Kenna Ch. 03

Story Info
Third part.
7.2k words
4.63
6.4k
15

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~Hi lovelies! I'm glad to hear that most of you are enjoying the story. I appreciate the comments immensely, please keep the constructive critism coming and also any other comments. Enjoy.~

It has been about three months since our little cabin adventure and now winter is in full swing. Thankfully in North Carolina it's not as bad as it could be but it is still rather cold considering I moved from the sunny side of California.

I planned on dropping by Dan's and Kenna's place since I haven't seen her in a while. Again Dan answered the door. I'm starting to think he's the official doorman of the house. We greet each other, talking until I see Kenna on the couch. With Sean laying his head in her lap. She was running her hands through his hair as he looked up at her conversing about something. I stopped dead in my steps and Dan noticed me, so he decided to grab my arm and walk me back towards the front of the house.

When we made it there, he decided to break the silence.

"Look man I told you to be careful."

"What are you talking about? They're just friends and they probably do this all the time right?" I ask unsurely searching his face.

"Yes they do do this all the time but the look on your face says that you're about to commit a homicide. I told you not to get your heart broken. I also told you to be careful around her." I thought he was going to say more but he seems a little worried.

"You don't need to worry about me. I can handle Kenna."

"That's what they all say. Listen I love Kenna to death but she's not really wired like the rest of the world. She cares, she likes, but love? It's not really her thing."

I turn and leave because frankly I don't want to hear none of this nonsense anymore. He's trying to tell me that she doesn't love me. I know she loves me. I decided to have a talk with Sean sooner rather than later.

A week passed and I set a meet up with Sean. Kenna and I haven't really been spending time together which bothers me. She's either too busy or our schedules don't align. I almost snap and decide to quit my job, but my senses came back to me.

I see Sean sitting at a table waiting for me.

"Hey Sean, thank you for coming. I need to talk to you about Kenna. I asked you to back off. I was trying to be nice I really was but it seems like you didn't get the message clear."

"Woah straight to the point. Nice to see you too Axl." He raised his drink to me in a mock salute.

"I'd rather not break bread with you. I just wanted to reestablish that Kenna is mine."

"And I would like to reestablish what I said to you before, that Kenna doesn't belong to anyone. You may think she has romantic feelings for you but she doesn't. I thought the same thing six years ago. The way she makes you feel like you're her entire world, like she only sees you and nobody else. She knows things about you that you never thought anyone else would know or notice. The way she caresses you when you're alone or the way she looks at you when you're in public. It seems like she's staking her claim on you the way she holds you in front of other people. How passionate she is in the bed. How wet she gets or how she does that thing with her tongue. It's all so intoxicating. The things she makes you feel. I know just like you know that we're in love with her and there's no way that she'll reciprocate those feelings. You trick yourself into thinking those little looks she gives you are only for you, that she has only ever looked at one person like that in the world and it's you."

He stops to look at me waiting for me to say something. My mouth opens and closes. He continues with his onslaught of words, slowly ripping my heart out with them.

"You ever notice that she knows everything about you but you don't know shit about her? To this day all I know about her is the basics. I don't know how her childhood was, or why she never shows any emotion other than happiness. I've known her for six goddamned years and I can't even tell you where she was born. Fuck I used to think those people who stuck around were pathetic but I stick around just to have some of her, knowing I can't have all of her. You can think that she loves you and she wants to be with you all you want but it's not going to happen." He looks like he's slightly dazed.

I can't say anything. I have no words. Should I believe him or should I follow my instincts?

"I understand that you and Kenna have a past and you're still good friends but this is the final time I will verbally ask you to respect our boundaries." with that being said I threw a fifty on the table and left. I had a lot to think about. He probably thinks that Kenna and I don't have anything special but I know it in my bones that we do.

Only a week and a half passed after my encounter with Sean. I have been avoiding Kenna like the plague. She has come by my house, my job, she even came by the gym but I hid in the men's locker room like a baby to avoid her. I needed time to process but I knew it wasn't right to shut her out without a warning or heads up. I will for sure give her a call tomorrow. My pocket pinged with a text message.

