Kevin's Bedrest

Story Info
Kevin needs some bedrest, at his sexy aunts.
1.3k words
4.15
68.8k
69

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin lay in bed that morning, reflecting on the last few days and how he had ended up here at his aunts house, relaxing in her spare room and waiting for her to bring his breakfast up. He felt a little guilty at that part, but in fairness he was technically a convalescent after his accident.

It wasn't a huge deal, the accident, just a fall from his bike, but he had taken a head knock and the doctors were concerned about possible concussion. So, several days of bed rest were apparently required and, since his Mum worked every day, he was sent to his aunt's where she would look after him till he was back up on his feet.

She actually seemed glad of the company, having been alone for almost a year after her husband had left and filed for divorce. With no children to worry about, it looked likely to be a fairly painless parting, although Kevin wasn't entirely sure what the issue had been.

One thing he doubted though, was that sex would have been a problem. Quite simply his aunt was hot!

Mid thirties, tall, slim with long blond hair she had many outstanding features. But they faded into insignificance against her breasts. They were big, but not ridiculously huge. However, with her height and slim figure, the way they seemed to stand proud on her chest and the fact that she frequently seemed not to bother with a bra was a major bonus for a Kevin, and the subject of many a masturbation session. Big boobs seemed to run in his Mums side of the family, as both his Mum and even his Gran were similarly tall, slim ...and stacked!

Kevin reached below the thin sheet covering him and gently began to stroke his cock.

While the women in his family had large breasts, the men seemed to have been blessed with unusually large penises, and Kevin was no exception.

When fully erect, he was a good nine inches long, and thick enough that he couldn't get his hand fully around it. It had meant some practice while he jerked off, to make sure he could stimulate himself properly, but he was an enthusiastic student and, like many boys his age, was happy to practice. Frequently.

His stroking soon had his cock fully erect, and he was considering a good session when he heard footsteps and, without knocking, his aunt came into the room carrying a tray with his breakfast.

Kevin was caught with his hand below the thin sheet, clutching a rather magnificent erection!

His aunt looked at him, looked at his tented bedsheet and said nothing. She simply put down his tray on the bedside table, sat on the edge of his bed and said.

"Good Morning Kevin. I've brought your breakfast, but before you eat, I need to take your temperature. Open wide!"

Kevin opened his mouth as his aunt slipped the thermometer in, and sat back. Apparently it took about 30 seconds to take a good reading, with gave Kevin 30 seconds to take a good look at his aunt.

Just out of the shower, her long hair was still wet, and she was wearing a silk robe which tied at the front.

Much to Kevin's joy, this was tied rather loosely and had opened slightly, giving a slight view of his aunts naked body below.

The gap only showed a bit of her tummy, and a hint of cleavage, but Kevin was a very happy boy and felt brave enough to try a few gentle and slow strokes of his cock.

His aunt didn't seem to notice, as she finished taking his temperature and leant over to the table to jot the details down on a notepad for the doctor to see later that day.

Then, as she straightened, she realised her robe had gaped open and she quickly pulled it shut and looked at Kevin.

"Oh, gosh!" she gasped.

"I'm sorry about that. I didn't realise it was so loose, you must forgive me!"

Then her glance travelled from his eyes, down his body to his groin where she could clearly see the mound under his bedsheet, where his hand gripped his now rock hard erection.

With a very serious look on her face, she looked back into Kevin's eyes and said: "This darn thing is hopeless really", indicating the silk sash which was struggling to keep her robe closed.

"Would you be a dear, Kevin, and see if you could adjust it for me? Maybe with just your left hand?"

Kevin couldn't believe his ears! Clearly he was busted and his aunt was well aware of what his right hand was doing, but she seemed unconcerned and even, if he wasn't mistaken, was encouraging him.

She sat on his bed, very upright and with her hands behind her back, presenting her slightly open robe to Kevins view.

This had the effect of thrusting those fine tits out even prouder, and the robe opened a little more. Kevin was transfixed and frozen to the spot. Only when his aunt said "Well Kevin? The tie?" did he move his hand.

His hand was shaking as it approached the sash which was tied loosely at her waist. He fumbled with it, all the while staring at the gap in her robe. Meanwhile, his right hand was firmly holding his cock, and he began to jerk gently but firmly.

His fumbling action, along with his aunts posture had quite the wrong (ish) outcome as instead of closing the gap, it actually got wider, giving Kevin an even better view and more cleavage to admire.

It still wasn't fully open, and he couldn't see her nipples, but he could clearly see the curve of the under side of her breasts, along with that glorious cleavage.

"Is that it?" asked his aunt as she glanced down at Kevin's handiwork.

"Ah!" she said, as she first looked at the widened gap, then the look on Kevin's face and then down to his cock where all pretence of gentle strokes had ceased and her was firmly masturbating himself while staring at her semi naked body.

"This thing is useless really, I might as well not bother!" and with that she shrugged her shoulders and allowed the robe to fall fully open. Grasping each lapel she pulled it from her body and sat back once again, arching her back and thrusting her breasts out.

They were magnificent! Big and firm with not even a hint of sagging. Her nipples were a dark red, with large aureola and long thin nipples poking quite erect.

She smiled at Kevin, and looked again at his cock as he pounded away under the sheet.

"I don't want you messing up my good bed sheet!" she said, as she gently gripped the top and pulled the sheet back to expose his furiously masturbating hand and rock hard erection.

She smiled and looked back into Kevin's eyes.

This was enough to tip Kevin over the edge as he felt his sack contract and his cock managed to get even harder! With a groan he started to come, as spurt after spurt of hot fluid shot in ropes up over his chest and belly. His back arched as he thrust!

Finally, after what seemed an age his orgasm died down, and he collapsed back into the bed, gasping for air.

"Well, that was impressive!" said his aunt. She stood up, naked and absolutely magnificent and walked through to his bathroom, fetched a wet sponge and some toilet tissue and put them down on Kevin's naked chest.

"You may want to clean up a bit," she smiled. Then turned, picked up her discarded robe and left, turning over her shoulder as she left to say" See you again at lunchtime Kevin?" and with that she was gone.

Kevin lay back in his bed, still clutching his dripping cock. He wasn't entirely sure what had just happened there, but he knew he wasn't complaining, and now the next few days of bed rest had taken on an entirely new perspective.