Kid Stuff, Right? Bk. 06

Story Info
Incest makes life better.
5.3k words
4.42
5.2k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 06/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is 18+ in the this story of love and lust with family. I rode the short bus in school and am dyslexic and use software and editors to make it easier to read.

Kid stuff, Right? Book 6

Deb was on me kissing my face, you say. "I could just kill you while you were in surgery. You were not near me, nor could I feel you with me, but I felt you come back when you woke your not allowed to leave us."

You go to kiss me, Mom says. "Nurse."

The nurse takes my vitals and says. "Your angels need to step out, and I'll remove his catheter."

A woman other than my ladies touched my junk for the second time. I got a boner, thankfully, after she removed the line. She flicked my hard-on at the base of my shaft and balls. It was gone before my family came back in. I told them, and my girls blushed; their faces were pink and red. Deb hopped up on my bed and sat next to me as you held the laptop on that bedside tray table as we went over our classes by watching a film on history.

Mom says. "We had an offer on the house, and we need to vote if we sell the house and move to Italy; raise your hand."

Three hands were up, as Mom says. "The offer was too low." She made a counteroffer.

The week went by fast; my physical therapist was hot, but I let her down about dating as we waited for our passports. Finally, we received the cash from the insurance policy, and between the money from the house and the policy, we got a reasonable sum to get started with a villa in the south of Italy. We spent hours looking online. Talking about what we wanted in the house, we needed a pool, a hot tub, a few thousand square feet, a big bed, an updated master bath, an excellent movie room, and four bedrooms.

Mom added a garden and great views by the sea would be a plus, near but not in a big city for health care. We looked at shipping Mom's Honda Pilot over, but the taxes and shipping were like buying a new car. We found a Honda CRV for what it would cost to get Mom's car there. The next week in the Hospital was long; not getting washed by my ladies sucked nor getting a proper kiss being on guard all the time.

Mom says it best. "We must be Mrs. Bogart and her two hot kids; a misstep here will be hell on earth. We fuck up now, and we will never be together."

We spent our free time, the three of us, studying Italian and keeping up with our studies as I got better, hell I walked down the hall and back twice at the same walk only took four days to work up to it. It was a lot better than making it four doors down and needing to sit a few to catch my breath before turning back to my bed. The Doctor cut me free and sent me home with orders not to strain myself; my first time getting shot was a few days before being almost normal. I was in the Hospital for ten days this time, and no desire or edge needed to come, but I was dying to be held. I was let go before noon, and Mom drove us to get passport photos, and we stopped by the courthouse and stopped at the district attorney's office, and I gave my deposition. I was told the report was unnecessary as they had my Mom and Sisters, and two officers' depositions were all we needed, but it's a no-bill. You can pick up your weapon any time, and he handed me a slip of paper showing I was not being charged and my gun could be returned. We stopped off, and the blood-stained fanny pack I tossed in the trash, and an officer handed me a brown paper bag. Arriving at the lake house, Deb and Mom helped me in the house like a fragile egg. I guess that was the case; just going up what eight steps? I was happy to be led to the couch, and with the help of my sister and she took my jacket off and held me in her arms. She was so gentle as you kissed me, and we melted to the couch. For the first time, her kiss did not give me a raging hard-on. Deb held me as Cindy clicked the TV on and joined us.

Deb says. "I made pizza last night; it was half good; you show me how brother, please I want to cook better. But watching you cook is only one of the sexy things you do."

I say. "What time is it? These pain pills are kicking my ass. But it feels like it's time for another one."

Mom looks at her watch and says. "Not for two hours, Dan; let's get you washed up for dinner; the sponge baths they gave you missed a lot of spots."

Deb says. "He saved our asses. I'm not complaining about how ripe he is. But I love to wash my brother."

I was led to the downstairs bathroom, and the water was turned on. Deb helped me stand as my sister took my things off me; you put the dressing cover on my chest and another on my arm as I'm let to the tub. I sat in hot water as my Sister washed my ass, and you had me leaned over in the tub as you washed all of me as Cindy melted my heart with her kisses. I was both cussed and words of tenderness that left me hot and flushed. Deb handled my cock, and it would be rock hard. I was swollen but not stiff, I started to say. "Sorry, I got no energy for it."

