Kevin and Dawn Pt. 05

Story Info
Surprise visitors and another taboo fantasy is acted out.
8.3k words
4.61
14.2k
15

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,352 Followers

[Author's Note: All characters in this story are 18 years or older.]

Kevin and Dawn

Part-5

(A short recap from Part-4)

Vickie laid her head on the table, and switching back to herself, she moaned, "Holly shit!" using her own favorite expression, and abandoning her sister-in-law's favorite of "Oh God!"

"You two are fucking awesome!" she said as she easily unwound her hands from the "restraints" and pushed herself up. She turned around and sat up on the table, then brought her wadded shirt up to wipe off the wetness of Dawn's cum that still covered her face.

Kevin intercepted her hand, though, and said, "Don't waste good pussy-juice on your shirt!" He helped his sister to her feet, and added, "We'll take care of that!"

The naked trio then engaged in a sucking, lapping three-way kiss, sharing the tastes of both of the women's orgasms.

When their faces were reasonably clean of pussy-juice—but still wet from kissing and lapping—Vickie slid off the table, and said, "I think we need another shower."

"Let's use the outside one, and then get in the hot tub," Dawn suggested.

The large backyard, that included not only the shower and the hot tub, but a diving pool and an expanse of lawn large enough to play volley ball, was completely encircled by tall yews that had grown together over the years to form a virtually impenetrable privacy fence.

During their "alone time" the kids often took advantage of the privacy to skinny-dip and even fuck outdoors on the edge of the pool or on one of the chase lounges.

As the three rinsed the sweat and cum from their naked bodies before getting into the hot tub, Vickie said to Kevin, "So, from your comment earlier, it seems you have a bisexual curiosity. If the situation were to present itself, do you think you'd like to explore that curiosity?"

"I ... um ... I don't know. Maybe, I guess," he said. Finally down off of the morning-long sexual high, his objective brain was back in control and it was giving him second thoughts about having someone's actual penis in his mouth.

It had seemed like a good idea when he was horny—like when he had experimented with sucking the hairbrush and when Aunt Vickie had stuck the zucchini in his mouth—and the thought certainly made his dick drool when she was telling her story about her and Tommy and Marty.

But now, with a wilted pecker and a clearer head, having some guy put his boner in his mouth didn't seem quite so arousing, somehow.

Vickie realized the reason for his sudden reluctance, and she mentally kicked herself for broaching the subject to soon. The poor kid had just had two orgasms and gone right on fucking until she and Dawn had had theirs. He would have to be exhausted! Any sex wouldn't be the first thing on his mind, right now; and deviant sex would be way off the table.

She pressed her naked body to his, squashing her big tits against his chest, and then kissed him under the running water. When she broke the long kiss, still holding him, she said, "That's okay, sweetheart. It's not for everyone. Just something to think about." She gave him another quick kiss, and added, "You certainly had me thinking about it while I was watching you suck that zucchini in Dawn's bedroom!"

After about five minutes in the soothing, bubbling water of the hot tube, Kevin was nodding off. He snapped himself to, and then, hauling himself up out of the water, he announced, "I can't believe I'm saying this while sitting in a hot tub with two gorgeous, naked women, but I have to go lay down; I am exhausted!"

(Part 5)

When Kevin woke up nearly an hour later, he walked to his bedroom window and stood there, naked, looking down on the back patio. Aunt Vickie and Dawn were both stretched out, also still naked, on two of the chase lounges.

Dawn was lying on her stomach, apparently working on her all-over tan. He looked closely at her tight little bubble butt and his pecker began to stir.

Aunt Vickie had the back raised on her lounge chair, and was looking at her cell phone. The way that she held her arms had her big tits cradled, and his dick stirred even more as he focused on the pale triangular tan-lines on each of the two fleshy orbs.

He took note of how close to the edge of her big dark areolas her tan came, and he imagined her in her skimpy bikini with her tits tantalizingly bulging out. Even the thought of his sexy aunt with clothes on caused his dick to twitch.

He headed to the stairs to go down and rejoin the two women, but a glance into Dawn's room stopped him. The two zucchinis he had brought up from the kitchen were still in there. One was on the side table, and the one that Aunt Vickie had used to tease his stiff, drooling cock and then put in his mouth was on the bed.

