Kicking and Screaming Ch. 10

Story Info
The finale for our heroes.
1.8k words
4.12
6.8k
4
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
810 Followers

Two months later...

New Jackson-Komarov-Roberts Home

"Oh, fuck, Stacey ... damn, girl ... this is fucking glorious!" I declared as I pulled out of Stacey Popov, who celebrated the finality of her divorce today.

It was just three days until Valentine's Day, in fact. February 11, 2021 ... what a fucking date! I was really glad that the room was soundproof and I could only be contacted by my phone near the nightstand in Stacey's bedroom. Well, Stacey's and Megan's. They were a couple now, just as Consuela and I were a couple and Nadia and James were. Of the six of us, however, we were all intimate with each other except for us two guys. We had agreed to keep it closed off from anyone else, though, at least until the pandemic abated some more.

"Back in her, please ... I want you to breed her good! I want her preggers, too, just like Nadia and me! It's your job to breed us ladies and often! I can't wait to walk down the aisle with both of us knocked up by you! Two pregnant brides with the baby bumps to show for it. Keep breeding us! Don't ever stop!" Megan encouraged me when she wasn't busy rimming Stacey for the sheer delight of it.

Yeah, I had Stacey pinned and prone-boned her good and hard from above and behind. My sweet Consuela was almost back to normal, but I wanted to give her a proper chance to heal and recover down there from such a rough delivery. Plus, she had twins to nurse, so that fact didn't help that cause, either. I still frequently pounded Nadia in the pussy as well as Stacey and Megan. I also sodomized all of the ladies. I still left James alone that way, as neither of us was into the other. I had already crossed one person's limits with Karen, albeit by mistake, and I refused to repeat that fiasco.

Nadia was now much further along, and that left her hornier than ever, but Stacey still craved my seed. It would be left up to James to satisfy his dominant wife while I humped Megan and Stacey in turn. I had no doubts that, between his dick and his tongue, he would be more than up to the job. I was just glad that, between she and I, she let me do all of the slapping these days, namely on her thickening Russian butt. It was her sweet way to atone for that slap ages ago, and nowadays, it was James who had to kiss the bruises that I left on her ass.

"Oh, I'm giving James your sloppy seconds later, just so you know," Stacey told me, knowing how much it turned me on to imagine Nadia's sorta cuck of a hubby going after me.

We had all increasingly turned to cam work, as it was extremely lucrative and worked well with the lockdown conditions imposed by coronavirus. It was the six of us, in any number of various combinations, doing things with each other while wearing masks of a wide variety. Not only did the masks promote safety, but they kept us safely anonymous, too. There were lots of horny folks without a normal or regular outlet for their sexual desires. This was an excellent way to let off some steam. It was a safety valve of sorts.

Yes, even now, we were live on camera, as I plowed Stacey for now, half an hour after I pounded Megan. Getting into better physical shape by means of various cardio and other forms of exercise had helped me boost my recovery time and my testosterone spiked as well. I was now performing better in the sack than ever before in my life.

Jill would be green with envy if she knew that, but unfortunately for her, she was now on the periphery of my life. I didn't even have visitation rights with little Jackson after the adoption, after all. Anyway, I had it on good authority (meaning Karen) that Jill was well-behaved of late, being a very faithful and accommodating wife to her. Well, almost losing the woman that she deemed her soulmate was a bit of a shock to the system, wasn't it? It scared her more than a little bit and now it was Karen that wore the pants in their marriage, not Jill.

I still kept Nadia at least a little of a reserve due to the slap, but less so, especially as she atoned and found healthier ways to release her aggressive impulses. The kickboxing had to take a hiatus, which contributed to her weight gain, but the bondage and other kinks were still quite helpful that way. Unlike Jill, she was a quicker student and had accepted that there were some boundaries not to be crossed. It took losing me and almost losing Karen to set Jill on a new and better course.

"Oh, I popped the question to Megan last night," Stacey added.

"And I accepted. We're getting married for sure!" Megan confirmed with a grin as she licked her fiancee's rather sweet ass.

"Open marriage, of course. I wouldn't want to discard any of my lovers," Stacey reassured me, even as she tightened up on my cock yet again with her delectable snatch.

"I'll officiate ... if you wish," I offered and Stacey extracted every drop of my cum in response as she squirted all over the sheets.

