Kerry Gets Her Husband's Attention

Story Info
Can she get him to give up strip clubs?
6.5k words
4.79
34.6k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By 10 PM Kerry had given up on getting a phone call, email or text from her husband that night, other than possibly receiving a rambling drunk text sometime after midnight. She knew by now how the vacation Tony and a group of his high school friends took every summer would be going. Every year he and his buddies picked out a different city with a major league baseball team to visit, seeing 4 or 5 games in a week-long beerfest. From the handful of details she had overheard they all typically slept till noon or later, hit a bar near the stadium in the afternoon, kept their buzz going through the game and relived the highlights of the game as best they could remember them over several more beers. She was pretty sure the evening drinking sessions usually ended up in some strip club.

Kerry didn't really know any of Tony's traveling companions very well since she and Tony lived halfway across the country from where most of them lived and these trips were the only times they actually got together; she thought they were harmless enough but wasn't thrilled to have her husband drunk and leering at strippers for a week every summer.

Her annoyance at this year's trip went through the roof when her phone's chime alerted her to an incoming text long after midnight; she squinted at the clock on her nightstand.

"3:48! What the hell, Tony, you know I have to work in the morning!" she groaned before picking it up just in case he was actually in some trouble.

He wasn't in trouble before she saw the text but definitely was after. The text was not from Tony but came from one of his companions, Max, who apparently thought it would be funny to send her a photo of Tony with a huge grin on his face and a nearly naked stripper on his lap. Her first instinct was to call Tony right then and rip into him, but she decided to wait until morning to give herself time to calm down and him time to sober up.

Kerry overslept and had to scramble just to get to work on time, so she put off her call to Tony. By the time she had a free moment to make the call she was thinking of and rejecting various ways to react. She considered a sex boycott but realized that she'd be punishing herself along with Tony. Posting the photo on social media would embarrass her and he might actually enjoy that anyway!

There was one oddball idea she hadn't been able to dismiss. She thought it might make Tony consider his lack of respect for both her and the woman wiggling on his lap in the photo if she sent him a similar photo featuring his wife on some random guy's lap! Since the lap dancing babe had on at least some minimal lingerie Kerry figured her version could feature a relatively modest bra and panty set. She liked the idea well enough to spend most of her lunch hour searching online for a strip club to serve as the setting for a photo session. Eventually, she found one a little over an hour away, far enough from their home to minimize her chances of running into anyone she knew.

That night after work she headed home for a quick dinner before getting ready for her photos. She picked out a fairly conservative maroon bra and matching panties and touched up her makeup to look a little more dramatic. She put the skirt and blouse she'd just taken off back on since the underwear was really the point tonight. She set off for her choice of venue, a club named The Doll Haus. Besides being far enough away, the photos on its website made it look like a reasonably clean establishment.

The bouncer at the door raised one eyebrow when Kerry asked to see the manager, but pointed to a few guys behind the bar, saying, "You want to talk to Nick, he's the one in the black shirt." before going back to watching a video on his phone; her plan to arrive before the place got too busy seemed to have worked out okay, she only saw a handful of guys seated at the stage and a couple more at the bar.

Once she had Nick's attention she explained the reason for her visit: "I'm just looking to have a few pictures taken of me in my underwear sitting on some guy's lap with the stage in the background. It's sort of a gift for my husband."

"We're pretty strict here about not permitting photography, but if you can get permission from everybody who'll be visible in the background I'll permit it," he answered, "Unfortunately my liability insurance policy only allows employees to do lap dances, if you somehow fell and were injured I'd be screwed, so you'll have to accept a token payment of $5 to establish your status as an employee and dance on the stage for a couple of songs before you can have your photo shoot."

Kerry had half expected some sort of resistance to her request but definitely hadn't expected this. She had stripped for Tony several times and loved the effect it had on him; the sex afterward was great every time. He insisted she could do it for a living if she wanted to and would easily double what she earned as a receptionist at a small engineering firm. Doing what Nick was asking her to was a whole other thing; she'd enjoyed performing for Tony for the feeling it gave her as well as how much he appreciated it but never really considered stripping for anything but a one-man audience.

