Kenny's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More, you son of a bitch!" Lynn screamed, thrusting her whole body up against his mouth. "MORE!" Kenny could hardly breathe. His face was deep in the folds of Lynn's sweating groin. But he didn't care. What really mattered to him was getting her off.

It took a while for Lynn to realize what her submissive lover was doing, but once she did, her entire body shook with lust. Pressing her hands to the seat of the chair, Lynn lifted her ass off the cushion. The games had begun. Kenny was tired of the submissive role he was playing.

"Jesus Christ!" the woman screamed, responding to the first encroachment of Kenny's talented tongue.

Her teasing games had really turned her on. As she slumped down into the large chair, Lynn was no longer the cool, detached seductress of earlier in the evening. She was now a horny, panting animal craving release which only a climax could deliver. Kenny had clamped onto her clit and was humming a Bach toccata on her tip. The vibrations were driving her mad.

Kenny knew how to lick pussy. His mother had taught him well. He slowly tortured the young woman's clit. He wrapped his lips around the hard, erect nub of her clit, munching and pulling on it gently. With Lynn's clit between his lips, Kenny began to wiggle it with the tip of his tongue.

Kenny knew what his lips and tongue were doing to her. He wanted to build Lynn's passions to the point she'd be climbing the walls. His lips sucked softly, tantalizing the cunt with just an overture. Playing the piano six hours a day taught him endurance. He could suck her all night long.

"Bite it, you bastard," Lynn finally screamed, unable to bear the sweet torture any longer. "Bite my fuckin' clit!"

Those were the words Kenny had been waiting for. He knew Lynn had become the submissive again. Very carefully, he took hold of Lynn's clit with his teeth. Her body trembled in response. And then, he began to apply pressure. His gentleness vanished as his lips yanked on her sensitive flesh; his teeth penetrated her swollen clit.

"That's it! That's it!" she cried, feeling the wave of her orgasm building through her body.

Lynn's body thrashed beneath Kenny's talented lips. Every muscle in her body twitched and jerked as the tears of intense pleasure welled up in her eyes. As her arms thrashed about her, the buttons on her low-cut blouse gave way, letting the huge melons of her tits spill free.

The cool air of the room hardened her nipples. Involuntarily, Lynn's hands rose to her boobs, and her fingers rolled and pulled at her nipples.

Lynn's orgasm seemed endless. With each thrust of her hips, a new climax ripped through her body. Over and over again, the young woman convulsed with powerful orgasms. And with each of her orgasms, Lynn ejaculated more cunt juice into Kenny's sucking mouth. She seemed capable of endless orgasms, each more powerful than its sister.

While his mouth was busy feasting on her rippling pussy, Kenny reached behind her and gripped her ass cheeks. Her ass was deliciously firm. He opened her backside until her anal pucker was accessible and then he corkscrewed his thumb into her winking hole. Her body was twisting, resisting only momentarily as she was pummeled by twin orgasms. Lynn's thighs relaxed their grip on his head and shoulders. Her thrusts became slower and slower until they stopped altogether. Her legs were barely hanging on his shoulders. But Kenny kept up the sucking until her nervous system gave way and she passed out.

Lynn's flesh glistened with perspiration. Her blouse was open, and this was the first time Kenny had been able to get a good look at her tits. Even though the muscles in her body had relaxed, he could still see the thrust of her huge breasts. Lynn's nipples had remained hard. He loved the curve of her hips, her strong thighs. It seemed her body was made for erotic pleasure.

Yet, most of all, Lenny loved Lynn's cunt. Her labia was dark and swollen. She had squirted and urinated due to loss of bladder control. Her clit was thick and exposed. The room smelled of cunt, even with the ocean harbor outside the patio.

Eventually the cool, fresh air of the room began to revive her. Though exhausted, she felt absolutely marvelous. Every muscle in her body felt relaxed. Kenny had turned out to be a better lover than she imagined.

Opening her eyes, she looked down and saw Kenny was still fascinated by her cunt. But more than that, she eyed the huge erection sticking out of the front of his pants. As exhausted and tired as she was, Lynn thought about all the wonderful things she could do with that piece of pork.

She reached out to run her fingers over the stiff meat of his rampant prick.

"Oh, that's a lovely cock," she crooned, a bit drunk with the feel of his hot fuck-pole in her hand. She milked him gently, not wanting him to shoot his load too soon, but delighting in how sensitive he was to her manual stimulation. A large blob of precum oozed out of the slit in his purple cockhead, which she smeared over his knob. She slowly pulled his foreskin back and forth over the flared rim of his knob and looked into his eyes.

"Do you like this?"

"You know I do!" he muttered.

Unable to resist the temptation any long, she leaned forward on the sofa to press her face against the hot flesh of his cock. The lusty male smell of his prick and balls was delicious. The abundance of randy male meat pressed against her face made her giddy.

