Kept Man Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began stripping as I watched Mr. Kingfisher discard his clothing, piling it neatly on the floor next to his desk. He was naked to his toes. He had a muscular build with a massive chest covered in fine hair. His belly was softer, but the ghost of his six-pack was still easily visible under a thickening layer of mid-life fat. His soft cock was bearded with more brown curly hair. Liking what I was seeing, I licked my lips unconsciously as I finished undressing. My socks and underwear were the last to go in another pile beside Mr. Kingfisher's desk.

He gazed back at me appreciatively. My face was conventionally handsome and I had a full head of chestnut-red hair. I was clean-cut and clean-shaven. I was just under six feet tall with a slight, muscular frame. My shoulders were not terribly wide but my chest was well-developed and my abs were tight. Pink nipples stood hard off my pecs. My legs were long, athletic and a bit hairy. My cock was not as disciplined as Mr. Kingfisher's; whenever I knew I was in a situation where sex might happen, my dick stiffened instantly, whether for the hottest guy or the dirtiest tramp. (Yes, I'd been known to throw a mercy fuck that way before... using protection of course.)

"Okay," Mr. Kingfisher said. "I'm a client. I've flown over from Asia on the red-eye. I've been fighting jet-lag through two twelve-hour days of punishing trade negotiations. I am getting a little frustrated with the corporation, but they kindly offer to put me up in their executive suite in a corporation-owned hotel with all the amenities. And by amenities, we include you. I've just walked into my suite and stripped down to find you in the bedroom doorway, naked as I am. What do you do?"

Assuming he doesn't run over and kill me for startling him, I thought. Surely a better introduction could be devised.

"Offer him a drink?"

"Yes. Very good. You're right, of course; this would not be the ideal introduction, but I was looking for a quick answer. So now, let's change the scenario. We know our executive is tired and heads up to the suite; he's not surprised when you answer the door (fully clothed) because he's been notified the suite comes with an attendant to take care of his needs. How do you treat him?"

"I pour him the drink of his choice, offer him a seat on the couch, ensure he's been fed, listen to him talk about his hard day, give him a massage and then I segue into a nice, wet blowjob."

"Excellent," Mr. Kingfisher said, taking a seat in his desk chair. "Imagine I have eaten and you've already given me the drink. Demonstrate your technique."

I suspect he was testing me for reluctance or shame, but he wasn't going to find any in me. I had been horny since the questions on the quiz took a sexual turn. No, even before that: as I met curvy Daisy at Reception, hunky Mike of Security and the sexy MILF, Jennifer Gaetano, the executive assistant. They had all excited me to one degree or another. Now I was standing naked in front of an attractive and powerful man. I wasn't reluctant at all; I was trying to keep from coming on too strong because I dreaded that Mr. Kingfisher might find my nineteen-year-old love skills inadequate. I wanted to move more quickly, but I knew going slow was the better way.

I walked around behind Mr. Kingfisher's chair and put my hands on his neck muscles, kneading them, before slowly widening the scope of the massage to include his shoulders. Mr. Kingfisher grunted and groaned softly as I worked out some executive-strength knots. I used my fingers, my thumbs, the flat of my hands and my knuckles, and after several minutes, I spread the massage down his back until I reached the top of the buttocks. My hands were getting tired from the surprising exertion. Mr. Kingfisher helpfully stood up to allow me access to his tight ass. I clasped the flesh of his butt-cheeks, kneading once more.

"Very good, Evan. Your massage technique is a bit crude, but we can have you trained. Just the same, your hands have power. I have a hard-on. What will you do about that?"

I walked out from behind Mr. Kingfisher's chair and stood face-to-face and cock-to-cock with him; we looked like we were about to have a swordfight; for a playful moment we did cross blades. My dick felt electrified as it touched his. Then I leaned in and began to kiss Mr. Kingfisher's neck while my hands massaged the front of his body. I wasn't put off by the comment about my crude technique; this actually was my first time giving a proper massage. Until that age, I'd always been wham-bam-thank-you-man/ma'am; foreplay was a few minutes kissing and hot petting before dropping it in. I was enjoying this extended approach to lovemaking.

