Ken's Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It would take a man to smack me, properly." she pouted provocatively, "not a mouse like you."

"Right," growled Ken, showing the large bulge in his pants to the camera, "I'll hold you to that......and a proper smacking you shall get ........when I get the chance."

I saw Miranda giggle and give Ken a little push away from her. Then, grinning, he took the hint and came out of the room to allow her to get dressed. I could tell by his face that he had enjoyed himself. After all, he had been rather naughty and had got away with it. Also, he has slapped her twice on her naked curvaceous bum and she hadn't made a fuss. Nice going, indeed.

I loaded up the video camera and put it back in its hiding place, ready for the next time. What new secrets it might reveal to me...........It was so exhilarating.

After the massage session and Ken had driven off, Miranda had come downstairs, fully dressed, her face flushed and eyes bright with excitement.

"How did it go?" I had asked her. "He didn't try anything, did he?"

"Oh No," she said quickly to reassure me. "He was quite good, actually, very professional. I shouldn't have worried."

"Oh well, that's a relief, then.........sorry I couldn't do it myself, but, this wrist just isn't up to it."

"Well he's offered to do it again...if you think it will be alright," she said, trying to be casual about it.

"O.K" I nodded. "Seeing as he's trustworthy, I'll ask him to come over and give you another little session."

The next day Miranda informed me that her back was feeling a little bit better after Ken's massage. "He seems to have the knack" she added.

It was obvious to me that she wanted him back for a repeat performance, despite all the "naughtiness" she had ticked him off about. Of course, she didn't know that I had witnessed the whole thing on videotape.

I was thinking about ringing Ken, when he beat me to it and rang me. Apparently, he'd found another computer programme that he wanted to bring across, and, as he was going into town, he could call in on the way. It was no trouble.

"Yes," I said, "please do call, we'll be in. And while you are here maybe you could give Miranda another massage. She was pleased with the one you gave her yesterday."

"Was she now," he growled. "Well it's good to know I got it right."

I could almost read his mind. He was thinking of how his hand had strayed meaningfully over her body during the massage and, even so, she was asking him to do it again. Wow! I bet he couldn't wait to get here.

When he turned up the next day, I wanted to keep him waiting a bit for his fun, so, I asked him to help me with a computer problem I was having with my music downloads. I had already worked it out for myself, but, keeping him away from my wife for a while kept me amused. I knew where he wanted to be and I could feel his frustration mounting. Obviously his mind was very much elsewhere.

Eventually I said, "Oh, I think Miranda will want her massage now......are you ready?"

He was ready alright.

I saw Miranda blush as she made her way up the stairs, no doubt anticipating what was to come and feeling guilty about it already. I could tell Ken wanted to go up straight away but he chose instead to catch the view from the bottom of the stairs as Miranda' bum swung enticingly to and fro......all the way up.

I gave her only a minute or so before shouting......."Ken's coming up dear, you ready?".......

She gave out a little shriek of panic as Ken walked in on her. He had caught her in a state of disarray with her pantyhose and knickers halfway down her thighs. On my way up, behind Ken, I saw it through the bedroom mirror reflection and chuckled quietly. She was all red faced and flustered......."I'm not ready," she cried.

"Turn your back for a minute," I asked him, but he chose not to hear me. He was too busy staring at Miranda in her state of undress.

"There's someone at the front door bell," I lied making it up. There was nobody there at all, but, it gave me a chance to leave them. And, I knew I would be seeing the whole thing on videotape later on.

As I got down into the hall, I heard a sharp slap followed by a muffled shriek from Miranda as Ken took advantage of her dishevelled state to land a hard smack on her bare bottom. This time, I chose to ignore it. However, I got the distinct impression that Ken didn't give a shit whether I heard it or not. He was getting very familiar with my wife and her lovely backside.

That was something I could look forward to seeing on film later on. I prayed the little recorder wouldn't let me down.

They were up there in total for nearly 30 minutes, a long time for a quick massage, but not quite long enough to cause alarm. I could tell from the look of satisfaction on Ken's face that he was pleased with the way it had gone.

Then Miranda came down looking guilty and trying to rub her bum without me seeing. Ken had obviously slapped her arse pretty hard. What else had he done? I couldn't wait to find out. What would the evidence reveal?

