Keylee, the College Cocksucker Ch. 01

Story Info
Keylee gets caught sucking dicks on a toilet gloryhole.
3.4k words
4.3
7.3k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dhfl
dhfl
14 Followers

Disclaimer: every situation & characters are fictional and over the age of 18.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Keylee was worried while sitting on the chair, waiting to see Principal Moss.

"I'll handle this because I don't want to be expelled from the college; I worked hard to get in!" she thought, biting her lush red lips, which had been injected with filler a week earlier.

"Miss Bees, please go in now," she heard the principal's secretary say casually while looking at Keylee with a nasty expression.

Keylee got up from chair and examined her clothes. She was dressed in a black turtleneck sleeveless shirt, gym leggings and sneakers, complete with cheap golden hoop earrings.

Clothing hugged every curve of her 19-year-old curvaceous frame, particularly her big DD-size implanted breasts, which were an 18th birthday present from dad.

Raven black, tick hair was in a high bun over her head for a reason.

Keylee buzzed the door, and after a few lengthy seconds, it clicked open, allowing her to enter the Principal's main office.

"Miss Bees, please." Principal Moss gestured to the basic chair in front of his desk.

Keylee then sat and gazed into Principal Moss' piercing blue eyes.

The principal was in his late fifties, bald, and in rather good form for his age.

Only a medium-sized beer belly indicated that he should go to the gym more frequently, and he wasn't too tall, Keylee remarked in her mind.

After a brief silence, Mr. Moss began to speak, just as Keylee seemed uncomfortable with his stout stare, which plainly lingered around her 19-year-old, fit figure.

"Miss Bees, may I call you Keylee? And let's drop formalities, so call me Mike if you wish?" Mr. Moss spoke, and Keylee nodded. "Yes, of course."

"Keylee, you were sent here because you seriously violated college rules. Let me read what our hall monitor, Jane, reported. I'm guessing you know her well.

Keylee and her popular friends despised Jane for constantly nosing around where she should not be. "Yes, I know her... unfortunately, what a bitch..." she spoke in a low voice so Mr Moss wouldn't hear the bitch portion clearly.

"Good, so let's get started," the principal started, picking up a piece of paper from the folder.

"Now comes the hard part..." Keylee thought and felt a little queasy in her stomach because she hadn't had a decent dinner today.

"So this is what I've got," Mr. Moss began reading the report.

"At 11:30am, before lunch, I, hall monitor Jane Leaway, went to the girl's toilet, which was seemingly empty, and heard weird slurping noises coming from one of the booths."

Mr. Moss read and momentarily glanced at Keylee before continuing: "I then noticed that the booth from which the noise came was not unlocked, so I opened the door to investigate what was causing the noises."

"For my surprise, I found Ms. Keylee Bees on her knees beside the toilet, sucking penis protruding from a hole in the wall... and so on and so on this continues."

Mr. Moss completed reading and returned his focus to Keylee, who was flushing and visibly writhing in her chair.

"Let me be straightforward and to the point. I didn't expect to find a gloryhole between the boys and girls restrooms, and it was well hidden. We discovered several more after searching toilets."

"Sexual actions between students are strictly prohibited on college buildings for studying, as you are aware, and such an illegal act will very certainly result in your expulsion. Do you understand Keylee?"

Keylee's jaw dropped open. "I..." she began, but Mr. Moss proceeded with his severe voice.

"...and there have been serious rumors about you performing similar types of activities on college premises before, but no direct evidence was found until today."

Mr. Moss crossed his hands and sunk into his chair. "So, what's your explanation for this depraved sexual act in our college restroom?" he inquired, his gaze returning to Keylee's body.

"I need money sir!" Keylee spoke, her voice faltering with embarrassment.

"Yes, we all do, but there are other methods to earn money besides sucking stranger's penises through the wall, so that can't be the sole reason? "Is that true, Miss Bees?" Mr. Moss stated this with a gloomy grin.

"So, I believe you enjoy sucking cocks?" He questioned Keylee, "Are you a cocksucker?"

"Well, that was an unexpected choice of words," she thought, then answering honestly. "Yes, I do, and I guess I am," she said, surprise both herself and, to a lesser extent, Mr Moss.

Mr. Moss licked his dried lips as his sight lingered on Keylee's substantial assets and slutty face, then sitting backwards in his chair once again, his other hand hidden from Keylee's view.

"Do you like male sperm or cum also if you are a cocksucker?" he asked, hoping for an certain answer which will lead deeper into rabbit hole.

