Kendra at the New Level

Story Info
Kendra and I try out some exciting new bondage devices.
7k words
4.64
13.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kendra at the Next Level

Author's Note: This story builds on "Kendra Fulfills Some Fantasies," but these stories aren't intended to be chapters in a continuous narrative. Rather, they're intended as more or less stand-alone vignettes, featuring the same cast of characters but with their own story arc. If you like this one, by all means go back and read the previous Kendra and Kev story if you haven't already -- and if you also like rough non-con sex, my Theo stories. Check out "A Slave in Steel" for more on T'Jalla. But you don't need to ferret them out in order to understand this one.

It was a leisurely Saturday, early evening. I was relaxing in front of an old sitcom on Netflix -- I can't tell you which one. It was pretty forgettable, and anyway I wasn't paying a lot of attention to it. My mind kept wandering back to what was waiting for me when it was over. I was just killing a bit of time to draw out the experience.

Since Netflix doesn't show any commercials, the original half-hour show was over in about twenty-three minutes. I felt that was plenty of time to leave Kendra alone, considering her current situation.

I put my empty chip bowl in the kitchen sink and walked downstairs. I came into the downstairs spare room, and there was Kendra, just as I had left her. She looked up at me and said, "Mmmm," which I interpreted as meaning something like, "Hi Kev, I'm glad you're finally here." She couldn't have said much more than that since her mouth was blocked by a wide red leather panel gag with a built-in stuffer. Aside from the gag, she was wearing -- for now -- nothing but a lacey black bra and matching panties. They nicely set off the light brown skin that resulted from her biracial heritage.

She was strapped firmly at the wrists, elbows, knees and ankles in a bondage frame that kept her immobilized on her hands and knees. The device had a wide padded collar that encircled her neck and prevented her from moving her body forward or back, her long, tight black braids hanging almost to the floor. About all she could have done would have been to wiggle her ass a bit, but even that was prevented. We had the frame's optional dildo holder installed, and it was currently holding an enormous butt stretcher firmly in her anus, the panties pulled aside to let it in.

The stretcher wasn't the usual butt plug, shaped like an elongated turnip with a narrow snapback to be held in place by the wearer's sphincter. Rather, it was a cone that expanded along its entire twenty-five-centimetre length from a narrow insertable tip to a fearsome ten-centimetre diameter. The dildo holder had a small crank that allowed the user to push whatever it was holding as far up as they desired, and right now it was holding all but the last few centimetres of the cone up Kendra's asshole, which was stretched tightly around it.

Normally I would never have dared to push something that extreme into someone wearing a gag, but we had experimented with the stretcher beforehand, ungagged so she could report on what she was feeling, and I knew exactly how much she could take and still experience pleasure rather than pure pain. I had even drawn a circle around the cone with a Sharpie to indicate the "no-go" line, which had not yet quite been reached during the current session. It would be a long-term goal for Kendra to be able to take the cone past that line.

We had agreed to change up our usual routine by having a long, drawn-out bondage session for a change, which was why I had left her by herself to stew for a while. Knowing that she would get pretty bored, I had left my laptop open in front of her, playing a video that featured extreme bondage sex. I doubted that she would require any additional inspiration, being already a confirmed bondage slut, but I knew it would pass the time.

I could tell by the way she squirmed on the stretcher cone, and also by the "Mmpphs" that were coming from behind the gag, that she was horny as hell from having been left with her ass over-stimulated and no way to reach her pussy to do anything about it. I don't believe in pushing edging very far -- just far enough to ramp up the orgasm when we get to it. I took her at her word that she wanted a really long session this time, so I didn't release her, and with the dildo holder in the way there was no very good way to get my cock into her pussy, but I knew that she didn't need it to get off.