Yes I saw the slap, because, that was just about the first thing he had done. Out of curiosity, I had to rewind the tape to the point when he came into the room to catch my wife "au flagrante." It was a delicious moment, and one that was my fault, because, I gave her no time at all, just enough to partially undress. I had timed it perfectly. God, she was so embarrassed to be caught like that and she flushed up immediately. Ken, of course, had ignored my request and had continued to stare while she stumbled around in a panic trying to get her knickers back on. That's when he slapped her, while she was bending down frantically trying to sort herself out. She jumped in alarm and shrieked, (how delightful to witness it.) He had certainly administered a hard enough slap.

Then, she put her hand across her mouth as she realised that I might have heard her and possibly intervene. She froze for a moment, while Ken took advantage to stroke her bare bum. Then, when they both realised I probably hadn't heard, she told him off.

"Will you stop that?" She hissed, pulling her panties back on.

Ken watched her with a disappointed look on his face. He obviously hadn't expected her to do that.

"You're not behaving like a gentleman," she told him, by way of explanation.

"I'm sorry," said Ken apologetically. "It's just that you have the kind of ass that just begs to be slapped."

"Is that a fact?" She smiled, sarcastically. But, I could tell she was secretly pleased about it.

Then she handed him the tube of cream, hoping, I suppose, to get on with the massage.

"Fuck that," said Ken; "I want a feel of those lovely legs first. Come here..........NOW."

She gasped and tried to let him know she was shocked. But her body language was saying quite the opposite.

"I said........ Come here, woman," he ordered.

There was a silence, but, Ken's strong will prevailed over her reluctance.

Eventually, red faced and flustered she submissively moved towards him. I held my breath as I watched, fascinated. For the moment all thoughts of her massage had been put to one side.

Ken made her stand, feet apart, while he kneeled in front of her and ran his hand up and down her long shapely legs. "God, you've got great legs," he growled, as his hand slid up and down both sides of her silky bare thighs.

"My God, he's getting his hand away", I murmured, as I watched, fascinated.

It was obvious that she was enjoying the sensation of having her legs fondled .........but a guilty conscience suddenly came to the fore.............

"I shouldn't be letting you do this," she said biting her lip and frowning.

("No darling you shouldn't" I commented as the tape ran on.)

"Look," he retorted. "I think I'm entitled to some reward for giving you these massages."

Then a few seconds later it was; "Ken......no.....You mustn't.....please stop."

I could see that although she was trying to be firm, his hand was getting dangerously near her pussy and she was frantically trying to ward him off. Her decision to slip her panties back on had proved to be a good one.

Then, suddenly, he stopped his assault, unzipped his trousers and got his cock out. I whistled softly because even I had to admire it. It was big and hard and long, something to be proud of when you are showing it to a woman.

Her eyes opened wide with shock as she stared at his rampant manhood.

"Ken! Are you mad, put that thing away? My husband could come in at any moment."

"No, he won't," said Ken confidently. "Look in any case, I'll stand with my back against the door."

"Ken.......Please," she protested.

He took her wrist and pulled her hand close.

"First you must hold it.....just for a second or two......I'm not putting it away until you do."

"Are you crazy?" She whispered, but, something in her voice told me she was going to do it.

Ken just placed her hand against his cock. "Come on, just for a minute.......... I want you to."

Then, Miranda, dropping her pretence of shyness and reluctance, gripped his hard erection and held it firmly.

"What do you think about that," said Ken, proudly.

"It's nice and big" admitted Miranda, "and so hard..."

"Is it bigger than Jeff's?" He persisted.

"Yes," she sighed, "If you must know, yes.....it is."

("Well thanks' Miranda," I muttered watching the tape.)

He grinned with satisfaction as he put it away. It was just what a prospective lover wants to hear when he's trying to seduce a married woman....that his cock is bigger, better and harder than her husband's. Then, I also remembered that old theory about getting a woman to hold a man's cock.

"Get a cock in a women's hand and it's just a step away from getting into her pussy."

Maybe that was still true........even when that woman was supposedly a respectable married lady, like my wife.

Miranda was clearly flustered and excited with Ken's sexual interest in her. But, at the same time she was anxious that they got on with what they were up there for.

