Ken's Wartime Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had said that the Great War had been the 'War to end wars' but this second version had produced the atom bomb, and that had surely ended all wars. How could anyone possibly contemplate an invasion now was beyond all understanding.

Vera was on her way, but in all truthfulness he had little heart for her. Doris on the other hand was a little doll who made his heart flutter.

In the evening he walked out of camp and found Vera as expected waiting outside the railway station. She was as large as ever, wearing a floral frock. He remembered Pete's nickname for her; 'Bluto'.

She looked around and then pulled up her dress to show him her muff. Without even saying "Hello", "How do you do" or even "Howdy." There she was, exposing her undressed crotch to the whole village. He span round to make her cover herself before they were arrested.

Vera took him into the hotel opposite the train station where she already had a room booked. She threw him onto the bed, which did at least have proper sheets and blankets, and pulled her dress straight over her head. She was naked except for her stiletto shoes, with her legs parted and breasts heaving.

It was like being mounted by a bison.

Soon she was on top, loosening his clothing, pawing at his penis. He found that this did not have the same effect that it used to but then he remembered Doris's dirty seductive smile and he was there. He could see her undersized boobs silhouetted against the ceiling as she eased his erection into her body.

She swivelled her hips, leaning down to kiss him. Her passion was genuine and her movement effective. Soon he came. She was not satisfied though and wanted more.

* * * *

Ken woke; Vera was fondling him. When she had him as stiff as he was ever going to get, she pulled him on top and wrapped her legs around his waist so that he couldn't fall off while she fed him inside herself. She determined the pace, but he had nothing left to give her. She carried on until she reached her own climax, after which she lay, grinning at him in the gloom.

The next day they went down for breakfast but then immediately repaired back to their room, hanging the 'do not disturb sign' outside. She set to work again.

For the whole of that day, the following night and the next day she was either sleeping, eating or hard at it. Unfortunately by the end he was no longer hard at anything and eventually even Vera had to accept that there was nothing left to come.

She allowed him to dress and he staggered back into the camp where she was unable to follow.

* * * *

Vera kept sending him letters but Ken was struggling to find anything to say to her. In contrast, he had received mail from Doris, who intrigued him a great deal. He replied to the dark-haired girl with the slim waist and ready laugh. Soon they were writing regularly.

The British men were starting to be demobbed from the armed forces, each issued with a civvy suit to replace the uniforms which were all that they had after all those years in the services. Samuel and Edith now had their farm labourers back; they needed the jobs so the Land Army girls were no longer required.

Doris had no real family to go back to - they had been bombed out by a raid during the early days and any surviving relatives were dispersed. So she went to see Ken and stayed at the small hotel opposite the train station. By now Ken was simply ignoring the letters from Vera - not even opening them.

They discussed her options while they rested after a screw. Ken was likely to be sent back to the States imminently, but he had a confession to make. He did not originate from Glasgow Montana as he had told everyone. That was just a small town with a big airbase that he had passed through on the way to Europe.

He actually came from Butte, a mining town that he was slightly ashamed of. It was famous mostly for its large number of brothels. Doris had never heard of either place, in fact she had barely heard of Montana which she thought sounded like it should be in Canada.

He told her of his home town, barely with any exaggeration at all. Doris loved his tales of life in America, where everyone had a house with a white fence, a car with a big shiny chromium grille and children who played baseball and went to college.

* * * *

Epilogue

Ken stood looking across the water. He could see the Statue of Liberty in the distance and he knew that his Doris would also be able to see it, but from the other side.

For many months he had looked at the moon, knowing that his love was looking at that from across the ocean. Now the common viewpoint was a great deal closer and his heart was fluttering.

There were other men alongside him, watching silently the lights of the immense steamship that was in the distance.

Doris would be clutching her purse of documents that would see her admitted to her dreamland. Her passport and visa, her marriage certificate and more beside. Ahead was a great adventure, a life of exciting opportunities.

He had barely seen her since the wedding but they had written to each other nearly every day. He had returned to Montana with his unit, but as a war-bride she could join him now that he was back in his store, selling groceries.

She had a magazine that he had sent her; it had articles that she had studied closely. The publication was about people who lived in America where everyone was smiling, they all lived in houses with white fences and had huge cars with shiny radiator grilles. Cute children with happy faces played ball in the gardens and the sun always shone.