Kendo's Video

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We climbed into the bed, both of us still fully clothed, and shifted and settled until we lay propped up against the great heap of pillows she kept at the headboard, with Mom resting in the crook of my arm, her head leaning gently against my chest. The blinds were cracked open enough to let the morning filter through from outside, bringing up the sunny yellow of her bedroom walls. The bed, her hair -- the whole room smelled like her, like whatever soaps and body sprays and perfumes and deodorants she used that gave her that Mom smell. Not the Mom smell I'd gotten last night, sticking my nose between her legs and then peeling down her leggings and panties to ...

"Your heart is beating so fast," she said quietly.

"Um ... well ..."

"Are you scared? I know I am. A little."

I tried to think of how to answer that, but my brain just sat there like a bowl of uncooked pancake batter.

"Or," she said, "are you just so teenage horny you're about to explode? God, I'm not torturing you, lying here with you like this, am I?"

"No, not at all," I said quickly, putting my arms around her and squeezing, suddenly afraid she'd pull away. Then I felt like a liar and added, "Maybe a little. But it's okay. I mean ... it's great, not just okay. I mean --"

She shushed me and put one hand to my stomach. I felt a little tension go out of her form. A deep breath swelled her chest, made me more aware of her breasts against my rib cage. Then the breath left her as a peaceful sigh.

"You asked where this came from?"

"Well ... yeah. I mean, one day you have a boyfriend, even if he's kind of a jerk, and you're going on a trip with him -- and the next day ..."

Her palm circled against my abs.

"Only, that's not really how it was, Adam. It wasn't, 'one day' I had a shit boyfriend. It was a lot of days. And before that, a lot of shit boyfriends." I didn't correct her, because even though having four or five boyfriends the entire time she was raising me didn't sound like 'a lot' to me, they had all been pretty crappy. It was a long run of really bad luck for her. "And the thing is, after I cried myself to sleep Friday night over what a loser I was --"

"You're not --"

"Shh, I'm telling you what I was feeling, not what I'm feeling now."

"Oh. Sorry."

She patted my stomach. "Don't apologize, just ... let me get through this."

For a moment, she stayed quiet, thinking. The ebb and flow of her breath shifted her body against mine gently, rhythmically, and each time she exhaled, it seeped through the fabric of my shirt to warm my chest. I let those sensations hypnotize me, and they calmed my racing heartbeat -- although they did nothing to relieve the granite beam straining within my pants.

"What I'm trying to say is, when I woke up yesterday morning, I knew that at some point, you'd do something to try to make me feel better about getting rid of Jack. And I knew it because that's what you've always done." She pressed her fingertips into my shirt and traced slow, random trails along the muscles and flesh beneath. "Even when you were five and the first guy I dated after your father ... every time that guy yelled at me and made me cry, you'd tell me I was going to be okay and that you wouldn't ever treat me that way if you were my boyfriend. Whenever I was stupid enough to fall for some asshole, you'd say you were happy for me, and then when they acted like jerks, you'd remind me I shouldn't put up with it."

"Well, you shouldn't have."

"Shh again, silly. Obviously I shouldn't have, and I knew that. But I thought I needed something, and it was something of course I couldn't imagine I could get from you, even though you're perfect. And then the older you've gotten and the more you've grown up, the more something in the back of my brain started to realize I could imagine it." My cock surged even harder. "And sometimes I did start to imagine it, and I would fight myself and feel ashamed and tell myself I had to be satisfied with an imperfect boyfriend ... because they were all going to be imperfect compared to you."

She shifted, turning her head up where she could look at me.

"So yesterday morning when I was lying in bed, knowing you would try to help me get over Jack however you could, I decided to stop fighting my imagination. I gave in to it, and I put my hand in my panties under the covers and I closed my eyes and let myself be with you. It was so perfect, Adam." Her eyes, staring into mine, insisted on the truth of that -- so powerfully I almost forgot about the raging erection I had that grew worse with every word she said. Then she closed her eyes and relaxed back into place against my chest. "And when I was done, I was completely over Jack. But I was also a little sad and frustrated, because I knew I couldn't possibly do or say anything about it to you -- it might ruin how you felt about me. You'd probably be disgusted, I told myself, and then our relationship would never be the same."

Holy shit, so when she was moping around yesterday, it wasn't about breaking up with Jack, it was about ...