As those recent events replayed in his head, his dick began to swell. He picked up the long, slender vegetable from the bed, and slowly brought it up to his mouth. He licked the end of it, and then closed his lips over it and slid in a few inches. As he rubbed his tongue over its textured skin and gently sucked on it, his dick continued its growth from just swelling to rising.

Thinking about what his aunt had asked him under the shower, he slid the veggie from mouth and looked at it, imagining it as a real flesh-and-blood boner right in his face. That mental image didn't cause his pecker to wilt in the least.

In the kitchen, he took the two veggies to the sink to wash them before putting them back in the fridge. With a soapy hand sliding up and down the length of one of them, his mind, once again, pictured it as a stiff cock. Neither the image nor the feeling in his hand was unpleasant, and his own dick registered its agreement, as well, rising up and pressing against the sink.

After drying and putting the zucchinis away, he walked outside, and sat on the lounge chair next to his aunt's. His dick was still engorged, but not exactly stiff.

Vickie put down her phone, and said with a happy smile, "Hey, sleepy head! You feel better, now? I can only imagine how exhausted you must have been after you're morning's exercise!" She leaned over toward him—her big tits hanging down—and motioned him closer, as well. She then gave him a warm kiss. "You were marvelous, by the way! You have some pretty hot fantasies! And awesome staying power!"

"I'll say!" Dawn added as she rolled onto her side to face her brother, exposing her smaller but adorable tits. "I think we're going to have to explore more of your fantasies!"

"Oh, I've got plenty!" he said with a chuckle. Then, to Vickie, he said, "So, speaking of exploring ... when you asked me earlier about exploring my ... you know, curiosity ... did you have something specific in mind?"

The more he had thought about her question, the stories of her youth, and her obviously unbridled embracing of all things sexual, the more he believed that the question wasn't just rhetorical or out of her own idle curiosity.

Vickie smiled at him, and said, "You're getting to know me pretty well, aren't you? Yes, I had something—some-one—in mind when I asked. Tommy."

"Tommy? Your old school-days fuck-buddy?" he said. "You still know him?"

"We did lose touch when we both went off to college," she answered. She pointed to her phone, and went on, "But thanks to social media, we reconnected a couple years ago. We even got a chance to have another romp for old time sake when he was over in California for some meeting, and we hooked up." She then gave her nephew a wide smile, and added, "But he still lives right here in town."

"Really?" Kevin said as the abstract notion of exploring his curiosity with "someone" took on a name. Even after getting himself aroused with the zucchini, his mind had still been a bit conflicted, but the fact that he almost felt that he knew Tommy from his aunt's stories eased that ... in fact, it added some excitement to the idea.

"Would you like me to call him, and see if he'd like to come over and meet you?" Vickie asked, noticing a bit of growth in her nephew's pecker.

"Yes!" Dawn answered for him. "Oh, my God, that would be so hot to watch!"

Vickie laughed, but Kevin said, "Hey! No comments from the peanut gallery!" But then he thought for a moment, and asked her, "You think that would be hot to watch? Me sucking on a pecker?"

"Shit, yes!" she said definitively. She reached down, separated her pussy lips, and added, "See? I'm already wet just thinking about you sucking a fat cock!"

Vickie smiled, and said, "I have to admit that the sight of a sexually confidant guy with a dick in his mouth always gets my juices flowing, too. Especially when it's the first time."

She reached out and touched Kevin's knee, and said, "How about if I call him, and see if he wants to come by just to see me because I'm passing through town? I won't even tell him about your curiosity. No pressure, no expectations. Just meet him, and see where things go."

"Yes!" Dawn said, again. "Call him! Call him!"

"Pipe down over there!" Kevin responded. To his aunt, he said, "Yeah. I think that would be cool."

Vickie picked up her phone and as she scrolled through her contacts she got up, and turned toward the door.

"You don't want us to hear?" Kevin asked.

"You can come listen if you want to, but I have to go pee," she answered.

When their aunt was gone, Kevin said to his sister, "You really think it would be hot to watch me take a dick in my mouth?"

"Did you think it was hot to see me with my mouth latched onto Aunt Vickie's cunt?" she replied.

"Hell yes!" he said. "Somehow, I guess I just never thought it would work the same way for a girl watching two guys do it."

"Maybe not for all girls, but it sure does for me!" she said. "Apparently, Aunt Vickie, too." She rolled onto her back, and spread her legs. "Come here and put your finger in me, and see how wet I am just thinking about you sucking on a big stiff cock."

