Kendra & Sam Set Boundaries Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," he said, easing up a bit.

"Me too. It took forever to get a cab then, which is why I got in so late, and why Nuggins had to make a statement about it."

"He made a worse statement about me," said Sam, recalling when he awoke there to find that the cat had moved his socks into the litter box.

She took Sam's hand and led him to the living room. "He thinks he's still my primary."

He scanned her for warning signs. She looked to be at ease. The center-parted hair swayed smoothly above her shoulders. Her carriage was relaxed. One could read that she'd had a pleasant experience, and he demanded that he not resent that. Then he simply feasted on the sight of her face (those big eyes!), and her nicely contoured gray sweater and black jeans. Walking with her also brought his attention to slight stiffness in his thighs, a reminder of his own pleasant experience.

"This is equity and balance," she said, sitting on the sofa, "because we both have our first cheating reports." To Sam, this sounded a bit nervous.

"That's Sunday for ya," he said, sitting without hugging. "You got asked out for a Saturday, so I scrambled to persuade somebody for the same day. I can go first."

She sat upright, folded her arms, and put on a phony scowl. "Confess, Mister! Every nasty detail!"

He aimed for a phony look of contrition. "I took Lupe out to dinner at that new Korean place. She was so glad to see me, and I could tell she's been really lonely. I just couldn't abandon her when I took her home. She invited me in, and one thing led to another, because I led it by kissing her while getting a hand inside her panties to fondle her butt, and then she led it by opening my shirt and kissing down past my navel."

"These things happen," Kendra said, "But then you went too far?"

"The first another thing that this led to," said Sam, almost stumbling over the wording, "was that we sixty-nined, because she was so lonely, and then when we were in a really good mood, the next another was missionary, because I didn't want my good friend to be so lonely. She had a climax of non-loneliness, and invited me to feel good about that, so I did, and then I got out and ditched the condom, so her uterus could stay lonely. We cuddled and sipped wine, and she said for like the fifth time that Mark's okay with her doing this, because he'll be in Afghanistan for another three months, and she only gets a really private, no-questions-asked Skype session with him every two weeks. She was practically asleep when she kissed me goodnight at the door."

Kendra maintained her stern look, but said, "Very well, since you were supporting a relationship that's doing national service, I forgive you. But you'll do penance to me later."

"We'll see about that," said Sam, turning the tables. "What have you been doing, Young Lady?"

She hunched and put on a wretched face. "Tim and I went rollerblading," she said. "You don't skate, so I had to find a rollerblading husband, didn't I? And of course that got us very excited, and I was so happy that I didn't turn an ankle, and I wanted him to enjoy that. But we didn't do anything else until after dinner and we got to his place, I swear it!"

"So you didn't disgrace yourself in public," said Sam. "But what about later?"

"We were excited, but of course I had to behave properly," she said. "I didn't have any spare undies, so I had to strip and let him lick my excitement. He had this little drop of excitement on his exciter, so I had to return the favor. Then, because it was late at night and we were in a room with just a little light coming in from the hallway, I remembered how much I like horseback riding. That makes sense, doesn't it? Tim doesn't know how to ride, so instead of going out to rent a horse, I rode him, which really worked well when I stabilized myself on his exciter. He also found a way to add to my excitement with his thumbs, which made me a very special kind of happy that might have disturbed his neighbors. Then he was happy in his own special way, and then I waited a long time for a cab."

"Well," Sam grumbled, "at least you did a healthful athletic activity. And also rollerblading. So I can forgive you if you show me how sorry you really are."

"Oh I assure you, My Dear," she said, and eyed him so as to get him to join in. "It will..."

He guessed right, joining in to say "probably..." They grinned as they said, "...happen again!"

They hugged and kissed and got silly and started messing with their clothes. Sam was so relieved that he had to say, "I was really afraid of this."

She licked inside his ear, then backed away. "I've spent hours hoping that I hadn't hurt you! And I didn't want to be any kind of sorry! I had a great time, and Tim was okay with the rules."

"Because you're a babe! If you told a man to stand on his head while eating your pussy, he'd do it!"

She unzipped his slacks and said, "Sounds like a waste of male anatomy. And can you please get it through your head that women are hot for you? No, wait, forget that, I'm the only woman on Earth who'll have anything to do with you."