"Anyway, to make up for that frustration -- or maybe, to console myself somehow -- I gave in just enough to pretend with your friends. I put everything I felt about you into looking at that camera while I rocked their worlds and imagined it was your strong, young, wonderful cock I had in my mouth."

My whole body shook at that, and I blurted out, "Jesus Christ, Mom."

She laughed. Her hand slid from my stomach around to my waist and she hugged tight. "I get to talk about your cock now, you know! I mean, you put it in me last night."

I swallowed and felt my face turn hot.

Raising her head again, she met my embarassed gaze and said, seriously, wantingly, "And you're going to again, aren't you? Adam?"

"Oh god, Mom," I squeaked. I had no words for how much I wanted to, or how scared I was to admit it. She must have seen that, because she smiled and patted my cheek.

"It's okay, sweetie. I feel weird about it too. But I think we'll both get over it real fast, once we ... I mean, after ... you know?"

The blush in her cheeks and the laughing, shared bashfulness in her eyes helped me find my breath again.

"Oh, Mom. I love you so much."

"I love you too, honey." The look of beautiful affection on her face turned the bed and the sunny yellow of the room into a dreamy paradise that I could have lived in forever. But she brought me back to Earth when she continued with, "Now it's your turn to tell me."

I knew what she meant. But I still had to ask.

"Um ... tell you ...?"

Something hungry crept into her eyes and her smile. "Tell me how last night happened. How it was."

Oh, fuck ...

"It was -- I didn't really mean to ..."

"Adam."

That don't bullshit me, I'm your mother tone shot me straight to the end. "God, Mom, coming in you was the best feeling I've ever had."

She grinned and her blue eyes flared. "That's better. Maybe backtrack a little now and tell me how you got there."

"Well, um, like I said before, Sandy had the video on his phone --"

"Oh, honey, I so do not give a shit about Sandy and his phone. You saw it -- I want to know how you felt about it. What you did about it."

"It was so hot, Mom."

"Mm-hmm. Go on." Her hand had moved from my waist back to my stomach. Now it inched lower along my abdomen.

"I just -- I never imagined you like that. I mean, you're so beautiful, and sexy, and -- I sneak looks sometimes, I admit it --"

She faked a gasp. "Adam! You naughty boy!"

"-- but, I had no idea that, uh, you could ..."

"Suck dick like a porn queen? I had a lot of practice in college." Her hand was even lower now, passing the button on my jeans, resting against the fly.

"Okay, but three of them at once? And fuck, Trace was so huge, I mean, I hope you're not disappointed when you see mine, Mom, but it's nowhere near -- ohshit --"

Her hand had slipped down the last couple of inches and grabbed. She held and searched with her touch, then gave a grin. "Trace's was fun, but too much. This feels fine, baby."

"I can't -- Mom, you have to let go of that --"

"Sure, honey," she said, her hand gliding back up to my stomach. "For now."

I took a couple of deep breaths. "Anyway. Um ... fuck, where was I?"

"Complimenting my cocksucking."

"Mom!"

She hugged me again. Not in an entirely motherly way.

"I can't help it. I want to hear more."

"What, like, it was the most incredible thing I'd ever seen? Because it was."

"Give me some context. How much porn have you watched, anyway?"

I rolled my eyes. "You know, like ... the normal amount."

That made her laugh. "In other words, a shit-ton."

"Fine, yes, a shit-ton. It's not like I've counted, but I've definitely watched, I don't know, dozens of blow-job videos. Maybe even ..."

"Hundreds? Thousands?"

"Jesus, Mom, how perverted do you think I am? Definitely not thousands. Low hundeds."

"And where did Kendo's video rank?"

I shook my head. "You're seriously asking? Even if I'd seen thousands, that one would be number one."

"Because it was me?"

"Because it was real. I mean, you really got them all off that fast. And you really liked doing it. And that look in your eyes ... no porn star could fake that." My dick was throbbing in my pants. I didn't have the guts to ask her to put her hand back on it, which was probably good, because I'd have blown my load in seconds. "And then I got to the end of it ..."

She bit her lower lip, just for a second. "Not my proudest moment, but I guess you liked it?"

"Holy shit, Mom, are you kidding? I started kicking everybody out almost the second I finished watching."

"Adam! You were that hot to get at me?"

