Kennel Club 06: Playdate

Story Info
A eager pet gets to play with his friends.
4.9k words
4.73
3.1k
3
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's a good boy," my Master said as he fastened my leash to my new collar. We were in the club's locker room, getting ready to head inside. He stepped back to the end of my leash and looked me up and down, a smile growing as he looked over the apparent signs of my excitement.

He reached forward and gently ran his hand over my slowly hardening cock. "Hmm...good boy indeed, looks like you are ready for the party."

He had brought me into the club tonight as a bit of a celebration for finishing my class and earning my new collar and tag. I now wore them proudly with green stripes and a bright brass tag visible for everyone to see.

I looked as eagerly at him as I could. "Yes, Master, I can't wait to see what you have planned."

He had kept me in the dark about his plans. Other than telling me he had invited my friends from class and their masters for a playdate and had rented out one of the private kennel rooms for the night.

"Well then, let's not waste any more time, " he said, letting me go and stepping back.

Taking up my leash, he then led me into the club proper. First, into the lounge area, where I thought he deliberately took the longest route possible so I could show off my new accessory.

He was stopped once by a couple, a Master and Mistress. Who asked if I would be available in the public kennels tonight.

Much to their disappointment, my Master informed them that he had plans for me tonight, but if they came back next week, he would make sure I was available for them to play with.

They thanked him, and I was given a slap on the ass as they wandered away to the door to the kennels to pick out their toy for the night.

I watched them go, noting the sizeable package one was equipped with. I was momentarily envious of the Pet they would pick tonight, but also looking forward to next week.

A firm pull on my leash brought me back from the future speculations as my Master finally led me into the private playroom area.

As we entered the hall full of doors that were the private playrooms. My Master led me to one in the rear with his name on the door tag.

This was one of the larger rooms with four couches, one on each wall, a TV in an upper corner, and various small tables for drinks or other things. There was also a toybox in the room with toys provided by the club. They kept them well stocked with clean and ready toys of quite a variety. Is there anything particularly special in there tonight?

The final feature of the room was the small raised platform in the center of the four couches, with a small pile of assorted cushions. It was here my Master led me.

When we got close, I noticed the multiple attachment points around the platform for leashes and other bindings. Taking it all in, I was almost quivering in anticipation.

"And, here we are, Pet. Now let me explain this party. Since you got on so well with those other pets, I contacted their Masters and Mistresses and started talking. We figured that you three could show off your accomplishments to us. And when you're done with each other, we'll all take a turn," he said with an almost evil grin.

I had thought I was as excited as I could get, but this amped me up even more. My Master leaned in for a kiss, placing a hand tight around my collar. After a quick kiss, he clipped the end of my leash to one of the latch points on the platform while pulling me in tight.

"Present for me, Puppy," he ordered. And I did, turning to show him my rear, spreading my legs as I did to give him the best view I could.

"Oh, what a good boy," a cooing voice said from behind me. "or should I say Toy?"

I glanced over my shoulder and saw my fellow Pet, Kelly, the redhead from my training class, entering with her Mistress, Kate.

Suddenly, Master pulled down hard on my leash, so my head was returned to its place, looking down as he greeted our guests. " Stay," he said to me, freezing me in place.

"You have him trained so well," I heard Kate say, "much better behaved than my ball of fire here." I listened to the tags jingle as she must have pulled on Kelly's leash.

Master laughed, "It can be fun when they act up; we'll work out some of her energy in a minute; maybe she'll be more obedient after that.

"Hmm, we'll see," Kate said, "let me get her in place, and we can talk about how to do that. "

As they walked around from behind me, I saw that Kelly already had a lot of gear on. In addition to her collar, she wore a gag and unlinked wrist and ankle cuffs.

Her Mistress brought her up on the platform next to me and secured her in the same way Master had hooked me in, leash to center binding ring. But then she went further and attached her ankle cuffs to the links outside the ring before stepping back.

"There you go, be a good girl and stay for me, and I'll make sure you get a treat in a moment," Kate indulgently told her Pet.