Still, the idea was giving her a warm tingly feeling; she offered Nick a compromise.

"I'll dance for two songs, but only down to my bra and panties since that's how I want to be dressed in my photos." The idea of even going that far gave her butterflies, but she told herself that since she'd have to undress that far anyway for the photos it really didn't make a difference where it happened.

"It's a deal," said Nick, handing her a $5 bill.

"Welcome aboard, you can go on right after Wendy over there is done with her set."

"Right now, so soon?" Kerry gulped.

"I got the impression you'd like to get this over with before the place gets crowded, but if you'd rather wait till later that's fine too."

"No, you're right, I'll go on as soon as Wendy is finished," Kerry said.

Nick pointed out the DJ, telling Kerry to let him know what songs she wanted to dance to and how to introduce her, then volunteered to talk to the men alongside the stage to get their permission to be in the background of Kerry's photos.

The sudden change in Kerry's plans hadn't left her much time to think about what she was about to do; once she'd finished with the DJ she had a moment to consider her new plan. Even a partial striptease like she was about to do was way more than she'd set out to do; she was way beyond nervous but also found herself starting to imagine the small crowd getting as excited as Tony had every time she danced for him. Thinking about their arousal was starting to build her own.

Standing behind a curtain at the back corner of the stage she let out a tiny gasp when the DJ addressed the crowd: "Please give a big Doll Haus welcome to our newest dancer, Elise!" she shook a little as she heard the saxophone opening to her first song, "Smooth Operator" by Sade, her cue to begin her striptease.

Knowing she had almost 8 minutes to fill before her two songs were finished and only planning on taking off two garments, Kerry took her time slowly strutting all around the stage, pausing to turn and shake her ass at the few guys sitting at the stage. Roughly halfway through the song, she stopped near the middle of the stage and ran her fingers through her hair.

Then ran her hands down over her shoulders.

Then over her breasts, pausing briefly to tweak her nipples through her blouse and bra.

Then down over her belly.

Then behind her to massage her ass.

Then, while one finger tugged gently at her lower lip as if deciding whether to continue, her other hand popped open the button at her skirt's zipper.

Kerry slid the zipper's pull down very slowly until the loose skirt was only kept in place by her fingers holding the pull; the calls from her audience: "Let it go! Lose the skirt!" provided her with encouragement she really didn't need. By now she wanted her skirt to be off at least as much as her audience did!

She let the skirt fall to the floor just as the song ended, reveling in the cheers, whistling and clapping from her small but now devoted audience. After a few seconds, the DJ started her second song, "Fever" by Southside Johnny. Kerry made another tour around the stage, giving her patrons a good look at her ass, now clad only in her lacy maroon panties. Distracted by her gyrating butt many of her admirers didn't notice right away that she had started unbuttoning her blouse, but when they did the hooting and calls for her to take it off began in earnest. Kerry was amazed at how much noise the eight or so guys begging to see more of her body were capable of making.

She was also pretty shocked at how aroused she was getting; the idea of performing even a limited striptease for a pretty small crowd had been intimidating, but now the stimulation it was giving her was way beyond her expectations. Her hands were shaking as she undid the final few buttons and slowly pulled open the blouse, giving her fans a good look at her bra.

Kerry heard the calls: "Take it off!" and couldn't hold back much longer; she slipped the blouse off her shoulders, leaned back and brought her arms down straight at her sides. Her fans roared in approval and clapped louder than ever as the blouse slid down off her arms and pooled at her feet.

Kerry was now dressed down to the level she had planned for her photos but the quick removal of her blouse left her with several minutes to fill; she hadn't expected the DJ to play the longer live version of the song. Her audience definitely wanted more from her, more of her. Deep down she realized she wanted to keep going too, wanted to keep riding this high she was experiencing and knew exactly how she could keep it going.