"What? No!" For some reason, I still reflexively didn't want her thinking I'd deliberately chosen to have sex with her in her sleep. "I had to get Kendo and Don and Trace out of there before anybody tried to take a shot at you. And then once the party was shut down ... I mean, I only planned to go in my room and watch the video some more and masturbate."

She looked at me softly. Proudly? Believingly, anyway.

"So ... what happened, after they were all gone?"

"You know, I -- I had to check on you. Make sure you were just zonked, not anything worse. I, uh ..." I tried to remember how things had gone. "I shook you by the shoulder, to wake you up. But it only made your boobs jiggle."

She giggled at me. "I bet you liked seeing that. How long did you shake me?"

"Mom. I promise, only enough to make sure you were totally out."

"So you could ..."

"NO!"

"Oh, honey, I'm teasing. You're adorable when you're all worked up."

I grimaced at her, but couldn't make it stick. "I just don't want you to think ..."

"Well, at some point, you did what you don't want me to think you would do, Adam. Right? I mean, the evidence was all there in my panties this morning."

"Yes, but --"

"No, not 'Yes, but ....' I want to hear, sweetheart. How did my wonderful, loving son end up inside me last night?"

Those blue eyes of hers. My mother's eyes, eyes I could never shy away from and disobey -- but also a woman's eyes, earnest and eager to know the truth about something wonderful that she had missed.

"Kind of in stages, I guess," I admitted. "Touching you -- even just your shoulder when I tried to wake you up -- it was amazing. And I was so hard. At first, I just ... I was kneeling beside the couch, looking at you, and you were so beautiful and hot, and I was going to go in my room and masturbate over you anyway, so I guess I thought why not masturbate right there, looking at the real you."

She smiled. Her hand crept an inch or two back down my abdomen. "Go on."

"Anyway, the next thing I knew, I had my pants down, and I was ... whacking it ... and I wondered ..."

"Yes?"

"If, um ... I'd be able to smell it. If sucking the guys off had gotten you hot enough that, you know, I could smell it through your pants."

"Through my pants."

"Yes! So I leaned over really close. And ... I could."

"You liked it, apparently?" She had her fingers along the seam of my fly now.

"Fuck, Mom, it smelled so good. And I wanted closer, so I kind of ... hooked your legs over my shoulders and, uh, stuck my nose right there."

A couple of her fingertips reached my root and circled gently at the hard base of my shaft. She took in a slow breath, then whispered, "You're getting me so wet right now, Adam. More."

"I ... um ... I basically forgot to even keep beating off, it was so good. I just kept breathing in that smell ..."

"The smell of my pussy."

"God, Mom, I wanted so much to taste it."

"So you pulled down my pants."

"No, not until after ... you came to, a little."

"Oh shit, really? I don't remember anything. God, I must have been drunk."

"Uh, yeah. Really, really, really drunk. And I knew I couldn't -- shouldn't -- and I kept trying to get away, but you said you wanted it, and when you thought I wasn't going to, you started sobbing."

"Aw. Poor Adam. Just had to make that sacrifice for your poor sad Mom?"

"Stop it, seriously. I could have quit and gotten out of there and gone to my room, I really could have, except that you really sounded hurt. What really did it, was when you said something like, 'You don't want me.' And I couldn't let you think that was true. I just couldn't."

She smiled and kissed me. "Okay, honey. I believe you. That's so like you."

I smiled back at her, maybe a little goofily. "Thanks, Mom."

"So then you pulled down my pants."

"Um, yeah. Just down to your thighs. Enough -- enough I could lift your legs up and put ... my ... mouth ... there."

She was rubbing me now, slow but sure, all the way along my rigid tool.

"And?"

"So good ..." I moaned at the feeling of her hand caressing my erection. "I barely tasted it, and then I was just -- locked on down there. Oh ... Mom ... ah ... there was no way to get enough, I just kept licking and sucking and kissing ..."

"Yes, Adam. Keep going."

"Mom, that feels so good ... oh fuck ..."

"Keep going."

"I -- I don't know what I was thinking, but it wasn't just that you were trying to get me to do it. I remembered, from the video, you wanted it. You wanted to wake up and know someone had -- Jesus, Mom, that's so --"

"Mm-hmm. Keep going."

"I was just going to -- just going to beat off and get some on you. Right there on your ... ohhhh ..."

Her hand stopped moving, and she sat up.

I stopped, not sure why she'd changed positions. "What --?"

Smiling down at me, she put both hands to the waistband of my jeans and undid the button there.

