Kenneth Meets a Daddy

Story Info
Kenneth is seduced by a Daddy out shopping.
2.5k words
4.59
14.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I haven't submitted a story for a long time and would really like some feedback please?

I'm stuck trying to describe in a sexy, sensual way, gay sex (that would hopefully turn the reader on). I'm new to this type of story but really found it quite hard putting a fantasy of mine onto paper, especially between people of the same sex as it can become quite confusing saying he, him, and repetitive saying the names over and over.

Any advice would be really welcome and I hope you enjoy the story.

Kenneth Meets a Daddy.

Kenneth had seen the Daddy walking around the store shopping, and liked what he saw.

The Daddy wasn't tall or athletic but Kenneth liked the way he looked. Strong. Muscular with big shoulders, big thighs and a nice ass. But that wasn't what attracted Kenneth to him, no, it was the bulge in his tight trousers that Kenneth noticed first.

Kenneth was working on the till when he first saw the Daddy walking down the aisle with his basket. The tight trousers couldn't hide the bulge, or length of his cock as he shopped. Just as Kenneth stopped looking at his cock he looked up to see what he looked like and saw that the Daddy with the tight ass and big cock was looking straight at him. Their eyes locked and Kenneth knew he'd been caught, but to his surprise Daddy didn't look angry. No, Daddy looked at Kenneth, smiled, winked at him and then walked away while Kenneth blushed.

It was just after New Year and the store was relatively empty to what it had been before Christmas so there was no need for Kenneth to do any overtime and he finished at his usual time of 5:30.

It was cold and dark outside as he walked to his car, far away from the store entrance near the bottom of the car park. As he approached he noticed a light coloured SUV parked next to his with a man putting shopping into his boot. As he got closer he noticed it was Daddy, his strong arms lifting the heavy bags easily into the boot. Kenneth also wondered what it would be like to be lifted by those strong arms...

Daddy's car was parked front end in, Like Kenneth's, for ease of packing his shopping away. His back was toward Kenneth and his back door was also open, stopping Kenneth getting to his drivers door, so he politely waited back a bit and coughed to let him know he was there.

Daddy turned, and looked appreciatively at Kenneth. He slowly looked him up and down, taking all what he could see all in..

"Hi", said Daddy, "I noticed you in the store. How are you doing"?

"Fine," said Kenneth. He could feel himself blushing, the heat rising in his cheeks at being caught.

"Sorry, " said Daddy, "would you like to get into your car? Or, would you like to get into the back of mine?"

Kenneth didn't know what to say but the smile on Daddy's face, and the growing hard cock in Daddy's pants, made his mind up and without saying another word, he quickly looked around, walked up and got into Daddy's car. All the back windows of the car had a dark tint on them so in the low light, nobody would be able to see in without opening the doors..

Daddy walked around the other side and also got in the back, locking the car from inside with his remote key.

They both sat for a minute and looked at each other. Kenneth was shaking with fear and excitement and didn't know what to do next. But he didn't need to as Daddy leaned across the seat and removed Kenneth's coat and put it onto the seat in front, where his own coat already lay.

He gently touched Kenneth's face, sliding his fingers across his cheek, following the contours of his jaw and chin before slowly rubbing his thumb across Kenneth's lips.

"Open your mouth Kenny." He was shocked that Daddy knew his name but that didn't stop him from opening his mouth and sucking on Daddy's thumb like it was a cock.

Daddy moved his hand the the back of Kenneth's head and drew him in for a kiss.

It started as a slow lingering kiss, Daddy's hands on Kenny's cheeks, their mouths began to widen and Kenneth felt Daddy's tongue begin to explore his mouth, flicking Kenny's own tongue, both fiercely dancing in each others mouths. The kiss became wet as they hungrily devoured each other, saliva escaping down Kenneth's chin, which Daddy licked and lapped up into his own mouth.

Kenneth could feel Daddy unbuttoning his shirt and opening it as far as he could before kissing and biting his way down Kenny's chin and neck to his chest before searching out his nipple and sucking it into his own mouth, flicking it with his tongue as he did. his hands wondered further down and undid Kenneth's trouser front before stopping and looking into Kenneth's crotch with a smile on his face.

