Kelsey's First Trip to London Pt. 01

Story Info
Prude loses game and gets punished with cum while stoned.
4.5k words
4.36
15.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Kelsey and I graduated college a few years ago. I studied Communications with the hopes of becoming an actress. Straight out of school, the only job I could get was waiting tables. I absolutely hated it, and the money was terrible.

I didn't have many options since my rent was constantly getting raised and I didn't make enough to keep up with the payments. I had no choice but to start selling my nudes online.

I had never been ashamed of my body, but I was what some might refer to as a prude. Despite having perky C cups and a bouncy yet firm booty, I never flaunted it. I wore baggy clothes like Billie Eilish and always wore a one-piece bathing suit when I went swimming.

Even with boyfriends, most of the time I asked to turn the lights off before sex and I'd never sent nudes to any of them. I was too afraid they'd end up on the internet. And yet, here I was being financially forced to sell naked pictures of myself to strangers.

I never read any comments or answered messages, and I always hid my face in the images. My best sellers were pictures of my ass and my feet which was fine by me since they were the easiest to take without showing anything above the neck.

The only boost of confidence I got was when I accidentally opened a message while I was sending a picture. My nipples are incredible tiny, and the areolas are so small that they're basically non-existent. However, this one message said that he jerked off to my nipples every day because of how cute they are.

Ever since then, I've taken a lot of pictures of my nipples to sell and even play with them more when I'm masturbating. I was tempted to read other comments but decided against it in case any of them were negative or by some miracle someone recognized me.

I'm 27 and average height with blonde hair (I dye it that way - naturally I'm a brunette.) After I started stripping on the internet, my financial problems went out the window. In just one year I was able to save up enough to go on vacation.

Since I wasn't a fan of the beach and I'd never been outside the United States, I decided that London would be a first step to take on my adventurous side. I didn't know much about it, but I thought it was pretty similar to New York City with some more exotic people.

I packed a suitcase full of baggy sweatshirts and sweatpants, threw in a few beanies and my favorite Doc Martins, and headed to the airport. I had a glass of wine on the plane and fell asleep immediately.

Something else you should know about me is that I don't drink often. I prefer to smoke weed since it mellows me out and drinking usually makes me sick. I had trouble smoking while I was broke, since everything was so expensive.

Then I found a dealer who delivered to my place. This was a few months before I started selling nudes. Her name was Lauren, but she went by L. She was your stereotypical pot head. Thin white chick with dreadlocks, tattoos and a septum piercing that made her resemble a bull.

I had saved up enough money to buy from her and I was going to try and make it last. When I explained my situation to her, she offered me an alternative. She'd give me free weed if I'd strip for her every time she delivered.

I told her that I'm not comfortable with nudity, so she suggested another alternative. I could keep my clothes on, but I had to eat her out and make her cum. If she didn't cum, the weed was still full price. This was probably my lowest moment, but I agreed.

She came into my bedroom and removed the Dickies pants she probably hadn't washed in weeks. Most of the time she wasn't even wearing underwear. I got on my knees and her hand grabbed the back on my head and forced it into her crotch.

She smelled terrible. At first, I hated the smell, but the more I licked her stench, I started to like the musky scent she had. This was my only time with a woman, but luckily I had several boyfriends go down on me in the past.

Since the lights were usually out when they'd tongue fuck me, I'd pay close attention to every movement of their mouth, so I had a pretty good idea of what would make L feel good.

I wriggled my tongue around her sweaty pussy and under a few flaps of skin, I found her oversized clit. I didn't even know a clit could be that big, but it made it easier for me to push with my tongue and brush around in circles. The more I did it, the wetter she got and to her surprise, she orgasmed with my lips on hers.

I tongue fucked L every couple of weeks since she'd only sell to me in small quantities to ensure I'd have to call her back often. Even after my nudes allowed me to just buy the weed, I kept eating her out for it. I justified it by saying I was saving money, but really, I just enjoyed my biweekly lesbian encounter.

