Kerry's Surprise

Story Info
Milf mom goes for a girl and gets more.
3.9k words
4.57
15.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,331 Followers

Hi. I'm Kerry. I'm 42, built like a model, blue eyes, blond hair, not huge on top.

So, this is part of a way longer story that has as yet to be posted, but since this is my secret, you don't have to know the rest.

I'm married. Great husband, son, daughter. Great friends, a LOT closer than most. We're swingers, just to remove all doubt.

So, up until very recently I have never had a lesbian experience. Yeah, you guys all think we girls go to college and lick pussy, not me, wasn't interested. Of course, being part of a two-couple girlfriend swapping group, I didn't feel the need and declined the one invitation.

Right now, I'm headed towards a very chic boutique down on the boardwalk. Last week, in that boutique, in one of the very posh dressing rooms, I lost my lesbian virginity to a much younger woman.

I'm coming back here, in secret. I'll tell you why. This is what happened last time, after I got through being totally girl-sexed in that dressing room.

Hand-in-hand we left the room, walked down the hall to the check out. I hadn't paid much attention to the owner. She was mid-thirties, large framed, but in very good shape. She had, well, big tits, black hair and brown, nearly obsidian eyes that seemed to just look right through you. Her skin was perfect. Smooth, blemish free and just dark enough to hint at native American decent. A large engagement ring and wedding ring on her left hand, a picture of her, in a high-cut tank suit, and her husband on a beach on the counter behind her.

As I put the clothes on the counter, her hand lay on mine as she looked right into my eyes as she asked. "Did you get everything that you wanted?" It was like she had been standing there, watching me lose my lesbian virginity. I blushed and stuttered like a teen girl, "Um, yes, yes we did." Her hand moved, brushing mine. I couldn't believe it, my pussy was running, again. She smiled. "No, did YOU get everything you wanted?"

I took her hand, gently, looked straight into her eyes and answered. "Yes, I did, more than I ever expected and not enough. You have a lovely store." I pulled my hand back. I noticed her nipples, hard fat and thick as her strong vice answered. "That's nice to hear, come back anytime." Winking.

So, here I am, pulling the glass door open, stepping into this lovely shop, hoping to be seduced.

It was late in the day. I had seen the store hours and I intentionally timed my visit to be at the end. Nobody knows I'm here. This is for me.

My stomach is in knots. I feel stupid. I've had a lot of very unusual sexual experiences in the last few months, I've been taking what I want. But now, I'm as nervous as a teenager. Was she just being nice? Being a flirt to the woman she heard having girl sex in her dressing rooms? Or was she interested in the skinny, middle aged, over sexed mom that just walked in.

She was behind the counter working on a laptop, probably end of day accounting. I walked around. I knew I had to have a plan because when I got here, I was going to be so fucking nervous, I would not be able to think. Dresses. I was shopping for dresses. I stood at the rack and slid the hangers along, looking at each one. The woman has immaculate taste and, lesbian sex or not, I will be back.

She doesn't use a scent. What drifted into my senses, when I felt her behind me was, clean, the scent of clean.

"Kerry, I'm sorry. I was so busy I didn't see you come in."

I don't remember telling her my name. My young co-conspirator must have. But now I was at a disadvantage.

"Oh, that's alright.." I paused, hoping she was smart enough to notice"

I swear I felt her warm breath on my neck as she spoke. "Iris. I am named after the Greek goddess of new endeavors."

My hands shook as I continued the illusion of shopping and casual conversation. "Iris, that's so exotic. Yes, I saw you were busy, so I thought I'd browse." I hoped that Iris could not capture the scent of my pussy, which was so fucking wet right now. I've become addicted to new, dangerous sexual liaisons and this is by far the riskiest. Iris stayed behind me, not touching, just that slightly deep voice that was so fucking exciting.

"So, Kerry, what brings you to my shop again?"

"Well," I stuttered, "I love the swimsuits we got, and I noticed these dresses as we left. You have such wonderful taste in style and color, I had to come back."

Iris's hand lightly touched my side. I had just a tank top, no bra. Shorts and panties. The feel of her fingers on the bare skin at the base of my top was like an electric shock. "May I show you my collection?"

I'm fighting to control my breathing. "Yes, please. I would enjoy that immensely."

She stepped away. I turned, surprised. But my pussy gushed when she pulled the shades on the front window and locked the door, flipping the closed sign. She turned and giggled. "It's closing time anyway, but I don't want to be distracted."

If I had any second thoughts about what I thought was going to happen, I needed to speak up now. I took a deep breath and waited. Iris paused at the door, looking at me. When I said nothing, she smiled and walked back. Putting her hand on my nearly non-existent waist she said. "Now I have you all to myself."

