Ken Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken grinned, as he wondered how a professional whore could look so innocent and beautiful in the morning.

Fifteen minutes later he emerged from the bedroom dressed and ready for his day at school. Breakfast looked great. There was bacon and eggs, toast with blueberry jam, a large glass of orange juice, and a cup of strong black instant coffee.

"Thank you Jane. This is a really fine breakfast." Ken hugged and kissed her, then sat down on a stool to eat. "I'll meet you here at four o'clock. We can use my car to drive up to Lou's place. We'll have a nice dinner there and then take the limo out to Mary's. I'd like to leave here around five. Can you be dressed and ready by then?"

"I sure can. I keep an overnight bag all packed and ready to go. I also have a small suitcase packed with a party dress and cloak, shorts and a top, skirt and blouse, a bikini, some stockings, extra bras and thongs, lingerie, casual shoes and dress shoes."

Ken smiled, "Good, I keep a bag ready to go too. I bet Lou told you to do that. She did me too." He stood up, wiping his mouth with a napkin, hugged and kissed Jane goodbye, grabbed his backpack and was out the door.

Jane put the food away and the dishes in the dishwasher then raced to get her self ready for her first class at ten AM. Despite the rush, her mind wandered to Mary's husband James and his wonderful cock. James stood six feet three inches tall. He was a dark black man. The fact that he was bald only enhanced his handsome appearance. He obviously took care of his body. He weighed about 220 lbs with lean solid muscles. He also had a twelve inch cock and knew exactly how to use it. Jane felt her self oozing her sex juices at the thought that she'd have that magnificent cock deep inside of her again tonight. She felt butterflies in her tummy and rubbed her pussy but it wasn't enough, She had to finger herself to a fast orgazm before she could finish washing her body.

The rest of Jane's day was torture. She couldn't get James cock out of her mind.

When her last class ended at three o'clock, she raced home so she could take another shower and try to, at least partially, satisfy her craving with her dildo before Ken got home. She barely finished closing her dresser drawer after tucking her freshly used and cleaned dildo into the plain white box hidden under her panties, bras and slips in the drawer when Ken walked in.

"Yumm! Could we skip dinner?"

"Forget it! I'm all clean and tight again after last night, and I need to stay that way. If you're horney again you need to stay that way too. Mary won't be very happy if you are all fucked out and limp dicked."

"Oh, all right. Let's get dressed then."

Dress was supposed to be casual, but both wanted to look respectable, at least on their arrival.

Ken wore a light yellow polo shirt with khaki slacks and a green herringbone pattern wool sport coat with brown dress socks and brown leather shoes,

Jane wore a green skirt that ended just above her knees with a white blouse, stockings, tan wedge shoes, a tan waist jacket, and green silk scarf.

They were on their way at fifteen minutes after five. Jane called ahead to let Lou know when they'd arrive.

When they did arrive, they were escorted to Lou's table on the balcony. She was waiting for them. "Oh my, You two do look nice. Dinner will be here shortly. I've got fresh Maine lobster and some nice tenderloin steaks with French truffles. I want both of you to be at your very best. These guests at the Clarks could mean a lot to our club, but I'm hoping it will be fun for the both of you also."

"We'll do our best to make it a good time for all of us, Lou"

"You both know that you're set to be at Alma's place next Saturday? This couples weekend thing could start a whole new ballgame for us. ...A very profitable one. Now Ken I'd like for you to be my escort on a little vacation the weekend after that. Could you meet me here at 2PM on Friday?"

"Sure thing, Lou I'm looking forward to being with you."

"Jane could you come with us too? I've got a brother that I'd like you to meet. Ah! Here comes dinner. Oh yeah, just look at that lobster. "Mmm Hmm", Lou swirled the glass and sniffed the wine. "George, Remind me to tell Cindy that she picked a really fine wine."

"Yes maam. Thank you. Will there be anything else?"

"No that will be fine, George."

George bowed and left.

"I couldn't run this place without Cindy. She buys all the foods, wines, liquor, and beer. She gets higher quality stuff at lower prices than I ever could. About 6 times a year she goes to a trade show, seminar, or convention and comes back with a whole case full of contacts. In between, she just picks up the phone and orders. ...Well I do have to admit she uses her computer a lot too. I don't even know what a data base is, but she made one up that sure works for her."

