Kenny and Hypnosis Ch. 08

Story Info
Ms. Evans and Kenny get caught, but that doesn't stop her.
3.9k words
4.46
8k
7

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 01/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's been a while since you were over, huh?" Ms. Evans said to Kenny.

"Yeah. We've either been going at it at my house or someone else's," Kenny said back.

Kenny walked in to Ms. Evans's living room and immediately noticed her couch was gone.

"Did you get rid of your couch?" Kenny asked her.

"Oh, no," she replied. "I just moved it over here for today."

Kenny felt foolish when he looked over to the other side of the living room and saw the couch just a few feet away from the window to the backyard.

"Why move it?" Kenny asked.

"Because I wanted us to bask in the sunlight as we spend time together!" Ms. Evans said.

Ms. Evans walked around the couch and patted on the cushions, inviting Kenny to come sit down. Kenny sat down next to Ms. Evans and the two looked out the window—that's curtains were parted and blinds were raised—out to the beautiful summer scenery of the backyard. The two simply looked out into the backyard for a few minutes before Ms. Evans changed the pace.

"The outside's nice, but we both know why we're here," Ms. Evans said.

Ms. Evans kissed Kenny on the lips, him returning the kindness. The two exchanged kisses for a while before Ms. Evans stood in front of him. Grabbing the bottom of her yellow sundress, she pulled it up off her self and tossed it behind the couch. Kenny looked Ms. Evans' naked body up from head to toe while rubbing crotch through his jeans. No matter how many times he's seen her huge breasts and matching ass, he gets just as hard as he did the first time.

"You should let me do that for you," Ms. Evans said.

Ms. Evans got on her knees and unbuttoned Kenny's pants. She unzipped them and pulled them down to his feet, then off his body completely. Ms. Evans held his big, erecting cock in her hand; seeming to play with it. As he shifted from watching her play with his dick, Kenny noticed her lips and cheeks minutely moving. Ms. Evans pointed his member straight up and brought her lips to just over the tip. Opening her mouth, a large amount of saliva dripped out and down his dick.

Ms. Evans giggled as she watched his lower member twitch as her spit made its way down and seeped into the cushions.

"That's a nice visualization, huh?" She asked him with a smile. "You're so used to depositing your cum in a hole that you've forgotten what it's supposed to look like when it drips down your cock."

Ms. Evans watched Kenny lightly groan and attempt to thrust up to her mouth, failing to get anywhere close.

"I bet you're just itching to fuck my face?" She asked him. "Well too bad. I want all of your passion and effort to go into fucking my pussy, so you'll have to settle for exactly four sucks for now."

Ms. Evans planted her lips on the tip of Kenny's cock then slowly moved down until it went past her teeth. Kenny could her tongue slide against the underside while her upper lip coveted the top. Ms. Evans's lips were wrapped so tightly he could see the traces of her spit from earlier being pushed down the further she went. Once she reached the hilt of his cock, she stayed still for a brief pause before her cheeks collapsed and she pulled up with enough suction to make Kenny shudder.

He arched his back and let out a loud moan as she slowly pulled up. Kenny felt like as if she would suck the cum straight out of his balls or he'd cum in an instant if he didn't calm himself down. Ms. Evans made it to the tip without pulling off completely and restarted the entire process for the second suck. Just like the first one, Kenny was struggling to hold himself together. The third came, and then the fourth, and then she pulled off.

"Um... I think I might have over did it..." Ms. Feng said out loud as she watched Kenny's dick violently twitch and spasm.

She gripped it and her jaw dropped.

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed. "You're so fucking hot and hard! I've had my fair share of cocks, but this is hands down the hardest I've ever seen!"

Ms. Evans knew that Kenny was way to sensitive to continue due to the increased risk of cumming early.

"Let's switch places," Ms. Evans said. "I need a warm-up too~."

Ms. Evans sat down next to Kenny while he got on his knees in front of her. She opened up her legs, displaying her shaved pussy. Ms. Evans felt Kenny's hot breath against her crotch before soft, plump feeling of his warm lips pressed against her clit. She shuddered as she felt the tip of his tongue tease her.

Kenny wet two fingers in his mouth then eased them into Ms. Evans's pussy. She inhaled sharply, raising her legs and intertwining her fingers in Kenny's curly hair. She held onto his head and gently pushed him deeper into her thighs. Kenny encircled her clit with the tip of his tongue while curling his fingers inside. Ms. Evans looked down just as he pulled his mouth away and saw his fingers deep inside down to the knuckles. As she watched them work their way in and out, she fantasized about about Kenny's cock slamming down to the base instead.

He pulled his fingers out, they were dripping with Ms. Evans's fluids.

