Kenzie Ch. 02

Story Info
Brother and sister have now completely swapped bodies.
6.4k words
4.58
6.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let my sister drive our car as we went to the doctor's office, since she now looked exactly like me, and we didn't want to draw attention to ourselves.

In fact, I had also let her make the appointment with Dr. Duvall, since Kenzie also now had my voice, and also my fingerprint to unlock my phone. It was Thursday morning, three days since we woke up having swapped genitals. Piece by piece, we had swapped bits of our bodies, starting with the sexual bits: I got her breasts, then her butt and hips, then her beautiful black hair. Then the more ordinary body parts: arms first, then legs. The last things that swapped, just this morning, were our faces.

Let me tell you, it's weird fucking your baby sister, when she has your body, but still has her own face.

Oh, yeah, for any of you who might be joining the story already in progress, almost immediately after my sister Kenzie and I swapped genitals, we gave into our longstanding lust. We've been fucking each other three, four, five times a day, with occasional breaks to make a sandwich of get a glass of water.

But now, on the fourth day of our new lives, when it appears that our bodies have completely swapped, we're starting to think about things like paying the rent. "One of us is going to have to go back to your job," she'd said that morning, while petting my breast. I had woken her up by sucking her off, and as she was about ready to cum, she had flipped me over and pounded me until she finished inside me. Like I wanted her to.

"Yeah, that's true," I said. "But whichever one of us that is, is going to need a doctor's note after being away for this long. That means we're going to have to go talk to my doctor and explain what's been happening to us."

Kenzie had looked shocked at that. "Are we going to have to explain to Dr. Duvall that you and I have been... have been..."

She was so sexy, with her new boy face, but her mannerisms that were still completely feminine. I reached up and stroked her handsome face. "It's okay," I said, "I'm pretty sure that we'll be protected by doctor-patient confidentiality. Since you and I are both adults and there's no force or abuse. She'll have to keep it quiet."

"Yeah but, I mean, Neil," she said, sounding a little bit desperate. "We've been having unprotected sex for three days. Brother-sister sex, Neil! For all we know, you might... you could already be..." She couldn't bring herself to say it.

But I smiled at the thought anyway. I hadn't told her yet, but I secretly hoped that Kenzie had gotten me pregnant, or that she might do it soon. Ever since the first time we fucked, and those four little words had slipped out of her mouth in a soft, sexy, terrified little whisper: "Please don't get pregnant." All these years that I had been lusting after her, I'd secretly thought that I would love to have a baby with Kenzie. Now, I might get to actually do it!

So I reached down and used my fingers to get her hard, and just as her breathing got heavy and ragged again, I whispered in her ear: "I won't let you finish in me again until you make the call."

That was a complete lie, of course. We'd both been insatiably horny ever since this swap had begun, we had barely been able to keep our hands off each other's bodies, and if I didn't have her inside me again soon, I was probably going to go insane. No need to tell her that, though.

Dr. Duvall had a pretty tight schedule, but Kenzie had poured on the charm, while pretending to be me the whole time, and managed to swing an emergency consult. So for the first time since Sunday night, we had to get dressed and leave the apartment. After I let her finish inside me one more time, of course.

We had to wear each other's clothes, as you'd expect, since we were wearing each other's bodies. Kenzie had taught me how to put on a bra correctly on Tuesday, simply for the sheer love of tearing it back off me again. This was her first time getting fully dressed up as me, though, and she quickly discovered she hated boxers. "Christ," she said, "my balls are flopping around like two cats in a sack. How do you stand to walk around this way?"

"I guess it's just a matter of getting used to it," I replied with a smile, and she'd play-slapped my cheek.

As I said, Kenzie drove us to the Medical Office Building, since it was my car and having the person who looked like me in the driver's seat seemed least likely to draw anybody's attention. I sat in the driver's seat and watched my sister handle my old beater. She drove the Chicago streets with a confidence that I'd never seen in her before. Maybe because, being taller now, she had a wider field of view, who knows. Still, just watching her do something as common as driving boldly was unbelievably erotic, and I just hoped I could keep myself under control through crosstown traffic.

Thankfully Kenzie found a parking spot near the front door, which almost never happens in this part of Chicago, but there you go. As we unbuckled our safety belts, I leaned in and gave her a peck on the cheek. "Get us checked in quickly," I whispered, letting my breath flutter on her cheek. "Then let's go to the unisex restroom."

