get a reaction, and (Kel knew) her friend was a little bit jealous of the time she and Kenny had been spending together. What Immy didn't know (because Kel couldn't tell her), was that she'd already seen Kenny naked. Not counting when they were kids, not counting when she accidently walked in on him (an event which, until recently, she'd completely misremembered), but over the winter break. She wasn't happy about not telling her, but she knew once Immy found out, she wouldn't let Kelly stop there, and that would violate the pact she and Ken had. As much as she and Immy were friends, she and Ken were friends first. Kenny couldn't care less if Kel talked about him exposing himself to her. His easiness with being naked around her was almost comical. But she didn't trust herself to stop there; she knew Immy would just push and push, and it would be bad.

"Your house?" Kelly asked, changing the subject as they packed up their books. It was a Thursday, the usual day they'd study together with nothing on their schedule after school, and it was cold. She caught a glint of something in Immy's eyes, but it passed so quickly she couldn't be certain what it was. "What? Is something up?"

Immy narrowed her eyes and smiled, shaking her head. "Nope. Let's go!"

They discussed the assignment as they walked home, concerned that it was going to take all afternoon, but hoping they were wrong. Immy's house was warm, way too warm for all the layers they were wearing. Grabbing snacks and waving at Mirela, Immy's mom, they rushed up to her room, dropped onto the floor, dumped out their books, and peeled off their coats and sweaters, diving into their laptops. An hour later they came up for air, confused at how much progress they'd made.

"It can't be that easy," Kel said around a cheese cracker. "Can it?"

Immy shrugged. "I don't see that we're missing anything. I mean, it's not done, right? There's still a lot to do..."

"Yeah, but it isn't due for three weeks! If we divvy it up we could turn it in by next week...right?"

Immy pursed her lips and took the last swig from her soda. "I suppose so..."

Kelly saw her expression again, only this time she recognized it as 'Immy's mischievous look.' "What...what?" She thought back to that look earlier and realized Immy had been practically screaming she had a secret she couldn't wait to share. "What is it? You've been trying to tell me something all day. Out with it!"

Immy's lips pressed together in a tight smile, her hands going to her belt. "I did it. I need to show you!"

Kelly knew before Immy was finished unsnapping her jeans what she was about to see, and she blushed before she got it together. Moments later Immy had pulled them down with her underwear practically to her ankles, a flash of her lips and pubic hair momentarily hidden by her torso before she leaned back onto her elbows, spreading her legs.

"Oh my god, Immy! You...did...it!" Her hands shot to her mouth to cover her reaction. "Your mother doesn't know, right?"

Immy laughed. "Are you kidding? She'd kill me if she knew."

The two stared between Immy's legs, their eyes flicking up to meet and then drifting back down again. Kelly had always thought Immy's labia were beautiful, way more interesting than hers: curly edged, deep brown with tips of light purple. Even when they were kids, and Immy would peel off her bathing suit, when she had started growing in pubic hair, dark black and thick, Kelly had been envious of Immy's appearance. She unconsciously looked down to between her own legs, momentarily surprised she still had her pants on, knowing her own labia would be pale pink and blunt, her pubic hair sandy brown and sparse.

"Go on. You don't need to stay dressed if it makes you uncomfortable."

Kelly exhaled a quick laugh. They shared the inside joke, dating back to one of the first times Immy had stripped, when Kelly looked embarrassed at her friend being naked while she was still fully dressed.

"Oooh...and I want to show you something else!" She peeled her clothes off her feet and rolled to standing, pulling her shirt off as she moved to her bedstand. "I didn't realize they offered accessories!"

Any embarrassment Kelly felt these days about being undressed with Immy was short lived, especially when their house was so hot. The Rialtos hated the cold, so in the winter, Kelly expected the house to be almost steamy. She quickly slipped out of her clothes, feeling the air against her skin, the slight sheen of sweat evaporating. She piled everything on the bed, sitting back down on the floor, watching as her friend fiddled around at her bedstand. As she thought about it, Kelly wondered why they hadn't stripped off as soon as they landed in Immy's room: they were usually buck naked before their books were out of their bags. And then Kelly looked at Immy's triangle as her friend came around the side of the bed, and she realized why--she'd been planning her dramatic reveal.

"What is it?!" Kelly looked alarmed at the gadget her friend had brought back: a rectangular black box, a little bigger than her hand and twice as thick, with several coils of wire coming out of one side. As Immy set it down Kelly saw a large dial, like a kitchen timer, on the box's top. Immy slid out a back panel dumping several small pads onto the carpet.

"Electro-stimulator," Immy said, as if Kelly should know what she was talking about.

Because Kelly did know what she was talking about. Not that she'd ever seen one...in person...but they'd seen plenty of porn where the woman was hooked up to something like it. "You've got...to be...kidding," Kelly could barely get the words out, her hands pressed to her face. Staring between the device and the top of Immy's thighs, her eyes locked onto the barbell piercing penetrating just below Immy's hood, pushing up against her clit.

Immy's clit was another of Kelly's fascinations: it was so different from her own. Larger, purplish at its base (when Immy would pull back her hood to show her), fading to pinkish white at the very tip. Her own clit was so much smaller, often hidden behind her hood that was so much thicker than Immy's. Seeing her friend spread open, the barbell glinting silver against her brown skin, thinking about what she was going to do with the gadget, Kelly could feel herself getting moist, the blood swelling her lips.

"You want to try it?"

"Wait." Kelly looked at her friend's face, trying to figure out what she had said. "What? Me?"

"Yah. You. I can't. I can't do much of anything for another two months...until this heals." She waved her hand at her piercing.

And right then Kelly knew what Immy'd been thinking all day. Not the piercing (although she figured it was part of it), but the thought of putting that widget on her and trying it out. She immediately shook her head.

"C'mon! I'm dying to find out if it feels as good as the porn makes it look!" Immy gave one of her pouting imp looks--lips downturned, eyes narrowed with crinkles at their corners.

Kelly wavered, looking at the machine, the pads, the images of women she'd seen bucking and moaning.

"C'mon, K! What's the problem?"

She could feel her legs uncrossing even as she wasn't sure what she wanted to do, and before she could say anything, Immy had moved her hands to her inner thighs, rubbing her palms up and down, her knuckles grazing her lips. Kelly jumped at her touch. "Ummm...Immy...you're getting a little close, yeah?" Being naked together...that was commonplace, but this was the first time Immy had ever touched her.

Immy pulled back and shrugged. "You want to do it?"

They both looked up to catch each other's eyes, each aware of the double entendre, but neither willing to clarify, and then she looked back down to watch Immy attach the leads to the pads.

"They only gave me one set with the thing, and they said these aren't the highest quality, but I didn't want to spend any more if these don't really work..." Immy was just talking to hear herself talk. "Hold on." Immy rolled back up, leaving Kelly spread open on the floor, the pads attached to their wires, splayed onto the carpet.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
335 Followers
12