Kid Stuff, Right? Bk. 05

Story Info
Incest of a family makes us stronger.
4.7k words
4.34
5.2k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 06/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is 18+ in the this story of love and lust with family. I rode the short bus in school and am dyslexic and use software and editors to make it easier to read.

Kid stuff, Right? Book 5

We drove most of the way home; we did not talk about the yellow-gray sky that hung over the big city, which put doom and gloom over the ride home. I had been sitting in the back seat, letting Deb have the front seat.

I say. "Need to pee, please the sky is so heavy."

Pulling into a rest stop, we all got out to wash our hands. I must be fast because I was back in the car. I pull out our cooler and spread a tablecloth and dinner of fresh bread, avocado with bacon, and fresh tomato sandwiches. We had cold sodas and started discussing why we weren't talking.

Deb went first and says. "I know now you let me kick your ass, Dan; you think you know me, and you do know me like no man or another person other than our Mom knows me. But tell me how we will stay together; too many people know we're brother and Sister, and I don't need or want kids now or in the future. I just want us."

Our Mom Cindy says. "Your Dad and I fought; he wanted four more kids, me not so much, but I sadly could not help him. They had to do a Dilation and Curettage (D and C) as I would not stop bleeding. I thought how much fun it would be to have Danny's kids, but you guys were more than a handful, and then all of the less fun stuff changed my mind, but you two are my heart."

I say. "We need to talk. I do not want a life without you two, kids or not. It's up to you two, I freeze my tiny swimmers, and if you change your mind, we have that option. I get cut from the vasectomy. We won't be able to pull this off with too many friends. I can't keep my hands to myself. Deb truly is my other half. Let's not dwell on my love for my Mother. I adore being with you, Mom, or Cindy as it is with Deb. We have a blast just being together. I wonder if this keeps Deborah from finding her soulmate and giving you grand-kids. Then my heart overrides my mind, and I'm happy if we three are together for the rest of our lives."

Mom says. "Damn, it's up to Deborah, but the thought of you two leaving for the college was walloping me, and you kids saw me drinking. I loved how you got me to stop; I can close my eyes and taste you both, but my thoughts echo Danny's. You two need to find your soulmates. I lived with you two as intimately as a husband and wife, But I know it's wrong in my mind, but my heart is with Dan on this. I die without you two in my bed and life. You two are perfect together, and our sharing is wonderful."

Mom ran down as a few cars entered, and a couple kissed at a table.

Deb says. "Sick or not, Sin or not, I'll happily die of old age with the only soulmate I've ever needed, and Mom, Cindy is quite a MILF. So I'm with Dan, but how do we pull it off?"

Packing up our mess, I kissed Deb, put a peck on Mom's cheek, and I say. "See, it sucks not kissing you right now, but we got to keep a firm rule, nothing out where we could be seen or have a photo taken. The couple took photos pointed this way. I'm taking the extra sandwiches to the couple, and I look at the photo they just took."

I went over to the couple and say. "Hello, I'm Don, and I had made more than we could eat, and I still have a two hours drive. It's not cold enough to keep the avocado sandwich from turning. I'll maked homemade bread, avocado with bacon, and fresh tomatoes. I saw the pic you took. Did it turn out cute?"

They showed me the photo. They looked so cute; they thanked me for my kindness, but we were blocked, so you could not see us kissing. So the car was packed, and I drove, and Deb was my co-pilot. We made a great time, pulled into the garage, and saw a new door with a peephole. The alarm code was the same, and I walked in, turned the light on, and I carried all three of our bags inside the house, and I got taken to the ground by the two softest, most admirable, sexiest women I have ever known.

I kissed my Sister as my Mom was undoing my pants; I was burning Deb up with our kisses. Her happy gurgles came out, sounding like a mermaid. My hands had your breast in my hands as you tore your blouse off as my mouth found your nipples as Mom found my balls we moaned as one. Cindy had me in her mouth, and my hips were fucking your mouth as I had Deb's shorts and panties off. I ate my Sister's wet pussy to her first scream. Then, I pulled from Cindy's hot mouth to an empty-sounding moan.

I rub my hard wet cock in a very wet pussy of my Mother. It only took a few rubs when it felt like Cindy's pussy sucked me inside her hot pussy. I began a firm stroke pumping my hips at the last of the stroke as my Sister's hands were on my head, not letting me up as Deb screamed as she came into my mouth. Mom pounded back harder as you pushed me onto my back as you ran the five-hundred-meter event.

