Kenny and Hypnosis Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You naughty fucker!" Ms. Evans playfully exclaimed.

Kenny was now sinking his middle and ring finger in and out of Ms. Evans' pussy down to the middle phalanxes (the part before your knuckle where your finger bends) while she tightened her grip and massaged his cock more aggressively.

"Finger-fuck my pussy like you mean it!" Ms. Evans said Kenny.

Kenny furiously slid his finger in and out hard enough for the wet, schlicking sounds to overtake the audio from the TV. Ms. Evans grit her teeth and jerked Kenny's dick as hard as she could with a tight grip.

"Stop! Stop!" Ms. Evans exclaimed.

Kenny pulled his hand away and Ms. Evans let go of his dick. Ms. Evans got off the couch and slid her panties down. Next, she faced Kenny and climbed onto the couch. She dug her knees into the cushions and grabbed his member from the base, sliding the tip against the lips of her pussy. After a few strides, she let go and brought her lower body down onto his lap.

Ms. Evans threw her head back and moaned loudly as she took Kenny's cock in nearly to the base. She did a sharp inhale and looked Kenny in the eyes with an intense look on her face.

"It feels so good to get a fucking cock up my cunt," she aggressively said to him.

Ms. Evans intertwined her hands into the curls of Kenny's hair. She gripped onto his head as she bounced up and down on his lap, making the springs of the couch groan. Kenny took turns staring at Ms. Evans giant bouncing tits and the scene of him ass-fucking Ms. Feng on her back on the TV.

"No, baby," Ms. Evans said, guiding Kenny's focus back to her body. "Look at my huge tits while I fuck you!"

Kenny looked up at Ms. Evans, who had a look of absolute ecstasy on her face.

"Your pussy's so tight!" Kenny said.

"I keep my pussy tight for you, baby~" she said to him with a smile.

Kenny grabbed onto Ms. Evans ass, gripping her cheeks firmly in his hands; feeling her skin envelop around his fingers. He gave her ass a few spanks, listening to her cry out on each one.

"Punish my ass, Kenny!" She said. "Take out all of that pussy-starved aggression on my big butt!"

Ms. Evans enjoyed looking down at Kenny as he displayed a multitude of the same expressions of deep pleasure. She turned her head around and saw that Kenny and Ms. Feng were no longer on the floor and were now on a bed. Turning back to face Kenny, she pulled herself off his lap; leaving him thrusting in the air.

"Keep doing that," Ms. Evans said.

"Keep... thrusting up like this?" Kenny asked, confused by what she wanted.

"Yeah! Keep doing just that!" Ms. Evans said.

Ms. Evans stood in front of the couch and looked down at Kenny pretending to still be holding her on his lap and bucking his hips up into the air. She rubbed her clit while watching him, as well as her tits.

"Good... good..." she said.

Ms. Evans turned around, facing her backside towards him, and sat on his knees. She shimmied her way back until she felt his cock press against her ass. In a risky maneuver, she lifted herself up with both hands on the cushions, spread her legs apart, and sandwiched Kenny's dick between her thighs. Regardless, Kenny still insisted on thrusting between them while hugging onto Ms. Evans' waist.

"You poor thing..." Ms. Evans said. "It's been so long since you've actually had pussy. You must be craving it from all of the ass you've been fucking. An asshole may be tight and warm, but a pussy is always ready to take in a hard cock."

Ms. Evans looked back and saw Kenny panting with his eyes closed, seeming to be nodding his head in agreement.

"Why don't you tell Ms. Evans how bad you want to keep fucking her pussy and maybe I'll let you pump your sperm into me on your living room couch," Ms. Evans said to him.

"Oh, god, please!" Kenny pleaded. "Please, let me keep fucking your tight-cunt!"

"Oh, you boys are so adorable when you beg for pussy!" Ms. Evans said happily.

Ms. Feng spread her legs apart and guided Kenny's dong back into her pussy with one hand. Once inside, she pursed her lips and let out an, "Ooo." Ms. Evans wrapped her left arm around the back of Kenny's neck and rested her hand on his left shoulder. She continued to watch the porno, which was now at the part where Kenny was fucking Ms. Feng's ass doggystyle on the bed.

"Man, you're really giving it to her," she managed to pant out.

"Yeah!" Kenny grunted. "She's an anal maniac!"

Ms. Evans bounced up and down on Kenny's cock, resting her hands on her knees. She stretched her right arm behind her to grip the couch. Ms. Evans was panting in a rhythmic pace, wanting to prolong her pleasure before she reached orgasm. She soon rested both of her hands on her knees and went into a pseudo squatting position. Kenny's couch was now getting busted by the combined weight of him and a thick-MILF getting her fix of cock.