"How do you like that lobster? I thought Cindy was nuts when she contracted that eight months ago. Now we get two hundred of them a week flown in all through the season and we're all sold out before the week ends. The steak comes from Kansas City. We get first run of the very best corn fed tenderloin and top sirloin

steaks. No restaurant in town gets stuff this good."

"So, I'm curious, Lou. You've covered nearly everything to make this a special place for wealthy black folks to indulge their selves. But what about gambling? Couldn't that be a very lucrative part of this?"

"It is, Ken. But we're very careful about it. In fact, even some of the members don't know about it. If you were to go into the bar and say a certain something to the table escort in there, he would escort you to a hidden elevator that would take you to a casino, we don't bother with slot machines, but the table games are all there. There is another elevator that an escort would take you to when you are ready to leave. Both escorts have a pass code that I assign to them and change as I see fit. The casino is very well isolated from the rest of the club. I'm against public gambling because many folks who can't afford it get hooked on it. But the members here can afford it and it's a good recreational outlet for them.

Believe me when I say you don't want to go there. The stakes are pretty high.

...So Jane, Cindy told me that you moved out of the dorm and into an apartment."

Jane knew that Lou was probing and she knew better than to with hold from her.

"Yes, Ken and I are sharing an apartment near the campus."

"Ken, does that mean you two are together again?"

"No. We're just friends and rooommates now."

"Oh? With privileges?"

"Ken blushed. Yes, but not exclusive like we were before."

"So, looking down the road?"

"We can't do that. We have to live it one day at a time."

"I think both of you are wise to do that, Ken. To quote an old song, 'Yesterday's gone and tomorrow's not mine. I live one day at a time.'"

"That was a greeat dinner, Lou, Thank you."

"You're welcome, Ken. You just go and make our big spender members happy."

The limo arrived at the Clark mansion at precisely at 9 o'clock. After the driver pressed a button and announced them over an intercom, the heavy iron gate swung open admitting them to drive up a long circular drive to a portico. Where a uniformed servant opened the limo doors and, after helping then out of the limo, took their bags from the driver. "Mr. Rogers, and Miss Hansen, I'm Harold. Please follow me. Mr. and Mrs. Clark are waiting to greet you in the entertainment lounge. I'll escort you to your rooms when you are ready. The servant led them through the foyer, past an archway with a huge living room and a spiral curved staircase, down a short hallway and stopped in front of a large oak door.

Harold rapped lightly on the door, then opened it and stepped in. "Mr. Rogers and Miss Hansen are here sir."

"Well, show them in, Harold."

"Hi, I'm James Clark you must be Ken. Jane and I already met at Lou's place. I understand that you both know my wife, Mary, already." James held his hand to Ken. The two surveyed each other as men do. James stood 6 feet 3 inches tall, weighed about 230 pounds. He was a dark black bald headed man. His worn blue jeans and Madras plaid shirt revealed the lean muscular body underneath.

"Hi, James. I'm very glad to meet you."

James hugged Jane and kissed her mouth with more than a simple greeting kiss.

Jane welcomed the kiss on her tiptoes with her arms around his neck pressing her body against his. "Its nice to see you again, Jim.

He took her hand and led her over to the bar seating her next to his seat

Mary waved from her seat on a plush stool at the wet bar. And patted the seat next to her that Ken should sit next to her. Harold had already taken his place behind the bar.

"We're just having a drink or two at the bar. What would you like?"

Jane said, "Thanks Jim, a margarita just like the last time would be great."

"Thank you, James." Ken said "Jack Daniels over rocks would be fine with me."

"Ken, please feel free to call me Jim. Considering the relationships here, formality seems a little unnecessary. Besides Jane does already."

"Jim laughed, Jack Daniels, that's a cracker drink isn't it, Ken?"

"I don't know. I spent some time in the South but a black man taught me to appreciate Jack. To me it's just a fine bourbon whiskey."

Jim put his hand where it rested on the seat of Jane's barstool and on her ass where he began kneading it.

Ken took that as a signal and put a hand on Mary's thigh about midway up. Her eyes met his and she started rubbing his cock. When he looked back at Jim, Jane was rubbing his cock. "By the way, Jim, I brought along a couple of DVD's."

Mary asked, "Are they hot?"

"I think they are, but I'll let you be the judge."

"Well, get them out, Ken. We shut the TV off just before you arrived because we were bored with the trash that the networks were showing. Seems like the suits that run the networks are too cheap to pay for anything new."

"Harold, would you please get my blue gym bag?"

