Kenny and Hypnosis Ch. 11

Story Info
Kenny sets up Conner with Ms. Evans.
6.1k words
4.71
2.8k
1
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 01/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Feng grunted as she pressed down on her suitcase and wrestled the zipper shut. Kenny hugged her from behind, kissing her on the cheek.

"I'll take that for you," he said, wheeling the suitcase away.

Ms. Feng gave Kenny a warm smile as she moved on to packing her shoes in a smaller case. Kenny was looking forward to another "date weekend" with Ms. Feng before the long, grueling weekly return to school. He looked up at the sunny, cloudless sky, already fantasizing about what kind of shenanigans him and her were going to get up. Reality slowly came back to him as the ring of his phone gradually grew louder.

"Hey, dude," Kenny said upon answering.

"Hey, man!" Conner said. "Did you want to come over this weekend? I've got a new killer comp. setup that doesn't hiss like a deflating tire anymore."

"Oh, yeah, uh, about that..." Kenny said, looking over at Ms. Feng bringing her other suitcase out from the house.

"Doing stuff with the ladies again? I understand..." Conner said glumly.

"Sorry, I already made these plans... but, hey! We can always do next we-"

"I'll be going now. Don't want to keep you away from those beauties any longer..." Conner said before hanging up.

Kenny felt bad that he wasn't spending a lot of time, if *any*, with both his close friends. He had been too deep in living out his wildest fantasies with a personal harem of MILF babes to remember to hang out with his friends. It wasn't until he saw Ms. Feng's ass stretching out the bottom of her sundress as she bent over that he got a stroke of genius.

"Hey... what if I sent Ms. Evans over to spend some time with him. Yeah! He'll love that! I'll have her be super into him and do whatever he wants, too," Kenny thought to himself.

"Kenny, baby? Are you ready to go?" Ms. Feng said, as she brought her suitcase out.

"Yeah! I just need to make a quick call..."

Conner felt like he was back in grade school as he waited on the sidewalk for his ride. Soon, Ms. Evans pulled up next to him in her red SVU.

"Hey, Conner! Hope I didn't keep you waiting too long!" Ms. Evans said cheerfully.

"N-Not at all! You're early if anything," Conner nervously replied.

Conner tossed his bag in the backseat and climbed into the passenger side. Even though the two had never really talked one-on-one, nor seen each other since the famous 6-way incident, Conner did surprisingly well with conversing with the neighborhood MILF. Standing at just under-average height and with a skinny build, Conner was 21-year-old college student that felt out of place next to a beauty like Ms. Evans. He glanced over at her, quickly encapsulated by her glow in the morning sun. His eyes traced down her straight, black hair to the top of her shoulders. Soon, his gaze met with her bra strap then sailed down to her tank-top that packed her breasts in so tightly that they were nearly spilling out.

"Thanks again for taking me, Ms. Evans. I was pretty surprised that you wouldn't want to take me to class out of the blue," Conner said as Ms. Evans pulled in to the college.

"Oh, baby! Don't mention it! Anything for a young stud like you~" Ms. Evans said, giving Conner a kiss on the cheek.

Conner was both happy to not have to drive through traffic for once and also because he had a smokin' hot MILF chauffeuring him. He raised an eyebrow and looked back as she drove past the drop-off and further down a parking row.

"What are we doing back here?" Conner asked as she parked her car in between two particularly large trucks.

"Conner..." Ms. Evans said to him.

Conner could feel his heart pounding in his chest as Ms. Evans leaned in closer to him.

"I'm so fucking horny. Why don't we crawl into the backseat and have a quick, hard fuck before you head off to class?" she said in a serious tone.

Conner didn't even have a chance to respond before Ms. Evans sank her tongue down his throat. She twisted and turned as she gave a barrage of passionate kisses. Pulling the seat down, she crawled into the back and quickly got out of her clothes. Conner did the same, leaving the two naked in the back. Conner briefly got to see her huge breasts sway as she flipped her hair back before leaning down to kiss his cock.

"Already this hard for me? I'm flattered~" Ms. Evans said.

He thrusted his hips up as a moan escaped his mouth. Ms. Evans gripped the base of his cock as she sucked and licked the tip. Her lips sank down to meet her grip before she released her hand and collided with the base. Ms. Evans scooped up Conner's balls to lick them all over as she wedged his cock down her throat.

"Oh, fuck!" Conner exclaimed, resting a hand on the top of her head.

Ms. Evans sat back up, smiling at just how wet she left Conner's dick.