EMERGENCY I need help please.

It was from Dan. He never texts me with emergencies. I rush into my car speeding to Dan's place. I get there in record time seeing Dan's car haphazardly parked half in the grass with the other half on the concrete of the driveway. I park then sprint through the door.

"Dan are yo-'' I stop mid sentence because Kenna is standing there with her puppy dog brown eyes looking up at me with hurt.

"Axl you have some explaining to do." she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Wha? What?" I'm confused. My adrenaline still running on high alert from thinking Dan was in danger.

"Sit." she motioned to a chair that I'm just now noticing.

I take a seat now looking up at her.

"Axl, you came to see me three weeks ago but you left. You never answered my calls or my text messages and I am one hundred percent positive that you were avoiding me. May I ask why?" she looked genuinely hurt.

"I'm not too fond of the close relationship you have with Sean. When I came to see you that day, he was laying in your lap like you're lovers. Are you fucking him too?" anger rushes out of me at the thought of them together.

Her head rears back like I slapped her. "Is that what you think of me? You take me for the type of person to have the attention span to sleep with multiple people? You should know me better than that." she ends with a smirk and a raise of her eyebrow. "If you had a problem, all you had to do was talk to me."

"You're right and I'm sorry. I promise to communicate better I do." defeated I held on to her hips with my head resting on her stomach.

I felt her hand grab one arm kissing the inside of my wrist then quickly securing my hand to the arm of the chair. I jerk calling her name in caution.

"Do you trust me Axl?"

I nod my head. Silently she ties my legs to the feet of the chair and my hand is secured to the other arm of the chair. She turns to walk away, then returns with scissors in her hand. Warily I watch her as she glides the scissors along my neck to the front of my shirt. She cuts right down the middle. Maybe I should have told someone where I was just in case this ends badly. She cuts me out of my shirt throwing the tattered fabric to the floor. Slowly she looks up my body pressing the scissors against me making me jump from the cold steel. She makes short work of my jogging pants and underwear.

"Now," she stands to her full height watching me.

"You have been a bad boy Axl. Communication is key to keep things going well between us, but you clearly didn't trust me enough to have a simple conversation with me AND you let me go three whole fucking weeks without satisfying me." Technically it's only been maybe two and a half weeks but I guess she was rounding up.

"Kenna." she shushed me.

"Oh so now you want to talk? No more talking. It's time for your punishment." she has a wicked grin on her face. This is kind of cliche but she's still cute so I'll see where this goes.

She straddles me to plant a kiss on my lips. I wish I could hold her but my hands are tied. She starts to grind her clothed body against my naked one while we kiss. Abruptly she stands up to kneel between my parted legs. I'm already rock hard. I can't wait to feel that sweet little mouth wrapped around my cock. She grasps me in her little hand running her hot tongue around my head making me moan. As her hand moves up and down my shaft she takes my head in her mouth giving me the best sensation. She speeds up the motion making me want to push her head down to take me further in her mouth. Suddenly she stops to go sit on the couch opening her legs exposing her dark red underwear with a gaping wet spot covering her delicious lips. From the fold of the couch she takes out a yellow vibrator. Slipping off her panties she runs that yellow toy across her dark sopping core. What a beautiful sight. She's writhing on the couch with her legs spread pumping that toy inside of her, arching her back as she comes crying my name. Her pussy is so wet I can see it shining from where I'm sitting. My cock is standing straight up with pre come leaking out of me. She sticks the toy in her mouth tasting herself. Fuck I could come from seeing that alone. I need her to touch me and I tell her so.

Walking back to me she falls to her knees stroking me with both hands cupped. Her mouth is sucking in my head while her hands continue to stroke me and I'm grunting about to come. She pulls away.

I let out a frustrated breath. A few seconds pass and she lowers her mouth around me and keeps going until I hit the back of her throat. Shit, I can feel her swallowing me. A high pitched moan slips out of me. She pulls back with a gasp and a tear falling from the corner of her eye.

