Keyholder's First Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry Jack. Splitting headache. Couldn't see for a sec. It's why I'm running out for caffeine." Jack looked a little suspicious, but let it go.

When they pulled into a parking spot at Dunkin' Donuts, Jack asked why they weren't just going in the drive thru. "I'm not sure what I want. It's easier to look around."

As they got out of the car, Jason put his hands in his pockets. It was easier to clench them without any seeing. A new pattern started just as it was their turn in line: 55-75% alternating. How does she know?

As Jason struggled to talk to talk to the poor cashier, he thought he eyes darted to his crotch a few times. He was sure he imagined it but couldn't focus well. He handed his credit card over without even realizing Jack had ordered a few dozen cookies for the rest of the staff. Back in the car the pattern started changing again, going from a high of 85 to a low of 15. It almost seemed random, but he didn't think it was. Beth was smart and planned all of this; random wasn't her cup of tea. He was clutching the steering wheel already so he didn't lose control of the car when it changed.

Jason tried and ultimately failed to keep up his end of the conversation. He was able to get the facts out for work related questions, but his normal banter was nowhere to be found. He asked Jack if he could carry in the drinks. He obliged as Jason begged off, claiming he was going to track down some ibuprofen for his migraine.

As he got to his desk, he collapsed into the chair. He put his head down as the vibrations climbed as high as they would go. His phone rang.

"How did it go?" Beth asked.

"I almost caused a major accident, my co-worked asked about a buzzing noise in the car, and the girl at Dunkin' Donuts kept starting at my buzzing, bulging crotch. How did you know I was done?" His fuzzy, lust-filled brain couldn't comprehend.

Beth had put her vibrator back in and was close to her second orgasm. She took time to answer him; knowing he was ready to explode and couldn't was helping keep her arousal at ridiculous levels.

"Find my iPhone. It was easy to see where you were, to picture what you were up to as the plug dominated your ass and you couldn't do a thing about it." Beth moaned, dropped the phone, and came shatteringly. She reached over and picked up the phone again a full minute later.

"How does it feel hearing me come when you are hopelessly stuck?" Beth teased.

Jason just moaned at first. "It's so hard. I'm leaking pre-cum like a faucet. I've never seen so much. My underwear is soaked and stuck to my leg."

"That sounds like a problem for you. I have to go get some work done. You have another hour of battery left. Don't you dare turn it off or take it out. The app will show me if you do."

Jason locked his office door, turned off the lights, and resigned to wait it out. He hoped Jack told everyone he had a migraine so he could try to get through the vibrations that were threatening to make him erupt.

***

Jason thought long and hard about what his punishment should be. He knew two things. First, it couldn't be too easy. Disappointing Beth wasn't an option. Second, he knew that Beth liked a show. He had gotten some things setup early, so he would be ready. Beth told him to call at 9 if he was ready. He took down a hanging plant from a sturdy hook in the ceiling and threaded a length of rope through it. He would use that later. There was a small table nearby upon which he placed some rope, 2 bullet vibrators, tape, Icy/Hot, handcuffs, nipple clamps, a ball parachute, 3 weights, a blindfold, a gag, a pair of rubber gloves, and a small bottle of water that was completely frozen.

He sat on the ground and tied 2-column ties at his ankles and above and below his knees. He put on the rubber gloves, then carefully shuffle stepped to the phone mounted on the tripod. He FaceTimed Beth. She looked like she was smiling; that was a good sign.

"Have you figured out your punishment yet?" she asked.

"Definitely," he replied. "It took me forever to setup. If it goes as planned, it will take around 3 hours."

"What is it? Keeping me waiting isn't a good idea."

Jason switched the cameras so that she could see the rope.

"The key to my handcuffs is at the bottom of this water bottle, so I have to wait for it to melt. It's only 64 here, so it should take a while. I'm taping these vibrators onto my cock cage and this anal hook. It won't be enough to push me over, but it will keep me going crazy." He held the hook up to the camera to show her, then attached it to the rope dangling from the ceiling hook.