"Now do me. I want to make sure I'm nice and ready to get torn up in the back of my own car!" Ms. Evans said, kissing Conner on the neck.

Ms. Evans sat back on her side of the seats and spread her legs open. She grabbed Conner's hand and placed it on her thigh, motioning for him to rub it.

"Kiss my neck while you tease my pussy. That'll really get me going," she said said softly.

Conner did as she suggested, sensually kissing her neck as he slid his hand down to her pussy. She moaned softly as he rubbed her clit. His fingers massaged her labia up and down, causing Ms. Evans to writhe in her seat. She tensed up, gasping aloud, as Conner sank one of his fingers in. His cock twitched as he felt just how warm and wet she was on the inside.

"Yeah... just like that. Swirl your finger around..." Ms. Evans said.

Conner swirled his finger around inside as he continued massaging and kissing. Ms. Evans wrapped an arm around Conner's shoulders as her breathing rate increased.

"Oh, it's been so long that I'm already... I'm already!" Ms. Evans cried out.

Ms. Evans moaned as she clamped down on Conner's finger. Conner himself nearly climaxed upon hearing just how good he had made her feel. After coming back down, she turned to Conner with a big grin.

"Good fucking god, Conner. That was amazing!" She said.

Shuffling to the center, Ms. Evans spread her legs out and pulled them back until her feet were touching the headrests of the seats.

"Go ahead, baby. Wreck this pussy!" Ms. Evans said with a lick of her lips.

Conner eagerly got on his knees and shakily sank his dick into her welcoming pussy. Ms. Evans's eyes nearly rolled as she felt the familiar stretch of a thick cock inside of her. Conner moaned upon entering and momentarily rested his face in Ms. Evans's shoulder. Getting the hint, he grabbed onto her ankles and pressed them into the seats as he started thrusting. As she said, the car shook from the rocking of bodies. Since it was nearing closer to the start of the next class, more students were walking through the parking lot; all of them walking right past the shaking SUV.

Ms. Evans and Conner panted in each other's face as he thrusted in and out. Conner found a smile crossing his face as he saw just how ecstatic Ms. Evans was.

"This is so fucking hot, baby! I didn't even do something this crazy when *I* was in college!" Ms. Evans said.

Ms. Evans lowered her legs down and changed positions. On her knees, she spread her legs apart and rested her hands on the back of the seats. Conner stuck his cock back in her pussy and grabbed on to her hips.

"That's it! Hit it from the back!" Ms. Evans said between moans.

"Oh, Ms. Evans! You're amazing!" Conner exclaimed.

As was inevitable, their first viewer caught them in the act. A woman squeezing between cars stopped in front of the back passenger window after noticing the vehicle shaking. She gasped upon looking in and seeing a young college stud going at it with a MILF-beauty in the back of a car.

"Smack my ass, baby!" Ms. Evans said.

Conner instantly pulled a hand back and gave her ass a slap.

"You're fucking amazing! You fuck like a champ!" Ms. Evans said with a wild-grin.

The woman didn't watch for too long, leaving to avoid getting caught.

"That was the geek from my chem class!" She thought to herself. "Carly's *nawt* going to believe he was fucking some housewife in the parking lot!"

Conner and Ms. Evans continued as if they hadn't just been caught.

"I'm cumming! Your c-cock is making me cum!" Ms. Evans strained to say.

"M-Me too! I'm gonna cum so fucking hard!" Conner said in the same manner.

His crashing hips came to an abrupt halt. Ms. Evans moaned loud enough to catch the attention of anyone walking by as Conner's hot spunk filled her pussy. Conner felt like his balls were being milked dry as her tight-pussy squeezed every drop out of him. Pulling away, Conner plopped down on the seat while Ms. Evans eventually joined him.

"Holy shit... that was awesome..." she panted out.

"I don't think... I'll be able to focus on class today..." Conner said.

"When I pick you up later, I'll show up without and pants or panties on. That way, we can have an easy, hard fuck in your driveway before I kiss you goodbye~" Ms. Evans said to him.

Conner couldn't help but plant one last deep kiss before putting his clothes back on. After getting out of the car, he realized that the door was open on Ms. Evans's side but her clothes remained on the seat. To his complete shock, Ms. Evans was standing next to the car to get dressed. This time, many college students stopped and stared at the naked MILF getting herself together.

"Bye, sweetie! I can't wait until later!" She shouted out to him.

Conner's dick was still occupying enough blood for his brain to accept the situation as normal enough to keep walking. As he took his seat in his chem class, he had no idea that a new legend was already circling the campus.