She thought to herself: "I haven't been struck by lightning so far, what's the harm in taking this a little further?" then lifted her bra's strap off her left shoulder, sliding her arm out of it and playing with it for a moment; her fan club cheered loudly as she reached for the other shoulder strap. She paced back and forth in front of her followers, seeming to ask what they thought she should do now. As if there was the slightest doubt. Kerry's own growing need made it unanimous; she took a while but completed the freeing of her right arm to ever louder calls from the side of the stage: "TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT OFF!"

Thinking the end of the song was near, Kerry reached behind her with her left hand and popped the hooks loose while holding the cups in place with her right hand, then slipped her left hand under the left cup of her bra, leaving the bra hanging loosely on only her right breast! She held the right cup in place with her right hand while using her left hand to massage her otherwise naked left breast, drawing howls of delight from her fans. After a few moments of kneading her breast, Kerry reluctantly moved on, sliding her left hand under the right bra cup while covering most of her left breast with her arm; her arm was too slender and her breasts too full to conceal much this way and the partial reveal was well received by her audience.

With her left hand and arm keeping her chest from complete exposure, Kerry was free to use her right hand to pull the bra off entirely, swinging it wildly in a circle a few times before impulsively tossing it at the cluster of her admirers! As the last seconds of the song played she strutted towards the exit behind the curtain, turning to face the audience one last time before stepping offstage. She finally gave in to her fans fervent wishes as well as her own, waving with her left hand and blowing kisses to her admirers with the right, leaving her breasts completely on display for most of a minute!

Kerry sat in the dancer's dressing room backstage for several minutes before her pulse settled back down to something close to a normal range. She couldn't believe she had just stripped almost completely nude, for an audience, on a stage, in a strip club, technically for pay as an employee. "My God, I'm sort of a real stripper now!" she thought, smiling as all this ran through her mind. She put on her blouse without bothering to button it and headed out to the seating area; she was about to head over to where her fans were sitting when Nick stopped her, saying: "Unless you're thinking of offering them lap dances you probably should maintain a little distance from your audience. It's easy to let the energy generated by a performance like you just gave give the patrons the wrong idea, or maybe several wrong ideas."

Kerry blushed, having had some very wrong ideas herself in the last few minutes, and agreed, "I'm sure you're right about fraternizing with those guys, but mostly I just wanted to ask if I could have my bra back! Remember, my real reason for being here tonight, before you turned me into a stripper, was to just get a few pics of me in my lingerie on some guy's lap!"

"I didn't forget," Nick replied, handing her the missing bra, which he'd been holding behind his back the whole time. "I had to promise the guy who caught this a few free drinks just to get it back for your photo session. I offered him a lot more freebies to give it back permanently but he wouldn't make a deal!"

"Thanks! You've been a big help," said Kerry as she took her blouse off and began putting the bra back on, partly just not feeling too self-conscious anymore about flashing her boobs, and partly looking for some reaction from Nick. His reaction surprised, then pleased her.

"About those photos, I've found you a volunteer. Me! A fringe benefit of owning the joint, if that's okay with you."

"Sure, why not, I'm ready if you are!" said Kerry, not letting on how pleased she was; the bartender on duty looked pretty rough and the DJ looked too nerdy for her purposes. Nick occupied a middle ground between disreputable and utterly safe, perfect for making Tony jealous.

Mike the bartender took a few minutes away from his post to take the photos with Kerry's phone; she duplicated the pose in the photo she had received, straddling and facing Nick, holding on to his shoulders with her breasts pressed tight to his chest and her head tipped back. Just to give herself more options, and maybe a little bit because she was enjoying herself, they took some more in several other arrangements before Mike was needed at the bar. She decided her favorite was one where she straddled Nick's legs while facing away from him, leaning back with her head on his shoulder; she thought the placement of his hands heightened it's impact, with his left hand resting on the inside of her left thigh and the right one reaching around her just barely below her bra.