I knelt down and pushed more of the panty material aside, reached under her and slid two fingers into her soaking-wet pussy, curling them to press against the front wall of her vagina where her G-spot was hiding. The stretcher was creating such a big bulge in her rectum that I had to use quite a bit of force to get my fingers in, but she didn't seem to mind. She just made what sounded like a grateful "Mmmmm" as I slid them slowly in and out and circled my thumb on her clit. I paused occasionally to massage her labia, then slid my fingers back in and started moving them more vigorously in and out. Her hands clenched into fists and she started thrashing a tiny distance forwards and back, the collar preventing her from moving any farther. If it hadn't been heavily padded, she would have ended up with painful bruises around her collarbone, but as it was, she was able to use it as a welcome source of resistance as her orgasm grew rapidly, punctuated by increasingly loud "Mmpphs" as I picked up speed. It wasn't long before the "Mmpphs" merged into a prolonged "MMMGGGGHHHH" as her orgasm swept over her entire body and she went totally rigid in the frame.

That was enough for now. Despite the discomfort of my rock-hard cock, I didn't want to use up the scene all at once, so I withdrew my fingers and let the panties slip back in place over her well-used pussy. I wiped my fingers off on a towel, but I didn't wash them -- I wanted to be able to enjoy the musky scent of female arousal that clung to them like the most erotic perfume ever invented.

I started a new porn video and began to head upstairs for a beer and another installment of my sitcom. As I left, I gave the crank another turn, forcing an additional couple of centimetres of stretcher into her and spreading her sphincter by another centimetre or so. She grunted loudly at the additional tension, but she didn't make any pain sounds, and I hadn't gone past the no-go line, so I knew she would be all right as I headed up the stairs.

**

Taking the story back a little: after we had been dating for a few months, with each date ending in a session of glorious bondage sex, we decided together that Kendra would give notice on her tiny apartment and move in with me. I wasn't sure I could handle that much mind-blowing kinky sex, but after a few weeks we settled into a more reasonable schedule of two or three times a week, the other nights filled with equally blissful but less exhausting snuggles.

We spent some time with our "starter set" of bondage equipment as recommended by T'Jalla, the helpful sales rep at our local sex shop, but after a while we decided to change it up, especially as we were spending a lot more time together. We decided to go shopping as a couple, thinking that it would be exciting to compare notes on kinky stuff together, and also that this would ensure that we bought things we both liked.

Owing to the pandemic, we wore masks as we waited outside in our physically distanced lineup waiting in the cold of a Canadian winter to get in -- stores were limited to fifteen percent capacity to make distancing easier. We had toyed with the idea of Kendra wearing a gag under her mask, thinking that it would be a thrill for her to be gagged in public without anyone knowing. But we ultimately rejected the idea, realizing that it would make it impossible to compare notes and chat about the equipment we were looking at, which was the whole point of the couple trip. We compromised on her wearing a butt plug during the visit to add a discreet dose of extra kink. To keep her company, I had one up my ass too. I've never been much for anal myself, as a recipient I mean, but watching how great Kendra found it, I was beginning to come around. Maybe in a while I'll let her peg me one day. But not for a while: Kendra is the anal slut in this relationship, and I'm very much a novice.

We searched out T'Jalla and waited a discreet two metres away while she finished with her current customer. When she finished and turned to help us, I saw that her black cloth mask had an appropriate picture: a kneeling woman, naked, bound and gagged. Not something you'd wear to the grocery store, I thought, but perfect for here.

"Kendra, it's great to see you again," she said immediately -- despite the mask, T'Jalla had obviously gotten very good at recognizing the tops halves of faces, and Kendra's long begemmed braids hanging below her winter tuque must have really narrowed down the possibilities. She wasn't as certain with me, whom she'd met only once, pre-pandemic and without the mask. "Is this Kev? I think I remember working with you on some beginner equipment a few months ago."

"That's right," I replied. "And Kendra here is the person I've been using it with. It's a great selection of equipment. We're an item now, and we're back for some not-so-starter products. Can you show us what you think would be interesting in terms of restraints, gags, anal and vaginal penetration, that sort of thing?" After being with Kendra for a while, I had lost any shyness I might once have had regarding discussing sex and bondage.

Kendra added, "I'm still not much interested in pain, so you can skip that section, but show me some interesting restraints."

T'Jalla remembered that we already had leather handcuffs, a stuff gag, spreadeagle straps, and a spreader bar, so she asked some questions. "Kendra, how's that stuff gag working for you?"