Kenny groaned when she finally moved her lips up to his bloated cockhead and took half the length of his cock deep in her mouth. Her eyes closed, she gradually worked her way down to the base of his prick until she felt his fat cock knob jabbing at the back of her throat. After the deepest penetration possible, she slowly pulled back, leaving a trail of her saliva on his throbbing shaft.

"Oh, jeez ..." he groaned.

Lynn was gluttonous. She sucked hard, moving her mouth up and down his length, slurping her tongue over his knob when she pulled back , squeezing and tugging at his balls. Putting his hands on her shoulders, he gently rocked his hips back and forth, fucking her mouth with a slow rhythm. She began stimulating his ass-hole with her finger, and then it didn't take long. He exploded, pumping spurt after spurt down her throat. Mewing with delight, she sucked hungrily on his cock, and squeezed his balls to get all he had to give.

When he had finished unloading, he pulled away.

"You tasted so good," Lynn smiled up at him. "I loved sucking you. "

Bending over he gently pressed his lips on hers, but his long, thick cock indicated that he still had to get his rocks off again. He had come too soon.

"What should I do?" he smiled at her. "I've still got a hard-on. "

Shrugging, Lynn smiled as she glanced down at his thick shaft. It would be great to stick it up her ass, he thought. And she thought she could jerk him off.

"What do you want to do now, Kenny?" she smiled at him. She appeared to have re-fueled. Ready to get back into the fray.

"I want to fuck your ass," he grinned. He didn't appear to be into butt fucking, but what the hell. With the mood she was in, she'd fuck a donkey.

"Are you sure you can manage?" she asked.

He nodded.

"That's the way I want to fuck you," he assured her. She turned onto her stomach, letting one leg dangle on the floor.

"It might take a bit before I get it in there," he told her. His knob was huge.

"Is this your first time?"

"No." He didn't want to tell her about doing it to his mother. His mother loved all her orifices filled.

Kenny, using his own spittle on his penis, parted her ass cheeks. Gently he eased his cock knob between her buttocks.

"I don't suppose you have any Vaseline on you," she mumbled. It's not something a guy puts in his wallet.

When he got his pecker against her tight pucker she realized he might have to finesse it a bit. Kenny was still determined he was going to get it into her ass. It looked like she'd already been reamed up the ass, because her pucker opened easily.

"Do it slow," she suggested. "You have a big cock."

He knew he had to slip it in fast. If he diddled back there she'd think he was a rookie, and back out. Ramming his truncheon forward, he was targeting her pucker.

Kenny was getting frantic. He was wild as his entire penis slipped up her ass. "Ohhh, that feels so good," he told her as he shoved it up deeper.

The initial stab of pain bothered her; Kenny was hung.

"You're hurting me, Kenny," she complained. "Stop it, damn it!"

Kenny paid no attention. Her churning ass cheeks fueled him on. The more she twisted and squirmed, the more he rammed his weapon up her tight ass-hole.

Chapter 3

We have to understand we are not shooting a porn film. Kenny was still wearing his pants, although they were wrapped around his ankles. His cellphone was in his back pocket, and it rang. Caller ID says it's his mother. He had to answer it.

"Hello?" he said.

"Kenny, it's mom," I'm watching a good program on Channel 9."

"Yeah?" he puffed. "Good ..."

"You sound out of breath! What are you doing?"

Lynn was waiting. "Who the fuck is that???"

"My mother," Kenny had to tell her.

"Your mother??? What the fuck does she want??? Can't you tell her you're busy?"

"Mom always wants to know what I'm doing."

Kenny told her. "I'm fucking someone, mom ..."

"What?????? At the movies?"

"No ... we're at her apartment."

There was silence. Kenny hated it when his mother was silent.

"Are you close by??" his mother asked.

"No, Mom, we're down at the harbor."

"Well ... do you need me to come over???"

"No, Mom. We are OK. Thanks anyway ..."

Lynn was getting pissed. "Your mother wants a threesome?"

Kenny knew his mother. She really wanted to meet Lynn. "Not exactly, she wants to meet you."

Lynn huffed. "This is too fucking weird."

"I gotta go, Mom. I'll be home in a while ..." He disconnected the call.

Kenny resumed his ass maneuvers. It took a few minutes before picking up the tempo again, but she was ready. She was pushing back to meet his cock thrusts; he knew that she was enjoying it.

"Fuck me," Lynn begged. "Fuck it good. I want to feel it. "

Kenny rammed her harder; the slapping sounds made a dog bark.

"Fuck me," she gasped in sexual pleasure. "I want to feel you shooting in my ass-hole. "

Kenny was ramming it in her. He was just as anxious to get his rocks off as she was to receive his cum blast.

"Keep it up," he told her. "Keep twisting your ass for me. Now you're doing it. that's the way I like it. Fuck it. " With determination and drive he went on ramming her. She wondered how much more of this she could take. This guy was a maniac.