My fingers clawed gently through the soft curly hair on his chest as my kisses to Mr. Kingfisher's neck made him sigh. I found his nipples soft; they hardened between my thumb and forefinger. I dragged my lips off his neck and began to suck one nipple after the other, holding them with my teeth as my hard tongue washed them. I was bending considerably to suck on his nipples, so when I let them go, I decided it was time to position myself on my knees between his legs.

Mr. Kingfisher's very modest belly hung toward my face. I put a hand on either side of the abdomen, using my fingers like claws to gently maul him. I felt Mr. Kingfisher shiver as my mouth traced the trail of hair that ran down from his chest over his lower torso. I paused to tongue-poke his navel awhile, during which time, my hands slipped around to the man's backside again. Once more my hands were on his buttocks and I was kneading those cheeks for all I was worth. My lips slipped away from his belly-button and I let my tongue spin curls as I lapped my way down toward his thick bush of pubic hair.

The aroma of Mr. Kingfisher's short 'n' curlies was heady and intoxicating. The man was newly-washed, I could tell; the scent of a bodywash lingered there, sharing space with a musky, manly smell that was crudely appealing. I inhaled deeply of his bush while my hands continued to massage Mr. Kingfisher's ass.

Mr. Kingfisher could have sat back down for what was coming next. Maybe he didn't want to interfere with my ass massage or maybe he got off by showing his naked ass to anyone who might be looking in his thirtieth-storey window. As to that matter, I didn't care if I was seen; nobody in a nearby glass tower would recognize me anyway as those weren't my circles.

I had managed to slow myself down so that foreplay was fun for us both and not just a race to get his cock in my mouth, and I was proud. I knew I could do this job if they gave me the chance.

My jaw pressed down on Mr. Kingfisher's erection as I continued to poke my nose in his pubes and rub his ass. I looked up at the executive through the tops of my eyes and saw him looking back down at me with lust.

"Suck me, you little bitch," Mr. Kingfisher finally said.

That made me feel wanted, but I wanted to give the older man another minute of splendid torture. I let my tongue traipse through the hair at the base of his cock, running it down into the groin from which his balls sprouted. I licked these deep recesses on both sides of his genitals. When I was done, I put my tongue on his balls, lapping at them before I sucked one big testicle inside my mouth. I rolled it around, oh, so gently before expelling it and taking the other ball in. After, I cupped his balls in my hand and pressed his package upward, allowing me access to his taint. I lapped up the quintessential taste of a man from between his balls and his ass.

When I finished, I looked up at him and he stared back with need. I didn't deny him this time.

I put my tongue out and licked his piss-slit; it was wet with the salty sap of pre-cum. I savoured the taste as I opened wide to take in the full head of his penis. I closed my mouth over it, careful of my teeth, and began to vibrate my head over it, sucking on the sensitive flesh as my tongue tantalized those millions of nerve endings.

"Unh," Mr. Kingfisher grunted. "Damn, that's good."

I thanked him mentally instead of verbally, not wanting to spoil the sensations my new potential boss was experiencing. He was clearly enjoying my stimulation of the glans of his penis. I had been practicing this trick since my first gay lover taught it to me some time before, and it rarely failed to excite. When I thought Mr. Kingfisher was ready for more stimulation, I slowly leaned in closer so that my head gradually absorbed first one inch, then two inches, then three inches of his shaft. When he was touching my tonsils, I began to lean back and forth with my whole body as I began to blow him in earnest. In the meantime, my hands were still greedy for Mr. Kingfisher's ass, devouring his buttocks hungrily.

Mr. Kingfisher continued to grunt as I subjected him to my oral ministrations. Looking up, I noticed he was sweating; his lower back was wet too and his perspiration ran down to my hands. His heat and his groans seemed to say he was close to coming. I imagined what the perfect sex-worker would do or say in these circumstances.

"Sir, do you want to come in my mouth or in my ass?"

"You're the ideal guest, Evan, and you'll make a good host. I want to fuck that firm little ass of yours."