"Fuck it!" He exclaimed.

Kenny pulled his legs up before Ms. Evans could react. With him now on his knees, he shoved his cock back up her pussy and fucked her while he was kneeling and she still squatting.

"O-Oh, f-fuck!" Ms. Evans shakily exclaimed.

Kenny slipped both of his arms underneath Ms. Evans' armpits and pulled her shoulders back, similar to the way he had fucked Ms. Feng on the theater stage.

"So... so hot..." she said through sharp inhales and with her pursed lips. "I've... I've never had my pussy conquered like thissssss!"

Ms. Evans was going stupid from the newfound joy of being restrained in such a way. Her head hung down and drool dripped off her bottom lip as her tits rocked back and forth along with her body from each seismic impact from Kenny's hips.

"It's coming!" Ms. Evans exclaimed. "I can feel it cominnnnggggg!"

"I'm coming too!" Kenny shouted.

In a magnificent unison, both Kenny and Ms. Evans came along with the video version of himself and Ms. Feng. All four of their moans mixed together and filled the living room while fluids of all kind shot out against skin and texture.

"Oh.. oh my, god..." Ms. Evans panted out.

Kenny stretched his legs out and fell back onto the couch, taking Ms. Evans with him. After catching her breath, Ms. Evans lifted her hips up then brought them back down without Kenny's cock leaving her pussy, wanting to feel it for just a little bit longer. Once she finally lifted completely off, her fresh creampie dripped out onto the tip of his dick and down the shaft. Ms. Evans sat to the left of Kenny and looked over at his still-throbbing cock as the final remnants of spunk fell onto the couch cushions. She gripped the base of Kenny's dick, causing him to shudder, and slowly yanked on it halfway up to the mid-shaft. She moaned softly and licked her lips as she watched the light of the TV give sheen to a lone drop of cum push out from the tip of his cock but not drip down.

"Jesus Christ, Kenny..." Ms. Evans said. "My pussy's almost numb from that cock of yours!"

"Sorry about that..." Kenny said with a glazed-over look. "It... it just felt so good..."

Ms. Evans turned around and gave Kenny a short, deep kiss; leaving a trail of saliva connecting from their tongues after she pulled away.

"Why don't we end the night on your bed?" She suggested. "Don't worry about the living room until morning."

Kenny held Ms. Evans' hand as he walked her up to his room. Once she was inside, he quickly retreated back downstairs and turned the porno off and collected their clothing before rushing back up.

"Oh, make sure you close the door all the way," Ms. Evans said. "I don't want anyone to interrupt my pussy-stretching and your cunt-pumping session."

The door clicked shut behind him and the playful giggling of the two could be heard from behind it as the bed creaked.

*****

It was now morning in Kenny's room. Although it could faintly be heard, the downstairs TV was playing the morning news and the sound of a sizzling frying pan was coming from the kitchen. Ms. Evans rubbed her eyes as she sat up in Kenny's bed. She looked over and saw that Kenny was still sound asleep, brushing her hand against his cheek with a smile. Pulling the covers off herself, she carefully stepped out of bed and walked over to his nightstand. She grabbed his phone off it and typed in the passcode. Once unlocked, Ms. Evans' set-up the phone to record on Kenny's desk under his window, then walked over to his side.

"Kenny..." she said in a whisper.

When he awoken, she talked to him more.

"I need your cock, Kenny..."

Ms. Evans pulled the covers off Kenny and rubbed his already hard cock.

"I need it in my pussy so badly..."

Ms. Evans reached between his legs and jerked his flaccid cock.

"Just imagine cumming in a MILF's cunt first thing after waking up..."

Kenny was wide awake by now, his dick dripping precum.

"Ready to get mounted?" Ms. Evans whispered to him.

Kenny nodded his head in agreement.

"Ok then..." Ms. Evans said. "But I'm not going stop, even if someone walks in~"

Kenny was too groggy in horny to object to the terms set by Ms. Evans and let her do what she wanted. Ms. Evans bent reached her hand down and rubbed the underside of Kenny's dick, feeling it twitch in her hand. After that, she turned around and took his cock up her pussy. She lightly bounced on the bed, Kenny sitting up and sitting on the side too. Some time had passed and Ms. Evans pulled off of him. She walked over to where she was just a few feet away from the door and bent over facing the camera, grabbing onto her ankles. Kenny took the hint and walked over behind her. Ms. Evans bit her lip as Kenny did an initial thrust against her.

