Keo and Carol

Story Info
Friendship can lead to fun.
2.9k words
3.8
2.1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warotto
warotto
20 Followers

It was a typical Thursday night as work, and things were fairly quiet. I was rebuilding a pump whose seal had gone bad and glanced up at the clock. Only two more hours until the weekend started.

All week long Keo and Carol had been talking and giggling. Keo as you may remember is from Laos and the first Asian girl I have ever taken to bed. Carol is black and we have never had sex, although I wouldn't mind it. I knew she was married and I even knew her husband. He actually used to work here but had quit almost two years ago to take a position with another company. They were both fun people to talk to, and I was fortunate to count them as friends.

Keo and I had been having sex 3 times a week for the the past month, but the sex has started to slow down. Part of that is because we have to pay for a hotel every time we fuck and it was getting a bit cashy. She didn't want to drive down to my house due to what would be the hour long round trip and with a husband at home her place was out. She could explain away some of the time she was late getting home but didn't want to cut our time together by an hour for road time. The sex may be great, but we both still had lives outside of sex that we lived. She told me that she hasn't had enough sex to make up for the last few years she hadn't gotten any, but she was content enough with what we have had so far and knowing she can get fucked whenever she wants makes cutting back acceptable.

I started to think about the weekend and wondered if there was anything special I wanted to do. Kathy and Scott had started taking off on Fridays and not coming back until Sunday evening so Tina and I have time together every weekend, in addition to the times during the week we see each other. Scott drops her off when he picks up Kathy and she goes home with him on Sundays. It is still hard for her to leave, neither of us want her too, but we keep our promises to our spouses and to each other. She has also taken over hosting our Saturday night parties, and everyone has been very supportive of her in that role. But Fridays are always mine and Tina's time, where we just do whatever we feel like.

I glanced over at Keo and saw her hug Carol. I could have sworn I saw her give Carol's ass a squeeze, but dismissed it because Keo has never shown any indication of liking other girls. And I thought Carol was happy in her marriage and had never gotten a hint that they might swing. Although I must admit the brief thought that maybe she did swing made my cock stir.

I looked down and realized I had to hurry up and finish getting the pump put back together because it was getting close to the time to go home. Just as I was tightening the last screw my phone lit up with a message. It was from Keo, and she asked if we could meet at our usual spot. I told her I would be happy to and would meet her at the hotel. I finished up and cleaned up my work space and as I clocked out I saw another message from Keo saying she had already checked in and was in room 204. I told her I would be there in 5 minutes.

Jade was standing outside when I got there, she had known I was on my way when Keo checked in. Jade and I have fucked two more times since the first time, and she came up and gave me a kiss. She told me to stop by the hotel before work Sunday night and she would be in room 101 waiting for me. I told her I would meet her about 9pm and gave her one more kiss. She gave me a key card to get into the room with Keo, patted my ass, and told me to go have fun.

I climbed the stairs and let myself in the room. Keo was in the shower so I quickly undressed and went in to join her. I paused and looked at her. I watched as she soaked her hair and the water ran down her back. Her nipples were perky and her pussy was shaven clean. I suddenly realized I was hard and playing with my cock as I watched her. I stepped inside, knelt in front of her, and started licking her pussy.

Keo's hands came down and held my head in place. I started squeezing her ass as she wiggled, she was making it hard to eat her out because of her squirming. After she orgasmed I stood up, took the bar of soap, and washed down her body. Then she returned the favor for me, and made sure she really massaged my cock when it was covered with soap. We rinsed off and turned off the water. We stood there kissing letting our bodies drip dry.

Our bodies weren't quite dry but I couldn't stand it any longer. I stepped out and picked her up and carried her to the bed. I knelt down and ate her pussy until she was wet again, then kissed my way up to her nipples. I took turns sucking on each nipple until she was wiggling wildly underneath me. Her fingers were clawing my back, trying to pull me up. So I kissed my way up her neck until I felt the head of my cock rest against her wet pussy. She reached down and steadied my cock and I pushed the head inside her.

