Key Club

Story Info
Two swinging couples join a key club.
2.8k words
4.32
25k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl and Alice Freeman have been in a swinging arrangement with George and Joan Sullivan for almost two years. Carl and George love swapping wives, but the hot times were beginning to wane. It was familiarity, they believed. They had fucked each other's wives so many times the thrill was wearing off.

Then Carl told George about a swing club, known as the Key Club, that he had heard about. They decided to investigate and see what it was all about.

Carl had a contact, and he and George set up a meet to discuss the club.

They met with Sam Rafferty over lunch. Sam told them, membership was very exclusive, and potential members had to be fully vetted before being invited to join. Sam, further stated, he would need to meet the wives and vet them as well.

Sam would not divulge much information during the lunch, saying he would offer more information as the vetting process proceeded. It was very important to keep things confidential, as many members were prominent in their communities.

Carl and George agreed to a meeting with Sam and their wives for the following week.

Carl and George needed to break the news of the meeting with Sam to Alice and Joan.

After a particularly good fuck session, where Carl had pounded Joan and George has done the same to Alice, the guys said they had something to discuss with the girls. The two very well-fucked ladies, wondered what was up.

Carl led off telling Alice and Joan of a swinging club he had heard of and asked if the ladies would be interested in learning more about the club?

Joan looked at George, and Alice looked at Carl with a what's up look on their faces. Both of the ladies could obviously see where this was leading.

After a silent pause, Alice spoke up and said, "Are you suggesting that we fuck other men and you guys fuck other women?"

"I think that is exactly what they mean," said Joan.

After another silent pause, George said, "We've had a great time swapping, and I think you girls have enjoyed it as much as we have, but things have kind of lost some of the thrill. Don't you agree?"

Both ladies nodded in agreement, but neither were ready to agree to an escalation of their swinging activities and expressed that to Carl and George.

Finally, Carl said, "Look we are only talking about finding out more about the club, we are not asking for a commitment, at this time."

Then George said, "A representative of the club would like to meet with the four of us next week for exploratory talks. It won't hurt anything to talk to him and see if we want to explore further."

Reluctantly, both ladies nodded yes to the suggested meeting, but held out that this in no way meant that they were agreeing to any commitment.

The following week, all four were at the home Carl and Alice,. Sam arrived right on schedule, to vet the couples.. Both ladies were very impressed with the handsome Sam.

After an exchange of introductions, Sam began telling of the club and describing its membership without divulging who the members were. He explained that the members were beautiful and prominent people, all with a healthy lust for sex, who enjoyed multiple partners. He expressed the exclusivity of membership and the fact members were not interested in breaking up any marriages.

He further stated, that members had to take an oath that what happens in the club, stays in the club. Any violation of club rules would mean immediate expulsion from the club for the offender.

He also stated that he would need to have one-on-one sessions to vet each of them privately.

He started the one-on-one vetting with Carl. He first asked Carl how he felt knowing other men would be fucking Alice. Carl responded, "I think I can handle it, as George has been fucking Alice for several years, and I have been fucking Joan. However, things have been getting a little stale lately, and some of the thrill has worn off. That is why we are looking into the Key Club."

Sam responded, "I suspected as much. We have male members that are very well endowed, would that be an issue?"

Carl responded, "George and I are both hung, so that should not be an issue."

"Sometimes many members are fucking in the same room, would seeing your wife getting fucked, be an issue?" Sam asked.

"The four of us often fuck in the same room, so no, that would not be an issue," Carl responded.

Sam requested Carl to leave the room and send in George.

The vetting of George went on similar lines. Followed with Sam requesting to see Alice next.

A very nervous Alice entered the room, but was put at ease, by Sam's warm smile.

Alice thought, damn, he is so handsome and attractive. She could feel her pussy begin to moisten and tingle.

Sam asked, "Alice you realize the Key Club is for swingers, and wives will be shared with other men?"

Alice could only nod in the affirmative.

Sam was thinking, damn she is hot, I can't wait to fuck her.

While Alice was wondering about Sam's cock. Was it long, was it thick, was it cut?

Sam explained to Alice that the way things worked at the club is that the men would put their car keys in a basket, and the wives would draw a set of keys, and that would their partner for the night. There would be no refusing to fuck by either party. "How does that sound to you," Sam asked.

Alice was slow to respond and Sam said, "Your answer is very important, so take your time and make sure you respond with an answer you can live with."