"You're so wet, Ms. Evans..." Kenny said.

"God, you've gotten me so fuckin' horny," she said.

Ms. Evans sat Kenny down on the middle of the couch then got on top of him.

"Let me go first, baby," she said as lowered herself on his dick.

Ms. Evans reached underneath herself and guided Kenny's cock—by the shaft—into her pussy. Once the the tip was inside, she lowered her hips until her hamstrings met his quads.

"Mmm!" She hummed with her head tilted back and a closed-mouth grin.

Ms. Evans held onto Kenny's shoulders and rocked herself back and forth on his lap. His cock was getting squeezed tightly by the warm, wet walls of her pussy. Kenny brought his hands off her hips and onto her swaying breasts. Reaching up, he planted his hands firmly onto the center of each one, grabbed a handful, and lightly kneaded them in his hands.

"That's it... massage my tits..." Ms. Evans said under her breath.

The two continued in the same position. Ms. Evans was now panting and both her and Kenny were getting sweaty. She lifted her hips up and off Kenny's lap, sitting back down in front of his dick with it resting against her crotch.

"I was getting close to cumming," she said.

"So, why'd you stop then?" Kenny asked.

"Because I want cum hard from you fucking me like an animal," Ms. Evans said, sitting next to Kenny on the couch.

Ms. Evans lied on her back with head touching the arm of the couch. She pulled her legs back and spread her pussy open with her fingers. Kenny rubbed his dick against her lips before sliding it back in. He groaned loudly as the base of his member touched her labia, then picked up thrusting shortly after. Ms. Evans grabbed onto the couch's arm as she took an aggressive pounding.

"Routine anal with Dianne must feel great, but an ass doesn't grip a cock the way a pussy does, huh?" Ms. Evans said with a smile.

"I'm not gonna lie, I've missed being able to have regular sex," Kenny said as he panted.

"Well, we can have all of the regular sex you want right here on this couch. I fucking love squeezing around a fat cock deep inside me!" Ms. Evans said.

Unbeknownst to the two inside, a truck parked in front of Ms. Evans's house. A college-age guy, named Billy, got out of the driver's side and brought down the door to his truck bed. Not so carefully, he brought down the lawnmower he was transporting and pushed it onto the front lawn. Billy assessed the height of the grass and determined it wasn't too high.

"The back probably needs the most work, so I'll start there first," he thought to himself.

Billy pushed his mower to the door on the fence of Ms. Evans's backyard. He opened the unlocked door and propped it open to push his mower through. He took one look and knew he had his work cut out for him.

"This is the house with that hot-ass MILF," Billy thought to himself as he started the mower. "Maybe she'll see how hard I worked and show me her tits or something."

Billy opted to take care of the area near the door first. Once done, he then went to mow the grass horizontally as he'd always done; always to peek in on Ms. Evans. Billy was happily anticipating seeing Ms. Evans sitting on her couch or walking through her living room, but nearly let go of the pull cord on his mower when he saw her and Kenny on the couch.

Kenny and Ms. Evans were now in a different position. Ms. Evans was on her right side resting her left leg on his right shoulder and facing the back of the couch facing the window; Kenny was too enthralled in her pussy to look anywhere but down at Ms. Evans. Billy watched as Kenny plowed into Ms. Evans, who started talking to Kenny.

"A tight pussy's the best, right?" She asked him.

"Your tight pussy's so good!" Kenny replied. "I-I'm about to cum!"

"Go ahead! Drain your balls into my fucking cunt!"

Kenny came to an abrupt stop and pressed his lap into Ms. Evans's ass. Ms. Evans swore and moaned while Kenny did the same. His hips were practically fused to her ass as he pumped her cunt full of the hot cum pent-up in his swollen balls. Billy watched him pull his cock out of her pussy, a lone spurt of cum sprayed onto her ass.

"God, Kenny..." Ms. Evans said, catching her breath with her arm covering her eyes. "My pussy's so full of cum... you were a complete animal~."

Even though he had just climaxed, Kenny was still just as hard as when he started. Ms. Evans was on her back when Kenny shifted over and kneeled over her chest.

"I'm so fucking hard, Ms. Evans," Kenny said bewildered. "I need more before I'm satisfied."

"Alright, baby~" Ms. Evans said. "Since my pussy still needs a break and I didn't plan for anal today, how about I suck you off until your balls are completely empty?"

Kenny took Ms. Evans up on her offer and proceeded to shove his cock in her mouth. Billy abandoned the idea of mowing and intently watched Kenny get sucked off and titfucked by Ms. Evans on the couch.

Kenny found the position not as intense as he wanted and changed both of their orientations.