"Now, I have to move fast or I won't be able to go through with it." He showed the gag to Beth on the other side of the camera. It was shaped like a dildo on the inside, so he would be metaphorically stuck with a cock down his throat. Tightening it was like the deep-throat training she put him through. He put a little Icy/Hot onto a QTip and stuck it into the cage to paint the sensitive head of his cock. Then he put a large amount in his hand and rubbed it into his nipples, his balls, and on the entire length of the anal hook. He smiled as the Icy/Hot felt great at first. He attached the nipple clamps and then the parachute around his balls. He took the weights (1 pound each for his nipples and 3 pounds for his balls) and added them as well. He bent over a bit, turning around so Beth could get a good view, and worked the hook in. Taking off the gloves and throwing them aside, he ratcheted the rope until his heels could not touch the ground. Lowering himself at all forced the plug, and the Icy/Hot, incredibly far up his ass. He was on his toes, couldn't move his legs, and was suspended by his ass, as the weights swung from his balls and his nipples. He could feel things starting to warm. He needed to hurry up. He grabbed the blindfold and the handcuffs. After quickly covering his eyes, he locked the handcuffs on behind him. His hands would need to reach above his head to loosen the rope. The vibrations quickly turned from pleasure to pain as his swollen balls got more and more sore from the weights. Then, the Icy/Hot hit. He would twist, but that would just make his ass burn even deeper. As he squirmed, Beth could get glimpses of both his front and back. He grabbed for the water bottle, but it was still completely frozen.

He was completely at the mercy of Icy/Hot, the clamps, the hook, the rope, the vibrators, and the cage. He moaned in pain and he moaned in pleasure. Beth felt for him. He had went above and beyond if trying to do what she asked. She could at least give him something good to listen to. She took out her wand. As he squirmed on the hook and groaned, she squirmed on the bed and moaned in pleasure, the speakers giving him some solace in his predicament.

***

Between work, both of their kids, and various activities, the weekend was a blur. Beth still found time tease and mess with Jason, but compared the last few days it was smooth sailing. Jason was thankful for the rest period. He had been close to breaking. He nearly reached his breaking point the day Beth had paraded him around town with a vibrator in his ass.

Monday couldn't come soon enough. Jason took a personal day at work so he could be home. He had told Beth but, much to his dismay, she hadn't told him when she was coming down. She had told him they were meeting at his house, but hadn't given him any details.

Beth couldn't believe how much she was looking forward to seeing Jason again. She always felt the anticipation after a week apart this was different. She had so many... plans. She wanted to make him squirm a little though. She would need enough self-control for both of them today. She sent him a text: "I'm coming down soon. Here are your ground rules for the day. First, no clothing. The only thing I want you wearing is your cage and a plug. You don't get to wear a stitch without asking permission. Second, for today what I saw goes. How fully and how quickly you obey will determine if you get to come today. Are you prepared to obey?"

"Yes, Ma'am." He didn't know what she would ask, but he knew he would acquiesce. She had broken him down this week and was the only thought in his mind.

Perfect, she thought. Beth had a plan, but she kept it to herself. She had decided to get to his place by noon, leaving right after a light lunch. She had earned a luxuriously long shower, she felt, secure in the knowledge that Jason must be crawling out of his skin with arousal.

Jason had taken a second shower, making sure to wash and clean everywhere. Beth hadn't specified which plug, so he lubed up his medium one, knowing that he could get it in his ass without too much difficulty. He finished getting ready by 9:15. He tried to make something to eat, to read a book, to watch TV, but it was all for naught. By 10:30, after fruitlessly masturbating with the plug that felt too small after Thursday's violating, he realized she was dictating the terms and would show up only when she was ready. Knowing didn't help matters any.

'Finally,' he thought as Beth's car pulled into the driveway. He couldn't very well go out to greet her or open the door in his current condition; she had a key so that wasn't an issue. 'If I'm going to get to her to let me come,' he thought, 'I have to get her so aroused she might lose control.' He had read enough bondage stories that he had an idea of something that might turn her on. He knelt on the cold tile, spread his legs so his cock was displayed profanely in its case, put his hands behind his head, and looked down.

He heard the front door open, but studiously kept his eyes on a spot on the floor three feet in front of him. She walked right to him. She was wearing a sundress. He felt his cock throb. He loved when she wore dresses and his face was level with her pussy. He thought he could smell her arousal, her wetness with his nose only inches from her pussy.