Iris was gifted in fashion. She pulled dresses out and held them up in front of me, just lightly touching me in safe places, but the ground tremors of girl lust lay under our interaction.

"Iris these would look so much better on you. I have like no figure. They called me creamsicle in high school." Iris stopped, put the dress on the rack. "Creamsicle?" I laughed nervously. "Yeah, I was built like a popsicle stick and cold. I had no self-confidence and avoided dating."

Iris laughed and then abruptly stopped. "Oh, I am so sorry, that was mean, but it was funny, in a cruel way." I felt her hand on my bare waist again. "I guess you've changed, but you have a lovely shape. You're built for these styles. I have to fight like hell to keep what I have going." Her hand trailed down the side of my legs. I quivered. She smiled.

I made no move to acknowledge her hand at my hip, her fingers a little farther back than might seem appropriate as I answered. "Yes, college was my emergence from the chrysalis of high school."

Iris kept her hand almost on my ass as she moved behind me. Both her hands gently moved up my sides, barely touching, her fingers brushing the sides of my modest breasts before they came to rest on my shoulders. "And what a butterfly you have become. Shall we go try some of these on?"

I had three dresses over my arm as I walked back to the dressing rooms. I hadn't noticed that Iris has dimmed the lights in the store, giving our encounter a noir feel. I opened the door of the room from last time, where I licked my first pussy. Iris a few steps behind me. I stepped in, laying the dresses on the couch. The rooms are opulent, carpet, a love seat, a comfy chair, real ceilings and soft classical music. I turned. At the open door, Iris. "May I help you?"

I didn't have the strength to speak. I bit my lip and nodded. Iris slipped in and closed the door. The small room and the dim light felt warmer, closer. We stood face-to-face. Getting no signal from Iris, I took the hem of my tank top in my hands. Her hands touched mine, our eyes met. I said nothing and Iris gently rolled my tank top up and off my body, letting it fall to the floor. I stood, arms at my side, nervous. Iris smiled. "You have beautiful breasts, Kerry."

I went to cover them, stopped. Forced my hands back down. "They're too small, not like yours."

Iris' hands moved up a little, then stopped and re-directed, cupping her D size breasts as she laughed. "Oh, these? Not original equipment. My husband asked to upgrade and how could I say no?"

I laughed. We paused and I figured it was time to try on dresses. I slipped my fingers into the waistband of my shorts. Iris' fingers touched my waist, next to mine. Her eyes asked the question, my silence answered. This woman, ten years younger than me, dark, exotic, slid her long fingers inside the waistband of my shorts and gently slid them down my long legs, letting them pool at my feet. My breathing deep and needy, I stepped out, flicking them aside.

Iris' hands caressed up my legs, over the side of my light blue panties, resting on the lace waistband. Her voice, raspy, lusty. "You are beautiful, Kerry." Now, Iris, biting her lip, her fingers moving a little. "May I? The dresses look so much better with nothing under them."

I nodded, like a small child, quaking when Iris' fingers tucked inside the waistband and slid my underwear over my hips. She knelt as she did so. Pausing with my panties half down my thighs, her face inches from my sex, she gasped. "Oh my, baby, you are so natural."

I reached down and plucked my dense blond pubic hair. "My husband likes it, sorry I'm so hairy."

Staring at my furry cleft. Iris mumbled. "So beautiful, so real."

Iris looked up at me through my tiny cleavage, her chin brushing my bush, biting her lip. Her voice, barely audible, but still so deliciously deep.

"May I?"

I exhaled, deep and long. Letting go.

"Yes, please."

Iris slid my panties down, I stepped out, she pressed my legs and I gently landed on the love seat. I leaned back, lifted and spread my legs, holding them with my hands. I looked at my swarthy lover and whispered.

"Eat me, Iris. Make me cum on your face."

I closed my eyes as she groaned and her mouth descended on my clitoris. As her lips sucked on my bud, I came, howling, gushing on her face. Unrelenting, she tongued my slit, drinking my orgasm, wanting more. Her fingers captured my long, hard nipples and pinched, I came again. Her mouth was everywhere. Now a finger slipping in underneath as she captured my clitoris again. No, not that.

"I'll cum so hard if you do that."

Iris, her mouth on my clit, muffled. "Do it, lover. Do it for me."

Her long, strong finger found my G-spot. Biting my clit, she rubbed my spot and I exploded.

"OHHHFUUUCK!"