I withdrew from my kneeling position without taking an instant's hesitation. I turned and faced Mr. Kingfisher's desk. There were folders and a laptop computer in my way. I picked them up separately and carefully set them aside, making room for myself as I bent myself face down over his desk. The executive approved and reached into his drawer for something. It was lube. I was relieved, as I was expecting to be taken dry; I had done that before and it didn't always go easy. I felt the cold jelly applied against my anus and heard the sloppy sounds as he applied it against his cock. I wondered if he was wearing a condom, but decided I did not care.

Then I felt Mr. Kingfisher enter me. He went slowly at first, but when he found my asshole yielding, he plunged in and started fucking me earnestly. I loved being fucked by a powerful older man. I loved the sensations his cock was giving me as it rubbed my prostate. I pushed back against Mr. Kingfisher's thrusts and all too soon he cried out and unloaded inside me. I felt magnificent, and close to climax, but I could never quite manage to reach orgasm hands-free.

As my prospective boss came down from his orgasm, he bent himself over me so that his belly was flat against my back.

"You're a good fuck, Evan," he said. "Way too good to be giving it away for free."

"Does that mean I'm hired?" I whispered back, slightly winded at out efforts and partly compressed by his weight on me.

"It means we're still talking about it," he said, and I took that cheerfully.

He raised himself up off of me and stood back. To my surprise, he sat back down quite naked in his office chair as I got off his desk. Now that I could see him, I saw the condom enclosing his cock. I didn't even think, but pulled his waste basket nearer and pried the rubber off his still-stiff prick, deftly folding it as I took it off to prevent its contents from spilling. When the condom was discreetly disposed of in some tissue in the waste basket, I went about the business of licking his cock clean, the work of a minute or so. When I was done, Mr. Kingfisher nodded and smiled.

"Please have a seat, Evan," Mr. Kingfisher said. He cut me off when I started to reach for my clothing. "No, please remain in the nude until we're finished our discussion."

I was surprised there was more to discuss, and it was all about the job and my future.

"You are nineteen-years-old, so we are offering you a six-year contract to last until you are twenty-five years old. When your contract expires, it will only be renewed at the sole discretion of the corporation; proper notice will apply to extension or termination of the contract. For the duration of your employment, and in perpetuity in future, you will be bound by a permanent non-disclosure agreement; you are never to discuss with anyone outside this office what you do for the company, saying only that you are a special assistant in Corporate Relations; if pressed, the position should be described as a glorified clerk's position, handling guest itineraries and such. Should you take the job, you will be paid a salary which far exceeds the wage expectations you set out earlier. In addition, your regular accommodations, which will be an executive suite at our hotel, and up to three hotel restaurant meals a day, will be paid for by the corporation. Your job may require domestic and international travel from time-to-time and you are expected to be flexible in making yourself available for these trips; your travel expenses and insurance will be paid for by the corporation. For local use, you will have a company car. You will enjoy a generous wardrobe allowance, with your work apparel selected by a qualified fashion advisor. Your benefits will include full medical, drug and dental coverage, and the corporation will require you to avail yourself fully of this perk. You will need to be certified STD-free every three months to ensure you remain viable as a special assistant of the company. You will have access to an Employee Assistance Program which offers, among other services, free mental health counseling; you're encouraged to keep your mind as healthy as your body. In summary, provided the job obligations are agreeable to you, you will be paid handsomely while enjoying full coverage of both ordinary and extraordinary living expenses. Your wages will be yours to spend or invest as you wish; our retirement planning counselors can help you. Your time will be your own except when you are entertaining, or when you are required to attend mandatory training and coaching sessions. Because we may need to call on you at any given hour of the day, it's not permitted for you to hold another job nor attend scheduled classes, though you may use your free time to improve yourself with e-learning."

"Mandatory training?"

"Yes. For instance, your massage technique was enjoyable, but it could be better, so I'm going to recommend part of your time be spent training in the art of massage. Your physique is attractive but could be more so with some shaping and toning; to that end, I'm recommending a light physical health regimen with a personal trainer. With the international nature of your clientele, you may be advantaged by taking courses about sensitivity to their cultures. Some of our guests may not be looking only for sexual companionship, so we will attempt to cultivate your knowledge of key discussion topics to ensure you are interesting to such clients and able to engage with them conversationally. You will be taught to cook. You will be trained about a wide variety of music, art and cultural pursuits. You'll be taught to play golf, and to play cards and chess and strategy games for the pensive client who prefers platonic play. You will be taught the arts of seduction by a trained psychologist. This job will certainly increase your acumen in a number of other areas as well, to your best advantage for when you re-enter the job market at twenty-five."

