Kid Stuff, Right? Bk. 03

Story Info
Twins plan on getting more with Mom.
4.4k words
4.31
6.1k
6
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 06/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is 18+ in the this story of love and lust with family. I rode the short bus in school and am dyslexic and use software and editors to make it easier to read.

Kid stuff, Right? Book 3

The twenty minutes dragged on forever; Deb took my Jeep and drove around the block. I'll let you in the back door. We sat on my bed holding hands.

You say. "Damn, you got butterflies too?"

I groaned and say. "I'll love to say no, but I can't lie. I'm worried Mom will still kill us or at least me."

I hear the water start; you say we stand, take our clothes off. "Make her close her eyes, baby. Rub her nice parts, and I'll join you. Just the thought of this is making me wet. Damn, Brother, your boner is dripping."

We walked to Mom's bedroom hand in hand; the bathroom door was open, and steam was coming out. My Sister kissed me as we walked into the bathroom; I walked in and started washing Mom to her moans.

I did you; all your chest was red, as was your neck, I say. "Cindy, my girl is here; keep your eyes closed; she's super shy."

Deb tapped my hand, and you gave me Mom's sleep mask. I slip it on, and Mom kisses my neck and whispers. "You two are so fucking sexy. I know your girl is your Sister, her kiss to you was so clear you two are in love. Now show me how well you kiss, you motherfucker."

I flash my hand signs to my Sister. "We won; she's ours and knew all along."

I hold my hand out and turn Mom around as you soap Mom's ass as I kiss my Mom's hot lips. Mom presses against my hard cock; my Sister is making Mom squirm.

Cindy says. "You babies are going to rock our bed, aren't you?"

Deb and I answered you. "Oh yes, your bed will rock, as will you as you come hard, Mom; we want you to know how much we love you, dear."

I say. "A warm bed and my two Queens. I can die tomorrow a happy man."

Mom says. "That's nice dear, but dying is not allowed; you have lots of love to give us before we let you go, dear boy. So in bed, call me Cindy instead of Mom; in bed, it's bad enough living in sin."

Deb dropped behind you as you ate Mom's ass, and you saw my cock; you licked the head, and you pushed me into Mom, I mean Cindy's pussy; your fingers wiped up our juices as your fingers played with our asses. I held you up, and Cindy moaned. Your hips were moving faster than I was. I did not want to move too much as Deb was now kissing the sweat off my butt cheeks.

Mom, damn it. Cindy came and fell to the shower floor, her legs shaking as you rubbed your juices before us. Your words were lost, your eyes closed, and your hips moved like I was still in you. Deb drops down on her knees and eats Cindy's wet pussy. I turn the water off as I get on my knees behind Deb. I rubbed my cock head in your pussy lips to see if you were wet, and you pushed your ass hard, getting me in you as you rotate your hips.

I slipped out, trying to stroke you back. I slid inside you and just tried to hang on after that. I see you rotating your hips to match your baby girl. I was waiting for Deb to come; it made me feel like peeing; it felt so good. I could pound you after you come, but Cindy took her fingers and teased us your clit and my cock.

Deb screamed, and I pounded into Deb; Mom pulled my balls as we came together. I fell on Deb's back, and I bit your neck as my cock throbbed inside you. I fell to the side and moved to Cindy. Deb crawled to Mom and kissed you. As I kissed Deb, it was so sexy my Sister moaned and came over and kissed me again. I started the water, washed off, helped Cindy up, and washed you off as I see Deb go to stand as I flashed you. "Stay." In hand signs, our twin hand talk that we used since we were seven that only we know.

Mom was done. I reached out, pulled my Sister up, kissed you again, and washed you off. Mom turned the water off and handed us three towels; usually, only one was there. When we heard the doorbell ring, We three looked at each other, nodding our heads no, we were not expecting anyone coming by. We hear our Aunts voice Dad's Sister, as she comes into the bedroom and says. "You decent dear, I rang the bell; I thought you be ready to get the kids up for classes; I saw Danny's Jeep was gone. I guessed you were getting ready."

I had a towel, and Deb had a towel; Mom took a deep breath, put a towel on, and went out and got dressed in front of our Aunt, who moaned and whistled at Mom she says. "I go start the coffee."

Mom says. "Coffee is made as are hot egg burritos; give me ten, and I'll meet you downstairs. The kids ran to the library and should be back anytime."

I saw the bedroom door close, and Mom says. "Here is the key to the upstairs window you two use to sneak out with your friends to party."

