Kenny Takes Charge

Story Info
Brother-in-law takes advantage of brother's wife.
2.8k words
4.28
43.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk28
tk28
8 Followers

Kenny was staying with his brother and his wife, helping to clear some of the property. He had a small RV trailer that he slept in.

Pam, his sister-in-law, was sexy blonde of about 36. She had a nice set of tits and long blonde hair. She wasn't really 'beautiful' but she was attractive. He had lusted after her since he was a kid living with them and going to school. She could be a bitch but most of the time it was worth it just to see her show off her tits.

Wayne, his brother, didn't really understand women and Ken could tell that he didn't understand how to handle Pam. It looked like he was in charge but she always got her way.

Kenny pulled the joint out of his cigarette pack. He noticed it was thicker and harder than usual. He bought it, and 4 others, from one of his customers just before he left work and headed for his brothers house. He remembered her saying that this pot was especially potent due to some special processing. As he recalled she called it 'Aphrodisia' or something like that. After examining it for a few more seconds he placed it in his mouth and lit the end.

He took a big hit, noticing that it was hard to draw on but he was getting a lot of smoke, and sat back to enjoy getting high and watching TV. His brother was at work until 3:00 in the morning and Pam, his sister-in-law, had gone to bed.

He held it in as long as he could then... "Wooosshhhh," it raced out of his lungs. Taking another pull he finds he can only hold it in for a short time before it too must be expelled.

Suddenly the first wave of euphoria rushes over his body. The sensation is so overpowering that he just falls back into the couch dropping the joint on the floor. With some effort, he pulls his hand back to his face to take another drag and discovers the joint is gone. As he bends over to pick it up the second wave of his drug induced high rushes up and down his body. Rough grease stained fingers nimbly grab the joint and put it on the table.

The high is climbing fast for him. His whole body tingles and his senses seem to be amplified to some extent. He can't remember ever feeling quite the way he does at this moment. Sitting back on the couch he lets the rush continue while he rides along and enjoys it.

For several minutes Kenny stares at the ceiling not thinking about much of anything until the door to Wayne and Pams' bedroom opens and Pam walks out.

"Kenny, are you smoking?" She could see the ashtray on the table with his lighter and the joint.

Her face swam into view as he slowly lowered his head in response to her question. His attention did not rest on her face but instead continued to move down to the swell of her large breasts and the outline of the large nipples inside the purple night-shirt she was wearing. Erotic fantasies of his sister-in-laws naked body flashed through his mind. His manhood swelled with lusty excitement as he imagined plundering Pams pussy and other parts of her body.

"I was just taking a hit on a joint," he said. "Would ya like some?" He had finally regained part of his composure after staring at her for several long seconds.

"That thing sure smells funny." She looked at Ken's glazed eyes and allowed a smile to cross her face. "It must be pretty good, though, because you sure look stoned."

"Yah, I'd say it's real good. You ought to try some, it'll make you sleep better."

Pam didn't usually smoke pot but she was having trouble getting to sleep. Knowing the effect it usually had on her, it just might be worth the attempt, she thought.

"Okay, but would you light it for me?"

Kenny sat up, with a little effort, as Pam sat down. He couldn't help but notice that one of the upper buttons on her night-shirt had popped opened exposing most of one large tit. His already straining cock swelled even larger, he could feel the stinging of pubic hairs being pulled, but he pushed the pain out of his mind as he continued to imagine doing erotic things to her.

He lit the joint, took a toke for himself, then handed it to Pam. She took a long slow toke and handed it back.

'This isn't as harsh as usual,' she thought to herself as the smoke swirled through her lungs. She held it as long as she could then let it rush out. She caught her breath and accepted the joint back from Kenny.

"I don't want any more Ken," she said as she blew the second toke out and handed the joint to him.

They sat there for several minutes and said nothing. Ken let his eyes wander up and down Pam's full body.

She didn't notice this at first but eventually it did catch her eye and a hot flash waved through her body. She saw the desire in his eyes and felt the piercing stare as he focused on her chest.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" There was an excited quaver to her voice.

"I got something for you..." His eyes were locked on the now hardened nipples outlined in detail beneath the night shirt.

Pam caught the inflection in his voice just as the first wave of euphoria rushed over her body. Her heart did a double beat while she felt her breath rush out of her lungs. She sat back on the couch to catch her breath.

"What ... do ... you mean Kenny?" Her breath was coming back, slowly. The second wave of the high started rushing through her body.