It took her a moment to realize what the second half of my instruction meant--maybe because her brain hadn't shifted out of driving mode yet. But after a moment, she grinned widely and got a glimmer in her eyes.

God damn, my sister is a beautiful, beautiful man.

She took a seat at the check-in desk, while I stood behind her, my hands on her shoulders. I hoped my gesture looked appropriately sisterly, though I know she enjoyed my touch as much as I enjoyed hers. "Neil and Kenzie Ambrusco to see Dr. Duvall," she said simply, then pulled my insurance card out of her wallet with only a slight fumble. If the receptionist didn't realize Kenzie wasn't accustomed to wearing my body, she never let it slip.

Once we cleared the desk, I took off toward the unisex restroom at what I hoped was only a brisk walk, not a run. Kenzie waited a few seconds for plausible deniability, then followed behind. We had to wait a moment for a mother diapering her baby to clear out. The waiting made Kenzie uncomfortable, with her visible erection, but I watched that pretty, graceful mommy the whole time, a little bit envious. Hopefully, soon, Kenzie and I would have a baby of our own for me to care for like that.

And I could be Kenzie's one and only MILF.

Once we had the room to ourselves, Kenzie locked the door, then pushed me back against the wall. "We might only have a few minutes," she whispered, her voice husky with lust.

"Well then," I said, "you're the man, make sure we both get what we want in that time!"

Kenzie reached behind me to grab my plump, round girl-butt. She lifted me up and sat me on the sink counter so that our eyes were on the same level. I grabbed her face and started kissing her, while she put her hands up under my shirt and unhooked my bra. In seconds, her hands were on my tits, and I could feel her hard-on pressed up against my pussy.

"You're so beautiful, Neil," she said. "Oh my God, I never thought I could love someone as much as I love you. Your body is so perfect. I love you, big brother, I love every inch of you."

"You know, this body was yours a few days ago," I said from where I had my head buried in her neck. "Nothing about it has changed."

"I know, but when it was mine, it was just, you know, mine. Now that I can look at you from the outside, everything has changed. It's like seeing sunlight for the first time."

We kissed and groped and I felt myself getting wetter and wetter with anticipation. Our breathing was heavy and ragged, and our movements were out of control.

"Can I titty-fuck you again?" Kenzie asked between stiff, panting breaths. "That was so amazing last night, seeing your body move that way."

I shook my head. "I don't know if we have time to get me cleaned up if you spooge on my face again. It's going to have to be inside."

I had suspected this was coming, and dressed appropriately. I lifted my skirt and shifted the gusset of my panties aside as Kenzie unzipped and pulled her cock out. In seconds, she was buried deep inside me, for the third time this morning. This was our first time fucking outside of the apartment, and the cool glass of the mirror on my back was a contrast with the heat of Kenzie's body as she drilled into me. I gripped the edge of the counter to stabilize myself against her vigorous pounding so she wouldn't crack my skull against the mirror.

It makes me proud to say that, every time we fucked, we finished at the same time. She started to scream as she pumped me full of baby batter, so I grabbed her head with both hands and kissed her as hard as I could to keep her quiet. I mean, chances are that we weren't the first couple to fuck in this bathroom, but we're still brother and sister, so maybe a little caution was in order.

Finally both of us were spent. I leaned against the mirror and Kenzie leaned against me, still inside me. We lay there for several long seconds while we waited for our breathing to slow down. Let me tell you, getting fucked by my baby sister was an aerobic workout.

Eventually Kenzie pulled out of me and did up her fly. It took me a moment longer to get my equilibrium back, and also, I just enjoyed watching her beautiful man-body.

"You should probably go out first, and I'll follow along in a minute or so," I said, "or else everyone will know what we were doing in here."

Kenzie nodded, and flashed me that wicked grin I loved so much. "I'll meet you in the waiting room," she said. "Don't be long."

I nodded, but she was already on the way out.

I flipped my skirt down, slid off the counter, and turned to look in the mirror. I hadn't worn any makeup, and my bra was half-off under my shirt, but the most visible quality was my long black hair. It was tousled and tangled from sex, from having Kenzie's fingers running through it like a starving predator. Thankfully, she'd taught me how to pack my handbag, and my hairbrush was right on top.

