Kendrick Johnson P I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said that once she got his hamstring to relax, she said to him, "I'm not gonna rub that middle muscle until you tell me what you're gonna do for me."

She said it was kind of a trick question because she's into women, but she'll service a straight man. If he'd have offered to suck her she-cock she wouldn't have gone any further.

She said that when he offered to take her on a date it was on. However she didn't tell him that the place she wanted to go to, 'Club Back Door' was LGBT friendly.

She said she went and got a wet towel and wiped off his balls and dick, then gave him head right there on the trainer's table.

I giggled and said, "Mmm, sounds yummy."

We talked some more and found that we had things in common, and the more we talked the more I felt like I could be friends with her when I was off duty. When I stirred our conversation back to the men at the Rec Center and how cute Morris and John were, Paula suggested that I meet her at Club Back Door. I was genuinely interested in hearing the band whose lead singer I loved, and when she said that she'd have Morris bring John without me having to suggest it, a big smile spread across my face.

~

Chapter 4

Working a couple of small insurance fraud cases made the week go by fast and it was Friday before I knew it. I touched base with Paula early in the afternoon to make sure we were still on for the night. I dressed feminine, but not over the top girlie; choosing a pair of three inch heels, hip-hugger slacks and a starched white blouse.

Paula and I met in the nightclub's parking lot shortly before the band was to take the stage. Her look was also understated; she was wearing a pair of belted frill waist pants with a top that showed an inch or so of her midsection, and four inch heels.

When we walked into the club Morris and John were standing near the bar and we made a bee line to them. When we reached them, Paula had a big grin on her face as she watched John's and Morris's reaction to me. "What's the matter?" she said to John. "You look like you've seen a ghost."

I got a kick out of his reaction too. His mouth literally hung open for a couple of seconds before he said, "Butch, is that you?"

I gave him my best perky girl next-door imitation. "Yes John it's me, but its Kendrick, I was named after my father, but everybody calls me Butch."

He looked at me, then he looked at Paula for a moment while biting his bottom lip then he half smirked.

Morris said, "I told you she was like Paula didn't I?"

John bumped fists with Morris before saying, "Its good to meet you Kendrick. Wow, I had no idea you'd looked this..., good."

"Thank you," I said, but please call me Butch."

"Okay," he replied. He then looked at Paula and said, "Hey Paula, what's up?"

"I'm good," she replied, with a half smile on her face.

I looked at the three of them then said, We can talk at the table. Let's get sorted before the band comes out."

Once we took our places I looked at John a couple of times. I thought he was cute, and based on the expression on his face when he saw me he like what he saw too.

Paula noticed too and whispered in my ear, "I bet you could get some dick from him."

I raised an eyebrow at her then looked at him again. He paid our server for Morris's brown liquor and for the sparkling water Paula and I ordered, and scored major points with me when he gave her a generous tip.

The band started playing almost as soon as the server left. While they were doing their thing, and they were playing quite well, I felt John's eyes on me a lot.

When the first intermission came he said, "How long...?" I knew what he was about to ask so I cut him off and said, "I always liked doing male and female oriented things, but I didn't really know that I preferred my female side until I started to develop. It's been a gradual transition through the years since then.

"I dress like a woman most of the time, but that's not a hundred percent who I am," I added with a smile.

"You clean up well," he said, then he glanced at Paula and Morris.

"Thank you," I said, then I glanced back and forth from Morris to John. "How do you feel about your teammate Butch now?" I then tilted my head to one side and fluttered my eyelashes. "Too bad Larry and Petey aren't here," I added.

Morris smirked and said, "Larry is pussy-whipped, ain't no hope for him. Petey is a boy scout, but me an John teaching him how to handle that princess he married."

"Mmhmm," I said, feeling certain I'd solved the Petey Wheatstraw case. "I wouldn't want a pussy-whipped man, but there's nothing wrong with boy scouts."

There's nothing wrong with bad boys either," said John.

"Aha," I said. "And you two are bad huh." Then I glanced at Paula before I called him on it asking, "Do you think you're bad enough to handle me?"

He laughed nervously then said, "Sure."

"Lies," I stated flatly.

"Why do you say that?" he asked.

"Because?" I said, "Because men who brag usually can't back it up." He looked uncomfortable, and I smiled sweetly at him.

Just then the band came back out and we enjoyed another set of good music. I caught John checking me and her out several times while the band was playing, and I smiled each time to let him know that I didn't mind him looking at me. When the next intermission came we resumed our conversation.