I look down and my cock is an angry red-purplish color twitching against my stomach. Kenna climbs on me running me along the soft wet lips of her treasure. I pump my hips wanting to be inside of her but I can't. Lowering herself on me she grabs the back of my neck grinding on me. She rides on top of me and I wish she would take her dress off so I can take a nipple into my mouth. I buck my hips as she rides harder. I feel her insides clutching me as her orgasm crashes through her. I'm close. So fucking close. All she has to do is stroke me with her tight pussy three more times but she stopped. She pulls off of me.

Again she starts to stroke me with her hands. I'm so sensitive that my muscles jump at her touch. She strokes faster and my hips rise on their own volition fucking the tight grip of her hand. I speed up grunting heavily.

"No oh god no." I cry when she stops me from coming by taking her beautiful hands off of me.

"Do you want to come." she takes me into her hot mouth.

"Yes please."

"You promise to talk to me?"



"Yes bunny anything you want." I'll tell her damn near anything at this moment. I need to come now or I'll explode. My skin doesn't feel like it fits my body anymore. I'm sweating from being edged so long. It feels like it's been hours.

"Oh yeah?" she asks saucily.

She strokes me with her hands again pumping me fast and I'm close. Instantly she swallows me in her mouth again. I throw my head back emptying all that I have down her throat. She pulls back and my come leaks out of her mouth. I'm still coming as she strokes me with her hand shooting more of myself into the air to land on me and her. My hips lift off the chair as she continues to slowly stroke me. I finally come down from my high, dropping on the chair with a huff. Sexy little sadistic minx. All my energy is spent.

"Fuck, I love you." it just slipped out.

Kenna cuts the zip ties from my arms and legs leading me to the shower. My legs are still tingling from the aftermath. We shower together but separately. Finishing before me, she exits the bathroom. I let the steam waft around me while my thoughts bounced in my head. I close my eyes knowing I fucked up and I needed to fix this.

I find Kenna sitting at the kitchen table with a glass of wine tapping away at her phone.

"Bunny I'm so sorry. I fucked up. I did the thing that all people do in relationships, I handled it on my own without telling you what was going on in my head."

"Axl maybe we should just call off whatever this is between us because it's obvious that I can't give you what you want. I know how you feel about me but I figured you understood what this was. We're having fun together an-''

"Fun. Fun?" I cut her off, "What are we thirteen? We are two full grown adults who will sit here and discuss this relationship."

"We don't have a relationships Axl. You think you love me but you don't love me, you don't even know me." she pushes the chair away with her legs standing up.

"Don't try to tell me what I feel. I know you Kenna. I know you like the back of my fucking hand."

She walks to the counter placing her hands on them with her head down. She looks frustrated.

"I don't want this Axl. I don't want you to feel this way about me, I wanted someone who is okay with just having sex. My goodness isn't that what all men want? You need to leave."

No I'm not leaving. She's mine and I will fight for her even if I have to fight her for the right. I walk to her and grab her from behind, she starts to fight me trying to get away.

"Goodness Kenna you're the one talking about communication, why won't you just talk to me?"

I had her pinned to the counter with her back to my front and my hands holding hers to her chest in a bear hug. I knew she could feel it. I can't help myself when I'm around her. I'm rock hard, resting on her lower back. She's shaking. Not with desire, no she is pissed that I'm restraining her. I honestly don't know what she expected. I'm 6'4 and she's barely pushing 5'2, its child's play restraining her.

I take a deep breath preparing myself for what I know is about to happen. I let go of her and quickly take one big step backwards out of range of her tiny little fists of fury. She missed by a mile because her little arms and legs can only take her so far but I still felt like I missed a missile by the hairs on my chin.

"Kenna why do you fight me?" I ask exasperated.

"Look the sex is great. Amazing actually, and I can give you that anytime and where ever you want but I don't do relationships."

"Listen little girl," I say stepping towards her, "If you think I'll be okay with just fucking you and not having all of you then you're sorely mistaken."

She looks at me with that fire I see in her every day, "Why do you want me? There are millions of women out there that would kill to have you and deserve you. Why do you want to be with me?"

Incredulous I place a hand on her soft as silk cheek staring into those big brown eyes knowing I could get lost in their depths for eternity. "Why wouldn't I?"