"Good, good, good," Beth muttered. She reached down and fondled his sore balls, then tried pulling on the cage. This was the first time she had seen it in person and it elicited a grunt from Jason as the ring behind his balls kept it in place, but the cage didn't go anywhere. When she leaned down to molest him, he caught a glimpse of her perfect breasts -- her dress left plenty to stare at in awe -- and hanging between them on a thin chain was the key to his chastity. He wanted it, but he was so turned on he could barely think.

"It looks like you followed directions pretty well," Beth said straightening. "How did you keep yourself busy as I made you wait the last 3 hours?"

"I was too distracted to do much of anything Ma'am. I started to worry you weren't going to come; I spent of the time staring at the window hoping you would arrive."

"You should know better," she purred, moving between them. "I have lots of fun things planned that I wouldn't miss, but you should know that you coming isn't necessarily one of them. You'll have to wait and hope."

Jason groaned slightly but answered with the "Yes, Ma'am" she was looking for. He felt a firm but gentle push between his shoulder blades. He complied with the unspoken order. Keeping his hands laced behind his neck, he carefully lowered his head to the floor, leaving Beth access to anything she wanted from behind.

He felt grip the of his stubbornly frustrated cock with her left hand, then her right grasped the plug and pulled. "Only the medium?" she asked in what he could only hope was mock disappointment. "I think you can do better." With that, she started fucking him with the plug. He tried to buck his hips on time to her thrusting, but she was holding onto the base of his cock and balls so tightly, he couldn't go anywhere. Trying to move was like trying to pull his already sore balls through a vice. He gave up and Beth heard a whimpering moan as his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

She patted his ass and leaned forward to whisper in his ear before she stood up. "I'm just getting started. You're going to be begging me before we're done. Begging me to fuck you, begging me to lock you back up." Beth walked confidently for the stairs, knowing he would follow. He would follow her anywhere.

Beth surveyed the room. This would do nicely. The toy chest was out, just asking to be used. She would get there, but things needed to be setup first. She smirked, then turned towards Jason.

"The window is open. Do you think your neighbors will be able to hear you moaning like a slut when I fuck you?" She didn't break eye contact. She was almost surprised he could blush more, given he was kneeling naked and helpless in front of her. The mind is a powerful drug, though, and was determined to push him.

"I hope not Ma'am."

"Hope not what? Hope they can't hear you or hope you don't moan like a slut?"

He wanted to look down, abashed, but didn't look away. He breathed out and said "I hope they can't hear me. Do you want me to close the window Ma'am?"

She shook her head. "Get the handcuffs and give them to me, then lay on the bed on your back."

Once he had followed directions, Beth made a show of putting the handcuff key on her necklace next to the key to his manhood. "We won't be needing either key for a while." Beth loved the effect her words had as they washed over him. She kicked off her sandals and crawled over to him, stopping to let her hands and her tongue explore a bit along the way. She sucked on his balls, getting another moan for her ministrations. She bit one of his nipples just hard enough to make him draw breath. She straddled his chest. He could feel her pussy dripping through her panties onto his chest as she kissed him, first sensually then harder as though she wanted to take possession of him.

Beth grabbed Jason's hands and brought them to her breasts. They explored excitedly, but when they tried to get under the thin fabric of the sundress, she leaned back. "Excited already? You don't get to touch everything yet. Only when I want." She brought the handcuffs out and relished the clinking sound as they got tighter. The last step of the preparations was simple. She multitasked, rubbing her pussy on his chest as she took a small length of rope and tied the handcuffs to the bedframe directly over his head. She left his feet free for now so she could make him roll over later.

Beth reluctantly got off him, as much as she enjoyed the closeness. She grabbed a blindfold from the toy chest and put it on over his eyes. I'm going to enjoy this, she thought as she admired her handiwork.

"Try to get free."

