Kept Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not in the least," I answered. "I was just surprised." He was a white man, but he had a black cock to rival that of Jacques in both size and color. I was fascinated. Within minutes I also was fucked. He strode over to me, pulled me up from the bed, turned me, and embraced me close. He bent me over the bed, went down on his knees, and pressed his face into my buttocks cheeks. When he rose, embracing me in front of him closely, he bent over me, my cheek and arms pressed to the bedspread, positioned himself, mounted and penetrated me, and fucked me to heaven.

An hour later, as we lay stretched out against each other on the bed, he murmured, "That was all I dreamed it would be."

"Yes," I answered.

"I hope you don't mind that I went right for it. I'd been thinking about you for some time."

"No, that's fine," I answered. And it was. He was quite expert and efficient.

"Which brings me to the offer George Vanderbilt wanted me to pass on to you?"

"Vanderbilt wants to fuck me too?"

"No," he said, with a laugh. "Vanderbilt doesn't swing that way."

I didn't think so. I certainly hadn't gotten that impression from the times we had met, and I would have been scared to enter such a high-profile relationship. With my own family background, that would have been just too complicated--too risky. It was more than enough to be Calvin Holloway's kept man and trying to keep Jacques Franklin--almost too much; I'd been contemplating backing out of one or both of those relationships, if I could.

"Vanderbilt does recognize talent, though. He's asked me to tell you he has a position for you in his enterprises back in New York, when the Biltmore house is completed. He says he has the impression the law firm here is only keeping you on while the house is being built as a buffer between him and them. He says that's been a successful arrangement, and he has a job for you when it comes to that point."

"I don't know," I answered. "I--"

"I'm interested in that myself," Carlson continued. "I would like to have you in New York."

"Like you've are having me here in Asheville?" I asked, and I added, "and I hope you will have me again." We both laughed.

"Yes, like I hope to have you again here in Asheville--frequently. If you come back to New York, I'll take care of you. I'll buy you an apartment. I'll take care of you."

Ah, where had I heard that before? I clearly looked like I needed taking care of. Yet another "kept man" arrangement, I thought. What did I think about that? Well, naturally, I wasn't dead set against such arrangements. I was in them now both as kept and as keeper. The construction of Biltmore wouldn't be completed for a year or more. There was no need to make a decision now.

"It's something to think about," I answered. "But now--"

"Yes, I'm in erection now again as well," he said. "What now? You roll over on your back and spread your legs, or--"

"I think you on your back. Let me ride that lovely black cock of yours for a while."

"Lovely. But, first, tell me... Holloway indicated what you did for him."

"You want me to wear a bra and a slip when we fuck?" I asked.

"Not all the time. But perhaps occasionally. Could you do that for me?"

"Yes, of course."