Ms. Evans' tits bounced back and forth as Kenny held onto her sides and smacked against her skin. The two had failed to hear the faint sound of footsteps coming up the stairs. Before they knew it, the sound of vacuum cleaner starting caught them off guard. Ms. Evans gave the camera a jaw-dropped look of surprise before turning into an open-mouth smile. She stood up with his dick still inside her and grabbed the back of Kenny's head. Ms. Evans pulled him in close and whispered, "I'll invite everyone I know over to my house and you can walk me out with my pussy or asshole wrapped around your cock in a full-nelson if we get caught" to him.

Ms. Evans went back down to grabbing her ankles while Kenny continued to pummel into her. He tried to ignore the looming threat of being discovered by his mom. Kenny did his best to try and focus on Ms. Evans, but got even more startled once he heard a thump against his bedroom door.

Kenny lost his composure and pulled Ms. Evans up. He tried to usher her into his bathroom, only for her to close the door with a loud slam.

"Kenny?" Kenny's mother said, turning the vacuum off. "Are you up, sweetheart?"

Kenny grabbed Ms. Evans and led her over to the other side of the bed. He thought about having her hide in the closet, but remembered he had too much junk in there for her to fit. In the heat of the moment, he had Ms. Evans get on all-fours and try to hide under the bed. Unfortunately, her big boobs and ass made it hard for her to hide and she was only halfway under. Kenny squatted down and rested his head on his hands while pressing against Ms. Evans' ass.

"Kenny?" Kenny's mother said upon opening the door. "Oh, are you doing something?"

"Oh, I was just looking under the bed to see if I had any spare computer parts," Kenny said to her.

"Oh, we'll I'm glad you're awake," she said to him, none the wiser. "I would have felt bad if you were still asleep and my vacuuming would have woken you up. After all, Ms. Evans has a day off today."

As Kenny's mother talked to him more about random things going on life, Ms. Evans started to get adventurous. She glanced behind and maneuvered her body back far enough to be able to reach back and stick Kenny's dick back in her pussy. Kenny winced but kept his composure as Ms. Evans slowly rocked back and forth. Kenny's mother was none the wiser as her maid wrapped her wet, pussy around her son's cock.

"Well, I've kept you distracted long enough..." Kenny's mother said. "I'll be out in the hallway doing some cleaning. I'll leave the vacuum out for when you want to clean your room."

Kenny's mom closed the door. Once the vacuum started back up again, Kenny stood up and pulled Ms. Evans up off the floor; only to bring her around to the door to his room and put her back on all fours. With her backside to the camera, he shoved his dick back in her pussy and thrusted like a piston.

"You're fucking crazy," he said, leaning down to whisper it in her ear while covering her mouth. "Say you're sorry."

"I'm so sorry, baby!" Ms. Evans whispered to him. "I'm sorry for being a massive slut who loves to fuck sons in front of their mothers!"

Kenny continued to slam into her ass before pushing in deep and busting. His feet dug into the carpet as he pushed forward, Ms. Evans gripping the sheets and muttering, "I'm cumming." By the time he was finished, his cum dripped out of her cunt and onto the carpet. Kenny then picked her up and brought her to the bathroom, where he came inside her again whilst showering. When it was later in the day and time to take her home, Kenny walked her down to the living room.

"That was the best morning of my life," Ms. Evans said to him.

"Anything else you want to say before I take you home?" Kenny said.

"Kenny, honey..." Ms. Evans said, bringing herself closer to him. "I look forward to our next date night. Maybe we'll go to a nice hotel and fuck like rabbits until we get kicked out for noise complaints.

Kenny walked Ms. Evans out his car, no longer caring about anyone seeing her, then drove her back to her house.

*****

Kenny answered the door. Ms. Jones stood on the porch wearing a pink sweater, skinny jeans, and black wedges.

"You look nice this evening," Kenny said with almost a sense of relief.

"Oh, stop!" Ms. Jones said, jokingly. "You'd tell me I'd look good if I showed up in just my panties!"

"Funny you should mention that..." Kenny said under his breath.

Ms. Jones stood entry way while Kenny closed the door behind.

"So, what's out date lookin' like for tonight?" She asked him. "I heard you had dessert with Dianne and watched a movie with Olivia."

"I thought I'd do something similar, but not *too* similar for tonight," Kenny said before walking past the staircase.

Kenny stood at the door and the end of the hall and turned around to motion for Ms. Jones to join him. She giggled and smiled as she walked over to the door. Kenny opened it and held it open for Ms. Jones, closing it behind her once she was outside. Upon stepping into the backyard, the back light shined over the concrete porch and showed a small table with two chairs a few feet away in the grass. A white cloth covered the table with a candle holder that held three candles in a triangular formation.