Deb stops me with her wet hand and says. "You been shot, dear brother. I'm sure you will show Mom and me how to go around the world, but not today, maybe in a few weeks.

Mom says. "Dear, no girls, your Doctor said for eight weeks. I said it's going to kill his girlfriends his eyes lit up."

Deb says. "Eight weeks; how am I going to survive."

I rubbed your nipple opened your blouse, and pulled your breast out of your bra, and then my fingers were in my Sister's mouth as my fingers were wet enough to my Deb's moan. I slipped under your dress and pulled your panties to the side as my fingers teased your lips, not pressing hard, letting your motor start running. You bit the back of your hand, the wet one, and I saw it was my precum.

I say. "By being a dirty Brother, your next Cindy. She won't last long. Deb's pussy is throbbing; she does that when she comes."

Deb shuddered and screamed as she came; she bit my shoulder. I licked you off my hands. Cindy came over and rubbed her pussy as you sat by Deb near the bath in my arm's reach. I pull my hot Mom to me to kiss you and take your top off. Cindy pushed her wet panties in my face as my hand found my Moms wet clit as my Sister's juices had just added to yours.

Deb comes over and checks on my cock; it's still a no-go, but you push Mom aside, and you kiss me. Mom screamed and came as Deb kissed you. Both my ladies are happy to have my touch; we'll live and work in Italy. Our passports came, and we talked about taking a boat and giving me more time to heal. It went to a quick vote, the first of many since we sold our house, and we are moving to continue to love each other.

It took a few weeks to get the papers, and Bill and his wife even came by for a weekend. Finally, it was time to go to the boat by driving to an airport bus and a forty-minute short flight later. We got on another bus that took us to the ship. Our luggage was tagged and was getting checked in. I was glad when asked if I had any firearms in our bags.

I say. "The country we're going to does not allow us to have one; we have to go through the process first so there are no weapons in our things unless my Sister's cookbook is in there; she does so try."

One of the two Customs Officers laughed as my Sister punched my good arm, and he says. "How do we get a Visa so fast?"

Our Mom shocked us to the core and says. "I started the papers for Visas for us sometime in May after your so-called prom. I want my babies to see the world, and I think this is a great journey."

They gave me a hard time about my pain pills, enough for a week at most, too many medications, I say. "How many pills would be OK?"

The answer was zero, so I say. "Just toss them. I'm sure the ship Doctor will take one look at me and give me something."

I wanted to kiss and be kissed, but even Deb's hands sent. "So hard, no kiss."

I sent it back. "Same."

Mom was walking ahead of us as you gave me an arm to hold on to. Mom says. "Your getting better, but it was long past nap time. What's all the chatter about that I can't hear?"

Deb says. "I want another kiss from my boyfriend's Mom, but we're here, Mom, we've arrived."

Deb signed to me and say. "We should teach Mom."

I signed back. "You smart good love you."

As we were taken to a two-room cabin with one and a half baths, I tipped the purser and asked with a few bills still in my hand.

I say. "Could you please get my Mom a bottle of something white and sweet in wine, nothing higher than fifty? My Sister would love a few beers, but I can't. I'm still taking pain pills, some ice cream, and brownies."

He nodded, held his hand out, and says. "Next twenty minutes, OK?"

I palmed him the fifty on top of the cash to quickly get our things here. We plopped down on the chairs out on the deck as Deb started showing Mom our fifty hand signs. As the doorbell rang, I went and signed for the goodies. I thanked the waiter and tipped him. I wanted hot food; it was an investment in good service on our four-and-a-half-day voyage.

I brought a glass of wine for Mom out of the cart, a beer for Deb and a couple of bottles of bottled carbonated water, and a red can energy drink. I poured my Sister a cold beer in a chilled glass, and Mom's glass was just room temperature, a glass of water with a lime and a hot towel for each of us. A tray of snacks was there, and Deb screamed when she saw ice cream, and you say. "You bad boy, you love us if we get curvier?"

I nodded with a smile. "More to love and nibble on."

I looked up and saw we were on TV and flashed. "PHOTO."

Mom says. "Cam-era?"

Deb told Mom and served you a cup. I kissed your cheek like a son and did the same to my Sister. After that, I saw a few kinds of finger sandwiches. I ate a third, and I still looked hungry.