"Where were we before the band's second set?" I asked him. "Oh, I believe you were about to tell me all the things you'd do to me, or at least that's what you were thinking " I suggested.

Paula looked at him too and said, "Yeah, tell us."

At that moment one of Paula's jams started to play and she pulled Morris back on the dance-floor so John and I could have a chance to really talk. "So tell me honestly, do you see me as a female?" I asked. I could tell by the look on his face how he felt, but I was curious to see if he'd be straight-up.

He answered the question honestly, saying, "I think of you as a womanly man."

"Hm, I'll take that," I responded to him matter-of-factly, because the truth is I was born with boy parts, which means technically I am a man.

Why did you wink at me when were at the gym the other day?" I asked.

He laughed and then said, I'd heard that Paula was a man and I was thinking you might be like her."

The next question I asked was actually more important to me since it was what I wanted to do to him. "Thank you for being honest with me John," I said while maintaining eye to eye contact with him. "So tell me, would you still let me suck your dick?"

He looked away as he said, "Um, well, yeah I guess I'd let you..."

I raised both eyebrows at him and was grinning in a flirtatious way just when Paula and Morris came back to the table, as the band took the stage for the midnight set which would be their last performance of the night.

When the show was over the guys walked with us to our cars where I heard Paula tell Morris thanks for coming to the club with her and now they were even. She then gave him a handshake and then they left.

I invited John to sit in my car and chat if he wanted. He knew what I was really offering and said, "Yeah, alright."

We didn't pretend that we were actually going to talk when we climbed into the back seat of my SUV. I immediately went for his belt. As soon as I freed his cock I put as much of it into my mouth as I could. When he finished three or four minutes later I let spurt after spurt of his nut-juice slide down my throat.

When he'd put himself back together and was about to get out of my backseat, I offered him a handshake and told him that it had been nice meeting him.

~~

Chapter 5

I'd slept in Saturday morning after being out late Friday night and I was about to get dressed to go shopping when my office phone rang. It was Monica Young asking if she could see me. "I need to talk with you in person about something," she said.

It turned out that she was nearby, and no she doesn't live in my part of town. A few minutes after we hung up I asked her to come in my front door. When she walked in I was wearing a short kimono and her eyes dropped to my crotch. My eyebrow was still arched when she finally looked at my face.

"You're transgender aren't you?" she asked.

"Mrs. Young, what can I do for you?" I asked.

"I want to know the truth, is that hand carved wooden dildo in your office made to look like your cock?" she asked.

I made it my business to stay stone faced, then I took a step backwards and let my kimono settle around my feet, revealing my d-cup sized titties, big ass, and the cute little bush around my perfectly formed cock that was already three quarters chubby.

Her mouth dropped open and then she said, "Sweet lord Jesus! Look at that." She was alternately clasping one hand with the other as she looked at me. "I haven't been able to stop thinking about your cock, um, your dildo since I saw it in your office."

I debated with my cock for a second, then I reached down and picked up my robe and said, "Follow me."

We walked into my bedroom, then I motioned for her to sit in my comfy wing chair and I sat on my bed and looked at her inquisitively.

Monica began to speak, "My lover was an Uber driver when a girlfriend of mine recommended that I call him to take me to Hartsfield-Jackson Airport. She'd told me about his talent, and if I liked him she'd be willing to share him." At that point she paused for a second to gage my reaction.

I made it my business to stay stone faced, and she went on telling her story. "Well he was trying to get famous as a rapper or some such," she said. "He wore sunglasses night and day, had all these tattoos, his nose was pierced, and he wore a lot of large costume jewelry. He looked like the kind of person my husband calls a thug, but it turned out that he was quite intelligent.

"When he dropped me off at the airport that first time, I asked him to pick me up when I returned a few days later. When we arrived at my house he took my luggage inside, and I sucked his dick before he left. That was five years ago, since then he took care of me and my girlfriends needs since our husbands were too busy making money."

"What is your...former lover's name?" I asked.

"Bob Evans," she responded. "He goes by Five Rings."

"Five Rings, the rapper," I said, unable to hide my surprise.

I could see that she was emotional even though she was putting up a good front.

"He's gone" she said. "Not gone, gone, I know where he is..."

She pressed her lips together before half smiling and half grimacing. "Its complicated. He told me that my husband made him an offer that he couldn't refuse if he'd stop fucking me. He refused to tell me anything more than that.