I felt my abdomen contract, the muscles clench and a hard jet of my love burst from me, soaking her shirt. Her mouth captured my vagina and received the second and third jet of my lust. I touched her head. I had to rest. She leaned back, her face dripping, and smiled.

"Thank you, baby."

I lay like a bag of rags, laughed lightly, "No, thank you. That was a good one."

Iris sat on the floor, her hand lightly caressing my soaked fur. As my breathing returned to normal, I whispered, "My turn."

Iris jolted; her head jerked up. "Oh, baby, you don't have to do that."

I pulled her up. She was still dressed in her blouse, wet now with my juice, and a pleated skirt. She lay between my spread legs. I pulled her mouth to mine. She paused, "I smell like pussy."

I let my lips touch hers, tasting myself. "Yes, mine, and I like it."

Our mouths opened and we kissed, hard and deep, passion like high voltage passing between us. Iris moaned, her strong arms holding me. My legs behind her body pressed into the love seat as I held her.

We broke our embrace. I looked into her bottomless brown eyes. "I want you."

She shook in my arms, moved back, still eye-to-eye. Her voice weak now, hinting of fear. I don't understand. "I may not be what you're used to." She said.

I laughed. "I've only done this once before. I have no comparison."

She stood, I stood. Iris looked at me. "Please don't hate me."

Confused, but so horny, I unbuttoned her blouse. She brushed it off her shoulders. Her bra, so feminine and lacy, clasped in front. I pulled the sides to compress her wonderful breasts and released the clasp, using my hand to sweep the garment off and down her arms. She was shaking.

Her breasts, yes, they were enhanced, but still beautiful. I'd only ever touched Jane's, but I've seen a few. I filled my hands and grasped her nipples. She moaned. "Oh baby, so nice. Pinch them, please."

I pinched her nipples hard as I closed for another deep kiss, this time pulling her to me. She kept her hips back a little, probably off balance from my pulling her. As I sucked her tongue, I pinched her nipples. She shook in my arms. I stopped, pulled back, kept her eyes on mine as I drifted lower, to my knees. As I found the clasp to her skirt, she whispered, her voice curiously on the edge of tears, she repeated, "please don't hate me."

As the zipper hit the end, her pleated skirt fell away. Mint green lace panties, and in the middle. A cock.

I gasped, stared, stunned. I mean I know about this stuff, seen pictures, but she was so real and now there was a hard, and very large, circumcised penis in front of my face. Bigger than any one I'd seen before, not crazy big, but big. At least eight inches, thick, very thick, with a big, tall, perfectly smooth helmet head. The waistband of her green panties across the middle of it, holding it against her. Smooth, not a hair in sight. It was beautiful, but in the wrong place. Seconds passed like hours. A drop of clear fluid perched on the top of the smooth round head, the lace waistband holding it against, her? Body. Iris sobbed lightly.

"I'm so sorry baby."

I had no words, so I moved my mouth and captured the head of this magnificent cock. Iris, moaned. "Oh, baby doll. Are you sure?"

I reached up and slid her panties lower, but not off. I wanted to know who I was sucking. I spun her around with her cock still in my mouth and shoved. She fell into the loveseat. I released her cock and looked up at her. Her penis resting on my chin

"Iris. I'm going to suck your clit till you cum in my mouth and then I want you to fuck me. Fuck my pussy till I howl."

Just when I thought I'd done the nastiest thing I could ever do, I went one better. I slid my mouth down, taking as much as I could while Iris cried and said. "Oh baby, thank you. Thank you so much. I'm gonna make you so happy."

My jaw hurt, ached. So much cock. The head so big I couldn't get more than a few inches of the magnificent shaft into my little mouth. Iris didn't care. She filled her hands with my hair, cooing. My hand wrapped around this big cock, stroking as my tongue bathed the beautiful head. Iris moaned. "Keep that up and I'll cum in your hot fucking mouth."

I wanted it. I needed it, but I don't have all day and I want this new toy where it really matters.

Laughing to myself, remembering the last time I acted like this, that one being my son's best friend. I rolled back, lying on the floor, spreading my legs, flaunting my drenched pussy. "Iris, fuck me."

"Oh baby doll." She said as she moved to cover me. Eye-to-eye, wee kissed as she slowly filled me. "Oh OH, slow, please. You're so big."

"Panting, still kissing, her lips moving against mine. "That's what my husband says."

Stunned, I remembered the picture on the counter and got so very confused. But this huge cock filling me, brought me back to now, the now of Kerry getting fucked by this magnificent girl cock. Oh, she was big. It was like a ball bat, filling me and touching parts of my vagina that I didn't even know existed. I felt the head hit my cervix. She stopped, kissed me and held. "Tell me when you're ready." She whispered as she kissed me again.