"Just my finger?" he said as he stood up. "My tongue might be more sensitive to such things."

***

Vickie did use the upstairs bathroom to pee, but she didn't make her call from there. She actually didn't want the kids to hear the conversation in case things didn't work out the way she hoped. And she actually was going to explain Kevin's curiosity to Tommy so he'd know how to work his bisexual magic.

Naked, and with her phone in hand, she walked into Kevin's bedroom and looked out the window, down onto the patio. As she pressed the icon for Tommy's number, she watched Kevin lovingly licking his sister's pussy. She smiled at their apparent insatiability.

Vickie's call was answered on the second ring with a simple, "Hello,", but it was a woman's voice, and that threw Vickie for a moment, since the number she called was Tommy's cell phone.

"Uh, hi," she replied. "Is Tommy there?"

"Can I tell him who's calling?"

"Vickie Gilbert," she answered, hesitant to add any more.

There was a slight pause before the woman replied, "I'll get him."

"Vickie!" Tommy said when he came on. "How are you?"

"Hi, Tommy! I'm doing great!" she replied. "I, um ... I hope I'm not interrupting anything there."

"Oh, you mean Carrie?" he said. "No, no. We were just sitting out by the pool." He then added with a chuckle, "We even have our bathing suits on, so no, you're not interrupting anything interesting. So, what's up with you?"

Suddenly, her whole plan of inviting him over to meet Kevin felt a bit awkward.

"Well, I happen to be in town—passing through on my way to Florida and a new job," she replied, "and I thought I'd call and see if you wanted to get together ... for a drink or something."

"A drink?" he said. Then with a suggestive tone, he added, "Or something?"

She laughed, and said, "Well, something was certainly on my mind ... until your friend, Carrie, answered the phone."

"Oh, don't worry about Carrie," he said. "She's cool. She's also my wife. I've told her all about you and our school days."

"Really?" Vickie said. The slight pause when she had mentioned her name to the woman now made more sense.

"Oh, yeah! If Carrie's not as kinky as you, Vic, she'd certainly give you a run for your money," he said. "Why don't you come over and meet her ... maybe we can all figure out something to do."

That didn't exactly derail Vickie's original plan when she called Tommy, but it sure put it on a different track.

"Well, um ... the real reason I called," she began, "is that I have a nephew here in town—he's eighteen—who is curious about his bisexual side, and I thought that you'd be a perfect person to help him explore it."

"Your nephew just up and told you he was bi-curious?" he replied, thinking there was more to it.

"Well, the subject kind of came up after I put a dick-flavored zucchini in his mouth, and then told him how I used to give his father blowjobs for twenty bucks each, and the story of you and me and Marty that first time you sucked each other's cocks."

Tommy laughed, and said, "Well, you win the kinky contest with Carrie! She hasn't gotten around to incest, yet." He then added, "Not that she wouldn't, mind you; the opportunity's just never presented itself."

"It probably helped, too, when he watched his sister and me eating each other's pussies, and then we all took a shower together." Vickie added.

"Holy crap!" Tommy said with a deep laugh. "Bring them over, Vic! Carrie is going to love meeting you, and it sounds like your niece and nephew, too! And I'm sure as hell excited about it!"

"How about if you two come over here?" she replied. "My nephew might feel more comfortable on home turf."

***

When Vickie stepped back out onto the back patio, she found Kevin and Dawn fucking in a simple missionary position on Dawn's chase lounge. Her legs were wrapped over his, and his dick was deep inside her pussy, but they were lying more or less still, as he tenderly kissed her, and she ran her hands over his bare back. It struck Vickie as a very loving moment, as opposed to horny teenage sex.

She smiled, and said, "You guys really do seem to love each other; you're not just convenient and kinky fuck-siblings."

Dawn looked up at her, and replied, "We do love each other! We've been talking about moving somewhere and getting married since we're not blood sister and brother. Or we could just live like we are married, since we already have the same last name."

"Wow!" Vickie said, genuinely surprised. "Well, don't jump into anything—I'm sure that finding out you two are lovers would freak out your mom and dad!"

"Maybe," Kevin said.

Vickie wasn't quite sure what to make of that reply, but she didn't get much chance to think about it, because Dawn quickly—and excitedly—asked, "So, was Tommy home? Is he coming over?"