Alice had already made her mind up she wanted Sam to fuck her, and if the other men were anything like Sam, her answer would be, I'm all in.

Sam threw in a new caveat, "I want you to understand some of the men are really well hung, so keep that in mind before answering.

Alice had been a size queen, since college, so that would not be an issue for her.

Sam's cock was rock hard and about to burst out of his pants. While Alice stared bug eyed, Sam released his hard cock, and when it came into view, she gasped.

"I'm just showing you a sample of what you can expect at the key club, and trust me, there are many more like this at the club," Sam said.

With a very wet pussy, and a horniness about her, Alice was finally able to say, "I'm all in"

Alice wanted desperately wanted to drop to her knees and suck Sam's cock, but remained frozen in place.

"Thank you, Alice, would you please send in Joan.

With his cock restored in his pants and his disarming smile, Sam greeted Joan. Just like with Alice, Sam thought, damn I want to fuck this hot lady.

His vetting went pretty much the same as with Alice, however, Sam sensed a much more eagerness on Joan's part and did not have to resort to removing his hard cock to elicit a positive response.

Following vetting Joan, Sam had both couples back in the room, and said, "I think the vetting went very well, but I have to report my findings to the membership committee. They will then vote on your membership. I should be able to let you know something in about two weeks.

After Sam, George and Joan had left, Alice was so damn horny she practically tore Carl's clothes off. She not only wanted cock, she needed cock.

Alice was quickly down devouring Carl's cock, as Carl wondered, what the fuck has turned her on so? He would have to find out later, right now he was getting a world class blow job.

Later when Carl inserted his cock in Alice's pussy, he was amazed at how wet it was.

Alice was like a bitch in heat, and fucked back hard, as Carl pounded her cunt.;

This was their best sex in a long time. They were both about to experience mind-blowing orgasms.

Alice had a series of orgasms, but the big one hit, when she felt Carl blowing his load deep in her pussy.

The couples swapped two more times before finally hearing back from Sam. Joan and Alice were giving the guys some of the best sex in years.

Carl and George were beginning to wonder if they needed the Key Club, but the girls expressed an eagerness to at least check it out. The guys were mildly surprised.

Sam made an appointment to meet with them, this time at George and Joan's home.

Sam reported that the club was willing to offer the two couples a probationary membership and were inviting them to a club meet the very next week.

The probation would last for four months and there would be a once-a-month club meet. After the probation period, the committee would vote on full membership.

Sam, then said, "There is no cheating by our members. All sexual liaisons must only happen during club meetings."

"Wait a minute, does that mean I can only fuck Joan during club meetings? Sam asked.

"No, because you have an already established consensual relationship, we do not consider that cheating, and you can continue fucking Joan and George can continue fucking Alice. But for me to fuck Alice or Joan outside the club meets, that would be considered cheating. Remember what I said about the club not wanting to wreck any marriages. As much as I want to fuck both these hot ladies, it must be within the club rules. Violating club rules means expulsion from the club."

Alice and Joan were a bit disappointed, but tried hard not to show it, as they both wanted Sam to fuck them.

On the night of their first club meet, Alice and Joan both tried to outdo each other in seductiveness. They both dressed to best show off their assets and wore hot sexy lingerie.

Both ladies were blessed with a fine set of tits that were firm and topped with long brown sensitive nipples. Alice had an hour-glass figure with nicely flared hips. A body built for fucking. Joan was a bit more on the slimmer side, but had a gorgeous face that had come fuck me eyes. Both were hot as hell.

Sam could not decide which one he wanted to fuck first, he wanted them both. Perhaps on the twice a year orgy night. Most nights were reserved for one-on-one fucking.

The two couples showed up at exactly the appointed time. Before the start of festivities. there would be a cocktail hour, where they would be introduced to other members. Sam did the honors.

The two couples were surprised that there were some familiar faces in the group. The mayor, from the next town and his trophy wife, and a prominent Doctor and his wife. In all, there were eight other couples present making ten couples. And as Sam had said, all were beautiful and distinguished looking people.

Each couple was introduced to Carl, Alice, George and Joan by Sam. Carl was especially taken by Sam's wife Frieda, and hoped she drew his keys. Both Alice and Joan wanted to draw Sam's keys.

It was explained that if a lady drew the keys of their husband, or the person they had fucked in the last meeting, they would draw again.