She released my cock and held my head steady so we could kiss. I started sliding in and out, little by little. She was still tight enough that I could not slide in without the shaft of my cock being lubed. We used her own juices to lube me and after a couple minutes of taking it slow I was fully seated in her pussy and we were ready to go. She told me she wanted me to make love to her, so we fucked nice and slow. A lot of kissing and her arms wrapped around my neck as she let me have full control. She couldn't help wiggling, but laid there and let me do all the work. Then she lifted her legs up and wrapped them around my waist. She told me to fuck her harder, she wanted me to cum inside her like this. So I picked up the pace and soon Keo again had her fingers digging into my back. I orgasmed and filled her with my cum. We kissed for a minute and Keo let her legs slide back down onto the bed. I laid down beside her and rested for a minute.

Keo reached over and grabbed her phone and texted someone. Then she rolled over and kissed me, and told me she had a surprise for me. I heard the door open and shut and when I rolled over, Carol was standing there.

I was stunned and didn't know what to say. Keo got up and grabbed her by the hand and led her to the bed. Keo climbed back into bed and Carol just kind of stood there, probably not sure what to do. Keo told me that all week her and Carol had been talking about me and how much Keo loved to fuck me, Carol had told her that although she had never been with a white guy, it turned her on thinking about Keo and I fucking. She had realized she kind of wanted to fuck me too. Carol had told Keo that the last couple times she and her husband had fucked she had actually fantasized about being in bed with me. She was scared to say anything to me about it, but Keo told her she would help.

I looked at Carol and could tell she was nervous, and I told her that I have always admired her from afar. I always had thought she was beautiful and wondered what she looked like naked. I told her in all honesty that I had even masturbated a couple times thinking about being with her, Carol smiled and sat on the bed. Keo was snuggled into my arms and playing with my cock. Carol looked down and her eyes got wide as she watched Keo get my cock hard again.

I kissed Keo and told her we needed to make Carol more comfortable. Keo giggled and rolled out of bed and walked up to Carol. She gently pushed Carol back onto the bed and I moved down to where she laid. I asked Carol if she was sure she wanted to do this, and she looked at me and told me if she didn't do this it would drive her crazy. Her husband already knew she was distracted when they fucked, so she needed to do this just to get back to normal.

Keo had sat next to her and started unbuttoning Carol's shirt. Soon it was laying wide open. I could see Carol's nipples through her lacy bra and I was amazed at how big her nipples were. The bra fastened in the front and I unclasped it, freeing her breasts. Keo pulled her up and I pulled her shirt and bra from under her and she laid back down. I ran my hands over her stomach, enjoying the smoothness of her skin. Slowly Carol started to relax but still held onto Keo's hand from when Keo had helped her sit up briefly. Carol kept looking at Keo, and I wasn't sure if she was turned on by Keo naked or if she was just still to nervous to look at me.

Once I felt Carol's body release the tension, I slowly slid my hand up to her nipples. Carol finally looked at me when I flicked her nipple with my finger, the jolt of excitement finally snapping her into realizing I was actually there, She pulled my head onto her nipple and I started to suck on it.

Keo had moved down and I heard her unzip carol's shorts. I felt Carol raise her hips allowing Keo to slide them off. Then Keo laid back onto the bed and watched me suck on Carol's nipples. Carol was starting to moan, and I saw her hand move toward Keo, she pulled Keo toward her until Keo was sucking on her other nipple.

I reached my hand down and felt Carol's pussy. There was a small amount of hair around her pussy lips and they were soaked in her wetness. My cock was getting harder and was pressed into Carol's leg and she moaned louder as she felt me get hard. I looked at Carol and her eyes were closed. I rolled onto of her and guided my cock to her pussy and slid it in.

Carol was very wet and fairly easy to slide into. It only took about 3 strokes before I was fully inside her. I heard Carol gasp as I started to fuck her, and saw her looking at Keo who was still sucking on her nipple. She pulled Keo up and heard her tell her thank you for setting this up, I watched as Carol gave Keo a big kiss. I lifted up Carol's legs and placed them on my shoulders, and started ramming her hard. It didn't take long and Carol was cumming.