"Fuck my throat, Kenny! Don't stop until your cock gives out!" Ms. Evans told Kenny while they were both on their knees.

"In that case, how about getting upside down and putting your hands on my back? It'd really get me off feeling like I was fucking your mouth like a pussy," Kenny asked.

"Sure thing, baby~" Ms. Evans said back.

Ms. Evans rested upside on the couch, her head hanging off the edge of the cushion with her legs resting on the back part of the couch. Kenny planted his feet on the ground with Ms. Evans's head between his thighs. Without looking towards the window, she licked and sucked on Kenny's balls while reaching her hands up to gently hold onto his lower back. With a smile on her face, she lowered her head back—with her eyes closed—and opened her mouth to take in Kenny's cock. As he started thrusting, she opened her eyes to look out the window; to which they went wide with shock and surprise.

Outside, she could see Billy looking in with a look of disbelief as he stood behind the silent mower. Ms. Evans panicked, whining and tapping on Kenny's back rapidly as he continued to fuck forward. She shook her head until his cock came out.

"K-Kenny! The lawn guy i-"

Ms. Evans's words turned into a sustained moan as Kenny reached his head down and sucked on her clit. With her mouth hanging open, Kenny stuck his dick back inside and continued where he left off. Ms. Evans was too caught up in clitoral pleasure and being throatfucked to voice objection about her one-person-audience. Billy watched Ms. Evans take a cock down her throat with ease, a permanent shocked expression on her face. Kenny's balls slapped against her nose as tears ran down her face. Saliva and precum were spilling out and turning her face into a sticky mess as well.

"H-Here it comes!" Kenny exclaimed.

Ms. Evans brought her hands together and interlocked her fingers while they were still on Kenny's back. She had given up on getting out of this and accepted that her lawn guy was going to watch her take the money shot. Her lower body shook as Kenny blew his thick load straight down her throat. Ms. Evans went from looking at Billy to looking straight up towards the floor. As soon as she felt his spunk hitting the back of her throat and pouring in, she unclasped her hands and rapidly tapped on his back. After doing a bizarre cough, cum shot out of Ms. Evans's nose in a short burst. Kenny pulled out and groaned some more as his remaining load squirted out and onto Ms. Evans's face.

"I... just... wow..." Kenny said, nearly out of breath.

Kenny left Ms. Evans to recover as he walked to the kitchen. Ms. Evans shortly got up and walked over to the window, motioning for Billy to come to her. Billy quickly hustled over to talk to Ms. Evans.

"I'm so sorry you had to see that..." Ms. Evans said, still catching her breath.

"Not at all! That was fucking amazing!" Billy said.

Ms. Evans looked over her shoulder then back at Billy.

"You always do such a good job with my yard, how about you come over and do what my partner did sometime?" Ms. Evans asked, her mind too full of lust to try and play off what events had just transpired.

Billy happily agreed.

"Good~" Ms. Evans said with a smile.

Ms. Evans met Kenny over in the kitchen. After quenching their thirst, she led Kenny upstairs and left Billy to the backyard, and his imagination.

*****

[Alternate Ending]

Kenny rested his head on the back of the couch while Ms. Evans caught hers still upside down. She had a glazed look in her eyes as she stared out the window at Billy. Reaching down, she massaged her pussy while still staring. A flip was switched inside her and instead of ending their session or moving somewhere private, Ms. Evans opted for something different.

"Kenny, stay right there," she said as she walked upstairs, then came back with a blindfold and earplugs.

"What are those for?" Kenny asked, resting his arms on the back of the couch.

"Bare with me on this, but how about you put these on and we fuck outside?" Ms. Evans suggested. "It would turn me on so much if we did it outside with you being only able to experience the feel of my body."

Kenny didn't have any objections and put the earplugs in and blindfold on. After making sure he couldn't see nor hear, Ms. Evans left him on the couch and opened the back door to talk to Billy. Billy's heart skipped a beat as he saw his MILF neighbor standing nude, smelling of sex, just a few inches away from him.

"I'm so sorry you had to see that... "intimate" moment..." Ms. Evans said solemnly to Billy.

"O-Oh, no need to apologize, Ms. Evans!" Billy answered. "You are so fucking hot and were even hotter in there!"

Ms. Evans smiled at Billy's words. She looked around before continuing her talk.

"I know this is asking a lot, but do you mind if him and I continue outside on the couch? I kinda promised him we would do it outside," she said, her hands together and nearly pleading.

"Not at all! Go right ahead!" Billy said, as if in a trance.

Ms. Evans thanked Billy, then went back inside to bring Kenny out. She sat him down on the middle cushion of the couch then walked over to Billy.

