Kevin's Bizarre Avocation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as I was commanded, the most enjoyable commandment of my life. Her pussy variously felt like an XS silk glove, a stroking hand, and a lubricated crevice. I couldn't last long. Fortunately she quickly recovered from her three orally and finger-induced orgasms and started climaxing a few seconds after my gun - which at that point felt like a canon - started pulsing into her vagina. I grunted in ecstasy; she screamed in pleasure. We both went limp until we were hit by a series of aftershocks, jolting us back into cognizance.

I finally dismounted, but maintained body contact as intimately as feasible. We stared into each other's eyes with a mixture of lust, pleasure, and greed. It was hard to describe my feelings at that time. I felt overwhelmed with desire, gratitude, and bewilderment. I spoke first.

"You're a goddess; you've bewitched me like Rome's deity Aurora, symbol of lust and sex," I mumbled.

"You turned me to jelly four times, Cupid; I'm not sure that I still have a backbone," she giggled.

"Let me check," I chuckled, reaching toward her. Somehow my hand never made it to her back, but stopped on her most remote tit. As I lightly pinched and twisted her nipple she snickered "That's not my back."

"No, but it sure is enjoyable," I responded, and then brought my lips into contact with it. I sucked and manipulated both of her nipples until she cried out in another orgasm from tit play alone.

"You've got to be the most multi-orgasmic woman in the world," I marveled when she finally came down from her climax.

"I never climaxed from nipples-sucking alone, before," she marveled; "but then again no one has ever paid such erotic attention to them before either," she grinned.

The rest of the night, into morning, continued with erotic and enjoyable pillow talk, interspersed with oral sex, and two more penile-induced orgasms shared by both of us. We ultimately fell into a sound sleep, our bodies intertwined.

I woke up to soft lips kissing mine. "Wake up sleepyhead," Gabriella purred. "It's 6 a. m. and I need to get home before Guido's goons start arriving at my house."

"Can't you stay forever?" I grumbled.

"I need a few more nights like this to be convinced," she chuckled.

I tickled her, she leapt out of bed and ran to the shower. I "forced" my way into it and we washed each other off, anxious to fuck but with our mating parts too sore to properly accomplish that.

I guess we should have showered more quickly because by the time that we got close to her house we saw a black SUV in front of it.

"Shit," Gabriella mumbled. "That's one of Guido's goon-mobiles. They can't see me with you. We're screwed."

I thought fast; I sure didn't want to end up in the bottom of the ocean with concrete shoes on, or for Gabriella to be hurt in any way. "There's a Walmart a half a mile away," I said inconspicuously tearing off the opposite way. "Do you ever jog?"

"I exercise quite a bit, although Guido doesn't like me to jog without a bodyguard following me in a car," she replied.

"Well today, you did" I chortled.

In Walmart I bought her a pair of shorts, a T-shirt, sports bra, running shoes, a small fanny pack, and a bottle of water. "What's the water for?" she asked.

"You need to be sweaty," I replied.

She changed in my car while I exercised all of the self-control that I had not to attack her again. Once she was dressed we drove to about 500 meters from her house. She got out of the car, I splashed her with water doing a reasonably good job of making her look sweaty, then I handed her her keys, wallet, and cellphone, which she put in the fanny pack. "I'll find a way to get you your clutch and clothes," were my last words as I kissed her. Then she took off almost at a sprint.

I got out of there, went home, and collapsed on my bed. I quickly fell asleep clothed with two thoughts completely occupying my mind; the first was "that was the best experience of my life;" the second was "I'm a dead man when Guido finds out."

When I finally got out of bed about 1 p. m. I got a call on my cellphone from a number I didn't recognize. Even though it was likely a solicitation I answered with an inspiring "Hello."

"Hello yourself, Cupid; this is Aurora," followed by a giggle, came across the line.

"Gabriella, what phone are you calling from?"

"The new burner phone I just bought to communicate with my lover - that would be you, by the way," she chortled.

"What happened when you got back home?"

"The two doffuses were eating donuts in the SUV - I chided them when they got out with 'Did you guys suddenly turn into cops - why the donuts?' They thought that was funny, but then Vido said 'Miss Gabriella you know that Guido don't like you running alone.' I responded with 'I was full of energy when I woke up at six because the party last night worked out so well, so there was no one around and I needed to get moving. Don't worry, I had my cellphone in my fanny pack and there aren't any muggers out that early. Bring your donuts inside and I'll make you two goons some coffee,'" Gabriella chuckled.

"So they never suspected a thing?" I asked.

"Not a thing, especially when I told them that I was going to 'shower the sweat off of me' after I made them coffee," she laughed.