"I know I did a good job of fucking him. Not only that, I sucked his dick like a two dollar whore and swallowed every drop of his cum. I even gave him my ass. Hell, I paid his rent so he'd have a nice place to fuck me.

At that point she was kind of rambling so I cut her off. "Mrs. Young, what can I do for you?" I asked.

She got up and stood in front of me, then put both her arms around my neck and kissed me full on the mouth. When she broke the kiss she looked into my eyes intensely and said, "I want to suck your dick."

"Well hell yeah," I replied.

"Do you want me to get some pussy too?" I asked.

"What?" she asked. "I thought you were gay"

I smiled big and said, "I'm a bit of a switch hitter."

When she frowned I realized that she had no idea what I was talking about. "I like dick and pussy," I said.

Moments later we were in bed; I was lying on my back while she sat up and explored my body. She caressed and fondled me as she worked her way down my body beginning at my shoulders. She was really floored at how soft I was, and that I felt like any other woman.

After pleasuring me with her mouth for a few minutes she laid her head on my chest and put one leg across me so she was more or less straddling my hip. She was playing with my nipples with her hand and mouth while also grinding her wet pussy against me. I held out for only a minute or two before I rolled her onto her back and mounted her.

Her tummy was round, but she still had curves and she was actually kinda sexy. I held my dick in my hand and used its tip to touch her pussy-lips before aiming the head at her opening. I hesitated for a moment, but I guess she was ready to fuck right then, because she raised her ass and impaled herself with my dick.

I'm about eight inches on a good day, and to my surprise she took every inch of me into her before I bottomed out. She begged me to be gentle, and I was.

The combination of her tightness, and the fact that I still needed to cum after getting worked up when I sucked John's cock the night before, meant that I only lasted two or three minutes, but that was plenty long enough for her to cum.

Chapter 6

Monday morning I asked Vetta to call Celia and have her come to my office. She arrived an hour later looking nervous. She sat on the edge of the chair once again, except this time she sat her purse on the floor. She was biting her lower lip as she stared at me.

I was thinking about her mother as I smiled warmly and asked, "How was your weekend?"

She smiled shyly and said, "It was great. Petey took me shopping on Saturday and we went to a neighborhood festival on Sunday."

"And the nights?" I asked and lifted a pervy eyebrow.

"Oh my god," she said, then she talked more openly than she had when her mother was with her the other day. "Have you ever heard of the full buck sex position?" she asked.

"I sure have," I responded, and I couldn't control the happy look on my face. I've done it and had it done to me.

"Well I hadn't," said Celia, with her face beginning to flush. "I had no idea what he was doing when he put both of my legs on his shoulders, then leaned forward while propping himself up with his arms and drove his cock into me so hard it caused me to feel it up in my stomach.

"Oh my god, that position makes him feel huge inside of me, and I'm at his mercy as he fucks me

"It feels so primal and I cum like a slut."

I was biting my bottom lip and grinning from ear to ear as Celia told her story. I then cleared my throat and said, "Enjoy the fucking your husband is giving you. There's nothing strange going on with him. He's been hanging out with black guys when he's at the rec center. They've been schooling him."

Celia briefly had a quizzical look on her face, then there was a glint in her eyes before she said, "Schooling?"

"Based on the conversation I heard between Petey and a group of guys that seem to be led by the one named Morris, he's being trained to fuck the way black men do it," I explained.

"Oh my," she said as she started to perspire. "Morris works with him. He's...," and then her voice trailed off before she added, "You said there's a group of them?"

"Yes," I said as I did my best not to smile at how hard she was trying to hide how turned on she was when I mentioned black men. I was tempted to ask her if the thought of being fucked by a BBC aroused her, but it wasn't the time or the place for that. Instead I said, "Their names were John, and Larry."

"Okay," Celia said softly. "They work with him too." Then she spoke as though she was talking to herself saying, "So he's fucking me like a black guy would fuck me, huh?"

"I suppose so," I said, knowing that that black stud myth wasn't necessarily true, but I wasn't about to spoil her fantasy for her.

"Do you feel like you got your money's worth from me?" I asked.

"Yes of course!" said Celia, enthusiastically.

As soon as she settled up her account with Vetta, Vetta came into my office smiling and said, "Boss, you just made Mrs. Wheatstraw a very happy woman."

12