Lying right over the two tampons she'd warned me to bring, "just in case." Much as I loved being a girl so far, I did not look forward to learning how to put those in.

I made it back to the waiting area and sat down next to Kenzie just as the nurse poked her head out of reception. "Ambrusco?" she called. "Neil and Kenzie Ambrusco?"

We stood up and followed her back to the exam room. We had agreed not to say anything to anybody except Dr. Duvall, unless someone asked us a direct question, so we remained silent as the nurse walked us back, and as she took our vitals.

"That's odd," she said, "both of you seem to have an elevated heart rate and blood pressure. I'll be sure to let Dr. Duvall know in case that's a symptom of something contagious."

Kenzie and I looked at each other and smirked, but managed to quell our desire to giggle out loud.

Once we were alone in the exam room, I looked back at my sister with a smile. "I didn't have a chance to tell you while we were in there," I said, "but that was amazing. Every time we've had sex, I thought it couldn't possibly get any better, yet we seem to be getting more and more skilled at pleasuring each other. You, baby sister, are an amazing lover."

Kenzie nodded. "Glad to know it's not just me. I knew I felt it more and more intensely with each fuck, but I didn't know how you felt. I thought maybe you were just really good at this, but if you're enjoying it too, maybe it's both of us."

We sat there with that look lingering between us, and the feeling of each other's bodies still pressed into our hands. And also our groins. How was it possible to love a girl-man as much as I loved my sister in this moment?

Then that trademark grin began to spread across Kenzie's face again, and I knew a moment was happening. I had no idea whether we would be able to make it back to the car without falling into each other's arms again. Hell, if Dr. Duvall didn't show up soon, we might wind up doing it right there on the exam table.

As though my thought had conjured her, Dr. Heather Duvall opened the door and walked into the exam room. If I had to guess, she was probably about thirty-five, tall and curvy, a beautifully solid woman with auburn hair, green eyes, okay I'll say it, a pretty face and nice tits. Though I had never been as attracted to her as I was to Kenzie, I remember looking at her and wishing that asking her for a date hadn't been an ethical violation.

Dr. Duvall shut the door behind her with a click. "Okay, Mr. Ambrusco, what seems to be the emergency?" But before either of us could answer, her nose crinkled, and she cast a quick look from Kenzie to me, then back to Kenzie. "Never mind, Neil, I'm pretty sure I can smell it."

I felt heat rushing into my cheeks, and I imagined I was blushing as beet-red as Kenzie was, maybe even redder, since I now had the fairer skin between us. "Is it that obvious?" I asked.

She turned to look at me again. "You must be Kenzie, the sister he told me about. Forgive me for not shaking your hand, but I don't want to make things any weirder with physical contact." Then again, she turned her gaze back to Kenzie. "Let me guess, Neil, you're looking for... what? Contraception? Genetic counseling to know if it's safe to procreate? I mean, that's important, but it's hardly an emergency."

Kenzie nodded, looking sad but not surprised. "You can tell."

"I can tell, Neil," Dr. Duvall said solemnly. "Don't worry, you aren't the first incestuous couple I've seen in my practice. It's not common, but it's not unheard-of either. Don't worry, I've seen your charts and I know you're both legal age. So as long as you can both assure me there's no coercion or abuse happening here, it's nobody's business but your own." Once again, she turned her gaze back to me. "You can assure me of that, Kenzie, I hope?"

"Well perhaps we can start," I said, "by clarifying something important." I pointed at my sister, sitting there wearing my face. "That's not Neil Ambrusco. I am."

For the first time since I've known her, Dr. Duvall looked puzzled by that. Her brows puckered as she looked first at me, then at Kenzie, then back at me. "I'm sorry? How do you mean that you're...?"

"Yeah, that's right," Kenzie said, putting her hand up like she had a question. "And I'm Kenzie Ambrusco."

Dr. Duvall was completely speechless. Her gaze went back and forth between us like she was watching a ping-pong match. She opened her mouth like she had something to say, then closed it again, then opened it.

Not exactly the reaction you're looking for from your primary care doctor.