I thought I exploded being so long without, but I felt Cindy get tight as her first come came, and so did her next two, each bigger than the last you screamed out. "Dan fuck baby, so good."

Deb pushed Mom off my cock, and you mounted me with a grunt, and you rode me as you loved me inside you as you pounded us. I snap to two things I will come and come hard, and no one put a condom on me. By Cindy was rubbing Deb's clit as she sucked on your nipples to your scream. I felt the first tingle in my balls as a hand-pulled them my balls just right.

I exploded in my Sister and tried to catch her breath, you say. "It's yours, Dan; from this day on, you might have to share with Mom, you said, but your all mine. You said now stop; we need to talk; I didn't want to give my virginity to my boyfriend or anyone else tonight. You are right; it felt wrong when I brought it up. But, as I do now, my love, I want to give it to you. You have been everything in my life that is good, Danny. Am I also sick of wanting my Brother and my Mother?"

I was let up and mugged again as we went and showered. I slipped on my shorts, went downstairs and checked the windows, and entered the den and the side door. I stopped; nothing was left of the old room, and everything in it was new. I sat on the new easy chair and started tearing up. I feel the soft hands of my Sister Deb on my shoulder as you sit on my lap. I feel my Mom's hands holding my face as she sits on the floor near us, as you just stroked my hand holding my Sister.

Mom says. "Come on, kids, it's a school night, and we got to run Danny to the Vet, I mean the Doctor, to get his staples out."

We laughed, walking up to the master bedroom. Mom sent us to our rooms to mess up our beds and bathroom and came back in your night clothes. I get a great night's sleep with you two holding me; nothing better. The fringe benefits are great too.

I woke to the light in the room, my Sister holding me, as did my Mom. I was sandwiched between two beauties. I got up and peed, put on a shirt, went downstairs, started coffee, and went to the classroom to plug in our laptops as Deb's takes forever to load, and mine is newer and was already loaded and on. It would not auto-log on to the house WiFi. Something kicked it off, not the first time it had happened, so I did not give it a second thought. I went back to the kitchen and started a loaf of bread. Cooking the bacon, I made white gravy to pour on the stir-fried for breakfast with crumbled bacon on top.

When I heard or felt my Sister get closer to me, Deb bounced down the stairs; you walked up to me, and your kisses were so hot they could have cooked the bacon without a skillet. Mom joined us, and I got another kiss that would have toasted my bread. We ate fruit and drank our coffee after our stir-fry with eggs. Planning our day, first on the list, was working out, and when we had to break that afternoon to see the Doctor to get my staples out.

Mom says. "Show me how to fight; sometimes, it does not help my anger."

Deb led Mom out as I showed Mom the basics, and my Sis led her to move as she did. I loved watching you two. Then Deb and I spared, and we both pressed hard. We could keep up the sparing for thirty-two minutes before we bowed to each other; we both would not give quarter. Then, I saw a flash of light coming from next door; there it was again.

Our smiles were covered with sweat, and I knew you would kiss me hard. I held my hand out to stop you, and I softly say. "I see a glint of light; we were filmed by the pervert next door, Mr. Simpson. It's a good idea not to kiss at open windows, Sis."

We washed up, and Mom was icing her knee as she made her lunch omelets. I picked Mom up, sat you at the bar, and kissed you as I put the ice pack back on your knee. Then, I finished cooking for Mom.

Deb and I have been freaked out for years by being watched from next door. We believed he watched us both. We ate, and I searched on my phone on the net. The guy next door first his address; it listed the house for sale without a sign on the street for four times what Mom had our home appraised for when our Dad died, and it had been for sale for six years. I searched the net for his name, and he is a nutter. He has over fifty open lawsuits and hundreds more that were closed. His history hints of a rotten childhood odd his records were sealed, but if they were sealed, it meant something terrible happened to him or by him.

I looked on crime watch, and he is listed for half a dozen things, from stalking, serving four years on one that went trial to trespassing, eight restraining orders on him, and a list of older ones. The guy's education is in computers.

I got my laptop from the classroom but still needed to log on; I had to log on; saw another WIFI source manually listed, wondering where the other sources were from. I download a wireless network analyzer, showing over a dozen sources in the house. I tracked down each one, but the numbers needed to add up. My laptop and my sisters, and our phones make five. I looked at my phone and got it to look for signals and found the TV was hacked. Checking at the back door, it did not have a signal. I ran to Mom's shower, and it had no signal. The guy's education is in computers; that was scary.