"Well, he's home," Vickie began in a disappointed tone, "but it turns out he's married. Something I never knew." She let that hang in the air for a moment, and then added, "But he says she's almost as kinky as I am, so he's bringing her over, too."

"Oh, my God! Really?" Dawn said. "When?"

"He said they'd shower and head on over," Vickie answered, smiling at her reaction. "We should probably throw on some clothes ... at least while we all meet."

She then asked Kevin, "You're still okay with this, right? Like I said, no pressure, no expectations. If you don't feel totally comfortable going down the bi path, I think we'll all be able to figure out something else to do."

As he slid his boner from the snug depths of his sister's pussy, he answered Vickie, "No, I think I'm going to be fine with it." He leaned back down and gave Dawn another kiss, and then said to her, "And even if I wasn't, I'd still suck his fat cock just so you could watch."

Vickie smiled, and said, "You guys really are too good to be true!"

***

Vickie brought in one of her suitcases from her car, and she and the kids were dressed and out on the patio, again, when the doorbell rang. Vickie went to answer it.

Having last seen Tommy only two years ago, he hadn't changed much, and they exchanged a tight embrace and a warm kiss.

When they broke, he introduced the women next to him. "Carrie, Vickie; Vickie, Carrie."

They embraced, and Carrie gave Vickie a kiss, as well.

"I almost feel like I know you," Carrie said to Vickie with a wide smile. "Tommy's stories about all the fun you two had back in high school are arousing to say the least! And the selfies he sent me from his trip to California a couple years ago, made me understand why he couldn't wait to hook up with you, again ... or to get over here, now!"

"I didn't know you were sharing those pictures," Vickie said to Tommy as she recalled one of her naked on the hotel balcony, bent over and getting fucked from behind while her tits hung over the railing. And the one of her on her knees, giving him a good-morning blowjob on the balcony with the cityscape in the background.

To Carrie, she said, "But I'm sure glad you're okay with our past."

With a cute impish grin, she replied, "I'm actually more interested in what the near future has in store!"

Vickie could see how Tommy was attracted to Carrie; she was adorable! About 5' 6" with big-but-not-huge tits, she had a narrow waist, wide hips, and a pronounced round ass. She had fine towhead blond hair, cut short with bangs that swept across her forehead, and brown eyes behind sexy downturned lids.

Vickie led them out onto the patio, and as Kevin and Dawn stood up and turned to greet their guests, Vickie began, "Guys, this is Tommy and ..."

But she was cut off when the two kids blurted, "Mr. Scotts! Miss Chandler!"

Tommy said, "Oh, my God! Kevin and Dawn!"

Carrie's mouth hung open for a moment, but then it closed into a wide smile.

"You guys know each other?" Vickie asked.

"Miss Chandler was our history teacher and the girls' soccer coach in high school," Dawn answered.

"Mr. Scotts taught science and coached basketball," Kevin added.

"Well, this has suddenly become awkward," Vickie said.

"Not from my side!" Carrie said. "It's more like a fantasy come true! I always thought you were a cute little thing, Dawn. I used to love to watch that darling little behind of yours when you headed for the shower after practice."

"Really?" Dawn said.

"Oh yeah!" Carrie replied with a reminiscing smile, "You were one of the few girls with enough self-confidence to strip naked for your shower." Then a wishful thought occurred to her, and she asked, "Or were you getting naked to tease me?"

"I, um ... I didn't exactly know I was into girls, back then," Dawn said. "But I did always think you were pretty. If I'd thought about things that way then, I probably would have tried teasing you."

"Well, you teased her whether you knew you were doing it or not," Tommy said. "She had a pretty intense fantasy about you."

"You had a fantasy about me?" Dawn said, genuinely surprised, but also quite pleased.

"Did you ever think about making it a reality back then?" Vickie asked thoroughly intrigued by this unexpected turn of events.

"Hell, no!" Carrie answered. "I liked my job and really liked not being in jail! I wasn't going to screw around with a student, male or female!"

"What was the fantasy?" Kevin asked. He had always thought that Miss Chandler was sexy, and the thought, now, of her with his sister had his dick quickly filling with blood.

"You remember that tight little pair of yellow shorty-shorts you used to wear after you showered, before you headed home?" Carrie asked Dawn. "And the striped halter top?" As the image took shape in her mind, she added, "With no bra."

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,352 Followers