Kid Stuff, Right? Bk. 02

Story Info
Incest from love trying to get Mom to join our love.
4.1k words
4.28
5k
8
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 06/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is 18+ in the this story of love and lust with family. I rode the short bus in school and am dyslexic and use software and editors to make it easier to read.

Kid stuff, Right. Book 2

Deb and I were well over being kids but checking out, we said thanks, but we got a call our Aunt had just died. So we rushed home to be with my Mom. First, I stopped at an all-night grocery store. I picked pancake mix and vegetarian Bacon and organic eggs, biscuits and fresh juice, and more coffee. Then, pulling into the driveway, the lights kicked on. We were forty-five minutes late getting home. Mom was in her bathrobe and flip-flops her hair in a towel; she could sleep now or eat depending on whether she nibbled while we were gone.

We walked in a bag of groceries each. Mom looked in the bag and says. "That looks good, but it's too late to cook you babies will spoil your breakfast.

I say. "Two pancakes or three, my lady."

As a team, Deb and I had the bacon cooking as the eggs were cooking in the biscuits. Mom sat there and watched us, not saying a word. Mom took a little of everything; it took us twenty minutes to put it on the table. Deb and I ate like soldiers on leave.

Mom says. "There is something new about you two? Thank you for the pancakes, you two it looks like you two had major fun at the Dance. Do you two take a lot of photos? I looked at Deb; Deb looked at me as we say together. "I thought you took pictures."

Mom left, leaving us to clean up. I turned the water on, so it would get hot and leaned with my back to the sink as you entered my arms. We held each other as you turned the water off. I love to strip you of your clothes and strip for you and keep your naked body against me, I thought. I rubbed my growing cock against you as I turn started rising off the dishes. You're holding my back, your fingers teasing me. Finally, I heard or maybe felt Mom's door open and closed, pushing Deb away.

I was putting dishes in the washer when Mom brought a plate down and says. "Good night again."

Mom walked back up to her room, and Deb says. "Shit, that was close; you must stop me, Babe. I can't. I want to touch all of you all the time; I was this close to dropping your pants, Danny."

You leaned your head on mine and say. "Your better than chocolate."

You squealed and ran to your purse to bring the chocolates from the hotel, and you opened the first one and put it in your mouth as you kissed me, sharing half the piece of candies.

I say. "Wow is an understatement, dear but don't toss it in the trash Mom will bust us, and not in your pocket; she checks our pockets before she washes them. I took the second piece, put it in my mouth, and kissed and shared it with you, but my Sister is greedy as you fought me for most of the candies. So I cut the boxes and the wrappers up, put them in the food compactor, ran them, and took them to the trash. Coming back in, the light was out in the kitchen. I checked all the doors and ground windows and turned the alarm on. Walking up the stairs and to my room, on my bed there was a thank you card that read. "Not one thing I would change about tonight except staying till check out. The thought of just sleeping with my Date gives me the chills. My man was perfect with me were a matched set." Lov Deb xoxoxo.

I took the card and hid it in my laptop case. I waited an hour, locked my door, went through the bathroom to Debs's door, walked to the bed, and say. "Your dreaming, princess; let me make you come for that wonderful thank you card."

I slipped my hands under your covers and found you wearing just my tee shirt I had on earlier. Your pussy lips were swollen and wet. I did not think this through very well. I'm bone hard, pulling the sheets off you and pulling your hips over the side of the bed to your soft moan. You spread your hips to make your pussy an easy target as I slide in just the head in you getting us both wet. When I feel you are drenched, I slide in on one stroke. You moan into your hand, trying to be quiet. I pinch your nipples to moan into your pillow as my strokes become long and slow. I did this for ten minutes or maybe more. You come screaming into your pillow; you get so tight when you come. I stroked harder, and your juices made a lot of noise as I felt my balls tickle. You can't quite reach my rosebud, but you push in on my taint, and that and the excitement of getting caught, I came hard, biting my hand as you pushed my hand with yours to be quieter.

Deb says. "What a wet dream, damn still draining your cum, baby; hand me a tampon from my purse, please, baby."

I did unlock your door and went to mine, closing both bathroom doors. I woke ten till nine, but our day was not school; we three see an art gallery or museum and some live music at a brewery for lunch. Maybe a play or a movie later that night. It's so fun, but I am happy I wore dark pants and jockey shorts rather than boxers. Watching my two ladies, I kept flashing, seeing them both nude; they caught me looking. It was driving us insane. Deb went to wash her hands and left for the restroom.