"I mean that I got 9 inches of pure love for you." Kenny reached out to one of Pams' nipples and lightly tweaked it through her night-shirt. The already hard bud tightened even more.

The sensation generated by the sudden stimulation of her nipple was nearly too much to resist. Her drug hazed mind could barley concentrate on anything but the flashes of erotic pleasure that were erupting from the distended bud.

"Don't Kenny, ohhhhhhh, uuuuuggggghhhhh, I mean it ...quit, uuuggghhhhh!"

She tried to push his hand away but although her mind said do it her body refused to respond. It didn't take a lot of effort, on Kennys' part, to resist the feeble attempt to stop his errant fingers.

"You like it don't ya? Yeah I know you do. I bet you'll like this even better!"

Kenny let his free hand move to her pubic mound. Her slightly spread legs allowed his middle finger access to the already wet crotch of her panties. He started rubbing his finger up and down the moist strip of material, at first only lightly touching the area then progressively letting his finger force its way into her hot box.

"Oh No, please ... don't. It, it feels too good." Pam squirmed around his finger. She couldn't resist anymore, didn't want to resist. Her clitoris screamed at her as his finger moved back and forth across the sensitive bud.

"You're already cookin aren't ya?" He continued to rub her pussy while pinching and pulling her nipples. He finally couldn't wait any longer, he wanted to see her big titties. He released the nipple he was playing with and began to undue the buttons on her night shirt.

"Ohhhhhh, it feels... gawd it feels good!" Her hips started grinding against his hand in rythmn to his stroke. She no longer cared about fighting the lusty passion that had been released by the potent smoke.

Getting the night shirt unbuttoned, Ken pushed both sides back to expose her large unbridled tits. The large brown buds of her nipples floated in the creamy flesh of the heavy breasts.

Bending forward he brought his mouth down on one of the sensitive buds. Grabbing it with his teeth he let his tongue sweep back and forth across the rough surface.

"Oh yes, yes it feels good. Don't stop! Please don't stop now!" Her body was tensing and her back arching.

"Oh Oh...I'm going to cum, I'm gonna... ...CCCUUUMMMM!" Her body convulsed over and over again as she experienced the orgasm. Grabbing the deliciously stroking hand she pressed it into her wanton pussy as she bucked against it as hard as she could. Her juices flowed freely and soon the couch cushion was soaking wet.

Kenny continued to work on her nipple as she came on his hand. This caused her orgasm to last longer than it other wise might have.

"Don't stop! Uuuggghhh ugh. feels sooo ggoood!" She continued to grind and buck her pussy against the stroking finger.

For several minutes Kenny continued to rub Pams yielding flower. Her convulsions slowly ebbed and she started letting herself relax. Ken pulled his fingers away. He let the rock hard nipple he had been sucking go.

Sitting up and away from Pams still vibrating body, Kenny grabbed the joint and lit it. He took a long drag on it then stabbed it out in the ash tray. After holding it for a few seconds he bent back over Pams half naked body and pressed his lips to hers. She responded in kind allowing his tongue to push her mouth open. He kissed her for several seconds more then gently blew the powerful smoke into her lungs. He continued to kiss her until she pulled away and exhaled.

Kenny stood up, undid his pants, letting them drop to the floor, then unbuttoned his shirt. He stared down at Pams half naked body as he stepped out of the fallen trousers and dropped his shirt beside them.

"I'm gonna show you what you been missing," he told her as he grabbed her panties and pulled them down her legs and over her feet. He tossed them onto the coffee table then reached down, grabbed her arm and pulled her up off the couch.

Her mind was spinning as Ken pulled her up. She felt him pull the shirt off and grab her breasts. Without any concious command her hand reached out and found his rock hard cock. Wrapping her fingers around as much of it as she could she started stroking the hard shaft. She realized immediately that his cock was much bigger than Wayne's. Erotic jolts of electricity erupted from her nipples at that thought.

He let her continue for several seconds then turned her around and pushed her into the bedroom. There was no resistance at all. "Get on your hands and knees," he told her as he they climbed into bed.

She got up on her hands and knees, turning back to look at Kens muscular body as he approached her ass. His 10 inch cock was standing straight out from his groin both scaring her with its size and girth and exciting her with the prospect of the fucking she was going to receive.

Pam's lust driven passion was completely out of control. She wanted Kenny. It didn't matter that he was her brother-in- law, right now they were lovers.