She watched as he writhed. He could lift his hands a few inches over his head, but that was it. Realizing he could, he rolled over. He tried to untie the handcuffs from the rope, but she had threaded the rope so the only knot was near the bedframe, beyond where he could reach. He got onto his knees, then tried to pull and break the rope. He only bought good equipment, though, and she had tied her knots well. She bit her lip watching the muscles in his back and arms ripple and his ass clench on the plug still securely there, not the focus but never completely forgotten.

"I can't get free. I'm stuck." He sounded short of breath, but Beth wasn't sure if that was from the exertion or the mindfuck. He probably expected that he would have come already. 'But it's not up to him, is it?' she thought.

"Haha. You're not stuck. You're mine and you're fucked. Oh, you're definitely fucked today love."

Jason jumped when she gave his ass a playful swat, right over the plug sending a jolt through his whole body. She had never spanked him before, so he wasn't expecting it.

"Now get on your back. You don't want to make me wait, do you?"

"No, Ma'am," he answered and moved as quickly as he could under present circumstances.

Jason was on high alert. He couldn't see anything and was trying desperately to hear Beth and get some indication of what she was going to do. Patience hadn't ever been one of his defining traits. He cocked his head when he heard something hit the floor -- something light -- but he couldn't tell what it was.

He could feel Beth crawling over to him. She put her face over his body to his other ear. He could feel the warmth of her breast but couldn't quite reach it. The key to his cage draped over his face as she purred into his ear

"You're trying to figure out what that was? That was my dress and my bra hitting the floor. I'm only wearing a necklace with your keys on it and a thong that is wet through from my leaking pussy. You don't get to see me yet though."

"Please," Jason managed, his chest going up and down quickly.

"Since you asked so nicely..."

Jason felt a nipple brush his lips. He tried to suck it into his mouth but she lifted it just out of his reach. He stuck his tongue on and started circling the nipple. Either Beth planned it that way or she liked it and gave in, he couldn't tell. Eventually he got her nipple in his mouth and ravished it with a focus and an enthusiasm Beth had never seen. She took a second to recover and made him repeat the treatment on her other breast.

"You're going to make me come now. I'm going to come several times today. If you do a good job, maybe I'll let you come once." Beth slowly dragged her pussy from Jason's stomach to his face, leaving a trail of wet that drove him crazy. She knelt, her tights locking his arms so they couldn't move. She supported herself with her arms on the headboard. She was a little hesitant at first. She had never straight up sat on his face, though they had 69'd a few times. This was all about her pleasure. He could come later, if he was lucky.

She held her pussy just an inch from his and waited. She could feel him straining to reach her, but all of her body on his head and chest, combined with the cuffs and the rope, left him with no leverage. "Beg me," she says letting the lacy material of her thong rub roughly against his cheek but staying clear of his tongue.

Jason didn't need to be asked twice. He could feel her wetness dripping tantalizingly onto his face and loved the taste of her. He could feel her warmth over his face and smell how turned on she was.

"Oh god. Please. Please let me lick your pussy and suck on your clit. I love your taste. Use my head, my tongue, and come as many times as you want."

"That's good," Beth purred, grinding his against her clit but not really giving him much contact. "But what will you do for it? What will you give up to have my pussy on your mouth?"

"Anything. Whatever you want. Just let me taste you." Jason was almost delirious with lust.

"mmmm," Jason heard Beth moaning. "I could almost get off on the desperation in your voice. Beg me not to let you come today and I'll consider it." Beth was smiling from ear to ear, but Jason couldn't see and could barely reason.

"Oh god."

Beth could see the conflicting emotions on his face, needing to come but needing to please her. "You don't want to keep me waiting, do you?" Now she sounded sweet; he didn't have a prayer of keeping up with such a vixen.

"Please. Please take my orgasms. Don't let me come. Just let me make you come instead." Jason was thankful for the blindfold hiding his eyes as he said this, but gained conviction near the end. "I pick you. Your orgasms are all that matters today."

Beth couldn't take any more. She pulled her soaking wet thong to the side and dropped her pussy to his eager mouth. He licked like his life depended on it. Even in his haste, he took his time, savoring the taste of every lick. He kissed her lips, licked inside her pussy, and then started to quickly lick her clit. He thought he might have trouble getting her off without his fingers to help, but she was so wet and ready. She was grinding on his face and he was just trying to keep up.