"This stays between us," Ms. Evans said. "That guy on the couch? He's actually... my step-son..."

Billy was taken back, having no idea Ms. Evans was lying through her teeth and just looking to make the situation even more risqué.

"Step-son?!" He replied.

"That's right. I came onto him during a family event out of a moment of weakness and ended up sucking his cock in a guest bedroom. He ended up busting down my throat 3 times without pulling out..." Ms. Evans said solemnly.

Billy never once had a thought that his seemingly motherly employer would have such an incestuous secret and quickly wanted to know more about the dirty details.

"Do you think you could tell me more while you're out here?" Billy shamelessly asked.

"Of course. Anything to keep a secret," she said with a smile.

Ms. Evans walked over to Kenny, leaning down to whisper in his hear.

"Kenny? I'm going to ride you out in the backyard now," she said, even though he couldn't hear.

Ms. Evans squatted on the couch cushions and lowered herself onto Kenny's lap. Grabbing it by the shaft, she guided the tip to her slit and quickly swallowed it up. Ms. Evans had a relieved look on her face and made an O with her lips as her thighs met Kenny's.

"Oh, yeah!" She said.

Her demeanor changed as she took the lead. Ms. Evans was grinning and chuckling without a care in the world as she gripped her knees and bounced up and down.

"I love sucking cock, so that's mostly what we did at home, Ms. Evans said to Billy, resuming their conversation. "After his father got a job offer that included more time working, we were open to have the relationship you're seeing..."

With her knees now on the cushions, she gave Kenny's cock no mercy as she slowly raised her hips up only to slam her pussy back down to the base.

"I frequently take him to a motel and let him have his way with my body as gratitude for putting up with my blowjob addiction..."

Kenny was growing restless underneath her. Ms. Evans pulled off and rested on his stomach. She teased his aching cock even more by fondling his balls.

"He gives my pussy and asshole a workout all the way until it's time to check out. I even let him walk me out to the car the morning after with me wearing just a shirt and his spunk splattered all over my ass..."

"Hey, Billy! Tits or ass?" Ms. Evans asked him, breaking away from her story.

"Um... ass?" He answered.

Ms. Evans got off of Kenny and turned around. Know kneeling, she took Kenny's cock back inside and resumed riding him. She led his hands to her ass and had him squeeze and spank her. At one point, he pulled her cheeks apart. Bill saw Ms. Evans's tight asshole seeming to wink at him.

"Oh, you naughty boy!" Ms. Evans said playfully. "You must want to do anal too!"

Ms. Evans moved her legs wrap around Kenny's waist. Kenny realized that Ms. Evans was stationary, and picked up the slack. Although drowned out by the mower, Billy could hear the slapping of skin coming from the two. Ms. Evans moaned with each thrust, begging for more.

"There was even this one time he invited his friends over for a sleepover and I decided the join them," she said, her voice wobbling from how hard Kenny was pounding into her. "I started off fully clothed but came out of the bathroom in just my panties! While his friends were staring in disbelief, Kenny took his pants off, hopped on the couch, and fucked my face! He ended up busting twice down my throat before he calmed down! After that, he ripped my panties off and wrecked my MILF-asshole right there with everyone watching!"

Billy rubbed his crotch while watching Ms. Evans mount her step-son. Ms. Evans took notice of him and reacted accordingly.

"I know you probably want to join in, huh? Sorry! This is strictly between my step-son and I right now. But, I'll be giving it to you just like this in the future~, she said, hinting at giving Billy the same treatment.

Billy begrudgingly settled with teasing himself as he watched jealously as Kenny got his world rocked by the ebony MILF beauty he had admired from afar.

"I love your fucking cock!" Ms. Evans exclaimed.

"I-I'm about to c-cum!" Kenny said.

Ms. Evans stood up, leaving Kenny keep himself from cumming.

"What position should we finish in?" Ms. Evans asked Billy. "Mating press? Full-nelson? Doggystyle?"

"How about on your side?" Billy suggested.

"Sure!" Ms. Evans said.

Ms. Evans got Kenny onto his knees on the couch.

"I want those balls working at 110%," Ms. Evans said.

Ms. Evans got on her right side and got closed to Kenny. Kenny felt down and pulled her closer to him, raising her right leg straight in the air and putting his cock back in her pussy. He bucked his hips relentlessly into Ms. Evans. Billy watched her massive, shiny breasts rock back and forth. Within a few moments, Kenny came to a grinding halt. Ms. Evans moaned loudly and gripped the couch cushions. Kenny's cock pulsed as his hot, thick load shot out into her pussy. Billy nearly climaxed in his pants watching Ms. Evans get creampied by her step-son.

12