"Gosh, this is awkward and very out-of-the-books questioning," Keylee thought, but her future might rely on the answers, so she bit her lip and paused briefly before responding.

"Yes, yes, I do like that stuff too," she blurted out.

"What 'stuff' do you like, can you be more spesific with your answers Miss Bees?" Mr. Moss rectified.

"I like sperm, so yes, Mr. Moss," Keylee said again.

"Great, and how much money per blowjob do you make?" Mr. Moss inquired.

"Usually twenty dollars..depends." Keylee spoke, her voice suddenly fading.

"Depends.. so rumors were more or less true what has been told about certain group more popular girls, Keylee being one of those." Mr. Moss reflected in his head while torturing Keylee's body with greedy gaze.

"Let's see if this monkey has a tail".

"I see. Okay, that's enough questions. Your sentence will be decided at a special board meeting on Friday."

"You are asked to attend and make a plea to board members. Miss Bees, if you do not attend, your studies here will undoubtedly be terminated." Mr. Moss replied, leaning forward in his chair with a sly smirk.

"But.. it is not hopeless situation for you. I can help with the board if you would help me here with a simple thing," Mr. Moss continued on saying.

"Ohh, maybe, what might that be then, Mr. Moss?" she questioned.

"Please, call me Mike, Keylee." Mr. Moss said, and then went on to say, "You see, after you entered my office, I started to experience unpelasant feeling, and maybe you can help me get rid of it real quick." He remarked this as closely observing Keylee's reactions.

Keylee's thoughts began to race. "And where might that unpleasant feeling be, Mr. Moss?" she inquired.

"Why don't you step here behind my desk, and I will guide you through?" Mr. Moss responded with a large grin.

Keylee stood beside the Principal's recliner after rising from her chair and moving behind the desk.

"Very nice... very nice indeed Miss Bees," Mr. Moss exclaimed, his eyes devouring Keylee's flawless 19-year-old figure and slightly slutty but attractive makeup-covered face.

"You see, I've sometimes felt this unpleasant pressure on my midsection when I have to interrogate young ladies like you, especially about dirty matters like yours" he went on to say.

"Maybe you can help me get rid of it Keylee?" Mr. Moss continued, swiveling his recliner toward the girl.

Keylee's eyes shifted down to the principal's groin. "What the f..." she shrieked with a surprise when she spotted Principal's penis with a solid, throbbing erection and testicles protruding from the zipper line of his suit trousers. Mr. Moss was slowly stroking his hard-on with one hand and resting another on the desk.

"I can have you sued for sexual harassment! Fucking old pervert!" Keylee exclaimed in disbelief, her focus fixated on Mr. Moss' groin.

"Surprisingly thick for such a short man, yet not particularly long." "Nice big, shiny, and bulbous glans, with a small mole near the opening," she thought, feeling saliva build up in her mouth.

"Manners, Miss Bees! You might certainly try, but who would believe you? We have sufficient evidence of your lewd behavior, and you will probably be expelled from college. In fact, if we go public, you won't be able to apply to any reputable college in the country." "And make a quick decision." "I'm a busy man!" Mr. Moss stated matter-of-factly, halting to masturbate and resting his hands on the chair's arms while waited for Keylee's response.

"Shit! He appears to have solid evidence this time. Going public will surely wreck my future and possibly the rest of my life." "Gosh, that cock looks delicious..." Keylee thought and shuddered.

"Alright, okay! You, pervert! "What do you want me to do?" she asked, staring at the principal's groin.

"Right choice Miss Bees, which will benefit us both in the long run, believe me!" Mr. Moss said it with a big smile.

"So why don't you get on your knees and show me if rumors circulating around campus about your oral skills are true?" Principal explained, spreading his legs to make room for the girl and softly placing his palm on Keylee's curvy hip.

Without saying anything, Keylee went on her knees on a luxurious black carpet with a several big stains. "Sorry about the carpet; the cleaning lady is not doing her job well so she should be questioned also." Mr. Moss chuckled.

Keylee gripped a throbbing penis from the base with one hand and large testicles with the other, feeling how high they were already.

"This won't take long, you bastard!" she thought as she began to stroke cock up and down in a slow but steady motion, bringing foreskin up to the delicate corona of glans.

Mr. Burns relaxed in his chair, admiring Keylee's delicate yet skilled handwork and gazed at her gorgeous teenage face with lust.

It would be much more stunning if smeared with a thick layer of cum, he reasoned, and his cock twitched with satisfaction once more.