Mom finished dressing, and she waved us back and says. "Wait until I take her to the office before you get dressed. I love you two; that was great; we need lots more time next time, and we need to hide the key in a lock box with a key code."

Mom went downstairs as they poured their coffee Aunt Edith says. "Your Danny Sr. worked for a company, and when he left, they kept paying the premiums; it's not the moon or anything, but it is a big chunk of my kid's college fund."

They walked to the office, and out of our hearing, naked, we walked softly to our rooms dressed and went out the upstairs window. Deb started going to the west roof, but the office was there. I took us to the east roof, a tad higher than the other; with my help, it was easy getting you down. We walked to my Jeep, and there was no one around. I kissed you and told you how much I loved you. You broke the kiss, I started the Jeep, and I smiled at you as I drove the block home. We went into the house we went in and hugged our Aunt. We chatted over coffee about our future and our lack of school plans.

I say. "We needed to start class; stay for lunch. I make you my cucumber and egg salad."

Mom says. "I do the eggs, dear we still got that fried chicken; it could be chicken salad; all three ladies agreed that sounded better.

I say. "I'll bake fresh bread."

I loaded the mixer on the bread machine. I added all the basics but added nuts and fiber and turned it on. Walking to the other room for school, you closed the door and kissed me again as we started for the day.

Mom came in almost an hour later. You sat in my lap, kissed me, and says. "I thought she never leave that bitch has been a thorn in my side since she told on her brother, and we got busted in Danny's van. His folks called the Cops on us, but here's the damn reason she's here. She thinks since we got Dad's money from the lawsuit, her kids deserve his insurance money. I told her to hold off, and I need to call and see who he listed as his beneficiary his wishes come first."

Mom left to call the company on what paperwork she needed. I went out to pick the key up on the front pouch and re-hide it, planning on part two of the shower scene, looking for it, and it's gone as was its fake rock. I ran in and called a locksmith, and told Mom. Mom called her Sister in law, and it went to voice mail. Mom kept calling most of the day. Finally, the locksmith came out, changed the locks, and added a CCTV set up on the doors. We ate sandwiches for lunch; Mom wants me to drive her to the company to pick up the papers afternoon.

I say. "Don't mean to be a Debbie downer, but my Cousins were busted for burglary. They spent two years in County lockup; I did not know they were out. I'm not leaving Deb here alone. Please call Dad's buddy in the force and see what he says. We sat in class and made up for the time away from the class. Mom came out, went to the bar, knocked a shot down, and brought us each a shot.

Mom says. "Shit, Danny, I hate how you see the right thing to do, but before you take that, go check all the sensors on the doors and windows."

I ran to my room first before checking. I opened the floor safe and picked up my fanny pack with Dad's gun in its, a 9mm. My Dad built the safe and left me the gun for my eighteenth birthday. Mom gave me the combination Deb and Mom got a stun gun. I checked the clip put one in the chamber, clicked the safety off, and ran downstairs, my hand on the zipper pull. Going down the stairs, Mom saw the pack but said nothing. Deborah flashed me what? I unzipped it and showed it to you.

I did all the doors and went to the back and pulled my peace out; the board on the alarm flashed red on a back window next to the backdoor. Deb picked up a baseball bat and was two steps behind me as you turned to each window, watching. You stood a few feet away from me. We moved like in the womb together; if we made a noise, it was one footstep. I unlocked the back door and saw the rear door lock was scratched as if someone with fewer skills tried to get in the front door and back door did not use the same key.

I flash you with my hand signals. "Call help now."

You back up and run to the phone; after Mom starts the call, you pull your Taser out of your purse. What a woman, one hand, a metal bat with lead weights added inside the bat about five pounds. I close and lock the door as I do not see anyone as a target; it's not noon yet, nobody is out till the kids get home, and not that many. So I stood in the hall watching the back and my ladies. And Deb got between the stairs and the front door; I heard the back door frame break. I saw four guys come in with ski masks, shooting at me. I retreated to cover but have not fired back. I have to step into the line of fire first.

My Dad's friend was there with two other officers; he was a Sargent and taught me how to shoot. Gunfire goes off again as I dive for cover in the living room as a sting hits my arm.

Sargent Evans came to me, held his weapon toward the hallway, checked me for holes, and says. "That's Danny, the homeowner; he keeps his gun. Let's go, boys; call for backup. Danny pantry now keeps them safe."

He and the two other officers went to the hallway and yelled out. "Police, drop your weapons."