Mom says. "Take half of mine, dear your still hungry because you healing. Dinner is for a short time, dear take a nap. I'm sure your Sister needs her nap to"

I started eating Mom's half, and Deb says. "Take mine to your looking like nobody been feeding you."

I did, and after I ate, I say. "Sorry, ladies, I will repay your kindness a thousand times over. Another time I will tell you there are chocolates next to the ice cream. Deb squealed in pleasure as she found and shared the candies with our Mom.

I went to my cabin, took my dress pants off, and placed them under my bed to give it a good crease. I turned off the light, laid on the bed, and drifted off into sleep, feeling my Sisters warm body next to mine. I felt safe and loved. Mom slipped into bed and took a half-hour nap with us. Mom set the alarm and got us up, and Mom put a sport coat on me with one of my nice shirts. As Mom and Deb dressed nicely for dinner, Deb slicked back my hair with some product and brushed it till it looked like you wanted.

We walked out, going down to eat at one of the restaurants, and I ate like a pig, not without table manners but like a pig in the amount. I had a bone broth soup, stuffed shrimp, fried onion rings, gyros meat, four slices of pita bread, steak, a monster 16oz center cut, and two baked potatoes. The girls had fresh fish and salads, saving themselves for ice cream. I wanted to ask for more but tried not to act like a pig.

I told the ladies. "I was not ready for a dance, but you two should. I come with."

Both ladies took my arm and made me walk around the bloody ship or boat or whatever it was. We returned to our cabin and sat outside under the moonlight, watching the sea. A fireworks display was fired off the ship, putting me in bed under the blankets. I remembered the things to try to gain peace. Counting, stroking my face as my Sister took over, and rubbing my head helped. My nerves and pain shot up a good deal, Mom called the ship's Doctor, and he was here almost as fast as the ice cream. The Doctor took my vitals, looked at my wounds, and changed their dressing.

He says. "One-time thing, son; this will help you sleep, but you need to talk to someone; we have one on board."

I say. "I can log on to mine on Zoom, but thank you, sir."

I did just that; she asked me how I was doing. I spent the next hour going over planning on leaving for Italy and the attack and how it went from well-planned to getting him either caught in the act or ending it now as I was prepaid to do. I admitted that I had no guilt about doing what I did. But there was something there as I got bothered about a fireworks display. We talked about breathing and keeping calm, the signs of bouncing your leg or legs, the lack of desire to make eye contact, and the rubbing of fingers or stroking my hair.

I told my therapist, I say. "All things that I have seen happening to me since the three weeks getting shot, it was harder this time by not feeling guilty as I did not know them like spending every holiday with them, you know, family stuff."

My therapist says. "You're alive; your Mom and Sister are alive. You're going through a lot because of you, but your loved one has to help you. Luckily your voice gets proud when you talk about them. I'm guessing there is a little more than you're not telling me, but it's alright. You have no second thoughts, and you know your heart. So you're moving there for the weather?"

I answered. "Mom wants to show us the world; it's like a few thousand to fly from the States to Italy, but it's under three hundred by train almost anywhere in Europe, and I can't stand living in the States; the people keep shooting at me." Signing off the laptop and putting it away.

I sat there and felt two warm hearts and soft hands on my shoulders; you two took my things off and tucked me in. I felt this warm and loved not since being with my Sister safe in the womb. I woke up, and the pain medication kept my boy down, but I knew my sister was not wearing pants. I slid under the sheets, and I found my Sister's pussy. You were having a wet dream as I felt you cross and uncross your legs. It was your moving legs that woke me to your need. My mouth tasted your juices; your pour clit was swollen and hot as I sucked and licked your juices up, and your hands found my hair. I slide a finger inside you as you're getting close. You arched your back, and you came; you stroked my hair as loving, pulled me up, and kissed me as you licked your juices off my face; you gave me one last lick on my face.

You say. "You're not done, mister; you need to wake up, Mom baby; you got two girls in your bed, dear."

You give me another hot kiss. So I start kissing moms thighs and tiny bites inches from Mom's pussy. You are not awake or aroused, but my soft kisses wake your pussy up. The lips got swollen, and they got hotter; as Mom's juices started flowing, I found your clit. I can feel your heartbeat in your clit.

Mom was still asleep as tiny moans escaped Cindy; as Deb started chewing on her nipples, Mom moaned and says. "Damn, the Doctor said no heavy lifting, so Danny can't use his heavy thing, but this is a wonderful way to wake up."