I went and found my Sister; we spoke with my hand, and I say. "Shit, house TV hacked; it's got five or more signals. I not gone look don't want to get caught looking."

Deb says out loud. "Grab Mom, let's go for ice cream."

I yelled and say. "Cindy Deborah wants ice cream. Let's take a break Dr. Seuss says now."

That was our panic word on leaving if there was a threat we had it since we were little. We got in the car. I held my finger over my mouth to be quiet and opened my laptop to check the vehicle. The car has a luggage tracking tag; it does not report to a smartphone, so there was no way to know where. We parked near the Ice cream place, got out, walked in ordered our regular. I hand my phone to my Sister, and with my hands, I say. "Check it for rats."

Rats are the closest word for bugs that we have. So I looked at Bill's cell number and asked to borrow the counter person's phone as I stepped to the restroom door away from people and called Bill and say. "Bill, Sir, I think our next-door neighbor hacked our TV, and I not looked yet but found him watching my Sister and Mom. My laptop shows five or more cameras or signals in the house."

Bill says. "That Simon guy?"

I say. "Simpson was his name. I did an Internet search on him; is there any chance of getting my gun back, please I'm feeling full-on naked here?"

Bill says. "I'm not waiting for that; I'm on my way. So stay there. Look for a patrol car with the two you know when you see them."

I answered. "Yes, Sir. But I'm stopping off at the gun store and getting a shotgun. We're moving; there is nothing we can do till he makes a move. So I can't just go over there and end this. I mean, we're not staying here waiting on him about this."

Bill guy's squad car pulls up; damn it, I try to think of the guy's name Walter that's it. I nod and hold my hand out, and say. "Walter, I see they let you out; glad you're all right."

Walter says. "Only thanks to you. The Lt. called me; we were blocks away; your Sister and Mom have a stalker? How do you know it's not you? My Sister told me in the hospital how sexy you are, and if you were a few years older, she would jump your bones. Hell, I say you're a very hot young man; don't let your guard down; you can't know. So who or what is setting him off? A third of the restraining orders are from men."

Our friend Bill came with a tech guy. I tossed him the keys, and he returned after checking the car. He gave my keys to an officer dressed in street clothes; he went to meet the officers at the house. The tech guy returned with a baggie with a tracker in it.

The tech guy came over and says. "We called the FEDs, and they were going to your house. They will remove the devices in under an hour or so."

Bill says. "You guys are welcome to the lake house, but Danny has a point. We can't touch him; he might get ninety days; this is not his first. His record returns to childhood; we are looking at opening his records."

The tech guy looked at our phones; my sisters and I were clean. Our Mom's phone was another story; it had a tracker and sent everything she texted to a cloud that was not hers.

The tech guy took a call, and as he stood to leave, he says. "The count on the cameras at the house is one in your mom's room, one in her bathroom, but it was defective, two on your sister, and your room has four, one being in the bathroom."

Mom says. "Bill, call Danny when the house is clear; he needs a gun; can you help him with that? We have a Doctors appointment to get to."

The tech guy pulled his piece out from an ankle holster, handed it to me, and says. "Till the Lt. can get you one; keep safe."

Mom stood and says. "Come on, my babies, let's get Danny fixed up; an early appointment might keep us safe. I saw the look on my babies' faces when they told us the number of cameras, but Bill, thank you, we're selling the house and moving off the grid. Can they tell when the cameras were put in?"

The tech guy sits back down, opens his laptop, and says. "The middle of the week when they put in the new doors."

The three of us wanted to sigh, but we held it in. Then, as we got in the car, I pulled my phone out and texted my Doctor's office. "Wondering if anyone was calling to check on my appointment?"

When she says. "No one has called." I had been holding my breath.

I say. "We here now and tell no one where here, please I have a stalker."

I was there less than thirty minutes; they asked me to take my shirt off, and they had a unique tool to pull them out, put a band-aid over the eight staples, and we left. Next, I stopped off at Mom's friend, the lawyers; Mom set him up with a power of attorney over selling our house; it belonged to the three of us after Dad died. Then, we stopped at Mom's high school friend in real estate to sell the house.

Going to Bill's house after, we were served dinner; we picked at the food, and Bill asked me into his study.

Bill, when we got there, says. "Danny, he has our address at the lake, and we went to talk to him here, and he's not there. His car is gone. It has been spotted near the town closest to the lake house. So here is a piece to give you more stopping power. It's the 10mm we shot at the gun range. It's a gift; it was to be your Christmas present anyway."