Mom says. "How were our dates? How did last night go?"

I say. "Better than I expected till she wanted to get a motel room for an hour." I showed my bite and hickeys.

I say. "I thought to myself and said. Self I don't want just a few hours it would take to run out of energy, so no to the motel room, she said, piss off tossed a drink at my face, and I ducked, but I'm seeing this super hot MILF she a bit older than I. I'm sure she has a lot she can teach me."

I see Deb, and she makes eye contact, flashes a hand signal work on her, and gets us coffee. I walked Mom to the restroom and knew there was a family restroom. So I pulled Mom into the room, and I took you in my arms and say. "My girl loves to share, and she's discreet and half as good-looking as you, but thank you, Mom."

I kissed your neck, and your face beat red as you moaned. I dabbed water on my face, unlocked the door, winked at you, and say. "Lock the door, dear. Wash your face, Mom; what are we going to tell Deb? Your neck is all red. If I call it a hot flash, I fear you will kill me."

Mom was speechless looking at the slut in the mirror; you took your finger, slipped it in your mouth, wet it, and teased her clit under your short dress no shame at all.

Mom locked the door. I returned to Deb, who says. "You planted one on Mom and hinted you girl wants a threesome with a Milf. How's it working? Is she either washing her face to get the flush off or trying her fingers to help?"

You close your thighs tight, and I say. "Here, Hon, wear my sunglasses pretend you don't see, and don't say anything. She needs a slow hand. She is thinking hard about a threesome with me; just one more step to figure out how to get you in our bed. Mom might want to teach me the ropes. Porn can be a learning tool."

Deb says. "You shitting me that magic was in a porn flick?"

I say. "I did years of research, dear hours and hours and tissues, lots of tissues. I even have my favorites; they look a good deal like you do."

I stopped talking when Mom came out of the restroom.

I say with my hand over my mouth. "You think she came in that short of a time?"

Deb laughs and says. "You forgot what you did to me? Dan, I lost track of how many Baby Some were damn quick."

Mom came to us and saw we had coffee for you; you joined us. Mom fixes my hair like she has done a thousand times, and your hand smells of you. I got bone hard, and Deborah tossed her sweater over my tent, and you say. "Restroom."

I calmed down when Deb returned and took her purse and sweater back.

Deb says. "It was entirely possible kind sir one just needs some Dan motivation. So let's get some Crawfish and maybe drink some beer. I feel older somehow."

Now you're putting my hair back in place, and your smell, good lord, my ladies were going to kill me, but there was no way to get my smile off my face. So we rode the tram to the brewery; we both had a beer and many water bugs. We talked about a play and a few good movies, but Deb and I say. "We were tired."

I say. "We could go home, pop the popcorn, put on netflicks, and chill.

Mom says. "Hold on."

She pulls her phone out, searches, and says. "Come on, babies, let's go home, cuddle and watch scary movies, Your grounded, mister; I googled what nexflicks and chill mean."

Mom slapped my arm but took it, and I offered my free arm to my Sister. As we returned to the bus, everyone checked us out; we cut a tight path walking together. Many a man and some woman nodded; you lucky bastard. We walked the few blocks from the train station to our house, going in and changing into our bedclothes. Thank goodness I had black sweatpants, or my boner would be waving.

I say. "Movie or TV show or concert."

I glanced and offed a documentary on Dylan. Mom wanted a Dr. Who with a really sexy Doctor he looked a good deal like me but with dark hair, and Deb wanted a show called the game of Thrones; we did rock paper scissors. Deb won; there was incest and full-on nudity in under twenty minutes of the show, I watched Mom, and she watched us closely; it was kind of hot.

Deb says. "Mom, that's pretty hot where you and uncle Ray; you know it's kind of hot, at least on the TV."

Mom says. "Well, I've never lied to you kids yet, but no, we never went that far, and it was just that one time and he was a great kisser, more so than I was at the time."

I say. "Mom, how did you learn to kiss better?"

Mom says. I kissed my Aunt because I asked her.

I turned and kissed Mom. I did it poorly on purpose, and Deb cracked up laughing.

Mom says. "Damn, son, you do need help. Now dry your lips on your shirt and dampen your lips with your tongue and the lower lip. Ask first if you can kiss and then move halfway and hold if the girl moves to you; it means she wants to. It's her choice. Now start with your lips together, open them up, and hold her lip like this, you say." Your lips went from room temperature to forest fire; as I did everything Mom said, my tongue slipped over your lips, and I slid inside as we kissed hotly.