"Please we must get on," she said urgently. Then red faced and panting, from Ken's display of blatant lust for her, she quickly peeled off her panties and lay face down as usual on top of the bed.

Ken rubbed in the cream all over her injured rear end and for a minute or two actually behaved himself. Then, temptation got the better of him and his hand began to delve down between the tops of her bare thighs.........

"Stop it," she giggled as she bent her arm around to fend him off.

Then, just after that, came another turning point in their growing relationship.

Ken said. "Why don't you turn over and lie on your back for a change"

My wife lifted her head off the pillow and looked back at him over her shoulder.

"How can you massage me if I do that?"

"I'm finished doing that, I just want you to turn over."

"Why?" she asked coyly.

"I think you already know the answer to that you little tease"

"I don't think I should" she stalled.

"If you don't, I'll tickle you until you do," he threatened.

"Ken Harris, you are an awful man" she complained, but, my eyes opened wide in disbelief as she turned over onto her back, just as he wanted.

"There now that's better isn't it," he said approvingly. "Now be brave and show me your pussy, you can't be that shy, you're a mature woman."

"I'm also a married woman," she pointed out, but he knew that anyway and it hadn't stopped him so far.

And she didn't stop him pulling her panties down, even raising her bum of the bed to help the process.

It was something I would rewind on the tape over and over. The triumph of his growing lust and a married woman's surrender.

After that, she was holding her hand over her pussy as a last line of defence, but, he gently but firmly, took hold of her wrist and moved it away. She didn't move it back. His reward was to look upon her uncovered vagina. It was another little victory for him. Her eyes shone bright as she leaned back on her elbows and lifted one knee to show off her legs. Then, she just watched him as he stared brazenly at her hairy cunt, her face flushed with sexual excitement.

Meanwhile, Ken was within sniffing distance of my wife's vagina, his eyes memorising every detail.

"Wow" said Ken, raising his head, eventually, and looking at her narrow waist, long shapely legs and hairy pussy. "God, you're incredible, he drooled. What a pair of legs you've got"

Then, yielding to temptation, he ran his hand up over her thighs, closer and closer to her sex.

"Ken....no" she said. "You're not allowed to touch. I've got to draw the line somewhere......."

But he did touch, albeit very briefly, as her vagina then became the focus of attention for both of them. They were behaving like a couple of young teenagers discovering sex for the first time. Even watching it on tape I could sense that the atmosphere was electric.

Despite her stipulation, Ken just kept on trying. At first, she was pushing his hand away immediately, but then, as he persisted, she let his hand linger there for a shade longer each time. "No, Ken, you mustn't" she kept saying, but, her voice carried little conviction. She was breathing hard and emitting little gasps of pleasure every time his fingers made contact. And, then, with a deep sigh, she just surrendered and let him take possession. As she moaned, closed her eyes and put her head back, Ken's busy fingers stroked her slit and found her clitoris. It certainly had an effect on her. I could hear the ticking of the bedside clock as he kept on working her sex. I could tell that my wife was getting worked up with the intimate attention he was giving her. Soon she was groaning loudly, thrusting her vagina up to meet ravaging fingers and opening her legs to allow him unrestricted access. ( It was part of the tape that I was to play over and over again over the coming days. The moment of my wife's downfall as Ken's driving lust finally took control."

"Oh Ken.......Ken," she sighed, desperately, as his fingers continued to torment her.

For his part Ken growled with pleasure knowing that now, finally, he was getting what he wanted...... What he had always wanted from the first time he had set eyes upon my sexually desirable wife. Now, he responded, by pushing his fingers deep into her vagina and making her swoon in ecstasy.

"Oh, oh.......oh........no," she whimpered.....

"Go Ken, go..........finger that bitches' cunt.......finger her good." I breathed excitedly, as I watched the video with wide eyed wonder.

It was a hot and sensual scene in their blossoming new relationship and I was so excited by it that I found myself pounding my cock as I watched. It was an unbelievable sight. My wife was actually allowing Ken to explore her vagina with his fingers while she spread her legs and lay back on the bed.

The fingering, and the intense pleasure it was bringing to both of them, continued for a little while longer, before they both came to their senses and realised they had run out of time. Regrettably, for the moment, their dirty little sex game had come to an end. But, it was obvious, watching their sexual excitement, that it would be continued.........at the earliest opportunity.

