Kerry is Tempted Back to the Club

Story Info
She exposes herself and risks a different kind of exposure!
7.7k words
4.74
31.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life had returned to something like normal for Kerry. She was working only at her "real" job as an administrative assistant for an engineering firm; five months had passed since her brief career as a part-time stripper had ended, and though her budget was a little tighter than it had been for a few months back in the summer she thought it was probably a good thing she'd given up her secret side gig before anyone she knew caught on to how she was spending her evenings.

"I only took that job to find out if Tony was cheating on me," she reminded herself whenever she caught herself daydreaming about her short but memorable time getting naked for tips. While it was true the original reason for taking the job had been to catch her husband misbehaving, it was harder for her to explain away how frequently she found herself reminiscing about her experiences, and how exciting they still were several months later.

Though the breakup of her marriage caused by his serial infidelities was still a source of pain, she was glad she'd found out about his behavior before they had a mortgage or children. More and more she was relieved to have left Tony, and tended to lump her time as a dancer together with the less savory side of her soon to be officially ex-husband. Thrilling as it sometimes had been, she was sure her time entertaining a club full of men was over.

The only signs visible at her job of the upheavals she'd been experiencing were her occasional distraction when someone or something reminded her of her recent troubles, her lack of a wedding ring, Tony's complete absence (in person as well as conversations) and a few changes in how she dressed. Though nothing blatant, several of the men in her office noticed Kerry sometimes wore shorter skirts than she used to or had fastened a button or two less of her blouse than she typically had before. The changes were subtle, but noticeable to the predominately male staff she worked with; none of them minded the occasional peek of a lacy bra or tops of her thigh high stockings.

The Thursday after Veteran's day was a day like any other for Kerry; she had a full load of typing up project field reports, helping to assemble proposals for new projects and filing meeting minutes; being busy was her preference, so she was enjoying keeping herself occupied by it all. The comfortable ordinariness of the day came to an abrupt end when she answered the phone late in the afternoon and immediately recognized the voice of Nick, the owner of the club she had danced at!

After a short exchange of pleasantries, Nick explained why he was calling, "I know it's a long shot, but I was wondering if, hoping really, you'd be available to come back and work a few hours tomorrow night? I know you said you were done dancing but I'm pretty desperate right now, the flu has knocked most of our dancers out, I'll be lucky to have more than two girls working tomorrow and there's a bachelor party scheduled."

"Looking around to be sure nobody was within earshot, Kerry answered, "Nothing personal, but I don't think that's such a good idea, it was in no way your fault, but I was in a pretty bad place when I was working for you. I'm trying to get my life back to normal, and I don't see returning to stripping as a step in that direction."

"I get it, your time working at my place isn't going to make it onto your resume," said Nick; "Like I said, I wouldn't have bothered you if I wasn't desperate."

"I'm a little insulted to hear I'm only worth contacting when you're desperate!" Kerry joked.

"You know that's not what I meant," Nick replied, "you're more than good enough to dance in my club anytime. I thought you might be tempted to make a comeback for just a couple hours, especially for what these guys are willing to pay. You'd be getting $900 from the 10 of them besides tips. I'll throw in another $500 myself just to be able to keep the rest of the club open on a Friday night."

"Wow, that's way, way more than my best night was when I was working for you, but I've never worked a party like that, or for that matter even any weekend nights. I tend to think those guys will be expecting a bit more than a striptease or two."

"They can expect whatever they want, but the only things I'm asking you to do are dance, get nude and give a few of them lap dances. Two or three sets together with some time hanging out should cover the time they're scheduled for." Taking her silence as a sign she might yet be persuadable, Nick pressed on, "I've got a new bouncer I'd station in the room, he's a former NFL lineman, so I don't think anyone attending the party will get too far out of line. If the two guys who came in to book the party are any indication of what the group is like they seem like a fairly tame bunch."

"I can't believe I'm even considering it, but let me think about it; when do you need to know by?"

"Any time before 8 PM tonight would be okay, thanks for not just saying no way and hanging up!"