"I love it. It really keeps the bubbles in the champagne, and you're right, it's comfortable enough to wear for a long time. Doesn't make my jaw hurt like a regular ball gag. But I think I'm ready for something stricter."

"Penis gag?"

"I don't think so. I've tried them and I'm not fond of having anything strapped in my mouth that pushes too far back. I can control my gag reflex for a good blow job, but not very long at a time." T'Jalla nodded in sympathy -- that was pretty much what she'd told me about her own experience with penis gags.

"How about the same sort of thing with a bigger stuffer?" T'Jalla picked out an example from a rack. It did indeed have a really large stuffer. "It won't go too far back and make you gag, but it'll really fill your mouth and hold your tongue down. It's still softer and flatter than the usual ball gag, and the attachment to the panel is narrow enough that you can almost close your teeth around it, so it still spares your jaw hinges."

Kendra held it and admired its size and texture. "Or if you'd like something even more strict-looking, how about the same thing with a head harness?" She pointed to a mannequin head demonstrating a fearsome-looking panel gag with a series of mostly meaningless buckles connecting it to a wide behind-the-head strap. Two more narrow straps were attached to the top, meeting over the nose and continuing between the eyes, over the top of the head, and connecting to the main head strap at the back. The whole effect was slightly medieval, and certainly strict.

Kendra looked it over thoughtfully. "I like the look, but really, all those straps and buckles are just for show. I can't imagine them doing anything that a single strap behind the head wouldn't do. I prefer my restraints clean and functional." She picked up the original stuffer gag, choosing one in bright red, and dropped it in our cart.

We walked right by the section that featured whips, floggers, nipple clamps, violet wands, pinwheels and all the other devices that pain sluts are into. We also walked by the basic cuffs and straps section -- T'Jalla knew we already had a good supply of those -- and turned into the room that featured larger and more heavy-duty devices. We looked at but passed up some racks and such, looked at a St. Ambrose cross with interest but finally decided to pass on that for now -- maybe another time -- and turned a corner to see something that made Kendra gasp. It was the full-body bondage frame.

"I've seen this before, but never really thought about owning one. Now I'm making my panties wet just looking at it."

"This is definitely the Cadillac of restraint devices. We have cheaper ones, but look at the features of this one." She talked up the benefits of full nine-point restraint -- neck, wrists, elbows, knees and ankles -- versus the more common five-point frames. "Once you're strapped into this, no part of you is moving anywhere. Some of the cheaper ones just have a metal neck ring, but I don't recommend those. Too likely to bruise if you get energetic." She pointed out the thick padding on the collar and the knee and elbow pads that would make it possible to kneel for long periods without discomfort. "The store let me take one of these home for the weekend to try it out, and I ended up buying it. Didn't want to give it back. Todd and I use it all the time."

Finally she pointed out the dildo holder. "If you want to use more personal body parts for penetration, it folds flat out of the way, or you can take it right off. But if you want to hold something in place for a while, it works great. The clamp can fit almost any dildo, vibrator, or whatever you want to have put in you, and pushing it slowly in with the crank takes it to a whole new level of kink. Most frames just make you shove in whatever it is yourself, and then they hold it for you." She pointed to a small scale model with a lifelike and anatomically correct model of a woman clamped in it with a dildo in her ass.

The model sold us. "Can we get it Kev? It's the most erotic thing I've ever seen. I can't wait to have you strap me in one."

Sold. T'Jalla picked up one that was folded up into its travelling position, small enough to fit into a small suitcase (included). "The collar comes in different colours," said T'Jalla. "Red," we said, together. T'Jalla opened the case, took out the default black collar, dropped in a red one, closed the latches, and dropped it into our cart.

"Now," Kendra said, "we need something really interesting to put in the holder."

"Vaginal or anal?"

"Anal, for sure. And big. My asshole really likes to be stuffed and stretched."

We walked over to a huge collection of didoes, butt plugs, and insertable vibrators. "I think I'd rather not have it vibrate," Kendra said after inspecting some vibrators. "Vibrators feel terrific on pussy parts, but my ass just likes to be stuffed." She also passed on the fucking machines. "I like to be stuffed with things, but if there's going to be any actual fucking going on, I'd rather have Kev do it. The machines seem too impersonal."

