Kicking Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

"What the fuck was that!" Slugger yelled once Shanice and Beate left the changing room, arm in arm and laughing at what just transpired. "Here I am wagering my gym on you being serious athletes and your match descends into foxy boxing."

"Calm down Slugger, we looked damn good out there." Beate chuckled.

"I'll say, you stripping off in front of six live broadcasting cameras, the footage has made it halfway around the world on the internet. Congratulations you two are now porn stars."

"Please! Go back to your email account and you'll see, people will be queuing round the block for your gym, not to mention we'll be headlining events in the future." Shanice confidently predicted.

"For your sake I hope you're right, I don't want to see you in my gym until I've had a chance to sort this out." Slugger stormed out of the building, leaving Beate and Shanice to look at each other with humour and concern.

...

Beate spent the weekend worried that things would not turn out as rosy as Shanice had thought. Worse still she didn't have any contact details for Shanice so they could look for a gym together (one as permissive as Slugger's had been). It was lunchtime Monday when Beate saw her ringing phone announcing that Slugger wanted to talk.

"Hey Slugger, how's the gym?" Beate asked. Slugger let out the loudest sigh he could manage.

"I hate to admit this but Shanice was right. After your spectacle, membership applications are up, you and Shanice both have personal training requests, and a commissioner wants you two headlining his next pay-per-view event, to finally decide who should have won that fight. I even got a call from Nike, they want to sponsor you and Shanice, and have you appear in an ad saying that the naked fight never would have happened if you had been wearing high quality Nike products rather than the low quality garments you had on."

"So we can come back to the gym today?" Beate asked.

"Yeah, yeah. We need to discuss this anyway."

"Well, um there's one more thing you should know. Shanice and I had a bet on our fight, we were both disqualified so technically we both lost..."

"I'm not going to like where this is heading am I?" Slugger shrewdly observed.

...

Beate sat in her car, waiting for that familiar beat up Buick to pull up in its usual parking space. She was already naked, her nerves not allowing her to leave the car until she saw her powerful compatriot alongside her. It didn't take long for Shanice to pull up alongside her, Beate looked across and saw that Shanice had clearly stripped before driving in preparation for the journey. With a smile and without hesitation, Beate stepped out of her car, her unashamedly naked form stood in the car park in broad daylight soon joined by Shanice, naked and unbowed. They linked arms and strutted into the gym.

Beate felt strong, fearless, and legendary as all eyes in the gym fell on her and her naked friend, the shocked silence erupting into applause as they split up and nonchalantly made their way to whichever gym equipment they felt would be good for their warm up.

The gym session felt good, not much went wrong, although at one point Beate heard a scream and turned around to see Shanice putting a man in a very painful arm lock.

"Your hand finds its way onto my body again and I'm keeping it." She stated, loudly enough for anyone else around to hear. She released the arm lock and the man scurried away. Once they had finished, Slugger asked to see Beate and Shanice in his office.

"So as you know I've been getting a lot of private training requests for you two. So I was wondering if you would like to start doing MMA classes. I got a couple of very promising up and comers that could really see the benefit of your experience." He explained, doing his best at trying to ignore the two fully nude women stood in front of him.

"Alright. Set it up." Beate agreed, shooting a wink at Shanice. "However it will need to be after the gym closes. We have some very unique training methods."