"He's got her," I muttered as I replayed Ken's smooth seduction of my wife. But, as I watched his glistening fingers invade Miranda's vagina all kinds of conflicting emotions hit me at once. It all seemed so unreal. I had been her husband for 17 years, but, she was now surrendering her sex to someone else. She had never surrendered it to me.....not like that. It was a sobering moment to say the least. It seemed that she had fallen under his control and I had been responsible for bringing them together.

It was a strange moment for me, because, as much as I was egging Ken on to succeed, I was a little disappointed that she had given in to him so easily. There was little doubt in my mind that soon he would be fucking my lovely wife, whether I liked it or not.

After I watched the tape through a couple of times, stopping at all the "juicy bits" and taking in all the sexual implications, I couldn't resist having another hard and satisfying wank......then I wanked off again. I was on such a sexual high. What was happening to me ...and my wife?

"Ken's coming over," she shouted from downstairs, the next day, after she had answered the telephone's ring. I could hear the suppressed excitement in her voice even though she tried hard to hide it.

It was no surprise, after I had witnessed their last session. He was on the brink of a sexual conquest of my wife and it would have taken armed troops to stop him completing her seduction.

I wanted to see if she was prepared to lie about what they had got up to yesterday. So I couldn't resist asking the all-important question. "Ken is still behaving himself, I trust? "

"Oh, yes," she assured me quickly and looking me straight in the eye. "He's being a perfect gentleman."

You lying bitch, I thought. The memory of their very first sex play still haunted me. I could still see her in my mind's eye; lying there with her long legs splayed out on the bed........surrendering her married vagina to Ken's exploring fingers.

Well, within the hour, he had arrived on time and had set me up on the computer with a new version of a game we were both interested in. I figured out that it must have cost him a fair amount to buy it. But then, what he was about to take from me was much more valuable. I could see through his little ploy. He was clearly trying to distract me and tie me with up with the new game while he got to play with my wife's naked body again.

"I'll just give Miranda another little massage while I'm here," he announced. "Apparently, it's doing her a lot of good."

"Thanks Ken," I said," it's very good of you to give up your time like this. You must be just about fed up with it. I know I was."

"Well" he said, "you know me, anything to help."

Oh they were keen, the pair of them. I could see it immediately. Both of them wanted to get upstairs and get on with the so called "massage". I could feel the sexual tension in the room rising. So, I played along.....

"Carry on," I more or less said to her. "The sooner you start the sooner you finish. I'm sure Ken has other things he wants to do today."

I watched him follow her up the stairs. This time she was wearing a short dress and he was looking up it. She's got a good pair of legs, my wife and I couldn't really blame him for his lust. No doubt, he couldn't wait to get his hands all over them. Meanwhile, Miranda's shyness of yesterday seemed to have gone and she was obviously going to strip for him in the bedroom while he watched and waited. There was no question of him waiting outside like the first time.

It's all above board and decent was the message that they were both trying to convey....but I knew different.

Once again, Ken closed the door firmly behind him to indicate that my presence wasn't wanted. So, I left them to it knowing that I would see everything later. It was very frustrating but it was all I could do. I could only bite my nails and wait.........

Later, with my heart beating with excitement, I watched it all........

He unzipped her dress at the back all the way down, that's the first thing he did. Then she slipped it off her shoulders and it fell to the floor. She stepped out of it and turned to face him.

"You've got a beautiful body, Miranda," he told her "and I want to enjoy it."

My wife just shook her head and rolled her eyes, but, I could tell she was not displeased with his admission of lust for her.

"Turn your back" she just said, "so I can take off my lingerie."

"No, I want to see you do it," he replied cheekily.

"You are a bad boy," she informed him. "I see I'm going to have trouble with you."

Well, give her credit, she didn't give him what he wanted. Instead, she went into the en-suite and stripped off quickly in there before coming back in with the famous green towel wrapped around her front. Then, Ken stunned me (and her) by whipping away the towel with a quick tug, catching her virtually stark naked. She gasped at his effrontery and quickly covered her vagina with her hand. But of course he'd already seen it and knew as well as I did that her modesty was just for show. Then, grinning confidently, before she could make it onto the bed for the massage, he delivered a quick slap to her bare bum.