Carol said she wanted on top, and we rolled over. Keo grabbed my cock and held it steady as Carol lowered herself down onto me. Carol looked at me and said she should have listened to herself and done this a long time ago. When she leaned over, her breasts were big enough that I could squeeze her nipples together and suck on them both at once. I actually wondered for a second which was bigger, her nipples or Scott's cock.

Carol's legs were just a bit thicker than what I was used to and I was amazed by the power she had as she squeezed them against me. I could feel her pussy muscles flexing as she rode me, and she was moaning loudly. She had started slow but was bouncing up and down on me as fast as she could go now. Her boobs were flopping and I couldn't hold them any longer. I held onto her legs and let her do what ever she wanted.

I glanced over at Keo and saw her laying there watching. she was fingering her pussy. I watched as she pinched and rolled one of her nipples with her other hand. I told Keo she could come sit on my face and I would eat her pussy and it didn't take her long until she was straddling me and dripping her juices onto my face.

Carol was getting tired from both working so hard and cumming so many times and got down onto her hands and knees. I slid out from under Keo and started to fuck Carol doggy style. It wasn't long until she collapsed onto the bed and I was laying on top of her. She told me she was about done and asked me not to cum inside her. I was a bit disappointed but still slid out of her and moved over to Keo.

Keo eagerly spread her legs and I climbed on top of her, sliding inside her. I felt her wrap her legs around mine as our bodies moved in rhythm together. Her fingers again started digging into my back as she started to cum and it made my cock grow super hard as my own cum started to rise up my shaft. Another couple strokes and i pushed deep and started to cum. Keo's body started to jerk under me as feeling my hot load made her orgasm one last time.

We laid there quiet, all of us catching our breath. I told Carol she never kissed me and she said she wouldn't, that kissing implied intimacy and she didn't want that, she just wanted fucked. She said she had never been with a white guy before, and although she hadn't been sure she wanted to she was glad Keo had talked her into it. I didn't mention to her how she had kissed Keo, I figured it wasn't worth it. Different strokes for different folks.

Carol got up and got dressed and left. I was a bit shocked at how abrupt it all was, but I understood she was struggling and conflicted. Keo asked me if I had fun, and I told her that it was a bit different, maybe even a bit awkward but it was fun. Keo told me how Carol had come up and asked her if it was true she was fucking me. I wasn't surprised word had gotten out, nothing is ever truly kept secret no matter how hard you try. Keo had told her about not having sex with her husband for a couple years and how she just needed something. Carol had asked her if she ever had been with another woman and Keo had told her no. She had convinced Keo to try it and a couple days ago had met. Somehow the conversation had rolled back into Keo and I having sex and it made Carol horny enough that she agreed to a one time fuck.

I asked Keo if she had liked having sex with Carol and she said it was okay but not as satisfying as it was with us. She said Carol had asked her that too and she had told Carol the exact same thing which is why Carol had agreed to try it once. Keo leaned into me and kissed me and told me she had time for one more quick round.So I rolled over and slid on top of her. Keo kissed me as I slid my cock into her, and she was nibbling on my lips as we rocked together. We started slow but after a couple minutes we were so heated that we sped up. Our bodies were dripping with sweat, making it slick and our bodies rubbed together easily. I soon felt my cock filling with cum and I kissed Keo on the neck knowing it made her go wild. I felt her body tighten in orgasm and it sent a signal to my cock and I started to cum in her one more time.

We laid there kissing for a couple minutes and she said she needed to go. I told her thanks for setting up the sex with Carol, it was better than I thought it would be, but I didn't know if it would ever happen again. Keo told me she would let me know what Carol really thought of it all. We both got ready to go and I walked her to her car and kissed her goodbye.

I walked to my car and Jade was leaning against it. She kissed me and told me to don't forget to stop by Sunday evening. I told her not to worry, I could never forget that. Her manager called out for her and she gave me one more quick kiss before she hurried back to the office. I started the drive home thinking about how the weekend was going to go, and looking forward to spending more time with Tina.

warotto
warotto
20 Followers