"Keep. Going."

I watched her eyes, full of fire as she slowly unfastened my zipper.

"So ... I ... got up on the couch, and was kneeling there ... between your legs ..."

"Lift your hips up, sweetie."

I obeyed, and she tugged down on my pants and underwear.

"Then I realized ... I ..."

My cock popped free of my briefs as she got them all the way down. It lurched straight up like a rocket on the launchpad, leaking precum like crazy.

"I was right there, and all I would have to do was move just a couple of inches, and ..."

Mom smiled and licked her lips.

"... and it would be in. And I thought, what if I just ... I could just put the tip in and see what --"

She threw her head back and laughed. "Oh, Adam."

"No, really! I thought --"

"Of course you did, honey. I believe you. It's just hilarious that you would believe that."

Her fingers wrapped themselves around my towering shaft.

"Well obviously I wasn't thinking straight by then."

"Obviously. And what happened when you tucked this ..." Her eyes went down to my cockhead. "Oh my. This gorgeous, slippery bulb! What happened when you got it between your mom's pussy lips?"

"Mom, I need to come so bad right now."

She lowered her eyelids and opened them again in a show of slow patience. "In a minute, dear. Tell me."

"AGh! I couldn't believe how good it felt, all right? Oh my god, Mom, it felt so good, and it looked so good, pushed into your mound, so that all I could see was the shaft -- once I was there, I couldn't help myself. I had to keep going, putting more in, and more, until ..."

Her grip squeezed around me, bringing more gleaming fluid up out of my hard-on.

"... until I was doing it, Mom. I was really doing it, I was fucking you, and --"

Just like that, she slid backward along the bed and dropped her mouth down to completely envelop me.

"FUCK, MOM!"

I came the instant she got all the way down. Her eyes closed and she gulped and gulped as the streamers of my seed shot up out of me in throbbing surges.

"Mom ... holy fuck ..."

My head went back in the pillows, gaping as she sucked gallons of cum from my exploding cock. I could feel every part of her mouth and the tight constriction of her throat around my spurting bulb. And I could hear her moaning, blissfully, through her nose. Every fiery white eruption that left me, she swallowed with joy, until the ocean of my balls had been drained and the granite pillar of my erection softened between her lips.

Slowly, she pulled loose. My cock flopped limp from her mouth, and she glided forward while I just stared at her, panting helplessly.

"So," she said, touching her nose to mine. "You're saying it felt pretty good, having your dick up my cunt."

My laugh came out weak and turned into a moan. She bent her neck a little further and kissed me, a moment of lips and tongue. Then she lifted up again and her eyes sparkled.

"Should we give it a few minutes before we see if it's as good when I'm wide awake?"

# # #

We didn't just wait for me to get it back up again. Mom took off her clothes and had me get out of mine -- not quite matter-of-factly, but without any strip-tease or seductive looks. She just slipped her blue tank top over her head and slid quickly out of her sweat pants and panties in a single move, while I did the same thing with my t-shirt and already-lowered jeans and briefs.

Then we just ... absorbed each other's nakedness, letting our eyes roam everything that had previously been hidden, forbidden. Mom's body, revealed and relaxed as she sat on the bed cross-legged beside me, was everything I could have asked in a woman's shape and more. She kept very fit with workouts three or four times a week, but she didn't starve herself either, so she had lovely curves in all the right places without any of the middle-aged bulges I saw in my friends' mothers. Her breasts hung in perfect, rounded arcs -- not as high and pert as the girls I'd dated, but lush, like soft, pale fruit fully ripened and ready to taste.

And she pretty clearly liked what she saw as her eyes swept across me. The rosy, firm points of her nipples jutted sweetly with arousal, and her chest moved in quick breaths. I'm not totally ripped or anything, but I'm in pretty good shape, with broad, solid shoulders and well toned arms.

I could see her gaze make repeated stops at my cock -- spent but still thickened.

With a sigh, she kicked and tossed our clothes away to the floor and then lay full-length atop me, warm and soft and seamlessly contoured flesh-to-flesh with my body.

"Tell me more about having it in me last night," she breathed, her blue eyes locked on mine, pupils wide with lust. I brought my hands up to her shoulders, curved and bare and prominent as she held herself up on her elbows. "I can't get enough of that."

"It felt so good, Mom. And it felt so right. I knew it shouldn't, but it did."