Kevin and Angies Wet Vacation

Story Info
A vacationing couple discovers a pee fetish.
4.7k words
4.66
12.9k
21

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ebolaone
Ebolaone
485 Followers

With little else to do from the passenger side of the car, I was pondering my sex life, as I watched the scenery rush by during my husband and my latest road trip.

Through all of my adult life, vacations have been where I've discovered and experienced my most eye opening experiences and kinks.

I lost my virginity at 18 on vacation with my parents. No, I didn't lose it to them; it was with a guy I met at the resort we were staying at.

I met a guy who was my age. We'd hung out together by the pool. That night after our obligatory dinners with the parents, we met up...to watch the sunset. We talked and held hands for a while before he worked up the nerve to kiss me.

It wasn't my first kiss, but and maybe because I had already decided where this evening was going to end, it was by far my best kiss. My back was pressed against the railing of the balcony we were standing on. My pussy creamed as his hard cock pressed against my stomach (yes I'm that short) while our tongues wrestled in each other's mouths.

Because I wanted to seem worldly beyond my experience, I broke our kiss and turned around and faced the setting sun. Yes I saw a move like that years before in an old movie and it seemed sexy as hell in my eighteen year old brain.

I have to admit, it was a good choice. His hands cupped and played with my braless breasts. Not that there was a lot to play with, but I do have nice nipples and his fingers were making them incredibly hard.

Speaking of hard, I was loving the way his erection pressed against my butt as he kissed and licked my neck.

Reaching back, I wedged my hand between us and stroked his cock through his pants.

It felt massive. Easily the biggest cock I'd ever felt.

Truth be told, it was the only cock I'd ever touched and as I found out as I gained more experience in life, it was pretty average.

But I didn't know or care that night.

That particular hard cock was going inside of me.

I fumbled with his zipper until he took the hint and took over. While he was unzipping, I raised the hem of my skirt to my waist and pressed my bare backside (I hated wearing panties) against his now free penis.

"I want you," I said in my sexiest voice.

I gasped as he tried to push his penis into me.

"Wrong hole!" I cried out.

He apologized profusely.

I reached back, grasping his penis; I moved it down a little lower.

God I loved the way it felt, both his cock in my hand and the feeling of it rubbing my slick opening.

He moaned as he slowly slid his cock inside of me. There was a little pain as my pussy engulfed his shaft, but not as much as I'd expected.

In fact it felt downright nice.

I moaned as he pulled back and thrust himself inside of me again.

He moaned as his penis started throbbing in my pussy... and he came.

"I'm sorry," he told me. "It just felt so good."

"It's alright," I assured him. Feeling a mix of disappointment he didn't last longer but a sense of pride that I was so good, he wasn't able to last longer.

Looking down I was pleased to see his cock was still fairly erect.

"Want to try again?" I asked, wrapping my hand around it.

He nodded and we kissed as we shuffled over to a nearby bench. Lying down, I pulled up my skirt as he got between my legs.

Our mouths locked together as he entered me for a second time. His movements were slow and gentle. He propped himself up with one hand while the other worked its way under my shirt, squeezing my tit and teasing my nipples.

It was the first time anyone, besides me had ever touched them.

"Help me off with this," I told him.

He pulled my shirt over my head as I did the same to him.

That skin to skin contact was amazing! His naked body pressed against mine while his penis drove in and out of me was the greatest feeling ever.

His mouth and tongue found their way to my incredibly hard nipples, licking and sucking on them.

"Harder," I coaxed, my hands on his butt, pulling him into me.

Both his nipple sucking and thrusts intensified. My pussy began tingling in a very familiar way.

My moaning got louder. I was going to cum!

Unfortunately, he was closer than I was and with a groan, he filled me with cum for a second time.

Reckoning we'd pushed our luck far enough for one night, we quietly got dressed and he walked me back to the villa I was sharing with my parents.

He gave me a very sweet kiss at the door and left.

Walking into the villa, I saw that my mother was waiting up for me.

She asked me what I'd been doing. I told her I was with a boy I'd met, we hung out and just talked.

I gave her a hug and headed off to my room.

"Angie," she said, because that is my name. "You might want to clean up a bit. There's some of his...conversation, on your leg. It might be wise to have him wear a condom the next time you talk."