Her voice lowered in volume as she stepped to a couch behind us with my Master, "I was thinking we let the two boys warm up on Kelly, and we play a game. It'll be an endurance test; whichever holds her attention the longest will get to take a break. The other one becomes tonight's main toy. Next time we do this, they can start in the middle, and the others play the same game."

"I like that idea," Master replied, "and then..."

I lost track of what they were saying as Kelly leaned into my side, distracting me from eavesdropping. We couldn't really talk with her gag, but she was getting very excited and trying to show me how eager she was by getting as close as possible.

I was distracted from my distraction by the arrival of our last guests.

"I thought you said you were waiting for all of us to get here," a louder male voice said from the door.

"Oh, this?' Kate's voice said coyly. "We were just comparing sizes to see who gets to go first. It's me, by the way."

It sounded like we were missing more than dialogue while facing away from the occupied couch behind us.

"Besides," my Master said. "Can you blame us when those two eager Pets just sit there begging someone to play with them?"

On cue, Kelly pushed against me, making us shift side to side invitingly.

The other speaker came into view with a Mistress and Pet on a leash behind him.

That would be Ryan, his partner Brigh, and their Pet, Ian. The brunette boy that Kelly and I had gotten very close to during our training.

"Let's get you set up with your friends so we can get started, shall we, hun?" Brigh said warmly, stroking Ian's Head.

She led him onto the platform across from us, forming a rough triangle as she connected his leash to the center ring. "Now, stay there a moment as we decide how you start."

They moved back to the couches, and Master and Kate began describing what they had discussed wanting us to do.

They had some quiet discussion, which we apparently weren't meant to hear. Then Master, Kate, and Brigh came over to us and began to rearrange our position.

Kelly was brought to the center and remained on hands and knees as a spreader bar was attached to her feet. Her hands remained free, though her leash was shortened so she couldn't raise her head. Lastly, her gag was taken out. When it was removed, I could see that it wasn't just a standard gag and had a smaller dildo that had been going into her throat the entire time. I wondered if Master would get me one of those.

Ian was led behind her while Master took me to her front. We were held in place upright. Both of us with very hard cocks on display, restrained as she was, my red-haired friend looked eagerly up at me as my Master held me in place with a hand around my collar.

"Now, here is what we want you three to do," Kate said, taking the lead, "My little Pet has too much pent-up energy; you two will be fixing that. When we let you go, I expect both of you to mount up and take care of her needs; you keep going until I say otherwise."

"After that," my Master said, "the one who came first will take her place, and we'll all be taking turns with them as the honorary toy of the night."

Looking down at Kelly's eager face, her mouth already open. Her tongue moved, licking her lips. I didn't know whether to try and hold out or just surrender to her quickly so I could take her place.

We moved in slowly, my Master actually holding my cock out, guiding me into the mouth waiting below me. As I slid in, her hands slid up my legs over my thighs and grasped my ass, pulling me as far in as I could go.

I watched as a mirror image of what I was doing was going on behind her, with Brigh guiding Ian in the same way. When both of us were entirely inside, Kelly eagerly moved back and forth between us. We were let go to give out Masters and Mistresses a show.

We started slowly, despite how eager I could feel we all were. Kelly slowly moved back and forth between us.

I could feel her begin to twist her tongue around my shaft and then back up under and over my head with each slow stroke in and out. I just focused on my pace for a moment, letting Kelly run the show.

Every couple of motions, she would let me slip entirely out to catch her breath and make an example of how much she was making me leak.

After the third time she did this, I spared a look up to Ian, who I then noticed was staring straight back at me. I found myself leaning forward over our mutual partner. His hand reached up, letting his hand run up my back to behind my head. He pulled me into a kiss as we both continued to rut into the energetic Pet below us.

This show earned us more than a bit of praise from our small gallery of Masters and Mistresses, but then there was a shift. Ian pulled back slightly from the kiss and began to run his teeth down my neck until he reached my collar, where he gave me a quick hard nip, making me shudder in pleasure and lean harder into both him and Kelly and causing me to briefly lose my rhythm.