*****

Conner paced back and forth in his room. He double-checked the cleanliness, as well as the smell, to make sure that it was as welcoming as possible for Ms. Evans.

"Keep calm, me..." he thought to himself. "You already banged her at her house and in the back of her car. A dirty room probably won't put her off... right?"

Conner excitedly walked through the living room upon hearing the doorbell. Expectedly, Ms. Evans was on the other side; smiling and eager to come in.

"Who's at the door?" A woman's voice said from the living room.

A look of dread washed over Conner's voice as he realized that his mom was still home. He had been so caught up in his fantasies of what him and Ms. Evans were going to do that he completely forgot that they wouldn't be alone.

"Oh! I, uh, um, tha-"

"Olivia Evans," Ms. Evans said, introducing herself to Conner's mom after walking in. "Your son and I have the same composition class together."

"Really now?" Conner's mother said with more amazement than speculation.

"Yes, and he is such an amazing man!" Ms. Evans said with a big smile. "From day one, he offered me help getting adjusted to how much things have changed since I was last in school. Not only that, but he even offered his help with any lectures and assignments I was having trouble with. Since then, we get together and study just about every week."

"Oh, that's just wonderful to hear! My Conner has always been such a sensitive boy! Well, don't let me get in the way of your studies!" Conner's mom said before returning to the living room.

"Why don't you show me to your room?" Ms. Evans said with a smile and a wink.

Conner impatiently led Ms. Evans down the hallway passed the living room and to his bedroom. He barely had a chance to show her around before she grabbed his head and gave him a big kiss.

"I've been thinking about this non-stop, baby," she said between kisses.

Ms. Evans pushed Conner onto his bed before locking the door.

"I'm gonna suck your cock off so fucking hard," Ms. Evans said as she brandished a hair tie.

She made a show of licking her lips and letting saliva drip off her tongue as she tied her hair back. Conner was lost in a sea of anticipation, with Ms. Evans's eyes as his only bilge, as she bent over just inches away from his face.

"You're going to surrender your sperm to my stomach, Conner," she said with a captivating smile and a soft voice.

Conner didn't know whether to go for another kiss or keep staring into her eyes. Breaking out of his trance, he looked down to see Ms. Evans undoing his pants. She gasped as she pulled them down to his ankles, squatting while doing so.

"Hard as a fucking rock and I haven't even touched your cock yet! That's what I fucking love about young men!" Ms. Evans said enthusiastically.

With his pants and underwear now completely off, Ms. Evans grabbed the base of Conner's cock and pointed it at her mouth. Sticking her tongue out, she licked the tip before giving it a nice, wet kiss.

"Tell me, is this a fantasy of yours? Having a MILF blow you in your room?" Ms. Evans asked.

"Fuck yeah, it is! You're so damn hot!" Conner blurted out, almost panting now.

Ms. Evans expression turned stern as she grabbed Conner's hands and placed them on her head.

"Grab my head and use my mouth however you want. Treat my throat like a pocket pussy!" Ms. Evans said.

Ms. Evans waited on her knees. She continuously swirled her tongue around his tip until Conner made his first move. Taking control, he slowly pushed her head down until her lips squished against his skin. He pulled her back and forth a few more times before bringing her mouth down to his balls.

"Suck my balls, Ms. Evans! Get them aching to unload in that sexy mouth of yours!" Conner said.

Ms. Evans looked up at Conner as she prodded each testicle with her tongue. His cock twitched and jumped with each kiss. He moaned through his pursed lips as she took each ball into her mouth to make sure they were personally cared for. For the finale, she opened her mouth wide to take his entire sack in. Conner's cock was beyond rock hard and he just had to see just what Ms. Evans was doing in its entirety.

Grabbed his dick, he pulled it to the side to get a full view of Ms. Evans sucking on his sack. Her eyes locked with his, unblinking as her lips wriggled on his delicate skin. She moaned and softly exhaled through her nose, showing him that she was enjoying it just as much as he was. Conner shakily pulled her away.

"O-Okay, back to s-sucking!" He nervously commanded.

"Do whatever the fuck you want, baby," she said with underlying growl.

Conner stood up and towered over Ms. Evans. Reaching down, he tilted her head back and pulled her chin down. His cock slid across her soft lips until the tip poked her upper one. Already knowing what to do, she opened wide as he thrusted downward. Conner stayed in place with his cock balls-deep down her throat, seemingly in shock from the pleasure. Ms. Evans gagged from struggling to get comfortable, sending Conner into a frenzy.