"You don't know me! I'm mean, I have a terrible temper, I'm an asshole to the nth degree, I'm manipulative, I fake all my emotions, I don't even think I have proper feelings, so I'm pretty much damaged goods. Why would anyone want me?" she looked lost, at the brink of tears as she yells this at me.

"Please just go." she sadly says pushing me towards the door.

Dejected I just stare at the door. Why would she think these things of herself? I'm no walk in the park either I want to scream at the top of my lungs. I put my hand on my chest feeling like my heart has been removed. How could she say I didn't love her when it felt like there were tiny fairies gently pulling on my heart strings, allowing butterfly wings to flutter on my heart every time I look at her. It felt euphoric. Now I know what all those sappy movies and books are talking about. I wanted to feel that sensation for the rest of my life until it was time for me to leave this earth. She did that to me and I'll be damned if I allow her to push me away.

She has to feel something for me too, she just has to. I break out of my trance realizing I'm still standing on her porch. Making my way to my truck, I start conjuring up ideas on how I'm going to romance her because there's no way I'll be able to move on. She has ruined me for any other person and I actually love the feeling. I figured I would never experience this and I was content with that knowledge knowing that at least I was successful in my career. I can honestly say I would sell my soul to keep her. With a plan in mind, I drive off.

I called to meet up with Dan for lunch. He seemed to be the closest to Kenna. When I got to the restaurant, there was a man with very light brown skin sitting next to Dan. He looked familiar. He had a perfectly manicured goatee and beard with perfectly coiffed short curls on top of his head. The new guy looked to be thin and averaged height. I greeted Dan then shook the hand of the newcomer. Dan's friend placed a gun on the table looking intensely at me.

"My name is Kai and Kenna is my baby sister. I've heard that you're pretty serious about her. Is this true?" Jeeze he's intense.

I look at the gun warily, "Yes that is true but she resists me. She wants to just be friends but I want a relationship with her. I want to marry Kenna one day." Did I want to marry Kenna? Thinking about it, of course I wanted to marry her. I can't picture myself with anyone else except for my bunny. So yes, I planned on making her my wife. I looked at Dan and he had sad eyes, but Kai was squinting his eyes at me suspiciously.

"Are you one hundred percent sure that you want to be with my sister? Because I won't allow some half-assed attempt to be with her simply because you find her intriguing. If that's the case then I suggest you go about your merry little way because clearly I'm packin' and I don't mind having to use it." he looked at me expectantly.

"I am in love with Kenna. I love her with all of my heart. I can't promise that I won't hurt her feelings but I can promise I will never intentionally hurt her. She is too precious to me."

Seeming satisfied with my answer, Kai finally slid the gun off of the table.

"Good. Now there are some things you need to know about my baby sister; she thinks that she is unlovable for some minor bad things she has done in the past. Trust me when I say that these things are severely minor, especially compared to me or the rest of the world. No matter how minor that may seem to us, they have radically affected her."

I cut him off. "I know! She had an officer point a loaded gun at her and she apologized to me. She felt so guilty that she thinks she put me in danger. I didn't see it that way but I know it bothers her to this day. She wasn't even worried about herself."

"Yeah she told me about that. That was you with her?" Kai got up to my side of the booth to bring me in a hug. After our hug was over, he moved back to his side of the booth clearing his throat.

"You don't understand how grateful I am to you. I'm incredibly thankful that you, as a white man, stepped in to help my sister. It could have went very different if you weren't there to insert your body between her and that psycho with a gun." he was choking up with tears. "Sincerely, thank you from the bottom of my heart for protecting Kenna."

"It was nothing. Any one else would have done the same thing." I said not liking this kind of praise because I'm sure anybody would have done the same thing.

"No Axl it was everything. You'd be surprised how many people will stand by and watch a dark skinned woman get treated unjustly. Those women have to look out for themselves all the time. And for someone like you to protect her publicly means more to me than I can express." his hand is over his heart.

"I plan on being around to protect Kenna for a long time, if she just gives me a chance." I say truthfully.

12