Kerry and Jane Cross The Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The skin of her pussy was so soft. I loved feeling her tunnel with my tongue. I loved hearing her moaning because her mother was licking her vagina. I'm not changing sides. I may never lick another pussy, but I'm gonna be between my daughter's legs any chance I get.

I stopped and looked up at Jane's face from between her legs. She took my panties out of her mouth. "I love you, Jane." I felt her relax a little. "I love you so fucking much, Kerry." I slipped two fingers into the sodden mess of her pussy. "I'm gonna do something." Jane panting now. "Do whatever you want, mom."

I gently caressed her hard little clitoris with my tongue as I slowly slipped my fingers inside my daughter's tunnel. Jack was good at finding and teasing my G-spot. I couldn't reach mine with my fingers, so I didn't know what it felt like. As my fingers went deeper, I looked into Jane's eyes. Wide, asking, knowing. Her hips moving, calling my fingers deeper, my lips still teasing her clit.

As my fingers got past her pelvis, I felt the texture change. I paused. Jane, eyes wide, mouth full of blue Hanes panty, panting. She took the wet panties out of her mouth. "I'll erupt, just warning you."

I gave Jane the wickedest smile I could. In one motion, I sucked her clitoris into my mouth and pressed and rotated my fingers against the spongy spot. My daughter's G-spot. My other hand went up and pinched a nipple hard as I could.

It was like riding one of the barroom bulls. Jane flipped all over. Her pussy ran hard with fluid. Her nearly yelling into my panties, her hands clenched in my hair, pulling me in. The room reeked of sex; the music forgotten.

A hard jet of milky white fluid hit my tits. I moved my mouth down over her, my fingers pinching her clit now, and got the second one in my mouth, filling it. I swallowed, licked her hole, she shot one more time before collapsing, her hands gently pressing me away.

I sat back on my heels, my face covered in my daughter's lust. Jane lay, spent, covered in sweat, her thighs wet with her cum and my saliva. She smiled weakly. "You've never licked a pussy?" I actually blushed. "No, never. But I like it. Mostly because it's my daughter's." Jane's arm moved up, weakly waving. "Mother, you can suck on my pussy anytime you want. You know I'm gonna have to do that for you, right?"

I got up. "Yes, I want my daughter to drink my cum, but I think we've worn out our welcome here." I helped Jane up and dressed her, no panties. By the time I got dressed, sans panties, she was back to normal. We hugged and kissed hard, deep, and wet. I held her to me, not wanting to wait until we could do this again, wondering if other women would appeal to me or whether, just looking at me, they'll know I'm a pussy-licker now. We broke our kiss. Jane ran her fingers over my lips. "Thank you, mom."

I held my naked daughter. Cool sense came over me. "Jane, baby. This has to be our secret. You can't tell anybody."

My daughter kissed me. "Wouldn't have it any other way."

"That means your boyfriend too."

Jane gently touched my breast. "There will be no problem there."

I sighed with relief and horny anticipation for the next time. How have I become such a sexual creature?

Hand-in-hand we left the room walked down the hall to the checkout. I hadn't paid much attention to the owner. She was mid-thirties, large framed, but in excellent shape. She had, well, big tits, black hair, and brown, nearly obsidian eyes that seemed to look right through you. A large engagement ring and wedding ring on her left hand, a picture of her in a snug tank suit, and her husband on a beach on the counter behind her.

She looked right into my eyes as she asked. "Did you get everything that you wanted?" It was like she had been standing there, watching me lose my lesbian virginity to my daughter. I blushed and stuttered like a teen girl, "Um, yes, yes, we did." Her hand moved, brushing mine. I couldn't believe it. My pussy was running again. She smiled. "No, did YOU get everything you wanted?"

I took her hand gently, looked straight into her eyes, and answered. "Yes, I did, more than I ever expected and not enough. You have a lovely store." I pulled my hand back. As her strong vice answered, I noticed her nipples hard, fat, and thick. "That's nice to hear. Come back anytime." Winking.

Jane paid for our clothes, and as we left, I saw her slip our sex-soaked panties into the woman's hand. We walked down the boardwalk in silence. After a few storefronts, Jane took my hand. "Did you mean what you said in there?" I squeezed my daughter's hand. "Yes, I did. I want to have sex with you again." Jane laughed. "She knows we're mother and daughter." I squeezed her hand. "I know. She didn't seem to mind." Jane rubbed my hand with her finger. "She wants you, you know." "Yes, Jane, I know. It's a weird feeling, but nice, being wanted like that." "You gonna do anything about that?" I released my daughter's hand. "Not right now. Do you know her?" Jane laughed lightly. "No, there was a Reddit string that talked about her shop. It's kind of a sex spot, too. That's why the doors and all. I covered the cost."

I was shocked, intrigued, curious and horny all at once. I Pictured the store owner naked with those big breasts. What does she taste like? Does she shave? I shook my head, my daughter squeezed my hand and laughed. "I've created a monster."


[jk1]Chapter 8 Kerry and Jane

[jk2]done

12