They both looked at each other as Daddy rubbed the front of Kenny's crotch, stroking up the outline of his cock before unbuttoning his flies, peeling away the front of Kenny's trouser to expose his stiff, throbbing cock. Pre-cum had started to ooze out of the eye of Kenny's cock and Daddy wiped it with his thumb, raising it to his own mouth and licking. He looked down at Kenny's cock and let a mouthful of saliva dribble down all over the end. He began to massage the saliva in making his cock wet and lubricated.

Daddy slowly stroked the length of Kenny's cock, squeezing the shaft tightly. his left hand cradled Kenny's balls and while his middle finger ran along Kenny's taint to his puckered ass, which he gently probed with his finger.

Kenneth's eyes were closed so he didn't know that Daddy was leaning down for a kiss unto their mouths met. Daddy hungrily searched for Kenny's tongue, his finger probing deeper into his dry ass, his cock being stroked faster. They broke from their kiss and Daddy whispered in Kenny's ear "I'm going to slowly fuck you, here in this car with all these people around us".

Kenneth looked out of the window. He could see people packing there shopping into their cars in the dim light cast by the dull yellow glow of the car park streetlights. The knowledge of being fucked in a car with people passing by mere feet away excited Kenny even more. His cock stiffened under Daddy's strokes and he pushed his ass onto Daddy's finger even more and began to move his cock against Daddy's grip. They kissed again. Sloppy and wet

Kenneth's trousers were removes completely, his tight jocky briefs were pulled down his legs to his ankles until they hung from one leg as Daddy pushed his feet into the air until they touched the car roof, giving Daddy access to his ass.

He kissed his way down Kenny's legs until he got to his thighs, and licked a trail across Kenny's butt cheeks to his taint. He playfully bit at Kenny's taint, licking and french kissing his way up to his ball sack and began to suck on his balls one at a time. A trail of spit and saliva dribbled down Kenny's taint and began to pool in his ass. Daddy was now kissing his way along Kenny's cock, flicking his tongue back and fourth until he got to the head and began to tongue the eye of Kenny's cock, pre-cum seeping out was licked into his mouth with greed. He slowly began to kiss the head, trying to suck all of Kenny's pre-cum from the eye of his cock.

Daddy's head began to bob, the slow kiss became a slow suck, his lips tight around the head, tongue swirling around the bulbous end, dribbles of spit and cock juice seeping out from between his lips, lubricating the shaft which was being stroked in time with Daddy sucking Kenny's cock, slowly getting deeper and deeper until Kenny's cock head was pushing to the back of Daddy's mouth, sometimes making him gag, but never stopping him from sucking Kenny's beautiful cock.

And Daddy did think that Kenny's cock was beautiful. Kenny's smooth tanned skin of his body was the same on his cock. Soft skin around his tight balls made way through a soft tuft of hair to the smooth shaft of his cock that Daddy couldn't get enough of.

Daddy didn't want Kenny to cum so soon so he sucked licked his way down Kenny's taint again to his ass and began to lick around his puckered hole, which was soon to become full of Daddy's huge cock. Daddy needed Kenny to take his cock without crying out so he began to rim his ass, making it sloppy and wet, tonguing his hole as deep as he could before sliding two fingers in deep.

Two fingers went in easy so Daddy forced a third finger in to stretch his hole as wide as he could. Kenny pushed against Daddies fingers to try and get them as deep as he could as Daddy again began to suck at Kenny's nipples.

Kenny's eyes had been shut in ecstasy while Daddy had sucked his cock and tongued his ass, which was soon to become Daddy's boy pussy, and when he opened them he could see that Daddy had lifted his t shirt over his head, his arms still in the sleeves, to expose his own huge stiff nipples and hairy chest. He lifted Kenny's hands to his chest and ordered, "pinch them", which Kenny did, hard. Daddy closed his eyes and lifted his head to the roof of the car in ecstasy and, with one hand, began to undo his trousers, while his other hand finger fucked Kenny's boy pussy.