"Ohhh," she gasped, "fuck me. Fuck me, Kenny. "

He was giving it his best shot.

"I thought you were going to kill me ..." the woman sighed as she pushed back to meet his driving stabs.

Kenny reached down to grip her bare buttocks. He didn't care about her pain. "Keep fucking me," he gasped as he rutted up her ass-hole.

It was wonderful the way Lynn was cooperating. She had stopped complaining and was twisting in rhythm.

"I'm really hot for your butt, hon," he told her, "and I'm gonna shoot in a minute. Fuck it!! Fuck!"

Lynn loved it as Kenny's groaning prepared her.

"Yes," he told her, "fuck. Ohhh, shit ... keep your ass twisting. "

Lynn's firm buttocks ground around as his massive cock went on driving into her.

This was the kind of erotic screw she liked. A man who dared do anything. Kenny wasn't stopping until he blew his load in her ass.

"I feel it," she told him. "Every fucking inch of it. Give it to me. "

As her ass cheeks rolled back and forth, Kenny squeezed them. Lynn loved his soft fingers massaging her body. She liked it when his hard cock drove deeper. The magic moment arrived: "I'm coming," he gasped. "Fuck it. "

He'd been saving it all night. When he shot he almost blew her back against the wall as if she'd been shot out of a cannon.

She twisted her ass and when he withdrew, it was like pulling a cork out of a wine bottle. It popped.

"Roll over," he told her.

Lynn opened her thighs; the sight of her pussy fringed with hair got to him. He leaned close.

"Pinch my joy button," she said.

He used his thumb and forefinger, twisting the knob on its tip.

"Ohhh, that really turns me on," she panted as she rolled her hips. "I'm burning up for you, baby," she gasped, shoving her muff up at his mouth.

He held her ass cheeks as she twisted around. And then his tongue found her love niche.

"Eat it," she begged him. "Lick it"

With loving concentration, his tongue swept the inside of her love channel.

"Suck me," she begged passionately. "Suck my box. "

Suddenly Lynn was juicing in his mouth. With his lips pressed tightly across her slit, he ate her.

"Ohhh," Lynn groaned, "keep running your tongue in there. You're driving me crazy. Don't stop or I'll die ..."

Kenny licked out the inside of her pussy until his tongue was swollen. Lynn loved every moment of it. Finally he pulled away.

"You're wonderful," she told him. "You sure can eat pussy ..."

It was true. Kenny was an expert pussy eater. But now his eyes focused on her labia. He was eager to slip his cock into her. Brushing his erect member back and forth across her slippery lips, Kenny teased her.

"Aren't you ever gonna fuck me?" Lynn joked. "Stick it in there! "

He didn't wait any longer now. He plunged his dick back into her.

"Ohhh," Lynn groaned as she felt his thick penis driving up to her cervix.

Throwing her legs over his, she pushed back. "You make me feel so good," she panted as she pumped her pussy for him.

Kenny didn't say a word. His jaw hung slack and his lust-glazed eyes looked at her as he fucked like a crazy man.

"Finger fuck my ass-hole," he said. "While I fuck you ..."

Lynn reached back. She gripped his ass cheeks. He was humping now as he rammed it to her. Parting his buttocks, she let her finger slide up his hole.

"Ohhh, that feels so good," he told her. "Finger fuck me. "

Breathing heavy, he used his penis to go on ramming her. "Yeah, you bitch ..." he gasped as he went on thrusting.

"Screw my cunt," she panted. "Fuck me. "

"I'm gonna cum soon," he panted as he increased the tempo of his cock stabs. Her pussy muscles gripped his cock.

"Fuck me," she begged anxiously, "fuck me. " Lynn's legs were trembling with passion. She wanted it. Every inch of it.

"I want it," she begged. "Give it to me. Ohhhhh ... what a fuck! "

Kenny loved the feel of her slim finger slipping up his ass-hole. He thought about the sensation of having his prostate gland massaged. It was a first for him. Something his mother never did. Moreover, he loved her vaginal muscles clipping his cock and squeezing as he unloaded his cum.

I'm coming," he gasped. "Ohhh, baby, fuck it. " Spasm after spasm of hot cum shot into her pussy.

"Ohhh," he groaned, "fuck me. Fuck it ... "

He continued shoving his rod into her until his cock had emptied itself completely. Lynn removed her finger from his ass-hole and Kenny pulled out of her pussy.

"You're a good piece of ass," Kenny told her flatly.

"It's nice to know I'm worth something," Lynn laughed, as she looked at him.

Thinking about what happened tonight, Kenny couldn't believe it didn't cost him a dime. She'd paid for his drink, the cab fare, and tipped him a C-note. She must have thought he was a sex worker. Well .. he did work his ass off, in the process dumping a gallon of sperm into her. Love? Well, she loved his tongue, and she loved his fingers, and she loved his cock. Not too bad for a first date. He hoped his mother hadn't gone to bed yet ...


12