Ken opened the bag and removed four videos. They were labeled: "White Girls First Black Girl", "White Girl's First Black Man" "Eurasian Girl's First Black Cock" and "Terry Get's Blacked" They were in Jewel cases. The picture showed the nude bodies of the couples against a red background, but the girl's faces were partially hidden by Mark whose face was fully shown. He passed them to Jim

Jim held them up and asked Mary which one she wanted to see first.

"It's a toss up, Jim, Take your pick."

"I'd like to watch the two girls." Jim slid the DVD into the player and switched it on."

The picture opened on Cindy and Jane looking at the new bikinis Cindy had just bought.

Mary gasped. "Oh my God, that's Cindy"

Jim, recovering from his surprise, said. "and Jane?"

Mark had done an excellent job setting up the room lighting and editing the video, The sound wasn't that great but it wasn't bad. The girl's speech was understandable.

"Did I hear my name mentioned?" Cindy appeared from the kitchen with a large platter of fried battered shrimp. She was wearing a white apron and her chef's hat. She glanced at the screen. "Oh that. Mark, my boyfriend made that. We didn't even know he was doing it."

"How could he do that without you knowing it, Cindy?"

"He's a surveillance expert. Ken can tell you all about that. He and Mark are business partners. Porn is a profitable sideline, At least we think it will be."

Ken handed Jim four of his business cards.

"Could you guys do that kind of thing here for me?"

"Yes"

"Shit! You guys just made my day!"

"Will that be all, Sir?"

"Yes, Cindy, unless you want to have a drink and watch this with us."

"Thank you, Sir but I still have work to do setting up for tomorrow. Besides I helped Mark with the editing. I've already seen it several times. I hope you enjoy it." Cindy grinned and went back to the kitchen. The screen showed Cindy guiding Janes hand to feel her freshly waxed pussy.

Jim was fascinated throughout the video. Jane nuzzling his neck and rubbing his cock added greatly to his enjoyment.

Mary was also entranced by the on screen actions of the two girls.

As the video ended, Ken looked around. Jim and Jane had left. He removed his hand from Mary's dripping pussy and reached for his bag but found that it was gone too. Harold had also slipped away.

Mary picked up the remote and ejected the DVD and shut the player and TV down. "Come on Sweetie. Let's go to bed. Harold already took your bags up to my room."

Ken noticed that Mary was a bit more mellow than his last time with her. He thought he could take it deep and slow with her. She was more relaxed and ready for Ken's brand of deep loving sex.

Mary's bedroom was decorated in a very feminine style. A king size four poster bed with a lacy canopy, pink carpet, a large entertainment center with a 64 inch HD TV occupied one entire wall except for a large door leading to the bath.

The bath was a huge ensuite bath. The bath contained a four seat hot tub and a huge walk in multiple head shower, a toilet and a bidet. Two sinks in a cabinet with two banks of drawers, a large divided mirror over the cabinet with two medicine cabinet doors, and a linnen closet.

On one side of the bed was a large dresser with a huge mirror aimed so that the image of the occupants of the bed was in full view to them. On the other side of the bed. An archway led to a second room which contained a sofa, a chair, a small round table, one wall contained a pair of large French doors opening onto a balcony over looking the swimming pool and tennis court. One end of the second room housed a huge walk in closet and a smaller closet

as if intended for an overnight guest.

Mmm, come here Ken. We've got a big weekend ahead. I need you to love me.

Mary, you're an easy woman to love. Let's get you out of those clothes. A gorgeous woman like you should never wear clothes. If you were mine I'd keep you naked all day every day. Yeah, those pretty panties too. I want that sweet pussy of yours.

Ken, by this time, was naked as well. He ran into the bathroom, grabbed a towel, and quickly spread it on the bed. Mary giggled. "What are you doing, Ken?"

"I seem to remember that you squirt a lot of juice when you cum and we don't need to try to sleep in it."

"Hah! Look who's talking! Last time we were together you had me leaking cum down my legs all the next day."

"Hush up, woman and let me ravish you!" Ken pushed Mary back onto the bed with her legs hanging off and her feet on the floor. Then he leaned over and kissed her.

"Oh Yeah, Ken Honey, ravish me."

Ken kissed her neck and shoulders sucking licking and nibbling yet careful not to leave marks. Then nipped one of her nipples. He quickly let it go to grab the other one in his teeth. He pulled on it, then let it go as he went back to the first. He grabbed that one in his teeth and pulled it as well. Then he sucked the swollen nipple hard using his tongue to milk it like a baby might.