After her conversation with Nick, Kerry was too distracted by the turn her afternoon had taken to get much work done. The last hour and a half of her time in the office was dominated by her thinking about Nick's offer. By the time she left the office she had more or less decided against even the brief return to stripping Nick had proposed; by the time her commute home was over she was about ready to call Nick and tell him she wouldn't be able to help him out.

But...

She looked at the clock in her car as she arrived at her apartment complex at the end of her drive home; still only 5:50, "He said he needed to know by 8:00 tonight, no need to let him know just yet." Not looking forward to calling with bad news, she told herself, "I'll call him right after dinner."

Thinking back on her time as a dancer as she prepared her meal it occurred to her that the negative feelings she had about it were largely due to it having been all about Tony and her reactions to his behavior. The brief stint she was now considering would have nothing to do with him; if she went ahead with this it would be because she wanted to. Did she actually want to? "I guess I do, at least a little bit," she thought, "I remember being curious about what went on at that kind of party when I was working in the club, but never being around one since I never worked on weekends."

As she thought more about it, she remembered seeing a movie years and years earlier with a bachelor party scene featuring strippers and having fantasized once or twice about being in that situation. She wondered if that all but forgotten fantasy might have been part of why she had been willing to work as a stripper at all.

Just as a practical matter, she knew the money Nick had mentioned would be pretty handy; without Tony's income she was barely able to keep current on her bills. She was making adjustments wherever she could, but just her rent and car payment took most of her paycheck; the extra boost in her income would let her catch up on her bills and maybe even save a little.

By the time Kerry had finished dinner and cleaned up, she had talked herself into taking Nick up on his offer! Her voice was a little shaky as she said hello, but she gave him the news he was hoping for. She quivered as she hung up, amazed at what she'd just agreed to.

Once she made her decision Kerry threw herself into preparing herself to be exposed from head to toe. There was extensive bathing, slathering her skin with various lotions, washing and conditioning her hair, new polish for all her nails, and removal of hair in areas nobody had seen recently but several men would be having a good look at in around 24 hours. Never having been the entertainment at a party, she wasn't sure which of her outfits would be best, so she just threw all her stripper gear into a duffle bag.

With all her physical preparations complete, Kerry sat down at her computer and began to research bachelor parties to get a better idea of what typically went on at one. It only took a few minutes watching videos and reading stories to thoroughly freak her out; she couldn't imagine doing most of what she saw, no way. Scenarios featuring strippers having all manner of sex with a roomful of strangers were way beyond anything she could handle. Thinking back to Nick's far less extreme list of her duties calmed her down and she did actually find a few ideas she might be able to use if the party was going well.

Friday might have been her least productive day at work ever. She was distracted, nervous and excited all at once. She caught herself zoning out thinking about her upcoming evening several times, staring at nothing in particular until some voice or noise brought her back to awareness of her present situation. She was lucky in that it was a particularly quiet afternoon, with over half of her co-workers taking the afternoon off for a golf outing. She left work at her usual time, 5:30, and after a quick stop at a store to pick up a few things headed straight to "The Doll Haus", hoping to get there well before the scheduled start time for the party.

Kerry thought the hour-plus drive seemed shorter than usual; it was nice that at least being incredibly nervous made the drudgery of her commute to the club go by more quickly than usual. After arriving she sat in her car a few minutes, feeling a little like backing out and knowing she wouldn't once she went inside. Taking a deep breath, she opened the car door, stepped out, took her duffle bag from the trunk and went in the employee entrance.