This didn't go unnoticed by anyone in the room. Our masters laughed and cheered, and Ian and Kelly's motions became more eager. Instead of just playing with me with every stroke, she would close her mouth hard around me, swallowing hard while using her tongue to press me against the roof of her mouth, pressuring me from both sides.

Ian redoubled his efforts, biting my neck and making me shudder with each rake of his teeth over my arcing, exposed throat.

With the double-teamed pressure, I couldn't last. I surrendered to their care and quickly spilled everything I had into Kelly's eager mouth.

With residual shudders, I collapsed Ian, letting me slide down in acknowledged defeat as every drop I leaked was lapped up by Kelly, much to the delight of the watching masters.

I sat back and watched as they finished each other, quickening their pace so that in just a couple more minutes, he buried himself in her to the hilt and filled her, both letting our satisfied sighs and shudders.

The whole pile collapsed onto me as both of them leaned forward.

We were left that way momentarily as our Owners came over to separate and rearrange us.

We were all three praised by the group of Masters for the show, each and every one of them even more visibly excited than when we got started.

My companions were led off the platform to sit at their Master's and mistress's feet. My Master approached me with a pile of cushions and arranged them in the center of the stage.

He pointed at the stack he had just made, "Belly on here, Pet. Hands and knees, stretch your hands forward and feet back, and stay like that.

When satisfied with my position, he pulled up a couple of items from the toybox, padded cuffs, from the pile he had brought over.

He quickly secured me to four mounting points on the platform before taking off my leash, replacing it with a chain connecting to a fifth point ahead of me.

"Just a couple more things, and we'll be ready to start," my Master said from behind me. And with that, a soft cloth covered my eyes, quickly followed by a soft muzzle gag. "Don't worry about this one, " he said, tightening the strap and holding it in place. "We'll be taking it off later, I don't want to waste that tongue of yours. "

"Well, Kate, you wanted the first turn, so he's all your's," Master said, "Get him good and warmed up for us."

"With Pleasure," I heard the voice of Kelly's Mistress coo next to my ear. "You remember me from your exam, don't you, little toy?"

I nodded at the question. She had been one of my four examiners that I had to please to prove I could earn my new collar.

"Good, so you know what you're about to get, I enjoyed rutting that ass of yours last time, and I know it'll be just as much fun this time."

I felt it as she moved behind me, and then I felt a warm, slick sensation pour over my rear as she began to apply lube to me. She started by coating me with it, then slowly moved a finger into my hole, expanding me, and then added a second and a third. When she was satisfied that I was sufficiently ready, the fingers were replaced by a hot, thick head.

She slid inside me easily, once again leaning over my back as she had when testing me for my collar exam. I pushed back against her, ensuring she was as deep as possible.

She began to slowly thrust into me, her heat spreading through me from her member and from her breasts pressed against my back. Her voice again whispered seductively in my ear. "Such a good little toy; I feel you squeezing me, trying to earn your treat. Good toy, keep it up. If you're an excellent toy for everyone tonight, your Master has agreed to let us borrow you some weekend. Think about it, just me, Kelly, and you. I'd give you to her to play with during the day, then when I got home, I'd ride you all night."

I moaned with the combined feeling of warm fullness and the images her words conveyed. I really hoped Master would fulfill that promise.

"You do like that idea, don't you," she said as she sped up her thrusting. "Make me cum in you, little toy. Earn it."

I did as best as I could. Pressing back hard against each thrust. Gripping her as hard as I could when she pressed deep. Before long, she was panting, arms squeezed around my middle.

"Good toy," she said, slightly out of breath. I felt her press a kiss between my shoulder blades, and as she did, I felt a wash of heat inside me as she filled me. Her balls brushed my ass as she pushed in, keeping me locked on her until every drop was inside me.

Finally, she pulled back and stood up, both of us panting. "Okay, I've gotten him warmed up, who's next?"

"Oh, I want my turn," I heard Brigh say, "Take that muzzle off him; I want to give him some tongue stretches."

I heard everyone laugh, even as a pair of hands undid my gag and then let it hang around my neck.

Blindfold still intact, I waited. I didn't have to wait long as my head was quickly enclosed between a pair of soft thighs. A hand pressed against the back of my head gently as I was guided toward what she wanted me to do.