Mom Very breathlessly says. "You get an A+ your a fast learner."

Deb says. "Mom, show me it's kind of gross thinking about kissing my dorky brother."

You to show her how to kiss, but my Sister is a faster learner. Mom's neck went red.

Mom says. "I'm tired real tired; see you, babies, later. Don't forget the dishes, please your grounded."

I joked and say. "Well, we can always practice kissing tomorrow."

A low moan came out of Mom as she went up the stairs. I pucker up to blow a wolf whistle as you smile and join me; we blow low but differently a wolf whistle. We hear from the top of the stairs, Mom says. "You two are grounded."

I say. "Mom, all three of us are."

Deb and I loaded the dishwasher and started it.

Deborah says. "Any chance of the Cock fairy looking under my pillow again tonight, or should I take matters into my own hands."

You hold my cock as it grows in your hand. Then, you pull me to the garage; you drop your shorts and jump up on the worktable, and you offer your hand after you rub your pussy. Your fingers tasted and smelled of your pussy. I slip my hard head inside your lips to your moan; you hold on to me as you lift off the table, and you are rocking back and forth as if I was too slow to get started.

I wanted to make it last and be good for you, but you had a schedule, and you were getting tight as sweat popped off your upper lip. I kissed your sweat and face, making you try to get away. I felt good; you were red in the face, and your face showed strain as you got close. You bit and screamed into my neck. I was close following you coming right after. We held each other; our breath matched the sweat formed on my back, making my shirt wet; as I pulled out and took off the condom, I placed it in an empty bottle of oil for the car. Deb put her shorts back on.

We returned to heated hot chocolate and sat at the breakfast bar. We talked long after our bedtime, held hands, and spoke about a dream; we sold the house our Dad left us, took Mom with us, and moved to someplace we could be who we wanted to be. Too many know us here; a new place is our only choice. College was talked about and who or what we want to be. We talked about needing more support on scholarships.

We walked up to our rooms holding hands and broke closed our doors, not locking them; we met in the bathroom as we held and kissed each other.

Deb says. "Wash Mom's back again when you hear her shower start. But, wait, you sleep like the dead. I come to wake you with a kiss; better let Mom decide where your cock goes or not. Think I could watch that baby?"

I say. "God, that's hot. Sorry Hun, there's no place to stand that you're not seen, baby. But it sounds sexy. I work on getting her in my bed; you can watch from the bathroom."

I went to bed oddly horny and satisfied at the same time, My head hit the pillow, and I was in dreamland for what felt like seconds.

I'm kissed awake by my hot Sister, and you say. "Brush your teeth but get a move on, don't run the water when you do your teeth. You don't want Mom to know you're up; see you sexy."

I walk in, taking my things off. I tilt my head and see you washing your face and back to me.

I walk into the shower, soap my hands up and say. "I'm sorry I woke to a wet dream of you sucking my hot cock inside you, so you don't have to do anything, dear. I feel your need in my hands, dear I want to show you how much I love you, and I saw it on porn made by women. Mom, you think you came hard wait till you feel my soft hot tongue? No place on your body is safe; you let your lover eat your ass?"

Mom moaned, and my hands kneaded your breast, and my hard hot cock slid into your soapy ass. You pushed back on me; you were rolling your hips, and my cock fell off your ass, and I moved forward, and it rubbed your clit as your thighs made an alright pussy. I rinse your pussy off the water stream and tease your clit. I turn you around and put you on the bench biting your nipples, and my fingers spread your lips. I kiss down your chest and tummy and bite your thigh where it meets your inter-thigh. You scream as my lips suck, just your lips in my mouth. Mom's clit popped out, and I licked it as a cat would; it made you mew like one. I sucked your lips in, and my nose pressed your clit side to side as you got harder. I sucked you in, and you screamed and came as you pulled me up to kiss your juices off my face. I stood, my hard cock bouncing in your face; as you sucked me in your mouth, I moaned.

I say. "You going to be my slut, Cindy? If you are dear, you have to share with my girlfriend. But, Mom, did you suck harder at the thought of my lady?"

Mom sucked harder. I pulled away, and Mom's creampie would be in your pussy instead of your hot mouth.

I say. "Turn around, dear, and I'll make you mine, dear bend over, please."