Well, I was the older sibling here, even if I was now wearing the younger body, so I decided I had a responsibility to speak up. "It started Monday morning. Or maybe it was Sunday night, who knows, we were asleep. Anyway we woke up and we had swapped..." How much could I reveal at this stage? Better to play it safe. "We had swapped some key body parts."

Dr. Duvall stopped swinging her head back and forth and stared directly at me. "When you say 'key body parts,' you mean..." She trailed off and stared, waiting for me to answer.

Well, that was the kind of direct question that Kenzie and I had agreed to answer. "I woke up Monday morning with my sister's vagina. And she woke up with my penis."

Dr. Duvall nodded, some of her previous professionally solemn tone back. "And that's when you..." She waved her hand in small rapid circles, like she was reluctant to say it out loud.

"That's when we started having sex, yes. Monday morning. And then over the last three days, our body parts have swapped, a little at a time. One by one. There might be something more internal, I don't know, but as far as our external features, we were completely swapped over by this morning."

The longer I talked, the more bizarre I realized it sounded. By the time I got to the end of the statement, my voice was trailing off, and my hands were trembling. Kenzie must have realized how nervous I was, telling this story, because she stood up and slid her chair over to where she could sit down next to me and drape her arm around my shoulder.

I know she meant it to be comforting, but the feel of her warmth against my body reminded me what we had done, and were going to continue doing. My nipples stood up hard against my bra, and I forced myself to not look down and draw attention to it.

All three of us were silent for several long minutes. Dr. Duvall eased herself down into the rolling desk chair by the diagnostic desk, and pinched the bridge of her nose between her fingers like she was trying to ward off a headache. I couldn't quite read her expression at first as she didn't say anything. Finally she looked at us, sitting together, Kenzie's arm around my shoulder, my hand on her knee.

"I finally got one of my own."

I blinked. "What... what does that mean?"

Dr. Duvall sat forward in her chair, slowly becoming more animated. "It sounds like a cse of Rogers-Anstey Syndrome. One of the rarest diseases ever documented, only about eighty cases ever. Two relatives, usually siblings, occasionally a parent and child, and rarely first cousins, undergo a complete body swap. Like I say, very rare, so it's hard to say too much about it."

"Really?" I said. "You mean that's possible?"

"Well I mean, you and I are living proof that it's possible," Kenzie said.

"Okay, I get that, but you mean it has an actual name? And actual statistics and research and such?"

"Not really statistics as such," Dr. Duvall said hastily. "Eighty-something cases is such a small core sample that all we can really do is conjecture. But yes, it's very real."

"Then how come we've never heard of this?" Kenzie asked.

"There are a few reasons the medical establishment tries to keep it under wraps.. First is that American society is really hung up on gender identity, so telling the world that a boy and girl can just swap makes a lot of people uncomfortable. Also a lot of people aren't too comfortable with the idea that they might end up stuck in someone else's body. We place a lot of value on knowing and defending your identity in this society. But the biggest reason we keep it quiet..." She sucked in a deep breath and seemed to calibrate her response before speaking.

"The biggest reason is because in every single documented case, the parties involved started having sex within a few hours of the change-over, and never stopped."

Kenzie and I were both gobsmacked; we both reeled back in our chairs. The fact that my sister and I had been fucking for three days now was... normal? How could anything like this be normal?

"I want you to understand, we don't have enough information to make a lot of general statements. I can't tell you what your life will be like going forward. But I can tell you three things. First, no case of Rogers-Anstey Syndrome has ever been cured or reversed, you're going to stay like this forever. Second, every single couple produced by this disease was monogamous for life. You two are probably going to be together as long as you're both alive, and you'll probably be as sexually insatiable as you are right now."

"That doesn't sound altogether terrible, Doctor," Kenzie said. "What's the third thing?"

She took in a deep breath and sighed. "Out of eighty-something cases, we had exactly one case of gay male cousins. Every other case has been heterosexual. And we had one mother and son who swapped when she was postmenopausal. Every other case, bar none, has produced children."

"Children!" Kenzie and I both exclaimed. Her tone was disbelieving, but I admit, I squealed with glee."

"Yes, every couple has produced at least two children, most of them more than that. The record is twelve. And before you ask the next question, every single child has been healthy, normal, and free of the syndrome themselves. There's no sign of a genetic component to this syndrome."

12