I say. "I'm not going to have them looking over their shoulder for the rest of their lives, but Sir, I guess he will use drugs or a taser. I don't read him as a gun guy. You have one with you. Hit me; that's an order, Sir. I have to know if I can still function."

Bill walked over, opened the door, asked my Mom to come in, and says. "Your son asked me to taser him; what do you need to check him out after?"

Mom says. "I run to the car. I keep a field kit in it."

Mom comes back in, and Deb follows and says. "No fucking secrets. Dan is doing this to prepare so will I."

Bill says. "It hurts, and you don't know what comes next; if you can take the first few seconds and load your weapon as you're getting hit, you can fire it, and you be alive."

I got lit up my body wanted to clench closed. So I picked up my weapon, slipped the double-checked empty clip in, and closed the slide pointing at the wall. I pull the trigger with a click, and Mom says. "Twenty-two seconds."

I fell to the ground; my Sister and Mom held me as Mom listened to my heart as my body still felt the stun effect and added a band-aid to the spikes holes.

My Sister says. "OK, how likely would it be for him to carry two tasers pistols, or would he carry a hand taser to zap me with and then drug us?"

I say. "You don't have to, Sis."

Deb picked up the hand taser, shocked herself, and screamed but took it thirty-three seconds.

Mrs. Evans came in and saw the tasers out, and says. "I asked you for years to teach me to fight the taser you said no."

Mrs. Evans picked up the Taser and did the same thing Deb did. I was up off the floor with my Moms help.

I say. "I'm so proud of the woman in our life being strong role models; it's made my life livable."

We left to pack our bags at our house; it felt like a foreign land rather than our home, and Mom says. "Well, we need to not go to the lake house; we just need to ghost."

Deb says. "You want to jump at shadows for the rest of our lives, Mom? Why do you think Dan wanted to be able to function if he was shot with a Taser, Mom? Why?"

I knew my Sister knew; that's why she did it and took the Taser hit too. But Now Mom knew, and she did not say a word as we went and got the things that meant the most to us. And we loaded the car. Deb flashed me our hand signs. "Mom's weirded out; she might not let you murder in cold blood."

I sign you. "It's not cold blood him trying to hurt us."

Deb says out loud. "Tell Mom that."

Driving off from the house with everything we wanted, Mom says. "Tell me what?"

I say. "The guy is coming to hurt us; my blood is not cold at all now; the hope is he'll underestimate us, and I can end him, but I can tell you now Bill has something else planned. I'm not sure what, but I feel I am just your guy's backup and oddly alright about it. So now Cindy, my love, what are your plans for us to be together as one?"

Mom answered. "You two are a good deal smarter than your Dad and me, my babies; I was hoping for you two to come up with an idea."

Deb says. "We need forged papers to show we're not family, a new place to live on our own where they can know as husband and wife and your, my Mom, and Dan's mother-in-law."

I say. "Fake papers have a big problem; they don't have a record of it, and they would soon come sniffing around. I wonder what the government would charge us if they caught our Sin of incest."

Deb pulled her phone out, searched, and was quiet for about ten minutes.

Then Deb says. "Damn, we're over eighteen in most states; it's not even listed; it's under another name, but more than a few cases have been tried. The Prohibited Sexual Conduct crime in Texas gives police the right to arrest you if they believe you engaged in sexual intercourse or you have sexual conduct with any relative in your family. This is commonly known as the law against incest. A conviction for Prohibited Sexual Conduct is punished as a Felony of the Third Degree, with a maximum possible fine under Texas state law of up to $10,000 per count and prison time of up to 10 years. But you are treated as a sex offender by the church and most businesses. So we would be on a sex offenders list. That can get you fired from some jobs; we need work where we don't have to work with the public."

Mom says. "That can't be right, can it?"

I looked on my phone and searched countries that allow consensual incest, and I said."Damn, I found that in the following countries, incest is legal after the age of eighteen: Belgium, China, and France, but they were looking at laws to make it a chargeable offense; Japan, Latvia, Portugal, Russia (marriage prohibited), South Korea, Turkey (marriage prohibited). Incest is legal for adults only in Argentina, Israel (over 21), Ivory Coast, the Netherlands (marriage prohibited), the Philippines (marriage prohibited), and Spain. Incest is legal in Italy unless it provokes public scandal. It's been on the books or not been on the books for over three thousand years. I vote for Italy."

12