Her ass made a heart as my hot cock slipped inside you. I felt your pussy was tight, and you rolled your hips and moved back as I rammed into you to a grunt and moan. I held; still; I flexed my cock inside you as I danced in you, two steps in, two steps out.

I stopped moving your dripping out of your pussy; you feel so hot, I say. "You want me like this, soft and loving and slow?"

I slide in and back out slowly, and Mom says. "Oh, gods no, pound me baby make me your slut fuck me as you do her. If were grounded we need to make it worth it."

You moved back fucking me hard as you shook and bit your hand trying not to scream. I start by grabbing your hips as I pound inside you, your moaning with each stroke, and I moan, pulling back as you grip me hard. We kept this pace up long enough to let the water get cold. I turned it off, and we went crazy; you pulled off of me and pushed me down on the shower floor as I let you be on top. We pounded into and out of your first come; you started shaking as it looked like you were coming nonstop. I kept it up till that tingle started in my balls. As you tickle my balls, I feel your hand on my taint; we pound each other like we were nineteen. I Screamed, then you did as you pulled me to you. Your fingernails were leaving marks as Mom's body looked like she was having a seizure. I held you as you fell on me.

I held you and say. "My lady is going to eat you up, dear; you have my cock as she licks your clit."

I dried you and carried you to bed. I walked back to my room as Mom lay in bed. I dropped onto my bed, wanting to nap, as Sunday is a rest day. Deb locked my door, left, came back, climbed into bed with me, and says. "Your eyes are grazed and crossed. Good Fuck, baby? Was Mom everything you dreamed of? I nodded and kissed you. Tasting Mom, you groaned as you looked at my soft cock, pulled your shorts off, and rubbed your pussy near me.

I saw your need, and I crawled over to you between your legs, and I took your juices off your fingers as I found your clit. Your legs shook, and your hands held my hand as you pulled your nipples into my mouth.

You pulled away from me and say. "Tender baby, so hard you made me come so hard."

I woke up and didn't know when it was, but my arms were empty. So I grabbed a quick shower and felt hands washing my ass. "I love you, dear."

Deb says. "Moms made waffles; move your ass, baby; maybe we should get Cindy to teach us advanced kissing, dear?"

I say. "One step closer, my evil twin Sister; we pretty perverted. Mom feels like you do. Do you tremble when I do this?" My kisses melt your neck?"

My five o'clock shadow turns your neck a touch red. I need a shave. Deb went to get dressed, and I shaved. I am joining my ladies downstairs for breakfast. We sat in the sun, talking about what came next. Our Dad's wrongful death suit paid for the house. We live on a budget, and college money is not there. So I went on my phone and googled. "Can home-schooled kids get scholarships?"

I screamed and gave the phone to Mom; she screamed and handed the phone to Deb. You jumped me, and with your joy, you started to kiss me. It was a hot one, and you stopped after a few seconds and say. "Naw, I'm never kissing you again; you suck at it."

Deb went to go in the house and says. "I'm going to fill out some forms; maybe we can go to school here in town to be with Mom."

My Mom Cindy says to me after Deb went in. "Brush your teeth after every meal or coffee, carry breath mints, stay clean, and smell nice."

The whole time talking, I knew our kiss might have tipped our Mom off to us. But I asked. "If we could practice more."

Mom says. "Not out here; the neighbors could see."

I was standing in the kitchen making homemade pizza. Deb comes to me and says. "Mom's upset. I think she's jealous. I'm sorry, Dan."

I say. "Deb, just go to use Mom's shower in the morning; if we're caught, we must go for broke."

We cooled it all day and hoped we had time to make us three; we watched a movie and went to bed early; neither visited the other's bed. I heard the shower start, so I went and showered up, giving Deb and Mom some time together. I went down and started the coffee and felt arms around me; your breast were bigger and lower.

I say. "Morning sexy, you sleep well, Mom?" Mom says. "Yelp had dreams of a hot guy and burning in hell, woke up to a wet dream, and had a nice shower, thanks!"

We studied as Mom got sun; we sat outside doing history. Finally, Mom stood to go in and says. "History test in an hour."

We took the test and went to bed after a game night; we planned to get Mom in bed the next day.

Deb woke me by shaking me says. "Mom up made breakfast already, and she made a pitcher of margaritas. She's on her second pitcher. Moms loaded in the sun have too much guilt, maybe. You made her come hard; your screams were more than I could take, so I attacked you the other night.

12