"Good, your handjob skills are adequate, but we both are busy today, so why not demonstrate your oral skills to speed up pressure relief?" Mr. Moss said in an excited tone.

"Mmmh, yes, with pleasure Mr. Moss!" Keylee mumbled, peering straight into the principal's excited eyes as saliva accumulated in her tongue.

Keylee then raised slightly on her knees, pulled his foreskin down and began licking and kissing the sides of the Principal's penis with delight.

"God! "I like this too much, but hell, maybe I am a cocksucker cumslut!" she thought, concentrating on the delicate frenulum with her snaking tongue.

She felt the penis twitch again, and a small glob of pre-cum formed at the tip.

Keylee instantly caught it with her tonque and skillfully smeared natural lubricate around the glans.

"Mmmmhh," she cooed, and she felt a so familiar tingle in her pussy. "God! I'm getting excited about the pervert's cock!" Keylee paused licking for a brief moment, then adjusted her position again.

"Here we go!" She licked her plump, red lips a few times, smearing another tear of the sweet pre-cum on them, causing them to glisten as she looked into Mr. Moss' eyes once more.

Keylee opened her mouth to form a large oval and bent her head to take the bulbous head into her warm oral cavity.

But she didn't stop there; although Prinicipal's cock was wide, it wasn't long, so Keylee effortlessy took it entirely into her mouth and began bob her head up and down in a steady rhythm while stroking the shaft with hand.

In most circumstances, this aggressive blowjob method with enough sucking force was the quick way to get most guys to shoot their load for her; there was no time to edge this time to maximize cumshot volume, she reasoned while sucking with her cheeks hollowing.

"Mmmmh, mmmh, hmmm... slurp slurp slurp." Keylee began to purr while blowing Principal, generating a little vibration down the shaft while bobbing her head, occasionally concentrating on head and lashing it with her wet tongue.

"Ahhhhhh...mhhhm, it appears that stories about your oral abilities, Miss Bees, are accurate; you are an excellent cocksucker, I must confess. Easily one of the top ten experiences I've ever had!" Mr. Moss remarked this while seeing Keylee slide her mouth over his thrusting erection, cheap golden hoop earrings spinning in rhythm.

"Lots of practice, I presume Miss Bees? Anyway, I haven't released my load today, so it'll be a lot of come. I hope that won't be an issue for you?" The principal queried as wet, slurping cocksucking noises filled 'oral office'.

The office was not very well soundproofed, but he had told his secretary, Janis, to keep unexpected visitors out of the lobby during Keylee's hearing.

Compliment was like a music for Keylee's ears.

"Mmmmhmmh.. not a problem!" Keylee managed to blurt out quickly before re-inserting Principal's cock into her mouth, this time with clearly increased speed and sucking intensity.

"Ahhhhhh, outstanding. It won't take long to relieve the pressure, and we'll see how you handle 'sticky' situations!" The principal stated with a satisfied voice, then held Keylee's full hair bun to guide his penis deeper into the warm hollow cavity.

"Mmmhm, hnnh, slurp, slurp, slurp..." Keylee withdrew her hand from the shaft and used tongue with plenty of saliva to satisfy the principal's primordial needs. "He is getting close," she thought as Mr. Moss gently pressed her head down on each bob.

"Your mouth is absolutely magical! "I am almost ready!" Mr. Moss stated, taking pleasure in the constriction of his balls and stiffening shaft, implying impending ejaculation.

Keylee instantly took Principal's arm from her hair bun, indicating that he should remove it, which he did obediently.

"Men are so weak at this short moment," she thought as she pushed foreskin back, revealing bulbous head that she retained in her mouth, circling it with tongue.

Keylee then softly squeezed the testicles with her left hand before stroking the shaft with her right.

She felt testicles, shaft, and legs tighten, knowing that climax was just a few seconds away.

On edging sessions, she would stop right here, pushing guy to the brink of climax as many times as she desired, torturing them before eruption, but not Principal, not today, so she continued to assault cock furiously to push it over the edge.

"AAAaaaaaaaahhHH... here it comes, Miss Bees! "Be ready!" Principal Moss managed to shout as his penis began to pulse in Keylee's liptrap, causing torrent of semen to rise towards the glans opening.

The first jet of cum reached Keylee's palate with unexpected power, spurting out of the penis like a jet of hot lava and nearly choked her, followed by another, and then another.