"Oh, a romantic outdoor dinner under the moon-, er, porch light?" Ms. Jones asked Kenny.

"Hey, can't say you've ever had a date like this before, can ya?" Kenny said back.

Ms. Jones walked over to the table. Kenny quickly got to the chair on the left before she could and pulled it out for.

"Such a gentleman!" Ms. Jones said as she sat down.

Kenny walked to the side of the tables and used a BBQ lighter he had nearby to light the candles. Once lit, he took his seat and scooted himself in. Ms. Jones looked down at the empty plate in front of her.

"So, what are we eating toni-" Ms. Jones said while looking up at Kenny just as two snaps of his fingers rang out.

Her expression went blank and she sat up straight, completely silent. She wasn't aware of it, but he hypnotized her over the phone earlier in the day and instructed her to eat an early dinner before coming over. Why, you might ask? All for the ingenious role playing Kenny had thought of the day before.

"You will believe that we are eating at a fancy restaurant, much like the one we went to for the first date we ever went on," Kenny said. "You believe our waiter has just taken our order. We have one of the tables in the center of the restaurant and look around to see the other kinds of people here. You make small talk for a few minutes before the insatiable desire to suck my dick grows stronger and stronger until you find yourself writhing in your seat. I'll try to reason with you and suggest you wait until we get back to the house, but you'll insist on walking over, getting down, and sucking me off right there in the restaurant."

Kenny snapped her awake and did his best to go along with the act. He watched Ms. Jones looked around at the different 'tables' she was imagining.

"It's great going out to places like this," Ms. Jones said. "It really makes you feel like high-class society."

Kenny went along with Ms. Jones' smalltalk for a few minutes before her sentences had pauses and her breathing started to change.

"Cock..." Ms. Jones panted under her breath.

Kenny leaned his head forward and turned it to the side to point his ear at her, suggesting that he wanted her to repeat herself.

"Suck a cock..." Ms. Feng said with her gaze fixated on Kenny.

Kenny saw drool starting to spill from the loose spaces between her lips. Ms. Jones tried to wipe it off her chin, but dropped her napkin and found herself rubbing her pussy through her jeans.

"Kenny..." she said, now rubbing her breasts. "I want to blow you so bad..."

"O-Oh!" Kenny said, faking surprise. "Well, can it wait until we're done with dinner?"

Ms. Jones shook her head 'no' and licked her lips.

"Come on, sweetie," Ms. Jones said. "Let your MILF take care of your cock right here and now."

"I... I don't know..." Kenny said.

Ms. Jones quickly stood up, knocking her chair over. She imagined people suddenly staring over from the sudden commotion and watching her strut over to Kenny. Ms. Jones squatted down and put her hands on his pants, undoing them and desperately yanking them down to his knees.

"M-Ms. Jones?!" Kenny said.

Ms. Jones wildly licked over the top of Kenny's dick. She ran her tongue under the glans of his dick and kissed his member from tip to the portion of skin above the base. Ms. Jones dug her tongue between where his dick pressed against his left thigh and licked the top of his testicles. Soon, she gripped his hard cock at the base and slapped it against her tongue.

"Nice and fucking hard," she said.

Ms. Jones took the tip into her mouth, sucking on it hard. In fact, she was sucking on it so hard that the sound of wet lips pulling off skin sharply rang throughout the backyard. At this point, Ms. Jones was imagining people intentionally looking over at her. Instead of slowing down, she started getting more aggressive with her sucking.

"I really think we should do this back at the house..." Kenny said down to her.

Ms. Jones briefly looked up at Kenny before brushing her hair behind her ears, pushing down on his lap, then taking his cock farther in her mouth. Kenny tried to reposition himself but couldn't due to the amount of force she was using to restrain him.

"Hey," Ms. Jones pulled off to say. "If you're going to move anything, you can grab my hair to keep it out of my face."

Kenny bunched up Ms. Jones' hair in a makeshift ponytail and held it up as she started to sink up and down more smoothly.

"Mmm..." she said with a mouthful.

Kenny spread his legs to let Ms. Jones get even closer.

"*puh* Tell me what's going on up there," Ms. Jones said before going back to sucking.

"Um..." Kenny said, trying to continue the role playing scenario. "People are staring and talking about us."

"I bet they are," she said. "They're talking about how I'm not sucking your cock hard enough."

Ms. Jones tightened her lips more and attempted to leak out as much air as she could. In the end, her cheeks were caving with the insides rubbing against Kenny's dick. He found his legs trembling and his hips thrusting in the air as he felt the pull of her mouth when he tugged on her ponytail to lift her up.