My plane landed and I made it to my hotel in West London. The next day or so was pretty uneventful, all I did was sightsee and do some boring touristy crap. The most interesting thing I did was accidentally orgasm in the hotel's hot tub while sitting too close to the jet. Luckily, I was the only one in there, but I was mortified and rushed back to my room immediately.

On day three, I was feeling kind of anxious and really wanted to smoke up. I'd brought some rolling papers with me, but I couldn't smuggle any of my weed on the plane. I decided to download Tinder and make a profile with the caption "Looking for a weed hookup."

I used a real picture of me and got a ton of matches. Most of them were butt-ugly British dudes, but one girl matched with me. It was this cute natural blonde with glasses and tiny tits. One of her photos was of her wearing nothing but a thong and balancing a bong on her ass. Her name was Zoey.

We chatted for a bit, and I explained my situation. She told me she'd love to sell to me but if I was interested, I could also join her and her friends for a smoke session at her place. I was skeptical at first, but Zoey seemed super cool, and I really wanted to be more adventurous on my first trip out of the states.

**********************************************************************************************************

That night I met up with her and her friends at a pub. A couple of her guy friends wanted to watch the soccer (or as they called it football) match. Zoey greeted me with a big hug and a huge pint of beer. Like I said I'm not a huge drinker, especially if I plan on smoking, but I didn't want to be rude, so I sipped on it.

Zoey was wearing a skin-tight red tub top and those TikTok pants that make your ass look incredible. She certainly didn't need them since I had seen how plump her butt was from the bong picture, but the pants perked her cheeks up even more.

She introduced me to her friends. Payton was tall and thin and had huge tits that she seemingly loved to put on display. She was wearing a black lacey top that you could've convinced me was straight up lingerie, but she tucked it into some jeans. When she hugged me, I could feel her rack push against my chest.

Then she introduced me to two beautiful British twin guys. They had that buttery British accent with floppy brown hair plus the tall and thin yet toned muscle kind of look. I'm not normally overly sexual, but when I met them, I remember guessing that their cocks were massive.

One of them had a tattoo of a phoenix on his forearm, his name was Tom. The other twin's name was Matt. I found the ink on Tom's arm hot, but Matt had slightly more defined cheek bones that drove my pussy crazy. I felt my brain try to figure out what our kids would look like.

The last guy was a rambunctious ginger screaming at the television. He was shorter than most of the people there, but his biceps were huge. He didn't even look away from the T.V. to shake my hand and his grip almost broke my fingers. The pain added to the arousal I felt after meeting the twins. His name was Darren.

We stayed there for about an hour. Everyone had at least 5 pints, but I just sipped mine, so I stopped at 2. Little did I realize; pints are much bigger than American beers. I thought I had two drinks, but it was the equivalent of giving my lightweight body 4 beers.

We took the subway (which they called the tube) back to Zoey's place. The swaying of the train cars made me really feel those two pints I just had. I remember being confused as to why it was hitting me so hard.

Zoey's place was cute. She lived with one other guy, so once we got back, he joined us to hang. He was foreign as well, but he was from Dubai. Easily the hottest guy of the group, every muscle on his body was chiseled and is face looked like someone sculpted it. His name was Silas.

Silas was already high and shirtless when we walked in. Just the image of his defined six pack and muscular "V" leading below his belt made me flutter. I was embarrassed being in the same room as this guy.

"I'll pack the bong if you guys wanna set up Mario Kart." Zoey said.

A wave of relief washed over me. Smoke circle and Mario Kart? That was something I was familiar with. I decided to volunteer myself to set it up. The buzz I was feeling from the alcohol made it difficult, but I'd done it so many times before, that it was relatively easy.

Tom, Payton, Silas, and I played the first round as we waited for Zoey to return with the bong. Despite my inebriated state, I managed to win the first two rounds of the circuit, then Zoey came back.

When Zoey walked back into the room, she was holding a giant 3-layer yellow bong filled with ice, but that wasn't what caught my eye. Zoey had taken off her TikTok pants and strutted back in wearing only a blue lacey thong that disappeared inside her ass crack.

The sight shocked me so much that I lost focus and lost the third race badly. It dropped my overall standing to a 4th place. No one so much as blinked at Zoey's sudden increased nudity. Matt moved over since he wasn't playing and took the second hit from the bong after Zoey finished lighting and inhaling.