"Good boy, you know what to do; now go to work," Brigh said.

I started by giving her a thorough exploration with my tongue, going as deep as I could before running up and around her clit, where I stopped for a second to suck gently on it before returning down and repeating. She tasted sweet and salty with a pleasant musk as well. I could feel her trying to grip my wandering tongue every time I got even a little way in.

Her legs began to press harder against my head as she let out soft moans under my attention. Using her hands, she coached my head up and down. Guiding me to the spots she wanted my attention on.

I was focusing so much on following her guidance that I was surprised when there was a wash of wet heat on my face in just a couple minutes and a flood of taste in my mouth. She pressed my head down as she shuddered, me licking the whole way. I was held in her grip as shudders took her over and over, and with a final gasp, she sat back in release.

She finally pulled away, leaving me licking my lips, and I felt a deep kiss cross my lips before the gag was returned to its place, covering my mouth until the next time it was wanted.

"Ryan, you drew next, so it's your turn," I heard my Master say.

"I don't think you need to worry about lube, hun, "Brigh said, "Look at how much he's leaking from what Kate gave him. "

It was true. I felt the cum running down my legs even if I tried to keep it in. My excited work on Brigh had caused a lapse in my concentration.

"Well then, pet, let's see how you do with me," a larger hand grabbed me from behind, and a thick cock filled my ass, sliding in quickly thanks to all the lubrication that Kate had given me.

It didn't take him long. Deep, Slow strokes, each one ending with the slap of his balls against my ass. One thrust became twenty as I lost myself in the rhythm and felt drool start to leak around my gag. I actually felt myself getting hard again, then as the pounding continued, I shook, and like a dam bursting, splattered cum over the already damp pillows underneath me.

"That's what I thought," Ryan said proudly.

After a very brief pause, he started up again; I could feel his head almost coming all the way out, only to slowly work back to press against my deepest insides.

He let out a short grunt, "Well, I may as well do my part to keep you lubed up, " I felt him pull all the way back, leaving only his head still in, and he came. Filling my ass again with everything he had built up since the party had started.

He sighed as he pulled out, most of his recent deposit leaking out of my unresisting ass.

"Who's next?" Kate said.

"How about you go?: Ryan responded, addressing someone in the room. "He's your Pet, and you haven't had a turn yet."

I sagged into my cushions. As I felt Master's hand run over my back. "Good performance so far, pet. We're taking a short break, so rest up," I felt him removing my muzzle. "Because when we return, your mouth is getting quite the workout......

The first thing my Master had me do after taking my muzzle off was to thank everyone for coming, as well as thank the three who had played with me already. All while still tied down to the platform with my ass facing them, giving a clear view of what I was thinking for

This got me head a head pat from Miss Brigh, a slap on the ass from Master Steve, and a knowing snort from Ian.

"Such a good boy," said Kate, "you really are well trained."

"Yes, mistress," I replied, still unable to turn my head and look at them. "Master has made sure of that, "I said, the grin audible in my voice.

This got a group laugh as I heard my Master get up off the couch and approach the platform.

"Now," Master said, "our next game is going to be about endurance." He did something to my platform and turned it to face the couches our guests were sitting on.

I now faced all of them and was treated to quite the picture. Everyone had stripped down to make it easy to play; Ian, lean and tan, with blond hair, was sitting on the floor between Brigh and Steve; he was already halfway back too hard and was showing it off, legs spread.

Brigh, with her soft curves, dark hair, and a sly grin, was to his left, freshly soft and still dripping a bit from her turn with me. She was petting Ian on the head, probably helping his readiness.

Steve, a big teddy bear of a man with black hair and a neat beard to the right, was still rock hard as he ran out of time before he could finish on his turn. It looked like no one had taken care of the issue. However, since Ian alternated between looks at me and longing glances at the rather impressive hard-on in his face, with no movement in that direction, I assumed it was an intentional thing.

Kate, full-figured with brilliant red hair from top to bottom, was on the next couch, watching her Pup's lusty looks with a grin. However, that could have been influenced by Ryan's hand gently exploring her lap.

12