Once the photos were all taken Kerry got back into most of her "real life" outfit and thanked Nick again for all his help, handing him her bra to be returned to her fan. Just as she was about to head out the door she paused to have a last look around, wanting to remember every detail of this once in a lifetime adventure.

Though it wasn't particularly late, by the time Kerry made it home she was exhausted. She couldn't stop smiling as she thought about her evening; her public debut as a stripper had been as thrilling as it was unexpected. She couldn't decide which photo to send to Tony and figured sending any of them was bound to result in a more intense conversation than she was up for just then, so she decided to put it off until the morning.

Waking a little earlier than she normally did, Kerry immediately reached for her phone to start composing a text to Tony to accompany her photo. She thought there would be plenty of time before getting to work to have a phone call with Tony to discuss how they each felt about seeing their spouse in their respective photos.

Before she had a chance to start a new text she saw that she had a new one already from Max, sent at 2:15 AM. The new message included another shot featuring Tony with a lap full of stripper, a different one from the earlier strip club photo. She and Tony were both wearing big smiles. The disturbing thing for Kerry was that this stripper wasn't wearing anything besides her smile! Well, Kerry thought: "Technically she's not naked, she's wearing some pretty nice high heels and a garter." After all her effort last night her plan to respond to the outrageous photo of Tony's with a similar one of her own had been foiled before she even had a chance to send it to him. She closed her message app without sending any messages and headed to work, furious again at Tony's behavior.

Stewing all morning about the latest photo, Kerry tried to think of an adequate response. She thought of several possible reactions but found every idea she came up with less satisfying than her original plan. She considered just sending one of her photos as planned, but they seemed like a weak response to the fully nude photo received today. She knew her original concept of matching his photo with one of her in the same state would have more of an impact than anything she could say or write to Tony, but thought there was no way she could pose like that.

"Or could I?" she wondered, "I was practically nude at the end of my dance last night anyway!"

She debated the pros and cons of sending Tony a photo of her totally naked in a strip club. It was certainly provocative, but every time she looked at the latest photo from Max her determination to respond in kind grew. By the time she left work her mind was made up to do it, or at least see if she could.

Once at home, Kerry studied the contents of her lingerie drawer; she thought if there was any chance she was actually going to go through with this idea she wanted something more dramatic than the basic bra and panties she wore yesterday. She hadn't been planning on stripping on a stage yesterday but knew there was a fair chance she would end up doing so tonight. A few minutes of looking through her collection turned up a set she'd almost forgotten about; fine black fabric, utterly sheer other than a few small strategically placed lace panels. The cut of the panties and size of the lace area was small enough that Kerry felt the need for some last minute trimming of her already neatly trimmed pubic hair. Seeing her usual landing strip reduced to a fraction of its usual size she decided to just remove it entirely, thinking: "If I'm gonna get naked I might as well go all out!"

She couldn't find a garter, so she added some similarly sheer black thigh high stockings to her outfit. With the addition of a very lightweight and fairly short pleated black skirt and a red button-down blouse, she decided she was ready to go. Maybe ready; she still had waves of doubt about this plan, which were alternating with waves of anticipation.

The hour plus drive did nothing to settle her nerves, but by 9 o'clock she found herself in the parking lot of her new favorite strip club, working up her nerve to go inside. Knowing she'd probably need to strip onstage to get the photos she wanted made the walk from her car to the entrance way harder than the same trip yesterday when she hadn't had a clue about the turn her evening was about to take. She was more nervous tonight, but also had the memory of the crazy thrill her dance had produced to encourage her; she left the car and headed to the door.

The bouncer recognized her right away, saying: "Welcome back! Are you planning on dancing again?"

"Maybe, probably, I don't know. Last night was way more intense than what I had planned. Is Nick here?"

"He had to run an errand, but he'll be back soon. Have a drink while you wait," he said, handing Kerry a couple of coupons for free drinks.

Kerry made her way to the bar, noticing that there were already more patrons than last night. She said hello to Mike who greeted her with a big smile as he took her order.

12