"Barn open, horse gone," he said. "Rita has asked me out for Wednesday. You okay, or do you want balance?"

Her grab on his dick expressed a little aggravation. "Maybe your work is going fine, but I'm still trying to rebuild a travel agency that was at the brink two years ago. I won't even date you during the week. Go, fuck, enjoy." Then she pulled away her bra and leaned her boobs into his face. "Rita's what, an A-cup?"

"You are so evil," he said, more or less, leaning in further.

In a while, they sat entangled, she on his lap and their legs encircling, on a towel on her bedroom rug. They were easing down after taking a tantric yoga posture and intentionally missing the point, by fucking actively, he driving and she grinding. They came at different times, but quite energetically. They then indulged in their primary status and her birth control by staying as they were, and letting muscles relax and fluids ooze.

"I think we got there," she said. "I can't say that I'm happy that you fucked another woman, but I don't mind, and I'm relieved that you're not hurt by what I did." She moved her head to look him in the eyes. "No, more than that. Knowing that you're the man you are, and how you feel about me, makes..." She looked away. "Damn, I don't know, I've never felt this way."

"Yeah, uncharted territory," he said, stroking her hair. "I don't know if I want to call what we do polyamory, but I'm fine with whatever it is."

He heard her take a breath as he nuzzled the hair behind her left ear.

"For you and me," she said quietly, "I think I'm ready to call it love."

His intensified hug toppled them over.

***

October 2011:

Kendra picked up the phone during the first ring. "Far Horizons Travel, how can I help you get away?" she said briskly.

"I got the loan!" came Sam's voice.

"That's nice," she said, mouse-navigating a spreadsheet. "Do you have all the terms?"

"Of course," he said, tone switching from triumphant to puzzled.

"Please bring them over to my place tonight," she said.

"This isn't just your work voice," he said. "What did I do wrong?"

"Probably nothing. Maybe you did something great, in the long run. But short-term, we have to figure things out."

"Should I bring anything for fun?"

"Just yourself. Don't buy anything for dinner. I'll make tuna casserole. Get used to it."

"You're freaking me out."

She allowed herself a smile and a tone change. "That's because I love you." She hung up, and five seconds later was back at her work peak.

By the time Sam arrived, he had connected enough dots to see that the loan he had taken out, so he could buy into the car repair operation where he worked, would have ripple effects in Kendra's life. As he ate, and tried to keep Nuggins away from something that contained tuna, Sam watched with concern while Kendra paged through the loan terms. She made notes now and then, and tapped at a calculator, but also took bites, and didn't seem annoyed, just very focused.

Not looking at him, she asked, "You're up to speed on all hybrids, right?"

"Yes," he said, feeling like he was dealing with yet another loan officer. "All the software development. That's the trend on all makes, digital and programming—"

"Good," she said, flipping a page.

He had been vaguely aware of this side of her. When they talked their non-overlapping shops, she showed a firm grasp on industries ranging from airlines to resorts. When he'd said that his own command of the cybernetic side of the auto industry led him to think he should invest, she'd asked pointed questions but was satisfied with his answers. Now, however...

She flipped pages back over the corner staple and looked up. "This should work," she said with a little smile. "If we cut back on non-essentials for the rest of the year."

He wanted to challenge that 'we,' wondering how to word it so it was his problem, not hers. He never got the chance.

"No major purchases," she said. "No live entertainment. You have a better cable package, so I'll get rid of mine. Bring your laundry over here, there are big machines in the basement—"

"Excuse me?" he said loudly. "We've talked about a closer living arrangement, but I don't remember making a decision."

"Look at this," she said, pushing her notes across the table. "You got good terms, but they're front-loaded. Tightened belts will get you through that, and what you know about car computerization will bring in more business all the time. You just have to let your girlfriend look after you in a few areas." She shook her head to fluff out her hair, unbuttoned her top two blouse buttons, and gnawed her lower lip. Breathily she asked, "Do you like my tuna?"

"There is no safe way for any man to answer that."

That cracked her up. "The point is, restaurant meals now count as a luxury. Whenever possible, we cook for ourselves and repurpose the leftovers. My business is doing pretty well now, but if I suffer with you, we'll be even better off next year." She stood, undid the next button, and got breathy again. "And we're very good at entertaining ourselves."