Kenny moved into position behind Pams' widely spread thighs. The mushroom head of his eager cock bumped against her swollen labia as he grabbed her creamy hips. She recoiled back against him and let out a deep throaty moan of desire and thrill. Her flower was wide open and so wet that the movement smeared his shaft with hot pussy cream.

He held Pams' ass tight against his waist. His aching manhood throbbed against her pussy. She responded with a sexy mewl from deep within her chest after each pulse.

She pressed back against him as he started massaging her full buttocks, enjoying the action of his cock against her swollen clit.

"You want it?" He was getting much hornier than he had been in a long time. He wanted to fuck her right now but knew it would be better if he took his time.

Pam turned her face back over her shoulder and looked up at him dreamily. "Oh yesssss! I want it Ken! Give me all your cock!" Her voice was deep and sexy and as if to emphasize her response she began to grind her ass against his groin.

"Baby, I'm gonna fuck you good! You can count on that."

She smiled at him as her head turned back around.

His excitement was building fast now. He could not hold back much longer. Letting go of Pams' voluptuous ass he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her up into a kneeling position.

Releasing her hair Ken reached around her chest and scooped up her huge tits, clamping onto the rock hard buds of her nipples. He rolled the sensitive tips tightly.

Her response was swift and to the point. "OOWWW. Oh... please fuck me, I want your cock in my pussy."

She turned her head toward his face. His lips clamped onto her mouth. She felt the kiss explode from the core of her being. Her tongue worked its way into Kens eagerly receptive mouth. The kiss continued for what seemed like hours as their tongues danced about each other.

Their lips finally parted, Kennys' teeth pulling Pams' lower lip until it slipped from the light bite.

"You ready for me to fuck you babe?"

"Oh yeah, fuck me now!"

Ken let go of the taut nipples and pushed her back down into the doggie position.

With one hand he grabbed a handfull of her cheeks and pushed her grinding ass away. With the other hand he guided his thick member to the swollen lips of her well lubricated pussy.

The hot contact of Kens' cock with her labia caused Pam to lose her breath in excitement. Taking a big gulp of air she put her head down and pressed back against the hot shaft as hard as she could. Kenny was trying to control the entry but she caught him off guard. Before he could grab her hips and control the action her ass had smacked against his hips. Every bit of his thick nine inches was buried in her cunt.

"Oh yeah...that feels so good!" Her breathing was labored and shallow. The words were full of desire.

"Oh man you got a hot snappin pussy, I mean to tell ya!"

Pam pulled away from Ken's hot thighs then shoved back against them, increasing her rythmn with each thrust.

Ken clutched her hips then took over the action. He began pile-driving into her pussy as hard as he could. Pam's attempt to fuck was nothing compared with the speed with which his massive member now reamed her wanton cunt.

For several minutes, though they seemed like hours, Ken pounded into Pam's eagerly accepting pussy. He wasn't sure how long he could hold back the orgasm that was building but he new it wouldn't be much longer.

Their sweating bodies continued to pound against each other for several more minutes. The ferocity of the fucking was close to violence, with both of them working feverishly against the other.

Ken felt his orgasm building. Pams hot clasping pussy was brining him off much faster than normal. He leaned over her back and grabbed her tits. Putting every ounce of energy he had into driving into her hot pussy, he started to cum.

Pam could stand it no longer. Her mind was afire with desire and sensation. Her orgasm was not going to be denied. She felt Kens cock swell as he neared his release. This excited her beyond control. She started to cum just as he did.

"Oh yeah... OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH... I'm CCCCUUUUMMMM..." Her brain flashed white as she felt the swollen cock fire its hot load into her womb.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH..." Kenny had never felt an orgasm of this magnitude. It felt like he sprayed her pussy for hours. "Oh man your good. Wow... What fuckin pussy!"

Sweat dripped from both their bodies as they ground their bodies together. For several long minutes they violently flailed at each other, each emitted sounds of guttural desire and lust, then, finally, they both let out a final groan, slowed down, and stopped.

Pam collapsed on the bed her body spent and drained. Kenny laid on her back for a couple of minutes then slowly lifted himself up. His cock slipped from her soaking pussy.

She was asleep before he got off the bed. Kenny's brain swam in the drug induced haze. He could hardly focus as he left the bedroom. With some effort he found his pants, put them on, and fell on the couch. Within minutes he was snoring.

more to CUM ...

tk28
tk28
8 Followers