We chit-chatted for a few more minutes, then she said "Kevin; I need to see you. Meet me at Crossgate Mall, near the Victoria's Secret, at 3:30, OK."

"Couldn't keep me away with wild horses," I replied.

At the mall she gave me my own burner phone and we entered each other's burner numbers in our phone. "We need ground rules so that we don't get caught, cause I've got to have more of you," she snickered. "No leaving messages unless you pretend to be a Chinese restaurant wrong number, no texts, only short conversations setting up meetings."

We talked about more procedures until she said "That should do us. If we think of others along the way we'll add them."

"There is one more," I said. In all seriousness I continued "In case Guido finds out we need a plan to minimize the flack that you'll receive. Tell him that I roofied you a while back, raped you, and now am blackmailing you with the threat of turning over the sex tape I made to him and putting it on the Internet."

"You'd be dead-meat," she said, almost in a sob.

"Not if you text me on my burner 'Your order is ready.' I'll be able to blow town in less than a half hour; I'll have everything prepared in advance," I replied.

"We'll talk about it when we meet for lunch at the Hilton on Wednesday," she smiled.

*************

Since Gabriella didn't work, and since I had flexible hours as long as I got the job done, we had lots of afternoons together. It was almost impossible for me to believe but the sex got even better when we became more acquainted with each other's bodies and desires. I was already in love from the first night we spent together, and all of our contacts after that increased the depth of my feelings for her. Unless she was a great actress she felt the same way, especially because her marriage to Guido was almost "forced" upon her by her family, he liked to get oral but never gave it, and once he got his rocks off he was done. He treated her more like a prized possession - a glitzy Ferrari - than a wife. Plus she was only twenty nine (just a year older than I was) to his forty six.

We took a number of precautions - such as sweeping her car for electronics every time that we met up at a location a mile from where we would end up that day (my apartment or a hotel), used disguises, and never violated out communication system and never had PDA.

Since we got bundles of sex and loving three to five days a week, when I took her to a play or art exhibit at Guido's urging about once a month we hardly even touched each other then. There were many times when I saw what I was sure were spies at various venues, but they never, ever, had anything suspicious to report to Guido. What my trips to the theater did, however, was make me positive that I was in love with Gabriella because we had almost as much fun with our clothes on as with them off.

***********

Of course all good things come to an end. I still don't know how Guido found out - I think it was because we got lazy and didn't sweep Gabriella's car for GPS or other electronics every time - but on a Tuesday I was late meeting Gabriella for a tryst at a motel we had used only once before. I had been talking with Joan Greene about something very important to her and couldn't cut her off.

I was about three blocks from the motel when the text "Your order is ready" appeared on my burner phone. I should have turned around immediately but I wanted to make sure that it was legit so I parked in a Burger King lot about a block from the motel and walked to a vantage point. I saw two black SUVs in the motel lot, one on either side of Gabriella's car, and thought that I saw Vido. I wasn't hanging around to find out.

Fortunately, I had prepared well for this eventuality, including using my Tom Simpson legitimate birth certificate and social security card to get a driver's license and even a passport in that name. I had cashed out most of the funds in my bank account and put the cash in my safe deposit box, along with all of my important papers.

I drove to my apartment to get a last few things - most of what I needed was in a "Go Bag" at my office. After getting what I needed I told the resident manager that I was leaving and gave him a bogus forwarding address in Weymouth, Massachusetts and $200 in cash and asked him to "Reluctantly give this address to any big guys asking for me." Since my apartment was on a month-to-month lease and they could keep my damage deposit and give what furniture I had to Goodwill, I was outta there!

As I was leaving the resident manager's office I glanced out the front window and saw a black SUV pull up. Fortunately I parked my car in the rear to plan for just that situation. I ducked out the back door and was gone before Guido's goons likely were to my apartment or the resident manager's office.

At my office I bought a one way plane ticket to Boston (which I had no intention of using) with a credit card, handed my resignation letter to HR telling them that I had a family emergency and would likely not be back, grabbed my Go Bag and took off out the delivery entrance to the high rise building I worked in. I had parked my car out back and had given the custodian in charge of the loading dock $50 to let me park there. I drove to my bank and cleaned out my safe deposit box and drove my car to a used car lot not 500 yards from the bank, which lot I had scoped out long ago. I sold my car for cash signing over the title as Kevin Harris, and went to the used car lot across the street and bought another car in the name of Tom Simpson then picked up all of my luggage from the first lot and took off - in a direction opposite Boston.

On the drive I canceled one of my two credit cards - the one with no balance - and once I paid off the other one (which I had used to buy the plane ticket) I would cancel it too. I called Joan Greene and my boss on my regular cellphone to give them my condolences on my hasty exit then removed the SIM card and threw it out the window. I'd recycle the phone when I got to where I was going. I'd keep my burner cell for now, because long ago I had disabled the GPS feature.