My Mom was and is a pretty cool lady.

Family activities kept us apart the next day. He and his family left the day after, so I never saw him again. Twenty two years later, I can't even remember what his name was.

Twenty two years later and thoughts of that night, feeling his cock inside of me for the first time, still made me moan.

"You okay there?" Kevin, my husband asked.

"Just daydreaming," I answered.

"What were you thinking about?" he asked.

"Vacation sex."

"Past or future?"

"Past," I told him, while tracing my rock hard nipples through my tank top. "But I'm thinking about future now."

"So I might get lucky on this trip?"

"You're going to get way more than you can handle," I teased. "I'd start now, but it would be dangerous to play with you while you're driving, so I guess I'll just have to play with myself."

"God I love you," he smiled.

"How could you not?" I asked, pinching my nipples through my top.

The thought of leaning over and taking his cock in my mouth, did have some promise and as much fun as it would have been to do, building up his anticipation was more appealing.

Kicking off my sandals, I put my bare feet on the dash and took in the scenery.

"You look good," Kevin said.

"You talking to me?" I asked. "Or my feet?"

"Both actually, but mostly you."

I had to laugh at that one. I was dressed in my normal road trip garb, a pair of ancient faded, grey pants, that I'd cut off just below my knees years before that probably should have been thrown away, but they were so comfy, I couldn't bear to part with them. Up top I was wearing a tank top, loose and airy. No panties because I hate wearing them and no bra because my "A" cup boobs didn't have much need for support. So I never wear one unless I absolutely have to. The same goes for shoes, I hate them. Generally I go barefoot whenever I can get away with it. Kevin is a hard core foot guy, so he doesn't mind one bit.

The rest of me, because I know you're dying to know. I'm a short chick, right at five feet tall on a big girl day. As I've said before, I have pretty small boobs, with fairly big nipples that always seem to be hard. At forty years old, I have a remarkably flat tummy, due to my obsession with crunches and leg lifts. I do have a bit of a butt and sturdy, gymnasts legs. My hair is dark brown, with a few streaks of grey, I haven't decided to ignore or color, currently in a very short pixie cut. I have brown eyes and a small slightly upturned nose.

The bottom line: I'm fucking adorable.

"You just like me because you can see my boobs," I told him.

The tank top I was wearing had some pretty big arm holes and probably, if I really cared should have been worn over a tighter tank. If I wasn't careful, when I wore it, anyone standing nearby would see my tits at least once....Okay I might have a bit of an exhibitionist thing going on.

Being the wonderfully thoughtful wife I was, I shifted the top so my left boob was exposed.

"If you can control yourself," I told Kevin. "You may touch it."

Not one to ever turn down an invitation, he reached over and gently ran his hand over my boob, soft and slow, the way I loved it. I hated my boobs grabbed and squeezed hard. Kevin had the perfect touch when I came to my boobs....or pretty much anywhere he touched me....It's not the only reason I married him, but it did help tip the scales.

"Okay that's enough," I told him, covering my boob back up. "You need to concentrate on driving."

Drifting back into daydream land, I started thinking about the fall break the same year as I lost my virginity.

Once home from summer vacation and back to college, I have to admit; I slept around quite a bit.

I didn't do it so guys would like me. I didn't do it because my Dad didn't show me enough attention when I was little. I didn't do it as an expression of my personal empowerment. I did it simply because I loved the feeling of a hard cock in my pussy, my hands or my mouth.

One of my family's most sacred traditions was spending fall break with friends of theirs from college.

The short version was, the four of them were best friends through college. Their school was too far from their homes to go back and forth over Thanksgiving so they spent it together all four years and every year after.

They had a daughter that was the same age as me. We had one of those "best friends" for a week relationships. We never contacted each other outside of the week we spent together every fall. But when we were together, we were inseparable.

She and I always shared a room during these vacations.

The first night was spent with our families catching up. Around 10:00 the parents shooed us away, so they could do whatever it was that they did when the four of them got together.

Yeah I know... it didn't dawn on me until years later that they were partner swapping.

Lindsey and I snuck a bottle of vodka and headed up to our room. Once there, we got changed. I got out of my dress and put on the t-shirt I'd planned to sleep in.

"If it's all the same to you," she said, in a matter of fact tone as she took off her dress, bra and panties. "I think I'll stay naked."