I took both ladies, pushing them into the pantry. I closed the door, dropped a door stop, and kicked it in place. I heard the safety bar over the door slip into place my Mom is an Army combat field medic. I was going to cover just the pantry door. But the heavy gunfire made me leave to see if there was still a threat. Sargent Bill Evans was a long-time friend of the family. I always thought he was after Mom, but no, Sir, he stepped up to be our replacement, Dad. He was married to his best friend and still looked after us; he said it was a promise made to a brother under fire.

I Walked in and saw Sargent Evans down, blood spurting out of a wound in his neck. I saw two officers beside our couch changing clips. The two masked gunmen, still standing, came out and had a line of sight on the officers. I stepped from the wall, stood my stance, fired four shots, took two down, and heard.

An officer says. "Drop it."

My hands shot up, and I was able to drop the clip making it safer.

I say. "I surrender my piece, officer. If I drop it, it's an old piece. It might go off and fuck up my whole day. I need my Mom out of the pantry now; she is an army nurse. It's Bill's only chance. Tell her to bring her field kit, kick a doorstop to help open it; Bill please tell them, Sir, Hit the intercom, say the safe word is cowboy get my Mom out here, please call for a lifeflight. I gave them the field at the church address."

Bill croaked out. "Danny here is OK; Do as he says, please quickly."

My fingers clamp the vein, and I stop the bleeding, but he has twenty minutes to help. Finally, I'm pushed out of the way so my Mom can get closer; she sees the wound and the hits in the vest.

Mom was cutting Bill's shirt off. I'm still holding the wound closed; my hand is covered in blood as I feel a hand on my shoulder, and I'm calm, knowing my twin was there. I pulled the clamp out of the kit, held it out, and Deb splashed alcohol to sterilize the clamp. Mom holds a dressing over the gunshot as I clamp the vein and pack the clamp with a field dressing. Deb handed me a piece of tape. I taped the clamp in the wound in place. As I took a deep breath, EMS asked me to help lift him he was gone.

An officer came over and says. "You may have just saved him, but you damn sure did save our asses. Sargent Evans talks about you twins; you guys were tight.

Mom says. "Thank you, they should be. Since they were twelve, they needed the skills field skills to patch up all the shit fights they got into. Once they learned to fight, every tough kid wanted to take them, and everyone should know and can perform basic first aid skills needed to save people."

Deb says. "Bill taught Dan how to shoot and thought he was going to train us, twins, in how to fight dirty we both kicked Bill's ass, and Bill took lessons from us. He also brought his wife to learn self-defense; someone call, please we like to know as soon as you do."

I was handed a coffee, and Mom took care of a scrape. It barely broke the skin, or so I thought, and to tell the truth, I never felt it other than a sting. So you say Mom cleaned my wound and packed it with a field compress. "Needs a doctor's touch, baby; your bleeding a bit. We will get you to the hospital and get stitches. Would one of you guys call it, and did you have to shoot baby?"

The officer answered for me and says. "He took two out. Two in the ten rings, or we would be dead, maybe you guys two. They opened fire, we did not get to finish saying police, and we took fire. I check with the brass to see if we can get you to a doctor to fix you up."

Mom held my shaking hand, and I felt her quilt off her bed wrapped around my shoulders. I hold my good arm out and gain strength from my twin's arm wrapped around me. As my Mom has my hand in hers, I'm shaking. Mom held the coffee cup, and you made me drink, and EMS came in two crews and two gurneys.

I started to ask why and say. "Only two gurneys, that means only one alive?"

The officer says. "Were alive because of you. Keep that next to you when you think about today. Look at your family."

EMS put me on the gurney, and Mom says. "What hospital? Deb, go with your brother. I go as soon as they say I can go."

I started to open my mouth to say, " My Mom comes with me, or I'll get mean.

A police officer came over and said. "Mrs. Bogart, I was told to tell you, Sargent Evens, Bill is in surgery and is expected to be fine, and I'm here to take you to the hospital."

Getting there was a blur coming down off the juice of adrenaline. I was given a few shots and took a pill in the E.R. They tested my blood before they gave me anything. Then, finally, Mrs. Evens came into the room. With a police lieutenant, there have cut the red tape.

Mrs. Evens says. "Where is the man who saved my Bill?

I say. "I had to Mrs. E. He's like my second Dad. Could you get my Mom and Sister, please I'm hi with what the doctor gave me, and I understand the guy I shot might live. I can wait, but please get my ladies, and I've got the shakes bad."