Kenny couldn't keep his eyes of Daddy's trousers as he pulled them part way down his thighs. His cock poked out the top of his own jocky shorts and its engorged head looked huge. Kenny reached for the head and felt that it was hot and Daddy's own cock juice had made it slippy and well lubed.

Daddy pulled his jocky shorts down passed his ass and pushed his cock head against Kenny's pussy.

He stopped with the head of his huge cock resting against the stretched rim of Kenny's ass.

"Do you want me to put a condom on", he said with a glint of evil in his eye," or breed you like my cock whore and pump my cum into your ass?"

Kenny looked at Daddy leaned up as best he could, kissed Daddy full on the lips and whispered in his ear "breed me like your whore Daddy and fuck me bareback."

Kenny, with his legs in the air, took each butt cheek in his hands and pulled them as far apart as he could. Daddy took his own huge cock in his hand and forced it against Kenny's ass. Kenny pushed back and, even though his ass had been stretched and lubricated well, Daddy's thick cock was still a tight fit. Kenny bore down on Daddy's cock as best he could without crying out before, all of a sudden, Daddy's cock head popped into Kenny's ass.

They rested for a second for Kenny to accommodate, kissing each other deeply, Daddy stroking Kenny's cock slowly, fingering the end after each stroke.

All of a sudden a car pulled up in the vacant spot beside them. people got out of the car, inches away from the two lovers. Kenny held his breath not wanting to attract any kind of attention. Daddy had a smile on his face looking at the people right next to the window talking to each other, knowing that they could not see him. This is the moment he began to push his cock even further into Kenny's ass. Slowly but surely his huge cock was forcing it's way deeper and deeper.

Kenny give out a stifled whimper of ecstasy. Daddy leaned even more over Kenny and told him to suck his nipples. This seemed to work as Kenny stopped whimpering as Daddy began slowly withdraw before pushing his cock back in.

As the people moved away Kenny wrapped his lags around Daddy'd back as Daddy began to quicken his pace. All that could be heard was the soft slapping as Daddy's balls slapped against Kenny's ass cheeks.

Kenny thought Daddy was about to cum as his thrusts got quicker but he slowed his pace and pulled his cock out of Kenny's gaping boy pussy. Daddy lent down and kissed Kenny again with another sloppy wet kiss as he turned Kenny on his side and pushed his knees up against his chest. Kenny was on his side with his head against the car door as Daddy reinserted his cock and began to thrust again, slowly gathering pace as he got deeper and deeper in Kenny's ass.

He also had access to Kenny's cock and began to stroke it again, spitting on his own hand for lubrication. He pulled Kenny's hair back to make his back arch, quickening his pace to fuck Kenny roughly. He tightened his grip on his cock and pumped harder in time with his own fucking of Kenny's ass until he could hold it no longer and began to shoot thick wads of cum deep into Kenny's boy pussy, pulling Kenny onto him and spearing him as deep as he could. As Daddy came, he could feel Kenny clench his ass tighter around Daddy's shaft and he began to cum as well, his stroking had set of Kenny as he shot cum over his chest and onto the car door. So much that Daddy didn't know when it would ever end.

They were both spent. Daddy had no strength left and gently leaned himself on top of Kenny, snuggling into his ear and kissing it softly. He still had hold of Kenny's wilting cum covered cock as his own cock began to shrink in Kenny's ass.

Kenny turned his head and they both kissed again. A more gentle kiss. A lovers kiss. Daddy nibbled and nuzzled at Kenny's neck, licking splatters of cum as he did before looking Kenny straight in the eye.

"You're mine," Daddy said. " I want to fuck you again and again, over and over until you can't take my cock any more."

Kenny smiled. "Can I wear my stripper heels and mini skirt next time?" Daddy grinned broadly, as Kenny went on, "and maybe video it so we can watch it back with friends?"

Daddy couldn't believe his ears. He'd never been so turned on in his life hearing that his now boy lover, with the soft skin, sexy ass and beautiful cock, wanted to dress as a slut and video them fucking.

So turned on in fact, his cock began to get hard again.