Alright a challenge!

"Well I only put this on because I didn't want to make you uncomfortable," I lied. Sure when my parents weren't around I liked to hang about at home in the buff, but I never would have around her or at that point anyone.

Summoning up some nerve, I pulled my shirt over my head and stood naked in front of her.

At five foot eleven inches, Lindsey was much taller than I was. Her body was long and lithe while I was the little tea pot, short and stout (my ass and legs, back then you could bounce a quarter of my abs.) Her boobs were bigger than mine, but then again most boys had boobs bigger than mine. They were capped with the tiniest nipples and I don't know why I'd never noticed before, but the freckles on her face, covered most of her body....I guess I didn't mention she was a redhead.

We looked each other over. We'd seen each other naked before, while changing clothes or getting out of the shower, but never something this overt or obvious.

I grabbed the vodka bottle and took a quick swig to keep my nerves summoned. I handed the bottle to her and we took our normal "girl talk" positions on the bed, sitting across from each other.

In years past, facing each other cross legged was never an issue, we either had sleep shirts pulled down over our knees or were in shorts or pj's. Sitting that was naked, was both scary and I hated to admit it to myself, arousing.

We passed the bottle back and forth, telling embellished stories of our sexual antics over the past year, slightly one upping each other with each tale.

While we talked my eyes kept finding their way between her legs. At first it was just fascinating because other than my own, in a mirror, I'd never really seen a pussy before. The more I looked the more I noticed.

The first thing I noticed was her tight landing strip and how she was shaved around her lips. Up until then, the only shaving I did there was just enough to stay under my bathing suit, so in comparison to her, I was quite bushy.

I could tell, by the glistening wetness, our conversation was as arousing to her as it was to me.

"Enjoying the view?" she asked, catching me staring.

For everything that happened next..I blame the alcohol....

"I like the way you shave your pussy," I told her, reaching out and running my fingers over it. "It looks so smooth."

My fingers came away wet and without thinking, I did what I always did when I touched myself, I put my fingers in my mouth and licked it off.

She let out a small gasp.

'What in the holy fuck had I just done?' my brain screamed at me.

Other than a mild curiosity about what it would be like, I'd never harbored any desire what so ever to actually be with another girl. But there I was fingering Lindsey, and licking my fingers clean.

In my defense, she did taste pretty good.

"I can't believe you just did that," she said with a shocked tone.

"I can't believe I did that either," I told her, holding up the vodka bottle as some sort of excuse. Trying to lighten the mood I added, "You did taste nice."

"Have you ever...?" she asked.

I shook my head, no.

"Do you want to...?"

I nodded my head.

When I nodded my agreement, I had rubbing her pussy in mind. When she laid back and splayed her legs in front of me, I realized she had other ideas.

Quite a few thoughts ran quickly through my mind.

I'd touched her with my fingers and it didn't kill me.

I'd tasted her and while she tasted different than me, I kind of liked it and it didn't kill me.

At that point in my life, I'd performed oral sex on four different guys. Each one had cum in my mouth at least once and it didn't kill me.

I'd had my pussy licked and it didn't kill me.

All of that, combined with me being incredibly horny and Lindsey being absolutely gorgeous, I was pretty sure I wouldn't die if I went down on her.

Crawling between her long legs, it dawned on me; I had no idea what to do. I knew what I liked and didn't like when a guy licked me so I figured I would go with that and see what happened.

Her pussy had been sexy and intriguing from three feet away, up close, it was beautiful. I loved the way her arousal coated her lips, the way her clit was ever so slightly protruding from under its hood and her scent was driving me mental.

Starting low on her pussy I traced and teased my tongue up one side and down the other, I lapped at the juices forming at the bottom of her pussy and lightly flicked her clit.

Judging by her moans, I was doing a good job and there was nothing in the world I wanted more, at that moment, than to make her cum.

"Oh yeah!" she cried out as I concentrated on her clit, side to side with the underside of my tongue. "Right there...don't stop."

Her hands gripped the sides of my head holding me in one spot while she rocked her hips towards my mouth.

Her thighs and stomach started to twitch. Those twitches became shakes and her moans became groans as she climaxed under my wonderfully talented tongue.

"Fucking shit!" she exclaimed as I pulled myself away from between her thighs. "That was incredible!"