After dropping her duffle bag in the dancer's dressing room she went to find Nick, wanting to verify what was expected of her and where she could draw the line if the group pushed her beyond her comfort zone. She found him at the bar and had a reassuring talk, confirming her right to refuse any demands she wasn't comfortable with. She could feel the tension leave her and relaxed more than she'd been able to since Nick's call yesterday. With well over an hour to go before the start of the party, she had time for a glass of wine, which relaxed her a bit more. She was almost done with her wine when Nick pointed out a man at the end of the bar, "Looks like the first guest at your party has arrived, he came in to make the reservation last week. I asked him to bring a list of guys attending the party, I'll go see if he's brought it." As Nick talked with the partygoer Kerry studied him; pretty good looking, clearly in good shape, wearing a polo shirt, chinos, loafers. He looked pretty respectable at first glance, but her previous stint stripping had taught her that when in close proximity to a good looking naked woman respectable looking didn't necessarily mean well behaved.

Nick finished his conversation with the party guest and came back to join Kerry, waving a piece of paper. "Here's the list of guys expected for your party," he said, "looks like a couple guys dropped out, I only count eight names."

Kerry took the paper from Nick and quickly confirmed the count, pleased to have two fewer guys to keep happy even if it meant a somewhat smaller payday. After she noted the number she began looking at the names; Nick could see right away there was a problem as the color drained from her face. He knew it was something big when she dropped the paper and ran off to the dressing room without saying a word. He picked up the paper and followed her to the dressing room. "What's going on, what's wrong?" he asked after catching up with her.

"There's just no way I can be the entertainment for the group listed on that sheet of paper. Completely out of the question! I'm really sorry to leave you in the lurch like this, but I need to get out of here."

"Hold on, tell me what's wrong," Nick asked, "you were fine with the plan just a minute ago."

"Nick, five out of the eight names on the list are co-workers of mine at my real job!" Kerry sobbed, "I'd never be able to show my face there again! I remember now, Jason is getting married this weekend, his fiance must be from this area."

"If you can't, you can't," Nick said, "but what if you wore a wig and mask like you did here before when you didn't want your husband to recognize you?"

"I don't know, these guys see me every day, and even if they didn't see through the disguise I'm not sure if I could make myself strip in front of them!"

"I understand, I really do, but this really sucks. I'll have to pull Debbie off the floor to work the party, leaving only Gina on the stage as a one-woman rotation. That just won't work, I'll have to shut down the club except for the party."

As Nick slumped in a chair across from Kerry's dressing area she thought back to the last time she danced here. Her disguise had been good enough to fool Tony, who had seen her naked hundreds of times. She also remembered how stripping right in front of him without him realizing who he was watching had turned her on in a way she'd never experienced before. She began to think she could pull it off and felt a shiver go through her as she imagined being surrounded by the same men at work next Monday; would they let her in on how they'd spent their Friday night? The idea that they might tell her all about the hot stripper at Jason's bachelor party, oblivious to the fact they worked with her every day was too delicious!

"I'll do it, disguised," Kerry said, almost too softly for Nick to hear, "Try to get them liquored up before I go on, and explain the mask by giving them a story about me being a local girl who doesn't want her family to find out she's working as a stripper."

"You got it, and thanks, I owe you one!" said Nick before he dashed off to tell the bartender to treat the partygoers to an open bar before the party started. With around an hour to go before the start time the three early arrivals happily took advantage of the unexpected freebie.

Kerry was deep in preparations by the time most of her private audience arrived. She went about as dramatic as she ever did with her makeup, trying to look as little like a respectable receptionist as possible. The wardrobe choices she set out had a similar tendency, avoiding anything like a slutty office worker vibe, though she thought considering what she was getting ready for perhaps that description was appropriate!

She had just finished dressing for her first set when Nick returned, telling her: "They're all here, and most of them have got a good head start on free drinks at the bar while they were waiting for the groom and best man to show up, apparently they had a hard time getting free after the rehearsal dinner. Even if they could recognize you there's a fair chance that by tomorrow morning a lot of them won't remember anything that went on here tonight. Anytime you're ready I'll introduce you and give them a little talk covering the house rules.