Once happy hour was over, the host wife presented a basket for all the husbands to deposit their keys. Since Alice and Joan were new, they were to draw first, giving each husband an equal chance to fuck them.

With some trepidation, Alice and Joan drew simultaneously. They held up the keys. The prominent Doctor took Alice by the hand and said, "My Dear, I believe those are my keys. A handsome lawyer took Joan by the hand and said, "Those are mine."

Although disappointed that they had not drawn Sam's keys, they were both more than ready to be fucked by the two distinguished looking gentlemen. The drawing continued with Carl's keys being drawn by the wife of the Doctor making it a natural swap. George on the other hand had his keys left to the last, making a default drawing by the host wife. Neither Carl or George, were disappointed.

The Doctor took Alice in his arms and deep kissed her, employing his tongue, Alice's knees buckled and cold chill ran through her entire body. The Doctor was proving to be an accomplished lover, and was seducing Alice in front of the entire group. Soon others were following suit and moans were heard though out the room. Carl and the Doctor's wife were in a clinch.

Joan already had a big tit exposed and one of her long nipples was being suckled. George had his hand up the hostess's dress and was fingering her cunt.

The Doctor whispered in Alice's ear, "Lets head for one of the bedrooms." Alice followed him like a female puppy dog. Once inside the bedroom, the Doctor said, "My Dear, I'm going to undress you." Expertly, the Doctor slowly removed Alice's clothes using his hands to massage her luscious body, as he did. Alice's pussy was on fire, and she jerked when his hands moved over her tits. When Alice's outer garments were removed, she stood in only her lingerie before the Doctor. The Doctor gasped.

Wasting no time, the Doctor removed her lingerie. Alice stood bare naked in all her glory with a clean-shaven pussy. The Doctor began removing his clothes. As his hard cock came into view, Alice's eyes were fixated on the longest cock she had ever seen. She had seen thicker cocks but never one so long. It had to be nearly twelve inches in length. It gave Alice pause.

Once fully undressed, the Doctor motioned for Alice to get on her knees, as she did, he presented his cock to her lips. As she engulfed his cock, the Doctor went weak in the knees and almost stumbled. "Oh my god," he said. Alice began sucking his cock taking it deep until it hit the entrance to her throat. Alice drawing on years of experience sucking cock, relaxed her throat muscles letting the Doctor's cock slide down her throat.

She was able to take about eight inches, which amazed the Doctor, who began throat fucking her.

Her expert cock sucking was bringing the Doctor near orgasm, and he soon unloaded a huge amount of cum, which slid down her throat, directly to her belly. As the Doctor withdrew his cock, he said, "Not to worry there is much more where that came from. Now I'm going to make love to you."

He placed Alice on the bed and joined her there. He once again deep kissed her using lots of tongue. French kissing had always been an easy way to get into Alice's pussy. She loved it. Then came the nibbling of her ears and neck causing Alice to feel cold chills from her head to her toes. Damn, what a great lover he is, she thought.

The nibbling continued on down to Alices tits. When he nibbled on her nipples, she swooned and experienced an orgasm without her pussy having ever been touched. A first for Alice.

After giving her tits a good tongue and mouth wash, The Doctor continued on down her belly, finally arriving at the vortex of her being. As his tongue moved over her pussy lips, Alice began bucking, causing the sturdy bed to shake. When his mouth closed over her clitoris, Alice lost it and shuddered through an enormous orgasm, coating the Doctor's face, lips and tongue with her orgasmic juices. The Doctor feasted on her secretions as he sucked her clit like a small cock.

During this time, the Doctor's cock had grown back to full erection. Time to fuck her, he thought.

"Kiss my cock before I fuck you," the Doctor said

The Doctor presented his cock to her lips and Alice obliged.

"Now time to fuck you," said the Doctor.

The long cock slid easily into, what is normally a very tight cunt, with ease. Alice's orgasms created a very wet and lubricated pussy.

With almost eight-inches-inserted, the Doctor bottomed out, as his cock hit her cervix. Alice experienced a wonderful pain. As the doctor began fucking her deep, Alice almost immediately began experiencing rolling orgasms, with each one better than the last. Never had she been fucked so good. She wanted it to never stop, and due to her having sucked-off the Doctor, he was able to fuck her for a long, long time.

The orgasms kept coming and when the Doctor finally unloaded in her pussy, the biggest orgasm of all hit causing Alice to scream so loud it was heard though out the house.

Alice fainted.

More to come.