"Glad you liked it," I smiled, leaning on her knee. "I don't do that for just anyone, you know."

"Well I feel honored. Did I taste alright?"

"You tasted great," I told her. "Granted I've only tasted yours and mine before, so you're definitely in the top two."

"You've tasted yourself," she asked me with a strange and skeptical look.

"Every time I masturbate," I told her. "I love getting my fingers gooey then licking it off while I finger myself."

"Wow," she sighed. "I've never..."

"Never masturbated?" I cut her off. "Or never tasted your own pussy?"

"Never tasted. I masturbate a lot."

"Do you want to?" I asked.

"Masturbate? Or taste myself?"

"Taste yourself."

She nodded, reaching for her pussy.

"Allow me," I told her, brushing her hand aside.

She gasped as I eased my middle finger deep inside her pussy.

I moaned at how tight and wet she was. Once I felt my finger was wet enough, I eased it back out of her and brushed the tip on her lips. My clit throbbed as I watched the tip of her tongue gently lick her bottom lip.

Once her lip was clean, she grabbed my wrist pulled my hand towards her mouth. She licked my finger from my palm to the tip, flicking at the tip of my finger as if she were teasing a cock, then sliding it past her lips and into her mouth.

It was an incredibly erotic feeling and sight. I had to fight the urge to reach down with my free hand and finger myself. I wanted to cum so badly and I knew all it would take was a few quick rubs and I'd cum all over the place.

I refrained because I was hoping for a better offer.

"My pussy does taste pretty good," she said after pulling my finger from her mouth and kissing the tip. "But I don't have anything to compare it to."

God she was a tease.

"Well, if you're really curious," I played along. "I guess I could let you taste mine."

"I think I would like to, if it's okay with you," she smiled. "I'd hate to be a bother."

"Well, I have some important things to do, but I could make time for you," I told her.

"Ahhh, you are so sweet," she purred as I laid back and opened my legs to her.

It would be years before I would have my pussy eaten as well as she did that night. She took her time, licking around my pussy, flicking her tongue over my clit and at one point had two fingers inside me. Over and over, she brought me right to the edge of cumming, back off, let me calm down and start again.

I learned the meaning of exquisite torture that night.

"Please let me cum," I begged when I couldn't take any more.

It was earth shattering. Her tongue went into overdrive on my swollen clit. Light but lightning fast licks had me moaning and groaning as the first person, other than myself made me climax.

"Whoa!" I panted. "That was good."

We were both pretty wiped out after that so we decided to call it a night.

Lights out, the two of us, still naked under the blankets, Lindsey leaned over and kissed me. Her lips were soft and gentle. It was, by a landslide, the best kiss I'd ever had.

I was just finishing reminiscing about my first, but not my only, girl-girl kiss when Kevin pulled off the highway and into a gas station.

Veterans of many road trips, we had a system. Kevin got out to pump the gas and I headed to the attached mini market to grab some road snacks.

I was loading the waters and other assorted goodies in the back seat when a car pulled up next to the bathrooms. It was slightly alarming to see the woman on the passenger side jump out before the car was fully stopped.

My concern changed to amusement watching her try to run with her knees locked together and hand gripping her crotch.

Been there, done that pee-pee run before.

She got to the women's door and found it locked. She then tried the men's and it was locked too.

"Fuck!" she shouted, as she gave up and her bladder let go.

The flood of urine soaked her tan pants around her butt and down her legs, creating a puddle around her feet.

I felt bad for her. I along with every woman ever, had instances where I had to pee really bad, coughed or sneezed and voided a little bit of urine. But I had never completely pissed myself before.

As surprising as it was to watch a woman wetting herself, I was even more surprised when I glanced over at Kevin. I was surprised to see he was completely transfixed on the woman and her plight but I was shocked to see the tent in the front of his shorts that was not only poking out, but up.

Watching her had really turned him on.

My original plan was to put away the snacks, slip on my sandals and hit the restroom before we left. But seeing Kevin's reaction to the lady's accident made me rethink my plan and implement another one.

The lake we were driving to was still an hour away. My bladder was at the point where I should go, while I had a chance, but didn't have to go. If I timed it right, I'd be bursting by the time we got to the lake.

Ebolaone
Ebolaone
485 Followers
12