Cindy screamed, coming as you pulled Deb off your nipples, and you two kissed as I finished eating Mom off and cleaning her juices up. I felt soft hands on my soft cock. My Sister fondled me; it felt nice, but the pain pills kept my boy semi-soft. Mom was still trembling as my two ladies held me. Finally, we got up, ate a light breakfast, and walked around the deck three times for Mom and five for my Sister and me. The following two days were more similar, but I took fewer pain pills as the pain left me. The voyage's last night was a big party; formal wear was needed for dinner and dance. My ladies dressed up like goddesses; my Mom tied my bow tie and put on my dress suit coat, matching dress pants, and best shoes.

We got to the party, and they let my Ladies in but not me; my two-year-old dress suit was clean but needed to fit better wearing my arm brace, and the cuffs were frayed. So the ladies took my arms, and we went to the men's clothing store, which was closed. We ate in one of the restaurants, and not another word was said. We ate, went to the games room, and tested our skills against each other. We were having a blast when it was getting late. I saw the purser walking with a lady, and he stopped and looked at us.

He came over and says. "That suit won't work, will it, young Sir."

He pulled his two-way out and called someone, and we were let in, and I bought a suit off the racks the guy hemmed in the length pants legs. So we went to the party and missed the dinner, but we danced for hours. If it was a slow dance, we took turns. Is it fast and hip? We danced just the three of us; it was the most magical of nights. Till an American wanted to dance with my Sister, she said no thank you, he grabbed your hand and pulled you out of my hand.

I stepped in front of the guy and say. "She said no, you should listen, or she will hurt you, and if she lets me, I'll break your arm."

The guy tossed a punch at me; my Sister caught his arm just as it was to hit me. I returned his strike, and he was out a one-hit-wonder. I held him up, not letting him fall two of the shipboard crew took him off our hands, and we danced one more dance and returned to our cabin. We woke to hold each other.

Mom says. "Ten times better than a plane. Thank you, my babies; I've known since I saw you two fighting for each other and not fighting with each other. I would have difficulty getting you two out to date, but even that worked out no way you two could hide your joy. You both glowed. I don't mean that you just had great sex; you two were now one. I knew I'd lose you two if I tried to stop you on moral grounds. But I taught you two to love who you wanted, and society be damned."

Deb says. "Our first was magical, just like our first with you, Mom was; it was heaven. Just being together makes us happy."

Cindy continued. "Then Danny walked in on me, taking a shower. I recall telling him Your eyeful will get you grounded, mister, but a damn son; you're quite the catch. You're beautiful. And then we crossed that line, and I never felt more loved and alive by both of you. I knew we had to move here, so I started the paperwork. I planned to keep and lease the house, but it no longer feels like home. My home and my heart are right here next to me."

Deb and I hugged you tight for a few minutes.

I say. "We don't get to port till after lunch; let's go eat, ladies?"

I offered both arms as I got out of bed without a groan. I must find a gym after getting back in shape with Deb first. I do a few stretches, and my Sister helps as we warm up, taking turns in the bathroom. The size of the bathroom was way too small for two. We stood in the space around the bed and stretched and did a lite Tai Chi for less than twenty minutes, but we sweated a good deal; we all looked so hot and sexy.

My first thought was to take a pain pill, but I did not, and both my ladies noticed as I put the pill bottle down on the counter. Next, we cleaned up after the workout, washed, and grabbed a shower.

We went and ate a lite breakfast taking our coffee cups back to the cabin; it was a perk of the trip. Packing Mom took all the soaps and creams. We went slowly to exit the boat, and a tiny golf cart took me there and gave me a place to sit. They only let a small group off the ship go through customs. Then it was our turn, and Mom pulled a zip pouch out and our passports, shots, and visas. We got asked a few questions as they looked at our bags.

It took less than twenty minutes to pass us, though. We took a bus to the city center and got off at the second stop. We walked across the street to the Realtor, and they were getting up from a nap. We were given hot espresso and cookies. Finally, I was able to be a human and stopped at three.

Deb gave me one of hers as Mom pulled a protein bar out and says. "Sorry, Danny has here been eating for two. He was shot saving our lives; We moved here to escape all that."

12