"Yeah, baby, just like that. Oh yeah! Suck it." Mary took Ken's head in her hands and pulled it tight into her tit. "Honey, I wish I could keep you sucking my tits all day long but it makes my pussy so hot I'd go insane if you did that instead of taking care of my pussy too. Damn, I give a little shot of juice from my cunt every time I feel you suck."

Ken switched nipples.

"Oh yeah, she was feeling neglected."

Ken left the nipple and poised to kiss Mary's lips. "And what about you? Were you feeling neglected too?" He kissed her and let their tongues dance together while he teased her nipples with his finger tips.

"Oh God Ken! You make me so hot I could almost squirt before you get anywhere near my pussy." Mary used her hands on Ken's head to guide it back to her tits. She rubbed his hair as he sucked them

He sucked her nipples until he felt her hands on his head trying to guide him lower. He let her control where he kissed her for a while. She knew all the delicious spots to stop at along the way and indulged in the teasing of herself. When he reached the junction of her thigh and hip. Ken took control. He knelt down on the carpet and pushed his arms under her thighs and her tits in his hands. "Mmm, I love that sweet little pussy." Ken relished the soft smoothness of the freshly waxed mons with his cheeks and forehead. The scent of hot fresh pussy and perfume teased his nostrils and caused a tingling sensation in his groin. He parted her pussy with His nose and slowly licked his way up to her clit.

"Aahhh!" Mary gasped as Ken seized her clit in his mouth. "Oooohhh.", she moaned as he began to suck on it. Her thighs gripped his head. "Mmm, I love how you eat me." She rubbed his head and ran her fingers over his short blond hair.

Ken took it slow and easy wanting to make it last a long time. He released her briefly and said, "I love eating you. Your scent is like a breath of heaven to me.

I love your taste and texture, I love feeling your little movements when I please you, and I love hearing you moan the way you do. I could eat you all night."

"I'd love that, but your knees must be getting sore. Please come up here on the bed with me." Mary moved to the center of the bed.

Ken moved between her legs and resumed sucking her clit slowly and gently giving it lots of tongue. Soon she was in a world of bliss softly moaning and rubbing Ken's head.

Too soon, the moans grew a little louder and her hips began to move but Ken

maintained his same pace. Mary's hands on his head pulled his face harder into her wet vulva. She began panting and her hips started to thrust into Ken's face.

"Damn it, Love, I need to cum!!!"

Ken gave her what she needed. He sucked harder pressing his chin into her and causing her clit to swell. He flexed his tongue making it firm and licked her sensitive clit rapidly as he sucked on it. Her body grew tense and began to tremble.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!! I'm cumming! OOHH YESSS! YESSS! YESSS!"

Ken felt the flood of her juices. He squeezed her nipples and held her high on her peak until it passed. When he felt her start to relax, he brought her on again.

"OOOHHH! NOOO! I'm cumming again! OOOOHHHH MY GOD! OOHH! OOHH!

OOHH! AAAAHHHHH!"

Ken drove three fingers up her cunt and rubbed her G-spot rapidly.

"OOHH SSHHIITT! NOT AGAIN!!! OOOHHH! OOOHHH! OOOHHH! AAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Mary screamed out loud. Her juices spurted from her soaking Ken's face and neck.

Ken eased her back down after her peak gently licking her clit, then the rest of her sweet juicy pussy.

"Come up here, put that beautiful white cock in me, and kiss me you damn white devil!"

Ken did exactly that. Mary's heat and slick wetness felt like heaven to him. Her small movement and whimper made him want to hold her close and treasure her.

He backed almost all the way out of her wanting to feel his hard aching cock slide all the way into her again. She moaned as his pubic bone met hers squeezing her clit between them.

Mary did the moving this time as she pulled her hips back just a little, then thrust them forward embedding Ken's hard and swollen cock deep inside if her again.She wrapped her legs around him and placed her arms around his neck holding him deep inside of her and grinding against him.

Ken pulled back and shoved hard into her again to be met by her thrusting hips.

"Oh yeah, love, give it to me!"

Mary increased the pace. "Oh yeah, Ken, Just like that. Oh yes, fuck me."

Each stroke was like heaven itself but the two worked together toward the earth shaking climax they were striving for.

Ken felt it coming on and tried to focus his mind on anything but the sensations he was feeling.

"Oh my God, Ken, I'm almost there. Please don't hold back. Cum with me!"