"Can I get a hit?" I said as Silas picked another race.

I was pretty impatient at this point and the smoke smelled amazing. Zoey waved for me to come over and lit it for me. She sat criss-cross applesauce and held the bong between her legs. When I leaned over, I had a direct line of vision to the front of her panties while my mouth was on the bong.

The sight caused me to inhale too much, and I started coughing.

"Next round is starting!" Payton called.

Crap. I rushed back over, still coughing, and completely whiffed the final round. Despite having won the first two races, I came in last place out of everyone playing for the whole circuit.

"That means you gotta strip." Payton said.

"What?" I responded. Voice quivering.

"You can strip as much or as little as you want. But loser's gotta lose some clothing if they're getting free weed." Zoey said lovingly. She winked at me after she said it.

My heart started to race, and a panic washed over me. All I had was a sports bra on under my sweatshirt and that was more revealing than anything I'd worn in front of someone since my last boyfriend.

"I can help if you'd like." Silas said.

He squatted down behind me and grabbed the sides of my sweatshirt. I could feel his muscular body pushing up against my back. I don't know if it was the two pints or the hit I took from the bong, or both, but a calm tingle washed over me and like I was outside my body looking in, I raised my hands up for him to take my top.

He gently pulled it off and revealed my white sports bra that pushed my C cups against one another enough to show off a considerable amount of cleavage. Everyone cheered for my exposed skin. I flexed a bit to show off my toned tummy, then leaned back so people had less of a view of my tits.

We took a break from Mario Kart so everyone could take a few more hits from the bong. After about three, I felt my head start to wobble and I was suddenly very aware of my naked state. However, I always get horny when I'm high, so my increased state of undress actually sent a few firecrackers off in my crotch. I even felt my undies dampen under my sweatpants.

We finished up smoking and changed up the players. Zoey must've hated being clothed because before she even grabbed the remote from me, she peeled off her tube top to reveal a matching lacy blue bra. It was see-through everywhere except for the nipples, so I had a pretty good view of her tiny tits.

*********************************************************************************************************

I was more fucked up than I intended since I don't usually smoke from a bong, I don't usually drink, and I never do the two together. After stripping a singular article of clothing, I tried to avoid playing Mario Kart as much as possible. I sat out two rounds and played a third where I came second to last, so I didn't have to strip.

In that time, a lot of clothing was shed by everyone else. Since the rule was "as much or as little clothing as you wanted" when Payton lost the first round, she joined Zoey by stripping down to her bra and panties. Her black bra must've been a C cup because her massive boobs were spilling out of it. She wore less flattering underwear with small hearts on them.

The next round, the twins decided to share a controller and lost because of it. Tom took his shirt off and Matt took his pants off. Tom's chest was slick and sexy, but I could see through Matt's boxers that he was rock hard and packing some serious heat. I guessed that it had to be at least 7 inches and thought about what it would feel like inside me.

The next round - the one I came second to last in - Silas lost by a lot. I'm guess that was his plan, because as soon as the round ended, he jumped up, and stripped down to his tighty whities. I could see his impressive member trying to break out of the fabric.

Zoey suggested a smoke break, and despite being super out of it already, I joined in.

"This is taking too long since we can't all play at the same time. How 'bout we play Ultimate Smash? Zoey said between inhales.

"Isn't it Smash Ultimate?" I naively asked.

"That's the name of the game, but in this house, Ultimate Smash is when we all play a Smash Bros. round against each other and whoever comes in last, has to get completely naked." Payton explained right as I took my second hit from the bong.

The shock again caused me to cough like a bitch. My heart sank at the idea of playing since I was having trouble forming coherent thoughts at my current level of high. I also hadn't played nearly as much Smash as I had Mario Kart.

Somewhere in between my coughing and my contemplating leaving, they had already set up the game. I wanted to walk out, but there was no way I'd make it to my hotel in my state. The beers and the total of 5 massive bong rips, created a kind of truth serum effect.