He stood slowly and began undoing his own buttons. "Which means," he said, an octave lower than he'd been, "we stop sleeping around. Am I right?"

She drooped. "You beat me to it," she said, unbreathily. "Yes, as much as we groove on it, we have to abandon our side fun for a while. Going dutch for dates would still be spending, and I don't think we'd get far trying for cost-free booty calls."

"You'd have no trouble with that. But once you go there, can you ever wind it back to shared-activity-and-or-dinner-before-sex?"

"I have no personal experience with that," she said with mostly-mock-effrontery, "but it stands to reason that one can't."

"If we're being cheap with each other," he said, "we might as well see if booty calling works."

"Okay," she said. She put her hands around her mouth. "Hey, Booty!"

He exposed his butt and said, "What?"

"Whoooahh, Booty, I definitely don't want you to 'talk.' Just get over here."

Sam walked backwards to her. She grabbed him by the sides, spun him to face her, and put a hand on each butt cheek. "Thanks, Booty, for bringing everything else. Now I'll go back to using you as a directional device."

They had nice-enough sex. Kendra wondered, though, if nice-enough was enough now. Lately they'd been talking about fantasies involving more people. She put her laptop on the bed over their scattered clothes, and started browsing. "That's another thing," she said. "From now on, free porn only."

Sam shrugged. "There's plenty of that."

She found one of a foursome and put it on full-screen. "Okay, they're hot," she said. "And they even seem to like each other." Her hand traveled between his legs. He was already thickening.

His arm went around her back, and the hand slid past her armpit to span her breast. At that moment the two men in the porno moved in on one of the women.

"Ohgodyeah," she gasped. "Damn that's it. You and another guy spit-roast me, and somebody else plays with my boobs."

"Could a woman do that?" In the porno, the second woman was sitting to one side, rubbing her pussy.

"In fantasyland, I don't care. But I don't want to make out with her."

Sam's free hand moved to Kendra's lap, and buried two fingers in her pussy. She yanked his wang. For a second Sam felt like he was actually in an orgy, and then realized that he was also seeing the laptop screen reflected in the closet door mirror.

"Get up!" he barked. He half dragged her to the closet door, turning on the ceiling light along the way.

"Here's our foursome," he said, embracing her so their sides touched the mirror. His prick sprang as he looked at two naked Kendras. Her four eyes popped and both mouths dropped open.

"It's just a mirror, but damn!" She raised a leg and wrapped it around his butt.

He bent at the knees. Their groins were still slick, and his cock entered her smoothly. She leaned her torso away, grabbing the closet doorknob behind her back, and said, "Do my tits too!"

Sam understood that 'do' meant with his mouth. He slobbered one and then the other, while watching two more of them, just as bountiful, just out of reach.

Her quim heated as her fluids trickled into it. She gawked at two wide, flexing Sam bodies, light brown hair framing two ardent Sam faces. More of her fluids gushed in, and some started squeezing out around his sausage. She stepped her bare foot on his to get better contact, and as he pulsed his own fluids, he never noticed.

She started howling, and some part of Sam noted that her trunk wasn't spasming, but the nipple in his mouth twitched. It didn't matter, his tool stayed hard. Then, her vagina spasmed, repeatedly, and somehow got even hotter. His knees buckled. He leaned against the mirror and tightened his arm around her. Slowly they slid to the rug, skins squeaking against the glass.

They seemed to need forever to get their breath back. "Damn," she said, "I want that for real. Get yourself cloned."

"Did we need to know this about ourselves?" he said, stopped from flopping on his back by a door hinge against a shoulder blade. "Now, while we have to stop sleeping around?"

"I can still be happy," she said, chuckling, "with the one Sam who gave me a nipple orgasm. It was close before, but this time, not to be denied!" She raised her arms and waved her tits side to side. "Yayyy! And then, a garden-variety vaginal-clitoral. Ho-hum."

"Sorry it was so boring."

"That was a fatigue yawn, my one-man gangbang. Get us into the shower, then go home and start putting in ten-hour days. You're going to get new business, remember?

***

December 2011--January 2012:

West Side Auto Repair and Far Horizons Travel were both closed on New Year's Eve and Day, as an employee perk but also a recognition that they were slow days for business.