"And coaching?"

"Periodically, I, or my assistants, will test you to ensure you are meeting your part of the contract and we will give you our feedback."

I could just imagine how that assessment would be made. Up close and personal. That might have sent a little thrill through my still-throbbing, unsatisfied cock.

"So, it's really not likely my contract would be renewed." It seemed strange to discuss my dismissal from a job I hadn't started yet.

"It's not personal, Evan. Frankly, it's uncharted territory. We've never formally run a program like this before. Our supposition is that our guests, mostly older men, prefer to be hosted by young men or women of nineteen to twenty-five. Past that age, you may lose your appeal to our clients, and if so, you will be released with a letter of glowing recommendation. If we find that you are able and willing to renew your contract and still seem to meet all the job requirements, a renewal might be considered. I would say not to count on it. Instead, take the six years and squeeze them for every advantage. With what you're going to be paid, and your savings on food and accommodation, with good management, you could retire at thirty-five."

That sounded pretty smart to me. I clucked in wonder at my luck. From down and out restaurant worker to high-paid prostitute and corporate spy in a single step. I didn't have any moral trepidation or hang-ups about the job; sex was just sex to me and I was realistic about corporate intrigue.

"Evan, you have done very well so far. As you might guess, ninety-per cent of our target clientele are men in their fifties, with occasional exceptions. Some few are younger or older and I feel no need to test you with more men."

How disappointing, I thought. I still needed to come. My erection had flagged a little but my need had not.

"And some few are women," Mr. Kingfisher said. "Are you comfortable with that?"

Right now, I would love to squeeze one out in any hole, male or female. I admit I felt a little desperate.

"That's no problem for me, sir," I replied.

Mr. Kingfisher leaned forward in his chair and pressed a button on his office intercom. It beeped and he asked Jennifer Gaetano, his assistant, to come to his office.

I initially panicked in my nakedness, but then I remembered that his assistant would be involved in my future coaching sessions and if that meant what I thought it meant, I might as well be open with her now. I calmed down.

Jennifer closed the doors behind her and locked them. Sitting in the chair, I turned my head to look at her. She did not seem at all surprised to see her boss sitting naked at his desk. When she reached the desk, she smiled at her boss before turning to face me, naked as I was, sitting in my chair.

"Understand that when I'm talking to you now, it's as a client to the company's whore."

I nodded. I was surprised I wasn't blushing under the scrutiny of this beautiful woman. The golden curls and the pale skin were luminous and the big, brown eyes were entrancing.

"Alright, then, whore," Jennifer said in her smooth, smoky voice as she kicked her shoes off. "You're naked as a slut should be. Now get up and come over here. I want you to remove my blouse."

I was unaccustomed to being commanded in this fashion. To my surprise, I rather liked it; my cock twitched. Being called a whore and a slut did not turn me off as I might have expected. I realized that was a good thing, because if those words were a problem for me, I was not going to be well-suited to this job. I obeyed, gently and efficiently removing the woman's top and hanging it over the back of a chair. Jennifer turned so that the zipper of her skirt faced me. I knew what to do. A moment later she was standing in nylons, panties and bra. She ordered me to very slowly remove these as well and I complied.

All three of us were naked now, but I was well-aware of the power structure: we were not equals. I was there to serve.

I told Jennifer she was beautiful. Her naked body, with wide shoulders, athletic arms and legs, tight belly and buttocks and small, perky tits, deserved the compliment. She took it as a matter of fact.

"Slut," she said. "You're already hard. Tell me what you'll do to get that pipe of flesh in my cunt."

I offered to lick every inch of her body and lap at her pussy. When I realized she was waiting for more, I simply said I would do anything and that seemed to impress her sufficiently.

She set me to licking her feet. I went to work with a will, uncomplaining, though I might have wished to have done so even more before removing her nylons. Her feet were fresh from her shoes and tasted of salt and other traces. My erection remained obvious and my liking for feet was clear.