I hoped that Gabriella was able to pull off the "roofie, rape, and blackmail" scenario; we had practiced the details of it and given how smart and dramatic she was I had no doubt that she'd succeed.

About a month after I, as Tom Simpson, got to my new city, using the same procedure I had used to get a new job when I changed from Brandon Bolter to Kevin Harris, I was employed and had a sparse apartment. Then, disguising my voice, from a burner phone with an area code far, far away from my present location, I called Gabriella and Guido's house. One of Guido's goons answered. Sounding as dumb as possible I said "Uh...hello...uh...I'se got me an order to deliver a Lazy Boy chair to...uh...1220 Marston. Da order says Gab..ri..ell, uh, Ricki, or something like that, ordered it. I needs to arranges deliver - is Ms. Ricki there."

"Not in now," was the gruff reply.

"Please, man...gives her a message. Call xxx-xxx-xxxx and ask for Bruno sos I can do the delivery."

I repeated the phone number and "Bruno" and it appeared that the goon wrote the information down. I knew that Gabriella would know it was me and hoped that she got the message.

About two hours later I got a call on my new burner. I could see Gabriella's home phone number on caller ID. In case the phone was tapped I answered in my dumb voice. "Brunos here."

"You called me; this is Gabriella Ricci."

"Uh, yeah - Ise got me a delivery of a Lazy Boy and I needs to know when to deliver it," I said.

In a hushed voice Gabriella said "It's a present for my husband. I can't talk now."

"Well calls me back at the number the guy gave youse - this number - when you can talk and we are gonna make arrangements," I responded.

"OK, I'll call tomorrow," Gabriella whispered.

She called me from a pay phone two hours after that. After an exchange of expressions of endearment she told me that she had successfully pulled off the roofie/rape/blackmail scenario. Guido slapped her around a little for not being smart enough to tell him, but it was no big deal. When he inquired about whether she had tipped me off she said absolutely not and gave him her cellphone (she had hidden the burner phone under the mattress at the hotel). She told him that I had obviously seen the SUVs when I was driving up and took off; and he bought it.

"Now how do we get together?" she asked.

"Get another burner phone and give me the number. I'll call when I can come to pick you up and we'll arrange a meeting place. You'll have to carefully remove only the things you must have to your car so that we can bring them with us. A plane is too dangerous," I told her.

"OK; about how long?"

"Two weeks max," I replied. "One more thing, as we previously discussed when planning for this eventuality if you can get documents or recordings relating to Guido's illegal activities you can get into witness protection and be placed with me."

"I already have half of what I need, and I'll get the rest later," she chuckled.

"I love you," and "I love you more," continued for about 30 seconds before we signed off.

Eleven days after our phone conversation I made arrangements to meet Gabriella at a rest stop on the Interstate about twenty miles from her house. She went there by Uber only after I called to tell her that I was there. In a wig and glasses, after giving her a zealous kiss, I unloaded the Uber but didn't move my car to her stuff and start to load it until after the Uber was long gone.

We only made it about sixty miles before we had to stop at a motel and fuck our brains out. It was even better than I remembered - I never wanted to be apart again.

My new home was 700 miles away, but by rotating drivers we made it in twelve hours. I rushed home from work every day and in two weeks we tried to make up for being apart for two months. Waking up in the middle of the night for two weeks straight to knock off a piece of goddess ass was the best experience of my life.

In addition to documents that could put Guido and his associates away for years crafty little Gabriella brought $125,000 in cash with her. That financed a new apartment, a car for her, and other luxuries and necessities.

Once we went from acting like honeymooners to just normal sexually active and motivated young adults, after calling my handler from my WITSEC days for advice I went to the local office of the FBI. The FBI was very interested.

The subsequent legal drama is too boring to relate in detail on a sex site. Suffice it to say that after being confronted with the documentary and audio evidence and Gabriella's expected testimony, for a reduced sentence Guido and four of his goons pled guilty to racketeering and other offenses, and got between ten and twelve years each in the Federal Pen.

I found out by searching the legal records in the state that I had lived in with Jill that she had been granted a divorce based upon abandonment. There was no record of her getting remarried, although she ostensibly was still living in the area.

The Feds were very grateful for Gabriella's help and facilitated her divorce and put her in WITSEC. We got married as soon as her divorce was final; her name is now Gina Simpson, we have three kids, and living in WITSEC with a goddess like her is much more fun than it was when I was growing up.

Who would have thought that Kevin Harris' avocation could turn into a lifetime of bliss for Tom Simpson.