"As a female human," she said to him on the phone, "I require arduous toil to make myself presentable for a New Year's Eve party, and all of my necessary substances and equipment are here at Command Central. If you want to make a mess of me first, it'll have to be here."

"Very well," he returned with a sigh, "I will keep the razor and hairbrush here, and attend to my own non-arduous toil after we part company."

They were in each other's arms before he crossed the threshold. There was plenty of desire, but even more affection.

"My parents are thrilled," she said. "You charmed them completely, and the next day Mom badgered me to seal the deal now. Doesn't matter that we're unobservant, she's still a yenta."

"So it's no problem that I'm a gentile?"

"None. They still have the menorah out, so the relatives won't complain, but we were over there for Christmas, remember?" She finally stepped back to get him inside and close the door.

"You did great with my folks too," said Sam. "My kid sister thinks I have no chance with you, and says the fact that we weren't draped all over each other proves it."

"Nobody needs to know how far along we are," she said. She enjoyed the wickedness of her smile. "Especially tonight."

"Been a looonnng time since I've played the field," he said, looking off but adding some stroking to his hug. "Now that we again have struttin'-around money, I hope I remember how."

"Please detail your strategy, Chief Seduction Officer."

He grinned at her. "Right now, only one whoopee each for us, but with lots of edging on the way. What with work and your period, it's been more than a week. For me, anyway."

She mock-scowled. "Are you calling me a slut, Mister?"

"Only if it turns you on. We should be relaxed at the party, but not comatose. We arrive and leave separately. We don't deny that we've been dating, if we get challenged, but let it drop when possible. We flirt at our usual level in a large group, and allude to availability in the next few days. If that sets up dates, well and good."

"Still just one-on-one," she said. "If I look at a guy in terms of getting sandwiched by you and him, that'll just fan my fantasy flame." Then she slid her torso against him. "What about after the party?"

"I'll probably need to work off some excitement. I've already cleaned up my place."

She raised an eyebrow and made finger quotes. "'Cleaned up,' huh? Well, I've endured that before."

They now knew how to edge each other. In a side-by-side sixty-nine, they enjoyed their rising arousal, easing back from what they did to arouse the other. Overall excitement built, but slowly.

Kendra mouthed more than halfway down his shaft, spreading saliva, tightening her lips, speeding up slightly—then pulled back her mouth, and switched to light fingering, while moving her lips and tongue to one testicle, then the other, then the perineum, where the hair was thick and he'd feel something, but not intensely. As her own pleasure ramped up, she paused with her mouth and stroked with one hand.

Sam tongued her loins slowly and variously, letting a finger or thumb provide the occasional firmer surface. His licks on her clitoris quickened until the bud pushed from the hood—then his tongue withdrew to her labia, and the next clit contact was a brief brush by a lip.

Each gauged the other's skin tension and breath sounds. Their sensations were an odd mix of delight at how the other reacted and frustration that pleasure leveled off after it rose. Yet they persevered, vaguely hoping to make the other beg first for fulfillment.

Finally Kendra pulled her body away and yanked Sam's prick rapidly. "Edge shmedge," she gasped, straddling him before he was fully on his back. "Get in there!"

He didn't have to do anything except flatten on his back, because she kept hold of his dick, and lowered herself onto it...slowly...

She grinned down at his jaw-dropped face. She set a restraining palm on his navel. "Oh, this feels nice," she purred. "Just like this." She rose slowly, leaving only his glans inside, then lowered just as slowly."

"You bitch," he whimpered. The feel of her sheath, slicking his shaft, had him in agony for what she held back. He reached up for her breasts, but she arched away, limiting contact.

Though feeling stranded on a cliff that kept getting higher, he picked up some tension in her thighs. He made himself breathe more slowly, though his rigid trunk seemed to vibrate. "Yeah, Sweetie," he said, tremulously but with a little smile. "I could keep this up all day."

Sam's favorite sight ever was Kendra in cowgirl position, face nearly ecstatic, nipples and areolas swollen with bloodflow. To that, now, was added the widening of her gorgeous brown eyes, beads of emerging sweat, and a mouth that couldn't stay tranquil, corners quivering in delight and defeat.