"On one condition," Megan blurted.

"What's that?" I asked her.

"That you fuck both of us right before the nuptials and leave a little of your jizz in each of our holes. I want your spunk running down our thighs as we take our vows," Megan proposed.

"I love it!" Stacey agreed, "Oh, and it has to be on Valentine's Day ... a year and three days away. That would give us a lot of time to plan and for the lockdown to end."

"And James has to be the stripper for our mutual bachelorette party ... and do a lot more than just lapdances. I picked him because he's so into CFNM, after all. I think that Nadia would approve," Megan spoke up again.

"And so would I," Consuela announced herself as she entered the bedroom and knelt to suck my cock straight from Stacey's gash, "don't worry, the twins are down for a nap right now. Let me know when you're ready for the next rodeo. It's time to reunite your dick with my twat."

"Well, seeing you suck me clean of Stacey's and Megan's cunny juice does wonders for that cause," I told my wife as I caressed her hair and the other ladies joined her in a triple blowjob.

Oh, yeah, it was good to be king!

Epilogue ... one year and three days later...

"Do you, Megan, take this woman, Stacey, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" I asked Megan first as she stood in her bridal gown, facing Stacey in a matching one.

"I do," Megan blushed now and Stacey bit her lower lip in response, the love and lust between them inescapable.

"Do you, Stacey, take this woman, Megan, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" I repeated the question for Stacey's turn.

"I do," Stacey blushed as well and brushed her bangs away from her forehead.

"Then by the power vested in me by the State of Arizona, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now each kiss your bride," I phrased it to sound less awkward, at least to me.

Megan pulled Stacey in for a very deep kiss, James's cum still on both of their breaths, while mine oozed out of their pussies and asses. Then they both kissed Nadia, the matron of honor, as if to thank her for lending her hubby to them. Then they both kissed Consuela ... and then me. I didn't care for the smell, but it was nothing that a few Altoids couldn't fix, especially my own favorite flavor, namely wintergreen.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, Mrs. and Mrs. Megan Roberts," I introduced them under Megan's surname, as Stacey had wanted rid of the Popov name, anyway.

"Thanks for letting us both adopt your spawn, babe. It means the world to Megan and me," Stacey assured me.

"Yeah, well, my only regret is that we weren't pregnant while we tied the knot. Maybe we can be knocked up for renewing our vows. That would be pretty fucking sweet!" Megan declared as they cut the wedding cake and fed each other from the first, shared slice.

"Sounds great to me," I chuckled while taking a wedding photo of them myself.

"Me, too!" Consuela agreed, even as Jill and Karen both hugged me, followed by Nadia and James.

Then both couples went to congratulate the dynamic duo, as did Consuela and I.

"You seem ridiculously happy nowadays," Jill told me, "not that I mind. Karen and I are better than ever. The counseling and effort we put into it has made things improve ... a lot."

"Sounds good for you gals," I agreed, even as Karen showed obvious signs that she had mostly recovered from the COVID variant that she endured back in September.

Mostly.

It was still a helluva to learn that one was a diabetic, a fact reinforced as I saw Karen give herself a dose of insulin. Well, it was either that or no wedding cake, and she wasn't about to turn that down. From the way that Jill looked at Karen, it was clear to me that the biggest scare that corrected her course came from the coronavirus and the fear of death. Twice in a year or so, she almost lost the woman that she loved. She would never take her for granted again.

"You know, here's Jackson," Karen brought my little boy up in her arms to smile at me, my firstborn who I gave up so that she could be a mother.

"And here's Jaime and Cersei," I pointed to the twins.

"Yeah, about that ... wanna put another one in Jill? I assure you, this one will be in vitro. Sorry, but I refuse to ever share my wife again," Karen proposed to me.

"As long as she's cool with it, too," I concurred.

"Oh, trust me, I think that we've both grown to fully appreciate the need for consent. Very much so," Karen told me with a hug.

Sure, it was platonic, but it was a healing hug that spoke volumes ... we had forgiven each other and were friends now. She, Jill, and I. We had moved on with our lives. We were all finally free.

Free to love again instead of hate. As I looked again at Consuela, I knew that I really was over Jill ... for sure. Forever. She had the woman that she loved. And I had mine.

SevMax2
SevMax2
810 Followers