The lieutenant came back in with my Mom and my Sister. My Sister held my leg, and Mom held my hand and kissed my forehead. Then, Mom reached over, opened a swab, and wiped my forehead. Then, a Doctor came in with a nurse, and they shot me up and put an oxygen mask on me, and I was no longer there. I knew the second my ladies left me, I passed out, was gone, and crashed into shock.

The doctor and a crack team, with my Mom helping, brought me back from shock from blood loss. The doctors stitched me up, and Mom held my Sister in the waiting room as they were asked to leave the Surgery when a team came in. I woke to my Mom holding my hand, and my beautiful Sister was asleep on my bed, her head in contact with my leg. A nurse came in, took my vitals, and told me what my Mom did. I was told my Mom scrubbed in, put on gloves, filled a syringe, showed the bottle, and the doctor said 15ml. Mom shot the extra off and put it in my IV, and she squeezed the Iv bag to up the flow and pushed fluids as a nurse and another doctor checked me out as they stitched me up. Finally, they made my Mom leave. They let me go the next day, and we got a two-room suite at a hotel. I dozed and felt like I was being held. I heard crying.

I turned to who it was crying. I pull Deb into me as I kiss your face and say. "I'm here because my love for you two made me end the threat. Your safety is all that was on my mind, love."

Mom moved to me and put my arm where it won't get hit. Then, putting your arms around me, you helped hold Deb.

Deb says. "You're getting me a gun, and Bill has to teach me, and you're not my boss. I'm half of you. Never do anything as stupid again without me by your side."

You burst into tears. I held you tighter as Mom approached the other side of the bed and helped you hold us. Finally, you stopped crying. I took my tee shirt off and let you blow your nose, tossing it to a towel on a nearby chair. I could not sleep. I watched Videos on my phone for an hour till I fell asleep.

I woke to soft kisses; Mom who says. "Go take him to shower, Deb, and no funny stuff; Hon cleaned up, and an officer brought our clothes. Go shower Hon; we will dress you. Now Go on, they have been waiting for us since eight. I told them no, but the second you were awake, we headed down they brought our car. We drove downtown a lawyer was there for me. I guessed it was Mrs. Evens doing again. I went home to the hotel. I had to attend a grand jury in a few days. The D.A.'s office said they were not seeking to charge me with anything. We entered the hotel room, and the ladies took my things off and held me in bed.

Days after getting shot and waking from a nap, I became a boy again. My boner tented my shorts, and two hands gripped me, I say. "Not sure I'm up for your two, but I can't say no to either of you two."

My cock was taken out of my boxers, two soft hands, and Cindy says. "No way you're popping your staples, but we see your need. This won't take long, baby sit back and enjoy."

Deb was stroking me as Cindy was playing with my balls. My Mom's hot mouth bobbed to my moans, and a finger teased my ass. Finally, I lost it and came.

I tried to get my ladies to return the favor, Mom says. "It was nice and all, and we will do lots more of it, but we know you, Dan, you see us doing it. You would not stop till you popped your stitches."

I wanted Cindy and Deb, but I got out of bed, peed and washed my face, brushed my teeth, and put my things back on.

I say. "I want pancakes. I am going down to eat. You two join me, ladies, after; I love you guys, see you when I see you. I kissed both and went to the elevator going downstairs to eat. I watched music auditions on some talent shows on my phone. I was on my third stack of pancakes, and someone dropped a plate. I freaked out, and I lost it. I was under a table, reaching for a gun that was not there.

A lovely woman in a nice business suit talked to me. I wanted my Sister, but the lady's words were calm. Finally, she got me out from under the table and said. "Sir, you thought that was gunfire? It must be a hell of a story. Wait, your that kid that saved your family and that you got shot in a home invasion?"

I say. "Yeah, that's me. I would have peed myself. I was so scared and shot; it was just a bad scratch. I rather not keep thinking about it all the time, but I guess I need to, or I see the world under a table."

The nice woman pulls out a card with her name and jots down a number.

She says. "I'm a therapist; my name is Mrs. Anna Barnes. That's my cell, Dan; call me if you can't breathe or sleep, or you get the hair on the back of your neck to stand up and see no threat. Your next few weeks will be tough, but many will improve if you work on yourself. You feel on edge before the noise?"

I say. "I did. I thought it was all the noise and not knowing where it was coming from or what it was. My chest got tight. I wanted my Sister's hand touching me. We return to being safe in Mom's womb; we're twins."

12