"Ready as I'm ever likely to be, let's do this!" said Kerry, sounding more enthusiastic than she felt. She hovered outside the party room while Nick reminded them about the house rules and Terrell the bouncer, specifically how much they should want to avoid doing anything to require Terrell to intervene. Once the warnings were out of the way Nick had Terrell collect the guest's cell phones, telling them that a phone-free environment would allow everyone present to relax and enjoy themselves more fully. He then motioned for Kerry to come into the room as he gave "Elise" an introduction, explaining her Mardis Gras style mask as necessary to keep her line of work a secret from her family and encouraged the party-goers to make it worth her while.

With Nick's intro out of the way, Kerry strutted in to a warm round of shouts, whistles and catcalls. Without letting her concern show, she wondered if encouraging them to get drunk had been a good idea. "Oh well, too late to worry about that now," she thought as she made a lap around the room. For her first outfit she had chosen a tight cropped t-shirt, lacy red bra, matching lace thong and some really short denim shorts; judging by the reaction it seemed her audience approved. Kerry enjoyed the warm welcome, but knew however much they liked her current look the guys were more interested in seeing her clothes hit the floor than how they looked on her. By the end of the first song, she had begun heading in the direction they were hoping for, pulling her top over her head and tossing it into a corner of the room.

As the next song came over the speakers Kerry made a trip around the room, alternating between a couple ways of teasing her guests. For some, she leaned on their shoulders and waved her lace-covered boobs in their face, just an inch or two away from making contact; others were treated to her grinding her butt on their lap for a while. She was pleased to be able to feel unmistakable evidence the guys who got a mini lap dance were enjoying her act so far. Once she had given each guest some individual attention she moved to the center room, surrounded by the couches lining the space; she unsnapped and unzipped her shorts, then a little at a time worked them down, alternating between the left side and the right until her thong-clad ass was fully revealed. She let the shorts drop to the floor and kicked them over to the same corner her shirt had landed in, enjoying a new round of cheering and clapping.

Her ensemble reduced to some skimpy lingerie, Kerry started another trip around the room, this time concentrating on performing short lap dances for each of the guests. She was surprised how much more clearly she could feel their erections now that she was free of her shorts, then noticed that several of them had unbuttoned their pants and unzipped them as well! She wasn't sure if this latest development was just meant to improve their experience or if it was intended as an invitation for her to get more directly involved; she just continued her grinding tour around the room without comment, though she had to admit to herself that their adjustment did make her work more enjoyable.

Once her latest trip around the room was finished she went back to the middle of the space and teased her audience a while with several false starts at sliding her bra's straps down off her shoulders, drawing groans from the crowd, before finally, slowly, taking the straps down to stay, sliding her arms free. She strode over to the couch where Jason and Dan, his best man and one of the younger engineers in her office, were sitting. She turned and sat back on Dan's lap; holding her bra's cups in place, she asked him to help her out with the hooks. He was glad to help, deftly popping the hooks apart. She hopped off his lap and onto Jason's, keeping the bra in place but sliding her hands back so the cups were uncovered. She leaned back so her head was next to Jason's and asked if he'd like to finish taking her bra off. He grinned and nodded his head, then reached around her to cup her breasts; taking his time, he squeezed Kerry's breasts lightly a few times before getting on with pulling her bra off entirely. Though she wished Jason had taken longer to get her bra off, she found herself really getting turned on by being topless in front of half the men in her office! "If they only knew," she thought, "I'd love to see the look on their faces if I took off my mask!"

Now wearing only a tiny thong, Kerry made another lap around the room, this time giving each guest a short lap dance while facing them. She put her arms around each man's neck and pulled herself tight to them, grinding her chest side to side against them before moving on to the next guest! Towards the end of her lap around the room Tim, a drafter in her office, joked with her during his turn that the rule about not being able to touch her really sucked. "Be patient," she replied with a sly smile, "there might be some more opportunity for audience participation after I take a little break!" As she left Tim behind she noticed the head of his dick sticking up out of the waistband of his boxers! She couldn't help staring, trying to work out whether the boxers were riding low or if Tim was particularly well endowed; she filed the question away as a puzzle to be solved later, if at all. The buildup of arousal in both the group of party guests and more troubling, in her, made her glad she was about to have a break.