He panted as if he was in the final stretch of a marathon as he relentlessly swung his hips down. Bending over even more, he slid his hands inside Ms. Evans's jeans to run his hands all over her big ass. Ms. Evans rested her hands on her lap, sneakily bringing one to her pussy to tease herself through her pants and the other squeeze one of her breasts. Eventually, she tapped on his leg for a quick pause.

"Conner..." she said with a gasp. "You're gonna hurt your back like that. Why don't we go on the bed instead?"

Conner didn't care where or how they did things, as long as he got a tight, throat massage. The two climbed on to the bed, staring at each other in silence once the creaking of the springs stopped. Ms. Evans ran her tongue all over one of his fingers while rubbing his cock.

"You said I can use you like a sextoy, right?" Conner said.

"That's right. Whatever you dish out, I can take it!" She said to him with confidence.

Conner instructed Ms. Evans to slide down to come face-to-face with his cock once more. He stroked her ponytail in order to get the perfect grip on her hair, all while she giggled with excitement.

"That's right, baby. Use my throat to jerk your dick off!" Ms. Evans said to him before slapping his cock against her tongue.

Pulling a leg back, he sunk her down on his dick; grinding her lips on the base. Conner felt like he was truly using Ms. Evans's head as a sextoy. She added an ambience of gags and wet sucks as he thrusted between her lips sideways. His mouth was permanently hanging open with a steady stream of moans and groans leaking out. The bed creaked from the rocking of his hips, even bumping into the wall. Unexpectedly, there was a knock on the door.

"Conner? Is everything alright in there?" Conner's mom said after knocking.

"E-Everything's fine! J-Just getting comfortable on the bed!" He said, technically not lying.

"Okay!" His mother said, instantly dropping the subject to leave.

"I can't believe you just fooled your mom into thinking you weren't working me like a seasoned whore," Ms. Evans said, catching her breath and licking the tip of Conner's cock.

"Ms. Evans, I frankly don't fucking care anymore. All I can think of is fucking your mouth to drench you in cum!" Conner said before resuming his hip thrusts.

Conner was strangely more excited from nearly being found out. He quickened his thrusts, going in as deep as he could. Ms. Evans dutifully sucked hard and kept her lips tight as Conner tested her facial muscles to the limit.

"Wear my sperm, you fucking slut!" Conner exclaimed.

Conner aggressively jerked his cock as soon as it left Ms. Evans's mouth. With her mouth open and tongue out, he coated her face and tongue with his hot spunk. Rope after rope of thick cum sprayed out, streaking down her face. Several stray shots even got in her hair as well. Only a few grazed her tongue, giving her barely enough to get a satisfying swallow.

"Oh... my... god..." Ms. Evans said with a grin. "You just gave me a *massive* facial!"

Ms. Evans got up and looked in the mirror, gasping with a smile at the mess she was in.

"Get a picture! This is definitely spank material!" Ms. Evans said, eagerly handing Conner her phone from her purse.

Conner took as many pictures as possible with the promise of being forwarded the private photoshoot. She walked over to the bathroom connected to his room before pausing and turning around.

"Want me to wash-up or just say, "fuck it" and walk out of here wearing my trophy?" Ms. Evans asked.

Conner's brain was caught between two decisions: conscious and horny; horny won.

"Walk out with my cum all over you," he bluntly stated.

Ms. Evans gave him a wink before gathering her things and leaving his room. Through the walls, he heard her giving his mother a goodbye before leaving. He would never get the answer of whether or not his mother saw her, nor noticed her state but she seemed more welcoming to Ms. Evans coming back over...

*****

Conner was nearly in tears as he chewed another bite of his steak. Not only did Ms. Evans invite him over for dinner, but she also went the extra mile of cooking his favorite meal just the way he liked.

"This is awesome..." he said, nearly choking up.

"Steak, mashed potatoes and macaroni and dino-nuggets... who would have known that this is the perfect combo!" Ms. Evans said, happily taking another bite.

Conner felt that he should have put in some more effort into his attire, looking down at his tee referencing pop-culture with torn-jeans. Glancing over with his head down, he couldn't help but be impressed with Ms. Evans's casual, yet mature, dress.

"Fuuuuuck, that dress looks so good on her..." he thought, scanning every inch of her yellow sundress.

"Like it?" Ms. Evans asked, catching Conner ogling her. "I made sure that it was everything you'd like~"

Conner had no idea of knowing whether or not she was talking about what he wanted to eat or how she dressed; he was happy that everything was awesome either way.

"All done?" Ms. Evans said, already reaching for Conner's empty plate.

12