"AAAARGH AAH AAH...JESUS FUCK!" The principal moaned aloud as he pumped his come into a 19-year-old teen's hot mouth, convulsing in the process.

Keylee felt her mouth fill with ejaculate, and cock continued to jet more come while she rhythmically squeezed his balls to get all tasty semen out from them.

She felt the temptation to remove glans from her lips in order to swallow, but that would make a mess, which she did not want this time.

Instead, Keylee relaxed her cheeks, allowing come to fill them. "Nnnhg, nngh, aah, oh, oh...." Principal's exploding orgasm subsided as he glanced down at Keylee, completely drained.

"Thank you, Miss Bees, for easing the pressure and listening to my concerns about your position in this college! I will certainly work with the board to resolve your infringement of regulations to the best of my ability." He said this while watching Keylee, who still kept liplock around his glans.

Small streams of cum had escaped from the corners of the lips and were now dripping down the black turtleneck, staining the bulging breasts.

"There is a sink over there if you want to spit, but as we all know, 'good girls swallow'" Mr. Moss grinned as he instructed Keylee to release the cock from her mouth.

Keylee's behavior while sucking on the gloryhole varied based on the number of guys she was about to blow off, her hunger, and the flavor of the cum.

Today, she had to stop after the fourth load during the fifth blowjob and she hadn't eaten enough loads before lunch break.

She then let go of her lip grasp on the softening penis and opened her mouth to show Mr. Moss the contents of it.

A white pool of sperm filled most of her oral cavity, and she swirled it with her tongue while waiting for the principal's approval to swallow.

After a brief moment, Mr. Moss nodded, and Keylee began her signature open-mouth swallow technique, which clearly demonstrated load disappearing into her stomach.

After five gulps, it was all gone, and Keylee wiped the lip edges with her delicate fingers to remove any lingering cum before placing it in her mouth to swallow, ultimately licking her lips clean.

"Clean job and open mouth swallow is rare talent; I guess you do not gag then?" Mr. Moss inquired.

"No, I usually do not gag," Keylee replied, guiding the principal's cock into her mouth for one last time to clear head with a couple of gentle sucks.

Mr. Moss then began stuffing his limp penis back into his trousers, while Keylee rose from the carpet, her knees slightly sore.

She usually wore kneepads if she had to stay on her knees for a long time, but the carpet here was rather thin, so it didn't protect her knees as much as a thick

"Well, that's over. He cums a lot, much more than the normal college boys I've blown. Cum was clearly a non-smoker, since it tasted rather sweet. Perhaps pineapple for breakfast? Maybe older guys create a heavier load?" She questioned herself and returned to the opposite side of the desk.

"We're done, and you're free to leave. The secretary will provide you with all the details for the board meeting. Thank you for your time and exceptional attitude taking in my concerns regarding your future here, Miss Bees!" Mr. Moss continued, pointing to the door.

"Geesh, that was surprisingly pleasant, maybe even TOO pleasant." Keylee paused, then straightened her turtleneck, opened the door, and exited the principal's office to stand in the lobby while secretary Janis sat at her desk.

"Mr. Moss said you have instructions for next Fridays's special board meeting, which I am expected to attend," Keylee said to Janis, who stared at the computer screen without even glancing at Keylee.

"Yes, just a second..." she said. After a few moments, the printer began printing two identical pieces of paper.

Janis snatched them up and swiftly read the papers before passing them to Keylee.

Keylee read the document, which was largely blank.

Only the time and day of the meeting, as well as the address, which was in an upscale suburb of the city rather than on college grounds, were provided, along with some agreement wording to attend the meeting, which included a sign-on line at the bottom.

"If you are going there, please sign on the dotted line indicating that you accept to attend the meeting of your own free will." "More information will be provided at the meeting," Janis said wryly, passing Keylee a pen.

"Umm... okay, I suppose I can make it. I assumed meetings were held here, and I had other plans for Friday evening," she explained as she signed both documents.

"Good." Janis said, returning one copy to Keylee.

"Special board meetings are rarely kept on college premises," she went on to say. "And please dress more stylishly, not in that cheap 'college boys fancy me' outfit. Maybe an elegant dress? I guess you know how to impress elder board members?"

"Ummmh.. okay.. yeah, sure, I guess I have couple." Keylee was astonished. "Thats going to be one weird board meeting, I guess," she remarked.

"Oh, and before you leave, go to the restroom to clean up your blouse; there are white stains all over your midsection," Janis stated casually, before returning to her computer screen to type something.

dhfl
dhfl
14 Followers
12