My senses were detonated. Gender bending, cheating, huge penis, cheating, beautiful woman. My mind a lust-filled blur. I focused. "Now Iris, fuck me, now. Nice and slow."

"Mmmmmm. You're so tight and wet, Kerry." She purred as I felt that lovely penis fill and empty my vagina. I lay on that floor and just took it. I lifted my legs, wrapped them around her body. We kissed. "Faster now, Iris. Give it to me."

She was fucking me hard, but still gentle. Not ramming my cervix, changing angles to hit other spots. I just kept cumming, my juice pouring out of me. She had her arms under me, her panting mouth next to my ear. Her weight on me, and her cock, that wonderful, big fat, cock, sucking orgasms out of me. Her hot breath in my ear. "I can't hold it Kerry. I have to cum."

"In me." I growled. "Cum in my dirty mommy pussy."

Iris howled, plunged in, and felt the hard jets of her orgasm pounding against the walls of my demolished pussy. I came again, mixing our fluids as I felt them gush around our union. The most wicked, dirty, thing I have ever done.

Iris kissed me. I noticed we were both a sweaty mess. It added to the dirtiness of what we had just done. I kissed her back, deep and hard, she was still inside me, but smaller. She pulled back. Smiling. "I was so afraid. Only my husband knows. You asked and I wanted to run away, but you're so beautiful and so nice..."

I laughed lightly. "I was so totally shocked. So stunned. Then so amazed, and soooooo curious. I'm a bad mommy. That was my daughter with me that day. I'm fucking her boyfriend too and my husband and I swap with his parents. Nobody knows. I'm so fuckin dirty. Now this."

Iris got up, laughing. "Oh baby, how do you find the time?"

I looked at my phone. "I manage, but I've been her too long, I'm sorry."

I tried to get up, failed, and fell back on the floor, surprised. Iris was over me. "Are you alright, baby?"

I laughed. "Iris, I'm so fucked, I can't get up. Help me."

We both broke into fits of laughter as she helped me up and I went to get my clothes, feeling and moving like I was ninety. Iris stayed naked. Her cock, limp now, but still shiny and wet-with us.

As I slipped on my panties, knowing that they will be barely sufficient to hold what was running out of my pussy, I had to ask. "Your husband?"

Iris smiled. "Oh baby, that's another thing. I'm telling all my secrets today."

I stood in just my drenched underwear as Iris got her phone, fiddled, poked buttons, and handed it to me.

Her husband is lean, but with definition. He has a small beard on a face that probably shouldn't have a beard. Black hair and deep blue eyes. In the picture, he's wearing shorts, no shirt. A tattoo on his upper left chest and crescent stars on his chest. A very handsome man. I went to hand it back. "He's cute."

Iris didn't take the phone. "Kyle. Slide down, baby, there's more."

I slid the pictures. Kyle in a swimsuit, Kyle in shorts. In the back of my mind, knowing what I do about my family and friends, I wondered how this lean guy took all that cock up his ass. I slipped up to the next picture.

Kyle, naked, full frontal. Nice abs, good definition. His body hairy. And between his legs a thick triangle of dense pubic hair, and nothing else. Yes, my jaw did fall open and without thinking I slid again. Kyle, on the bed, legs wide. A pussy, I nice pussy, lots of hair, lips wet and open and at the top of those lips, the biggest clitoris I have ever seen, even in porn. I looked up, no words were coming to me. Iris smiled. "It's called FTM. He had his chest fixed and takes testosterone, to change. It makes his boy dick bigger. He loves it when I fill his boy pussy. Slide."

I slid. A video. Kyle on his back, Iris, over him, the angle perfect to catch Iris's impressive cock sliding in and out of her husbands(?) vagina. It was a montage. A cut, different angle, her holding the phone, Kyle's sex filled with cock. Wet hard cock. The sound, grunting, Kyle yelling, 'harder, harder' the slap of Iris's skin hitting his. There was one more, yes, Kyle taking it up his ass, groaning. I looked up, Iris was hard again. I dropped ot my knees. I 'll tell them the car broke down.

The video looped and looped, sound on high as I sucked this wonderful penis, tasting me, tasting her, wanting the cum.

"I'm close baby."

Words I needed to hear. My jaw was dying, my lips chapped. My hand stroked faster. Iris fucked my face and moaned, "Oh yes, baby."

The first burst slammed against the back of my mouth, the second and third, right behind and so, so much. I swallowed and swallowed again. She tapped my head; I fell back on the floor.

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,331 Followers
12