I was so nervous about playing, but the weed just floated my body over to a beanbag chair and plopped me down. I didn't want to participate, but my body wasn't letting me make the decisions. Everything was fuzzy and focusing on anything required a lot of effort.

Matt handed me a controller and we all picked our characters. I chose Kirby since I thought it would be my best chance at winning. Kirby is the easiest character to play and definitely the one people hate playing against the most. I would come to regret choosing him.

*********************************************************************************************************

I lost.

I don't remember much of what happened in the game, but I came in dead last. Holy fuck, I now had to strip in front of a group of strangers in a foreign country.

"Alright, American, time to strip for us." Darren said.

My cheeks went red. I had never willingly shown anyone my naked body, except online where I held some anonymity, and I was about to strip in front six people, four of whom were very attractive men.

I looked around and all eyes were on me. I wanted to crawl into a hole, but my body had another reaction. The anxiety from the weed and the beer and the fear of being in another country caused my legs to move without me thinking.

I watched as if I had floated out of my body and become another bystander about to view my strip show. I stood up and got in front of the TV. I was wearing my sports bra and sweatpants. Then, I channeled the slut persona I tried to imagine whenever I took pictures online.

Against my own wishes, my body hooked my thumbs into the sweatpants and dropped them to the floor. To everyone's dismay, I was wearing boy's boxer-briefs for comfort, but they clung to my ass nicely which people enjoyed.

I stood frozen for a moment, the next article of clothing I lost would make me more exposed than I'd ever been. While I thought about that, my body had already begun moving, like someone hypnotized me to strip. I reached my arms under both armpits and grabbed my sports bra. With one yank, I peeled the fabric from my body and my tits fell out.

The chill air touched my skin and my afflicted weed mind responded by manifesting goosebumps all over me. I was mortified. Tears started to fill my eyes, but I couldn't do anything. My body kept moving while everyone stared at my tiny nipples.

I clutched at the sides of my underwear and barely bending my knees, I threw them towards the floor then immediately covered myself with my hands. My pussy was entirely shaven and incredibly neat, but that was for comfort, I never expected anyone to see it.

There I stood, so high I could feel every breeze, every sound, and every motion against my naked body. Standing in front of strangers, more vulnerable than ever, the usual horniness I felt from the weed hit me like a truck and with the hand I used to cover my pussy, I felt my lips moisten.

"I think we should punish her for picking Kirby and still losing so badly." Payton said.

Oh my god, what more could they do to me? Silas giggled. Everyone was playful, like they were initiating me into their friend group, yet they had no idea how terrified and humiliated I was from this experience.

"Let's see that ass. Turn around." Silas said.

I was helpless to say no. I spun around and wiggled my plump ass a tad when I did. What was I doing? I could barely think straight. They continued to test out how much I'd listen to them.

"Why doesn't she bend over?" Darren laughed.

I think he was partially kidding, but my brain couldn't comprehend that. It listened to everything it was told. I bent at the hips and gave them an excellent view of my perky, young butt.

At this point, I think they realized I'd do anything they said. A single tear rolled down my face. I felt my insides melting with embarrassment as they continued to command me.

"Why don't you spread your ass cheeks for us, love." Zoey said.

I listed. I firmly gripped each side of my ass and pulled them apart so everyone could see my asshole. No one on planet Earth had ever seen this much of me and I was powerless to stop performing for these strangers.

"She's as sexual as we are. Who would've guessed from that prudish outfit." Matt joked.

He didn't realize that I very much wasn't as sexual as their group, but just hearing his voice reminded me of his giant cock and my pussy began throbbing. It got so wet that everyone staring at me must've been able to tell.

"Someone likes the sound of your voice." Tom teased his brother.

I twitched with embarrassment and my whole body clenched. Everyone watching saw my asshole perk up and dance around slightly.

"She's twitching just at the thought of you. Why don't you reward her for being such a good sport." Zoey said.

I kept my hands grabbing my ass and spreading my cheeks as I looked at everyone through my legs. I made eye contact with everyone in the room and when my eyes met Matt's, my pussy got even wetter.

"You stay like that, honey." Matt said with a smile as he stood up.

12