We inspected some big dildoes, some with studs and ridges on them, and picked out a really large butt plug -- it had a safety flange, so it wouldn't fit in the dildo holder, but it would have other uses, so we took it while we were at it. Then Kendra saw the stretcher cone. "Oh my God. Is that what I think it is?"

"Yes. That's an anal stretcher. You can force it in as far as you like and stop as soon as it starts to hurt. You'll find yourself putting it in further and further as time goes by. It's perfect with the frame, too. These ridges" -- she pointed out a series of concentric rings along the cone's entire length -- "are partly for sensation, but they also help to hold it in. But it's not like having a snapback. Do anything energetic and it's likely to squirt out if you don't hold it in with a tight pair of panties, a harness, or..."

"Or a dildo holder on a bondage frame," Kendra finished for her. She selected one, also in red -- this was obviously going to be our colour motif for the next while -- and put it in the cart.

That seemed enough for our budget for one trip. Like Kendra, I was excited by the frame, and my cock was getting uncomfortable in my pants thinking about it. On the way to checkout, T'Jalla handed me a roll of tape -- she picked bright red without asking. "I don't know if you've tried bondage tape." I shook my head. "It's slightly tacky, but it mostly only sticks to itself, so it doesn't hurt or leave residue when you take it off. Hold out your wrist."

She cut a short piece and wrapped it once around my wrist. The ends welded to each other and the join nearly disappeared. I picked at it experimentally, and decided that, although I was sure I could pick it off eventually, that was not going to be the best way to remove it when we were done. T'Jalla slid a pair of scissors under the tape, snipped it, and it unwrapped itself and fell to the floor. "It's been around for years, but only as an amateur fix for leaking pipes. Some genius figured out that he could manufacture it in pretty colours and sell it as a bondage device, and it's really taken off. Good for holding in gags, too. You can wrap it around a person's head and it doesn't get stuck in their hair. You've bought so much stuff today that I'll throw this in for free."

**

All the way home, we talked about exactly how we were going to deploy our new toys. "I think I'm ready for a really long session," said Kendra. "That bondage frame looks like so much fun I'd like to stay in it for a whole evening. There are so many things you can do with it. And I'd like to start tonight."

We grabbed some takeout for a quick dinner and got down to it. We wanted to experiment with the cone before getting down to serious business with it, so Kendra pulled off her pants and panties -- already wet from the shopping trip -- and got down on her hands and knees. I lubed up the cone, held it by its handle, and started working it slowly into her ass freehand. I twisted it gently to help it in, sometimes stopping, pulling back a bit, and starting again whenever she indicated that it was beginning to hurt. Eventually we got it about three-quarters of the way in before Kendra indicated that that was enough, and I marked the spot. There was still enough cone to allow for further insertion as her asshole got stretched over time.

We agreed that an underwear-cutting scene would add a little spice, so rather than stripping naked as usual, she changed into some old panties and a bra that she had planned to get rid of soon anyway as the elastic was beginning to fail. Then we headed downstairs to set up in what was supposed to be a guest room but which I had never really furnished.

Kendra got the frame out of the case and began unfolding it. As T'Jalla had said, it was super simple to set up: as each piece of tubing unfolded, it locked in place with a solid-sounding click. It was obviously a good-quality device, and it clearly wouldn't collapse until we pressed the little release buttons. The only real assembly was the collar and the kneeling pads, but the instructions were very clear and they locked into their holes perfectly.

Kendra carefully climbed into the frame and placed her various body parts where they needed to go. I closed the collar around her neck and cinched it so it held her firmly but not tightly enough to choke, and started fastening the straps. They were quick-release, like most of the products T'Jalla recommended, but only someone who wasn't strapped into it could reach the releases. There were little hasps that you could hook padlocks through if you were really into locks, but we both thought that locking someone into a device that they couldn't unfasten anyway was just asking for trouble.

Once she was snugged in to our satisfaction, Kendra tried out the straps. She yanked on them with all her might, but they didn't budge. Then she started really thrashing in every direction she could manage -- which wasn't many -- until we were satisfied than nothing was going to collapse.

12